Bahamut.Shozokui
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-12-10 11:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Thorny said: »
Bahamut.Shozokui said: »

People on Bahamut already confirmed you grabbed your name back the day you got banned. Not that surprising you transferred another char there to keep it, we all saw how invested you were in the ***.

Kem did the same thing on Asura. Might fool some tards, but it's not exactly rocket science.

I doubt they release your character name when you get perm'd. Maybe if you x-fered, but sure. I don't think these expose anything other than my SQEX username, which I assume 90% of people would guess that's what it is anyways.

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-12-10 11:32:11
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Don't get what they're supposed to be showing, except that you apparently have an active linkshell bank character on Cerberus when you're from Bahamut. Looks more suspicous than ever.

Wrong, I'm from Hades, which became Cerberus, then transferred to play with Xeno.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Watusa
Server: Lakshmi
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2019-12-10 11:38:24
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2019-12-10 11:41:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Screenshots mean nothing, we all know how to edit elements of a webpage. It's not much harder to edit incoming packets to display a name, model, etc with 100% accuracy in FFXI client.

If you're not banned, just log in, go to selbina, and cycle through wearing all of sho's RMEA at the moogle where someone who isn't in your linkshell can watch. Easy to do, removes all doubt, and even I won't argue with that.
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-12-10 11:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
What was your name on Hades? You state that you are an "infamous DRG" on your profile but I don't know the name Shozokui at all.

Same name. Had a shell there for over a year. Either you didn't run much Dynamis or you played in different years. Sure didn't use these forums.

Played relatively commonly from 2007-2009, quit, played more in 2011-2013, 2-3 months in 2017, and of course 2018-2019.

Application to a random shell
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-12-10 11:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Screenshots mean nothing, we all know how to edit elements of a webpage. It's not much harder to edit incoming packets to display a name, model, etc with 100% accuracy in FFXI client.

If you're not banned, just log in, go to selbina, and cycle through wearing all of sho's RMEA at the moogle where someone who isn't in your linkshell can watch. Easy to do, removes all doubt, and even I won't argue with that.

Well, I'm resubbed now. I'm sure someone will see me around.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2019-12-10 11:45:33
Link | Quote | Reply

screenshot also doesn't show any cancelled characters and for someone that says they 6 box, i find it hard to believe they didn't have a mule at one point in their life on the account. even deleted characters show up as "Character" with no server listed.
[+]
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-12-10 11:47:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »

screenshot also doesn't show any cancelled characters and for someone that says they 6 box, i find it hard to believe they didn't have a mule at one point in their life on the account. even deleted characters show up as "Character" with no server listed.

So your main proof is that I haven't ever deleted a character? Ridiculous tbh.
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2019-12-10 11:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I'm resubbed now. I'm sure someone will see me around.

So let's see the weapons. You're so committed to this premise, what's the problem with proving it in a way that can't be easily falsified?

You leveled or bought a new char, all you had to do was rename it to Shozokui to show yourself online as the same char model and name. That doesn't prove you weren't banned, it just shows a whole lot of desperation to portray that you weren't banned.

If it's the original Shozo, you'd have every RMEA he had scanned on xiah at the time of ban. Let's see em.

The square enix stuff is child's play, it takes 30 seconds to make anything you want appear pixel perfect:
[+]
 Bahamut.Belkin
user: Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2019-12-10 11:50:13
Link | Quote | Reply

All this detective work is getting ridiculous. Just come show me the AG Ochain and something obscure like Liberator and we can all just move on.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2019-12-10 11:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »

So your main proof is that I haven't ever deleted a character? Ridiculous tbh.
no, just think it's strange you say you 6 box and never once in your account's history have you had a dollar mule on it.
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2019-12-10 11:51:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Belkin said: »
All this detective work is getting ridiculous. Just come show me the AG Ochain and something obscure like Liberator and we can all just move on.

I'd go for a bit more than that. The AGs aren't time gated and we don't know how committed he is to this. Show a few mythics and emps and the daur and we good.
 Bahamut.Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2019-12-10 11:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

He hid a lot of his page, do we know what REMAs he had for sure?
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2019-12-10 11:53:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2019-12-10 11:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Dope. Alright well, we'll see if he takes me up on the offer! Let me know Shoz and we can put this all behind us.
By Shichishito 2019-12-10 11:57:18
Link | Quote | Reply

does this mean he also only got a temp ban?
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2019-12-10 11:58:22
Link | Quote | Reply

If he's actually online with his Daurdabla and his other RMEAs, then he could've gotten a temp or not been banned at all.

Realistically, he's dead set on arguing he wasn't banned until some form of definitive proof is in play. More likely scenario is he told his shell he wasn't banned enough times that he is trying to pass off a new character as his old one to save face. It's been almost a month, more than enough time to get a new char to 99 or buy a new character and rename it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2019-12-10 12:00:26
Link | Quote | Reply

If he's actually online with his Daurdabla and his other RMEAs, then he could've gotten a temp or not been banned at all.

Realistically, he's dead set on arguing he wasn't banned until some form of definitive proof is in play. More likely scenario is he told his shell he wasn't banned enough times that he is trying to pass off a new character as his old one.

If I were him, it would be INCREDIBLY vindicating to come show me all his stuff. If he is already resubbed, this is the perfect opportunity to prove all the haters wrong. There would be so much crow eating. I'm sure he will get back to me soon.

I'm ready to have egg ALL over my face.
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2019-12-10 12:01:17
Link | Quote | Reply

If it happens, let me know so I can spin up a lv1 and watch. Just in case any funny business(no idea your relation to him).
 Bahamut.Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2019-12-10 12:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

If it happens, let me know so I can spin up a lv1 and watch. Just in case any funny business(no idea your relation to him).

To give you an idea, he thinks me and my gang are "scrubs". :/
By malakef 2019-12-10 12:04:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Belkin was a former member of DN. I think they had a falling out, long before this stuff, but I don’t know much about it.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2019-12-10 12:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread needed to get locked a long time ago. Now we have this bull-sh*t going on. Seriously, who gives a fvck about these douchebags
[+]
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-12-10 12:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Realistically, he's dead set on arguing he wasn't banned until some form of definitive proof is in play. More likely scenario is he told his shell he wasn't banned enough times that he is trying to pass off a new character as his old one.

If I were him, it would be INCREDIBLY vindicating to come show me all his stuff. If he is already resubbed, this is the perfect opportunity to prove all the haters wrong. There would be so much crow eating. I'm sure he will get back to me soon.

I'm ready to have egg ALL over my face.

I'll be around.
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-12-10 12:10:22
Link | Quote | Reply

To give you an idea, he thinks me and my gang are "scrubs". :/

Never called you a scrub. Many other names, but not scrub.
By Shichishito 2019-12-10 12:11:10
Link | Quote | Reply

what if another exploit is still active and he just duped his first char. we'll never get 100% proof D:
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2019-12-10 12:11:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be around.

So, what time will you be around? You could reactivate and log in, but you can't go show him the weapons?

Gonna stick with the basis that it's not worth proving, run around, maybe farm your ***back, then in a couple weeks go back to saying you weren't banned when it's effectively indistinguishable?

Everyone else on that ochain list is gone, but nah, golden boy sho got the exception!
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31