Packetgate - Results
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 29 30 31
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-09 15:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

The problem isn't that they're selling. The problem is the supply simply cannot possibly exist. Even if people were doing divergence on 18 accounts rotating all 16 characters per account. one crafting shield can eat the entire populations entire day of medal gains, and there are many shields. But somehow there's still 300+ staying permanently on sale in bazaar and AH.

It's hard to say how many mules get run though ambuscade daily for everything else.

The vagary gains are insane too. But at least reasonable. 18 accounts doing the weekly with 16 characters is 288 dark matters a week.
 Bahamut.Shozokui
Server: Bahamut
user: Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-12-09 15:12:23
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
It's funny to see Shozo lurking on the forums to post his defensive rants and posturing.

This will result in him reporting the thread and getting it locked now. Mentioning Shozo being banned is the FFXIAH equivalent of Godwinning a thread.

You’re still rocking my colors and waiting on hand and foot for my every reply. I dare say I’ve got an admirer.
By Jetackuu 2019-12-09 15:47:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aquatiq said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Going to put out here: Aquatic =/= Aquatiq. The latter I don't know, the former is a Scythe hating lolDRK on Bahamut who is most definitely NOT banned.

Just for a public announcement.

Everything but the server is the same. Actually... *looks down* no yeah everything but the server.

Yet it isn't.
 Bahamut.Justthetip
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2019-12-09 15:53:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bongyogha said: »
Sure seems like most of us know a few people around our servers that did this. Just like those Shouzz & Riqon guys from Bahamut / Dupenaught (formerly dreadnaught), they duped so many medals and just never sold them until all there characters got this BAN HAMMER!They cheated more then enough in the game, they had it coming. Good to see folks who steal,cheat & douche there way around are gonnnnneee. Wish we could shed more light on these individuals who cheat out thousands of other fair players. I have heard and even seen some of the way these guys , as far as a list sure we want to see it because these folks have no morals & have taken it too far. 3rd party programs are what they are, we all use them in our life maybe on our phone, a app, a website or cheating in FFXI. These people go beyond that looking for any area of opportunity to jump in and take advantage, no more I say, no more..
Gonna guess this is directx alt account or something lol. Funny you think a whole shell got banned and uses anything other then what other people use lol. I take it back I dont believe this is directx just some nobody who trying to feed off him either way big yikes.
 Bahamut.Justthetip
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2019-12-09 15:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

What's crazy is this game has gotten so boring for people theyyou got nobodies trying to call people out as if any of this is could be the reason they suck at this game. This the 10th post of so about the same topic 27 pages deep of nothing but people trying to figure out who got banned so they feel like a gaymer or something.
By fonewear 2019-12-09 16:02:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I contacted the FBI they are looking into the packets and will spare no expense to find them.
[+]
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2019-12-09 16:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I contacted the FBI they are looking into the packets and will spare no expense to find them.

Better also call the office of the inspector general. CAN'T BE TOO SAFE.
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2019-12-09 18:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Frod said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
This was infinite gil. Medals were just the main attraction. And even after the fix trillions of fake gil are still in play due to inept task force.

You can only hold 2 billion gil. But you can hold one hundred thousand medals worth 3m each. That's significantly more than a measly 2 billion.

medals sold on the AH are not new gil.

Sparks bots converting ***into NPCable items for 2 mil a turn in is new gil and at scale causes mass inflation.

so... haven't played in years, but this is an extremely valid point. Eiryl you seem not to be able to grasp that what you are doing by creating NPC'ed gil is much worse than duping a specific item. How the *** do you think people are paying for these in the first place? They bought your gil.

So I think what you really are trying to do is justify that your exploitative behavior should not have closer scrutiny.

You're just as much to blame for the state of XI's economy as these dupers. No one is believing your stupid ***.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2019-12-09 18:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

And as a follow up:

Buy gil > buy overpriced item from RMT with said gil > buy back the same *** gil.....
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2019-12-09 18:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Even more irony. RMT hands down have made more money using XI, than squenix. If they had just sold Gil to begin with, wouldn't have RMT infestation, wouldn't have price gouging. All of the good stuff would still be in the game because RMT didn't abuse it. They would have a ton of cash to properly support the game and expand it further. Just an interesting thought in my head. I know its rare truly.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-09 18:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just one guy brah. There are thousands of em.

It's not my fault sparks exist, I'm fully against them being a thing. I don't get a say. In case anyone forgot, I'm literally the only one outspoken against sparks and how the "gil sink" measures don't do a *** thing.

But I WILL take advantage of their *** up, absolutely. If you aren't, you're doing it wrong. If they won't "fix" it, I'm happy to help "break" it further.
By Shichishito 2019-12-09 19:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

at this point "fixing" sparks would only cut of new and returning players from a decent gil making source while RMT/bots would just jump to a different thing to bot.
it would only have been a viable fix if it was done quickly after it was implemented, not after years of inflating the economy.
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2019-12-09 19:39:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichishito said: »
at this point "fixing" sparks would only cut of new and returning players from a decent gil making source while RMT/bots would just jump to a different thing to bot.
it would only have been a viable fix if it was done quickly after it was implemented, not after years of inflating the economy.

you don't have to nerf all of sparks to hinder rmt, you can pull the farm crystals RoE and it'll cut output by over half while having next to no impact on regular players

why SE hasn't thought to do this, idk
By Chimerawizard 2019-12-09 19:51:44
Link | Quote | Reply

or just level the playing field of each limited time RoE.
1 chest / seal
5 family
10 kills
50,000 xp
 Lakshmi.Watusa
Server: Lakshmi
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2019-12-09 20:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I have detailed files on a group of packet sellers running amok. I will not out them due to rules, but let it be known, the packets are out there.
[+]
 Asura.Arico
By Asura.Arico 2019-12-09 20:07:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Watusa said: »
I have detailed files on a group of packet sellers running amok. I will not out them due to rules, but let it be known, the packets are out there.

I can't take you seriously with your avatar. Also your use of the word "packet".
 Lakshmi.Watusa
Server: Lakshmi
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2019-12-09 20:15:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Arico said: »

I can't take you seriously with your avatar. Also your use of the word "packet".

Stop PMing me for packet pricing options.
[+]
 Asura.Arico
By Asura.Arico 2019-12-09 20:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Arico said: »

Stop PMing me for packet pricing options.

You're right, my bad. Can you packet the packets together into a packet? If so I can give you a packet of cash for them.

Also you seriously missed out not saying you have a detailed packet on a group of packet sellers.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2019-12-09 20:35:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just one guy brah. There are thousands of em.

It's not my fault sparks exist, I'm fully against them being a thing. I don't get a say. In case anyone forgot, I'm literally the only one outspoken against sparks and how the "gil sink" measures don't do a *** thing.

But I WILL take advantage of their *** up, absolutely. If you aren't, you're doing it wrong. If they won't "fix" it, I'm happy to help "break" it further.

Your say in the matter brah, is don't do it, but hell if other people are cooking meth, you might as well too amirite?
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2019-12-09 20:40:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Your moral high ground about how you "don't think it should be allowed" was lost the moment you started selling gil. I mean, get real brah. You're not white hatting it up in here script kiddy. Get off your horse. Go retire, take your ill gotten gains and gtfo.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-09 21:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

If I could walter white up in this *** and get away with it for 3 years, you bet your *** I would.
By spengler 2019-12-09 21:16:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if you watched the show to see how that turned out or not
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-09 21:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

1) I don't have cancer
2) Would've bailed and bought my own *** island, family and partners in crime are ***outta luck.

300 million US goes a long way, worth any and all risks

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-12-09 23:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shozokui said: »
It's funny to see Shozo lurking on the forums to post his defensive rants and posturing.

This will result in him reporting the thread and getting it locked now. Mentioning Shozo being banned is the FFXIAH equivalent of Godwinning a thread.

You’re still rocking my colors and waiting on hand and foot for my every reply. I dare say I’ve got an admirer.
I'm still baiting you because I know I'll 100% get a response because you still feel you need to save face despite pretending you're not even banned.

I dare say it would be easier just to be an honest person.

Ok ok ok ok ok. You can join when I start recruiting again next year. You should have just asked more directly Mr. Direct-X!
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2019-12-10 00:11:10
Link | Quote | Reply

If I could walter white up in this *** and get away with it for 3 years, you bet your *** I would.
This pretty much sums up your ethical point of view. The whole I'm doing it because I care about the game line can be dropped now. You are nothing more than a greedy internet troll, and lazy to boot. And a coward, it's not hard to make meth bro, tweekers doin all the time and getting away with it.

Your own words say plenty more than even your super brain realizes, about the kind of person you are.

I am of course putting aside the glaring fact that you would be a source of death and misery for countless people with not the slightest care as long as you were compensated and didn't get caught.

Trashy sort of things to brag about and take pride in. I pity you.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-12-10 09:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It's taking you that long to get a fresh character up?

Let's play devil's advocate for a second and assume what you're saying is correct. I'm a 6-boxer. What does 1 ban have to do with me quitting the game for a few months? I've been online multiple times since the alleged ban date with multiple characters.

What's really happening here is you're talking out of your *** about things you don't know and won't know anything about. That's no surprise to anyone here though since you do that all day every day.
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2019-12-10 09:08:10
Link | Quote | Reply

like really, what do you have to gain by denying being banned

you pulled an afterglow ochain and afterglow daur out of thin air 2 days before bans went out, and your main hasn't been seen since

your whole devil's advocate, hypothetical, etc bs is not convincing anyone besides the idiots in your linkshell(who are likely only supporting it because they know arguing with you will get them kicked or verbally abused)

lock your name back in, get working on a new char with the same model, and try to convince people you just didnt want to pay for or play your main for X months? nah, we all know the truth dude get over it
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 29 30 31