Out Dated Point System Or Not?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Out Dated Point system or not?
Out Dated Point system or not?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Siren.Clinpachi
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 05:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
lol your homemades are TO lame >.>

dont quit yer day job son <.<
Thanks for your opinion, maybe next time ill spend more than 30 seconds not giving a ***.

i am hyper mega awesome happy you are still here posting your crys

"I didn't post that... you twist my words (yap yap yap yap yap yap)"
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 05:44:46
Link | Quote | Reply

This one is still my favorite
Caitsith.Blurr said:
Damu said:
Since I'm the one who started this thread just want to say Blurr your a *** moron and Clinpachi thanx for the bit of knowledge all and all I got my original question answered and a few good ideas thanx all for the posts that actually had something intelligent to say

i bet you read like 2 posts >.>

::disregarded::

Dude you post the same *** sob story with different phrasing.

Did you say anything different in your past 4532573219 posts?... pretty sure that's a NO

Your argument is that relic shouldn't just be lottable by 75's. A level 1 should be able to lot TH4 hands if you are there... put the time in 100% and earn the points.

Please go ahead and tell me "thats not what i said twist my words..."

Your efforts are super sweet... and the retaliation of "oh cool i got 15PM's too" "your mom said i slap like a ***" "my linkshell is talking about you too"

is ***... delicious.
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
Server: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 05:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

"i just keep trying to prove to everyone how super cool happy awesome and RIGHT i am! and everyone should NOT listen to that dbag blurr, he just cries a lot"
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:
lol your homemades are TO lame >.>

dont quit yer day job son <.<
Thanks for your opinion, maybe next time ill spend more than 30 seconds not giving a ***.

i am hyper mega awesome happy you are still here posting your crys

"I didn't post that... you twist my words (yap yap yap yap yap yap)"

"i just keep trying to prove to everyone how super cool happy awesome and RIGHT i am with my paint pictures. and your a *** IDIOT if you listen to that dbag blurr, he just cries a lot"

cry cry cry, pic pic pic.

every god damn thing you try to roast me for is something your doing yourself >.>
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-03-20 05:49:20
Link | Quote | Reply

As for lotting rights though. I agree with Clin.

If you cant equip the item that drops, you shouldnt lot it over those who can equip it. It's not like it's gonna be the last <insert relic gear here> that will ever drop. You'll get your shot on the stuff you want after you've got the job to 75 anyway.

(Unless ofcourse you are just after that one item and plan on leaving the ls after you got what you wanted)

Only exception is if no one is willing to spend points on said item.
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 05:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess what the difference is :3

Bet you can't guess.
By Damu 2010-03-20 05:51:49
Link | Quote | Reply

ive read every post and everyone agrees with Clinpachi you are a very selfish player and what i have read could careless about your group in dynamis as a whole, your inconsiderate and overall a bad mmo player. im thankful your not on my server
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 05:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I really am being a pretty bad *** about it. I think this is actually my first real troll XD

I tried for the first 2 pages to be nice and explain why it's not right... and that the logic is bad in execution.

If you are not 75 RDM.. you do not get a RDM hat when other 75 RDM's are waiting/praying for it.

period... end... end end end end end....

but it wont... he will post again....

[+]
By Damu 2010-03-20 05:54:51
Link | Quote | Reply

well you cant have a battle of logic with someone who is obviously unarmed
 Alexander.Magicmachine
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Magicmachine 2010-03-20 06:12:26
Link | Quote | Reply

i really didnt read all of this but my dyna shell uses a point system as suck 3 points is max per run each player is on 2 list for relic and 2 list for dreamworld accessories to lot an item you spend 5 of your points and top person on list lots. in the case of a free lot cuz ppl arent there or no one on said list it goes to any one with job at least 5 lvls from wearing. i think this is fine with me and i am fairly new to this shell and this system is about the same as the other 2 dyna shells i have joined.
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 06:13:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
Dude you post the same *** sob story with different phrasing.

Did you say anything different in your past 4532573219 posts?... pretty sure that's a NO

Your argument is that relic shouldn't just be lottable by 75's. A level 1 should be able to lot TH4 hands if you are there... put the time in 100% and earn the points.

Please go ahead and tell me "thats not what i said twist my words...

*if you are there, have actually put the time in the records show, and no one else has as much "precedence". its not just ME able to, its everyone >.>, everyone in our group has crap and wants crap for jobs they are leveling, or plan to level. everyones also held to the same standards. no ones raping or getting raped <.<. we use black and white systems with no exceptions made (maybe why weve been so successful)

and again, im not saying groups SHOULD NOT USE level restrictions.. im just saying that it doesnt NEED to be that way.. and for some good reasons (like 20 ppl lying about levels when only 2 are being honest and wanna play fair)

to be specific.. here are our dyna rules: (even though weve been running for yearrrrs now, its a run by run basis). the standard everyone can pick 1 main and 1 sub, and anything dropped not listed, is free lot. levels do not matter, and if you get no armor, you are sent a cut of the runs $ income.

there are ALWAYS gonna be people REALLLLY really wanting a certain piece for any event.. but every run, everyones put in the same boat and held to the same standards. whether your a vet to group or new, have 20 75s or 1. everyones adhering to the same rules

salvage on the other hand is a long term system. you can pick any piece as a main, and any piece as a sub, both are your priorities. everyones given a priority and non priority point per run. any priority 35s cost 25 pts, and any priority 25s costs 15. anything dropped that isnt a priority piece can be bid on with nonprio points. the objectives of each run is determined by the points.

you can disagree and disapprove all you want, but for years now, whats worked for us still worksfor us.

dont need to get so butthurt and righteous when someone has a differing idea/opinion <,<
[+]
 Shiva.Gylfie
Server: Shiva
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2010-03-20 06:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Damu said:
You have no idea how hard I laughed at that.
Caitsith.Blurr said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:
i actually wouldnt care if anyone was offended by what i said, or how i said it. id not even be associating with said people in life.
Of course you wouldn't, you don't care if you lotted valor surcoat for your 27 PLD over the 75's because you feel the need to justify your existence in the shell with gear you can't wear.

Why would we ever expect you to care about the feelings of other races or sexual preferences.

and of course you misquote and/or twist my words for the seven hundred and second time >.>
There was no misquote there...he copied your entire sentence exactly, you're just an idiot.

I'm off to bed, I expect this thread to be on page 8 by the time I wake up, if its not I'll be PISSED.
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 06:16:13
Link | Quote | Reply

By Damu 2010-03-20 06:16:23
Link | Quote | Reply

your whole arguement is if someone puts in the time in dynamis they should get whatever they want. like i said early mabye they should put some work in outside of dynamis to mabye make there claim to relic more legit
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 06:17:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
and again, im not saying groups SHOULD NOT USE level restrictions.. im just saying that it doesnt NEED to be that way.. and for some good reasons (like 20 ppl lying about levels when only 2 are being honest and wanna play fair)

I AM PURTY SURE DAT BE WRY DIS IS AT PAGE 5.
By Damu 2010-03-20 06:19:16
Link | Quote | Reply

We are at page 5 cuz Blurr just cant accept nobody agrees with him and cant let it go so he keeps trying to justify himself
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 06:21:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Gylfie said:
Damu said:
You have no idea how hard I laughed at that.
Caitsith.Blurr said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:
i actually wouldnt care if anyone was offended by what i said, or how i said it. id not even be associating with said people in life.
Of course you wouldn't, you don't care if you lotted valor surcoat for your 27 PLD over the 75's because you feel the need to justify your existence in the shell with gear you can't wear.

Why would we ever expect you to care about the feelings of other races or sexual preferences.

and of course you misquote and/or twist my words for the seven hundred and second time >.>
There was no misquote there...he copied your entire sentence exactly, you're just an idiot.

I'm off to bed, I expect this thread to be on page 8 by the time I wake up, if its not I'll be PISSED.

oh ***, he copied and pasted ONE of the sentences i wrote ? im so owned. by misquoting and twisting words, i also meant to say "as well as completely omitting words/sentences"

yeah you owned me good too...

and this threads ONLY TWO ppl arguing for 6 pages about some of the dumbest ***ever, dead before 7 even >.>
you must get your rocks off to some *** up *** <.<
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 06:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Damu said:
We are at page 5 cuz Blurr just cant accept nobody agrees with him and cant let it go so he keeps trying to justify himself

if by nodody you mean 2 people, yeah lol..
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 06:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
not to mention youd be an idiot putting level restrictions on a dynamis group in the first place.
Caitsith.Blurr said:

Page 1 quote... meet page 5 quote.

Have you met before? you should... you are from the same person.

Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 06:25:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Damu said:
your whole arguement is if someone puts in the time in dynamis they should get whatever they want. like i said early mabye they should put some work in outside of dynamis to mabye make there claim to relic more legit

hey, if thats how your dyna group does it, coool. ours doenst give a ***what you do outside the group, or if you even come back. everyones held to the same standards, and in a world of people exploiting systems that arent so black and white, i imagine are grateful for a group like it. where you dont have to hardcore commit, just to potentially get *** later anyway. every run ppl have the same chances to get what they want, or at least end up getting $.
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 06:27:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
ours doenst give a ***what you do outside the group, or if you even come back.

Sounds like a place i want to be. Where everybody knowssss your naaaameee

[+]
 Bahamut.Leonelf
Server: Bahamut
user: LeonPSP
By Bahamut.Leonelf 2010-03-20 06:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
Damu said:
and they also had the cap system like clinpachi is talking about but they did away with it

No cap is ok for some shells... but my sky has a 100 point cap... and dynamis has a 60 point cap...

You can't just let someone build 1000 points and have them get gear from xarcabard for 6 points.. when they get 1 point... and continue to screw people for anything they want every time.

You have to draw the line somewhere in fairness.

If they have mostly veteran members and rarely accept new people i would just keep looking.

If it works for them that's fine...
ROFL talking about fairness, if the person who has built up to 1000 points, they must of been in LS for a long time and hasn't lotted anything yet. For all those works they deserve to get anything they want.
THAT is fairness.
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 06:32:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:
not to mention youd be an idiot putting level restrictions on a dynamis group in the first place.
Caitsith.Blurr said:

Page 1 quote... meet page 5 quote.

Have you met before? you should... you are from the same person.

grats the first and only thing youve "owned me" on. but not even really >.>

any group can be successful with any rules. there is no one single rule/s that NEED to be in place for anything to work. and IM not gonna personally say what people SHOULD or shouldnt do. i will however sit back and mock them <.>
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 06:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Leonelf said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Damu said:
and they also had the cap system like clinpachi is talking about but they did away with it

No cap is ok for some shells... but my sky has a 100 point cap... and dynamis has a 60 point cap...

You can't just let someone build 1000 points and have them get gear from xarcabard for 6 points.. when they get 1 point... and continue to screw people for anything they want every time.

You have to draw the line somewhere in fairness.

If they have mostly veteran members and rarely accept new people i would just keep looking.

If it works for them that's fine...
ROFL talking about fairness, if the person who has built up to 1000 points, they must of been in LS for a long time and hasn't lotted anything yet. For all those works they deserve to get anything they want.
THAT is fairness.

Except you rule out 1000 points - 3 for a piece of dynamis gear... + 1 for the run... that leaves the member at 998 points after getting something they want.

Being able to pick everything and anything you want over anyone for a LONG period of time.

It all depends on how it's done but for THAT example it seems a bit extreme.
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 06:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
It all depends on how it's done

nowwwww your starting to get it ^^

edit: and as for your not wanting to be in a group like that.. "where everybody DOESNT know your name". thats cool. should try reading the book a little though before you judge its cover.
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 06:36:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
any group can be successful with any rules. there is no one simgle rule/s that NEED to be in place for anything to work.

WHhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 06:36:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:

Um...

that had nothing to do what what you said.

There is no "it depends on how it's done" when it comes to giving a 37 THF the TH4 from xarcabard ^^/

You just don't do it period

:D
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 06:39:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:
any group can be successful with any rules. there is no one simgle rule/s that NEED to be in place for anything to work.

WHhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?

i was saying theres no one single rule or one single set of rules that will make or break a groups success.

like a famous philosopher once said... "its all depends how its done"
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 06:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:

Um...

There is no "it depends on how it's done" when it comes to giving a 37 THF the TH4 from xarcabard ^^/

your opinion.
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 06:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:

Um...

your opinion.

No my friend... giving a 37 THF assassin's armlets over a 75 is stupid as ***.

FACT

Man you are like a *** disco record bebe... lets dance the dance of life.

WEE we upgraded to youtube videos.
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 06:43:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude if we can keep this up, we may actually take a trip around the entire great world of meme's on the interwebz.

[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7