Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2019-12-01 09:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Fondue said: »
https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Solsovly

they really didnt try too hard to catch all the people with suspicious amounts of duped items huh

just looks like someone who farmed dyna during campaign to me, probably 3-4box given the jobs of shards
By fonewear 2019-12-01 09:43:17
Link | Quote | Reply

26 pages of this. That is 25 too many.

Some got banned some didn't.

A lot of butts got hurt.

Some didn't

The end.
[+]
 Asura.Xanders
Server: Asura
user: L0ki79
By Asura.Xanders 2019-12-01 09:53:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Agreed. Mods please torch this trash already.
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-12-01 10:20:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
bully someone online with that information?
what someone does with that information is up to the individual. some might already be happy if they could tell who to avoid. however, something needs to change cause the sheer amount of botting and cheating going on clearly shows the way its handled is not enough.

Quote:
a whole lot of f**ks
all i can read is you guys sweating blood and tears just by the thought you could be held accountable for your actions.
[+]
By afkspot 2019-12-01 10:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Thorny said: »
Asura.Fondue said: »
https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Solsovly

they really didnt try too hard to catch all the people with suspicious amounts of duped items huh

just looks like someone who farmed dyna during campaign to me, probably 3-4box given the jobs of shards

I mean if they think that is a lot, https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Bahamut/Afkspot

btw I'm too busy in my spot to bother to dupe.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Watusa
Server: Lakshmi
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2019-12-01 11:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichishito said: »
Odin.Slore said: »
bully someone online with that information?
what someone does with that information is up to the individual. some might already be happy if they could tell who to avoid. however, something needs to change cause the sheer amount of botting and cheating going on clearly shows the way its handled is not enough.

Bro what are you gonna do, print out a list of names on your wall and glance at it every time you get in a party with someone?
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-12-01 11:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply

a notepad file and control + f seems more convenient.
once we have a list maybe someone feels inspired enough to write a addon that does it for you, who knows...
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2019-12-01 11:37:53
Link | Quote | Reply

ok, so you found them, what now

do you:

A) throw a tantrum in party and demand they get kicked, resulting in yourself being removed and gradually blacklisted from shout groups

B) leave on your own and wait for the next group, whilst jerking off to how self righteous you are and how much that guy is gonna suffer not having you there in his party

or

C) cry in your cheerios whilst proceeding with the run anyway
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-01 11:56:55
Link | Quote | Reply

It'd just be hilarious to see all the indignant people who pretend to quit or just disappear actually got banned and have a record of it.

And at the same time hold the stf accountable for *** inflated numbers.
By Shichishito 2019-12-01 11:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply

i'd probably leave and reform with like-minded players. if i'm in the right mood i'd probably give the rst of the party a headsup befor i leave.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Watusa
Server: Lakshmi
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2019-12-01 12:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

once we have a list maybe someone feels inspired enough to write a addon that does it for you, who knows...

Use a 3rd party program to warn you about others using 3rd party programs.

[+]
By Shichishito 2019-12-01 12:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Watusa said: »
Use a 3rd party program to warn you about others using 3rd party programs.
i knew that weak argument would pop next just to engage in the usual circle jerk despite me never advocating a pure vanilla client, i'm perfectly fine with windower and a lot of its addons.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-01 13:05:45
Link | Quote | Reply

So 3rd party programs you agree with are ok?

Gotcha...
 Odin.Botosi
user: Botosi
By Odin.Botosi 2019-12-01 13:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Out of all the idiots on this forum you seem to be a strong contender for #1.

You do realize an addon is technically cheating as well, right? So you use windower and a bunch of addons, but you’re not a cheater? That’s your logic?
By Chimerawizard 2019-12-01 13:46:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Botosi said: »

You do realize an addon is technically cheating as well, right? So you use windower and a bunch of addons, but you’re not a cheater? That’s your logic?

You do realize everyone on that list is incapable of logging in because those characters are banned, right?
By Shichishito 2019-12-01 14:13:18
Link | Quote | Reply

does that earn me a medal? pls send it in a packet!

aaand here goes the circle jerking again.

i never said i use anything. i said i'm perfectly fine with windower and a lot of its addons. most addons are within a gray zone while other 3rd party tools clearly cross the line to deep black.

SE seems to have a similar point of view, thats why they never punished for the use of windower and the majority of its addons, even implemented some of its core features in their game. however they never approved of stuff like bots or exploits as they just recently (after a long hiatus) proved once more.

Chimerawizard said: »
You do realize everyone on that list is incapable of logging in because those characters are banned, right?
are they? iirc eldyr confirmed that not all of his characters got banned and eiryls bot mules only got a 3 day ban.
By Chimerawizard 2019-12-01 14:17:28
Link | Quote | Reply

then they wouldn't make it to the STF's monthly list.
By Shichishito 2019-12-01 15:09:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Chimerawizard said: »
then they wouldn't make it to the STF's monthly list.
that list is fabricated anyway. raises a good question tho, why don't they announce temp ban numbers dealt, too?
 Asura.Aquatiq
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2019-12-01 15:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Going to put out here: Aquatic =/= Aquatiq. The latter I don't know, the former is a Scythe hating lolDRK on Bahamut who is most definitely NOT banned.

Just for a public announcement.

Everything but the server is the same. Actually... *looks down* no yeah everything but the server.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-09 02:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

All those duped medals are totes gone riteguiz

https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Nqftw
[+]
 Bahamut.Shozokui
Server: Bahamut
user: Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-12-09 02:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bongyogha said: »
Sure seems like most of us know a few people around our servers that did this. Just like those Shouzz & Riqon guys from Bahamut / Dupenaught (formerly dreadnaught), they duped so many medals and just never sold them until all there characters got this BAN HAMMER!They cheated more then enough in the game, they had it coming. Good to see folks who steal,cheat & douche there way around are gonnnnneee. Wish we could shed more light on these individuals who cheat out thousands of other fair players. I have heard and even seen some of the way these guys , as far as a list sure we want to see it because these folks have no morals & have taken it too far. 3rd party programs are what they are, we all use them in our life maybe on our phone, a app, a website or cheating in FFXI. These people go beyond that looking for any area of opportunity to jump in and take advantage, no more I say, no more..

Man, you got that salt flowing in your veins.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Another person running their mouth without knowing anything whatsoever? It's pretty funny at this point. I'm glad we continue to live on in your hearts on a daily basis.

Takes five minutes to look at my character's sales history or even Ricon's. We haven't sold more than the medals we got from full-clearing Dynamis every week for months on end. Iirc I haven't sold a medal for like 5 months because I was feeding any medals I got to our new shield holders.

Or, you can let your personal bias (still don't know who you are or why you think you have a problem with me) and misinformation guide your broken english rationale.
[+]
By Draylo 2019-12-09 03:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »

looks legit

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2019-12-09 08:42:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »

Could be duped, could be a RMT who mass farmed campaign, could be someone who bought out the drop. Still doesn't hurt to report them.
 Odin.Slore
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-09 12:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn bring some stacks to Odin! Share the wealth
[+]
By Pantafernando 2019-12-09 13:12:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Did that guy buy every 100 byne bill before buying his 1b 110 byne bill?
By spengler 2019-12-09 13:39:50
Link | Quote | Reply

As long as he put it up for 1g his would sell, it's possible he would buy every single one before doing that though
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2019-12-09 14:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

It is also Christmas bonus season.

Very possible the Chinese are just selling their inventory in medals and other items so SE can't track it. So the buyers now have to sell it to get their gil.

There have been a couple people lately on Asura mass selling alex/riftdross/cinders/umbrals/medals. They don't seem sophisticated enough to be duping them. Seem like people who got a christmas bonus and were like "Gil is 30 cents per mil? I'll buy 5 billion!"
 Sylph.Banhammer
Server: Sylph
user: Banhammer
By Sylph.Banhammer 2019-12-09 14:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I too am in favor of taking materials out of the economy.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 29 30 31