Out Dated Point System Or Not?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Out Dated Point system or not?
Out Dated Point system or not?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Caitsith.Blurr
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 04:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:

This is the course... of the entire reason i am calling you a mother *** idot.

This is the reason i treat you like the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE piece of trash ***that you actually are to even try ninja editing and saying "thats not what i said or meant".

Well there is a nice screen shot for you. I am sure next you will try saying photoshop or whatever works best for you.

YOU DID SAY 37'S SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET TH4 HANDS OVER 75 THF'S

"You may even just want em to drop."

You show true ignorance and try to twist and turn your way out of ***you say.

Well deny the above picture all you want.

Every single person reading this knows you are a complete *** and i enjoyed trolling the PISS out of you.

Because you are indeed:

You also even have the *** guts to brag:
Caitsith.Blurr said:
and thanks, i will. i have a ton of relic i cant use yet on account of doing dynamis

Seriously gtfo and have a nice day gear ***.

i AM a gear *** your right, i really do love to collect rareex gear. but i earned it all ::taps his nose::

you misquoted me like 700 times, and all your attempts to discredit me with funny pictures and misquotes is *** hilarious. your seriously the only "mother *** idiot" i know lol.

but now im SRSLY G'ING TFO ::trembles::.

and a stellar example of your inability to counter argue with anything other than a funny pic or misquote..

right there^
Caitsith.Blurr said:
and thanks, i will. i have a ton of relic i cant use yet on account of doing dynamis

which was really:
and thanks, i will. i have a ton of relic i cant use yet on account of doing dynamis for the last 5 years. have a full usu set i cant use yet too from fulltiming salvage these last 3 years...

thanks again for the good time and laughs lol.. *** >.>

[+]
 Carbuncle.Zitale
Server: Carbuncle
user: Zitale
By Carbuncle.Zitale 2010-03-20 04:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
Every single person reading this knows you are a complete ***
Have you asked every person reading this? No ... so we could call this an opinion.

Insulting someone like that doesn't prove you're more intelligent, and have better arguments ... actually, it does the opposite.
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 04:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zitale said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Every single person reading this knows you are a complete ***
Have you asked every person reading this? No ... so we could call this an opinion.

Insulting someone like that doesn't prove you're more intelligent, and have better arguments ... actually, it does the opposite.

even if you dont agree with me. thanks for the qft, yer awesome.

blurrski out-
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
Server: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 05:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
i AM a gear *** your right, i really do love to collect rareex gear. but i earned it all ::taps his nose::
Coolstorybro.
Caitsith.Blurr said:
you misquoted me like 700 times, and all your attempts to discredit me with funny pictures and misquotes is *** hilarious. your seriously the only "mother *** idiot" i know lol.
"totally?! like 700?! like O M G i totally thought it was more like 25." Oh and how can you discredit someone with pictures unless they were of you getting assfucked by a donkey?
Caitsith.Blurr said:
but now im SRSLY G'ING TFO ::trembles::.
Cool emphasis on emotion here
Caitsith.Blurr said:
and a stellar example of your inability to counter argue with anything other than a funny pic or misquote..
I don't need to counter argue when you're *** your own boat
Caitsith.Blurr said:
which was really:
and thanks, i will. i have a ton of relic i cant use yet on account of doing dynamis for the last 5 years. have a full usu set i cant use yet too from fulltiming salvage these last 3 years...
OH ***SON.. MY BAD I LEFT OUT THE 5 YEARS PART. So you been doing dynamis and lotting over 75's with your 27PLD since 2005 SORRY i should have been more clear and quoted ***that really didnt even matter because you chatter on like a ***. (yap yap yap yap yap)
Caitsith.Blurr said:
thanks again for the good time and laughs lol.. ***
Your the one who claimed to want to "slap the ***out of me". And nice use of the word ***, you take no consideration for the people on this forum that may or may not be gay. Hell if you paid attention there is a *** THREAD just under this for bi/gay/lesbian. GG'z homie!~

Fun troll.

A++ would read again.

EDIT: btw Zitale i'm only basing that on the 15 PM's ive been sent and the linkshell LMAO'ing at this.

Passed some awesome time in my exp party. WOO~
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 05:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

i dont mean it anymore or less personally or rationally than you did calling me a retard or idiot. im bi too btw, and wasnt offended calling you a ***. words are just words, its all in the context.

YOU are the one gay bashing here buddy >.>

if i were to say, all the *** out there need to die and go to hell for being gay. sure ok..

but calling you one after calling me a ton of different ***... needless to say, wasnt bashing a group of people. jusst you.

and your right! it was fun watching YOU troll ^^, you are the most entertaining oaf ive had the privilege of watching.

i give it an A +++

(its easy to talk ***and pretend your right)
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 05:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

kay
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 05:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

oh wait, i just got 15 pms too saying im right and your wrong!
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 05:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

oh and my ls's lol'd hard @ you too. im so much better and righter!
 Siren.Bigdogg
user: BigDogg
By Siren.Bigdogg 2010-03-20 05:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

can we go to bed yet, it's just too fun to stop watching
 Diabolos.Ghlin
Server: Diabolos
user: Ghlin
By Diabolos.Ghlin 2010-03-20 05:12:41
Link | Quote | Reply

i love it when people say they're done, but they're not actually done. (who else PM'd him saying he's right so he'll keep going?)
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 05:12:46
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL look at him go~ hes so angry~
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 05:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

look at him try to get the last word SO HARD^^

admittedly thats whats keeping me coming back. i really am quite amused
By Damu 2010-03-20 05:16:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Since I'm the one who started this thread just want to say Blurr your a *** moron and Clinpachi thanx for the bit of knowledge all and all I got my original question answered and a few good ideas thanx all for the posts that actually had something intelligent to say
[+]
 Shiva.Gylfie
Server: Shiva
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2010-03-20 05:16:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
if i were to say, all the *** out there need to die and go to hell for being gay. sure ok..

but calling you one after calling me a ton of different ***... needless to say, wasnt bashing a group of people. jusst you.

You're implying by calling him a *** that being a *** is a bad thing. Gay people sometimes do call each other ***, I've heard it myself, mind you that is SOME people but they still do it.
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 05:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

just got another pm loling @ you ^^
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 05:17:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Just for you bebe~
[+]
 Bahamut.Paulus
Server: Bahamut
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2010-03-20 05:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Gylfie said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:

You're implying by calling him a *** that being a *** is a bad thing. Gay people sometimes do call each other ***, I've heard it myself, mind you that is SOME people but they still do it.

Mr. Garrison!!!! You should leave, Mr. Garrison!!!!

Diabolos.Ghlin
Server: Diabolos
user: Ghlin
By Diabolos.Ghlin 2010-03-20 05:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
just got another pm loling @ you ^^

haha. i don't think he's reading the posts.
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 05:25:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Gylfie said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:

i actually wouldnt care if anyone was offended by what i said, or how i said it. id not even be associating with said people in life.

if anyone wants to take it out of context, and get huffy about the words, and ONLY the words.. thats their problem. most people know that words by themselves are nothing, its all about the context.

and then still even, its up to anyone to be offended or not. you could say some of the most deplorable things imaginable to me, chances are if your someone i couldnt give a ***about, the words will go in one ear and right out the other anyway.
 Shiva.Gylfie
Server: Shiva
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2010-03-20 05:26:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:

i actually wouldnt care if anyone was offended by what i said, or how i said it. id not even be associating with said people in life.

if anyone wants to take it out of context, and get huffy about the words, and ONLY the words.. thats their problem. most people know that words by themselves are nothing, its all about the context.

and then still even, its up to anyone to be offended or not. you could say some of the most deplorable things imaginable to me, chances are if your someone i couldnt give a ***about, the words will go in one ear and right out the other anyway.
Well you said you weren't bashing a group of people, but by implying that being a *** is bad you actually were, that's all.
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 05:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
Of course you wouldn't, you don't care if you lotted valor surcoat for your 27 PLD over the 75's because you feel the need to justify your existence in the shell with gear you can't wear.

Why would we ever expect you to care about the feelings of other races or sexual preferences.
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 05:29:00
Link | Quote | Reply

keep posting HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE pictures trying to manipulate the arguement lol, anyone willing to wade back through all of that *** can still get the facts.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-03-20 05:35:16
Link | Quote | Reply

wow lol.

Back to points for a bit?

My limbus ls got a point system that works great. Every run you attend the full run you get 3 points towards homam/nashira and 1 point towards AF +1 materials, as separate points.

When lotting homam/nashira you will spend 50% of your points, this pretty much keeps people from having 1000's of points and be able to outlot just about anyone for anything. I believe this point system could be used in dynamis as well.

And for the drama.

/equip or gtfo
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 05:38:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
My limbus ls got a point system that works great. Every run you attend the full run you get 3 points towards homam/nashira and 1 point towards AF +1 materials, as separate points.

When lotting homam/nashira you will spend 50% of your points, this pretty much keeps people from having 1000's of points and be able to outlot just about anyone for anything. I believe this point system could be used in dynamis as well.

Pretty much you would have to *** the pieces WORTH taking half your points. Or set amounts per piece.

It does look interesting because people with the MOST points would lost the most... but the people with the least would lose very little.

Double edged sword.

It would get complicated for certain things though. Like what if you wanted the DRG feet (useless) and you had a ton of points? It's not worth losing 50% and it could be your last 5/5 piece.
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-20 05:39:13
Link | Quote | Reply

And also because i must:

Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 05:39:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:
Of course you wouldn't, you don't care if you lotted valor surcoat for your 27 PLD over the 75's because you feel the need to justify your existence in the shell with gear you can't wear.

Why would we ever expect you to care about the feelings of other races or sexual preferences.

and of course you misquote and/or twist my words for the seven hundred and second time >.>

what you or any other narrow minded people reading think honestly doesnt even matter much to me either, im just having fun trying to act as childish as you atm, trying to get the last word in and etc.

only difference is your CONVINCED you are right about something thats matter of opinion.

and i dont have valor coat yet, but when/if i start working on pld again, and i do want it. yeah, ill make it my new priority. and if it drops / the our system says im on it, awesome ^^

im sorry your systems arent as cool ;;, dont need to be salty about it though.

::insert haters gonna hate pic here::

Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 05:40:56
Link | Quote | Reply

lol your homemades are TO lame >.>

dont quit yer day job son <.<
 Carbuncle.Zanno
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-03-20 05:41:05
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm. yea well as i said this is what we do for limbus. maybe it dont work so well for dynamis after all lol. in my defence i just woke up :x
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-03-20 05:43:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Damu said:
Since I'm the one who started this thread just want to say Blurr your a *** moron and Clinpachi thanx for the bit of knowledge all and all I got my original question answered and a few good ideas thanx all for the posts that actually had something intelligent to say

i bet you read like 2 posts >.>

::disregarded::
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7