Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: nekhekh
By Bismarck.Nekhekh 2022-08-18 20:02:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
Bahamut.Negan said: »
Bahamut.Spookyfish said: »
Rather disappointed that every job is getting accuracy and magic accuracy in slot 1. COR and RNG really should be getting RACC since the base stats are obviously ranged focused...
When COR and RNG shoot again, I'll agree with you.

lol shots fired. Maybe snapshot or flurry bonus effect would help.
By Guyford 2022-08-18 20:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

And yea double post.

Just did the rancibus blu pld whm cor brd geo but just had the blu on it from start with pld standing back in case of a 1 shot. Noyade only ever did 500, no dispel ever landed from nullifying rain, just spammed expiacion and went down fast. Clobber happened once but only did 800ish
 Ragnarok.Kanryu
Server: Ragnarok
user: Kanryu
By Ragnarok.Kanryu 2022-08-18 20:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Caesir said: »
(;´ヮ´)7
Key D: Locked Gate C×3解錠後、D2→D1を解錠(Twitter @sho_ff11さん) translation: after 3 Locked Gate Cs are unlocked, process to Gate D2 then D1.

Can confirm this is true. Just tried on run #2.
[+]
 Asura.Lunafreya
Server: Asura
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2022-08-18 23:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Went in on BLU + BRD and had leftover metal and shard B. Tried to do Leshonn but he absolutely wrecked me within 30s on 3 separate attempts. Glowing right hand with wind element? Auto attacks were hitting me between 500-1k in full Malig/DT gear and chokehold silenced my trusts I guess. Didn’t have an opportunity to try and mess with anything on him. Even tried wind carol on the last attempt and that didn’t make any difference.

Again this was with metal which is supposed to weaken him but…not sure if it’s bugged or there’s something else. Others mentioned killing more elementals before going to him weakens him more?
 Asura.Neviskio
user: Neviskio
By Asura.Neviskio 2022-08-18 23:08:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lunafreya said: »
Went in on BLU + BRD and had leftover metal and shard B. Tried to do Leshonn but he absolutely wrecked me within 30s on 3 separate attempts. Glowing right hand with wind element? Auto attacks were hitting me between 500-1k in full Malig/DT gear and chokehold silenced my trusts I guess. Didn’t have an opportunity to try and mess with anything on him.

Again this was with metal which is supposed to weaken him but…not sure if it’s bugged or there’s something else. Others mentioned killing more elementals before going to him weakens him more?

Did you both have it? someone mentioned everyone might need it? Just a thought to confirm

edit: meant both players, not shard/plate o.o'
 Asura.Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2022-08-18 23:08:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea both had metal B and shard B.

Edit: I wonder if the trusts are reading as not having the metal. That would be some serious spaghetti where it’s checking every party member for the temp item but obviously the trusts won’t have it.

Has anyone killed him with trusts?

Maybe I’ll try again tomorrow and just release all trusts before using the gadget to get to him.
 Asura.Aburaage
By Asura.Aburaage 2022-08-19 00:01:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Killed Porxie, 1 non lethal SC wasp sting>gust slash, spammed leaden salute until dead. completed objective.

But wait.... there's more! Instead of Red Coffer appearing I got this instead

Gave me a regular old case...... and 1k muffin
[+]
 Asura.Cthaeh
By Asura.Cthaeh 2022-08-19 00:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Neviskio said: »
Went in on BLU + BRD and had leftover metal and shard B. Tried to do Leshonn but he absolutely wrecked me within 30s on 3 separate attempts. Glowing right hand with wind element? Auto attacks were hitting me between 500-1k in full Malig/DT gear and chokehold silenced my trusts I guess. Didn’t have an opportunity to try and mess with anything on him.

Did you both have it? someone mentioned everyone might need it? Just a thought to confirm

edit: also, if you're the only melee and you are tanking your gonna have a hell of a time because the person with hate stays pretty much stun locked throughout the fight.
edit: meant both players, not shard/plate o.o'

Everyone who enters needs Plate B, Shard B, and Metal B and he isn't hard at all. If you or anyone in the group is missing either the metal/shard (plate is entrance? idr), then you have to heal him with an element to knock him out of *** mode from what I've seen.
 Asura.Neviskio
By Asura.Neviskio 2022-08-19 00:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit: I wonder if the trusts are reading as not having the metal. That would be some serious spaghetti where it’s checking every party member for the temp item but obviously the trusts won’t have it.

Maybe I’ll try again tomorrow and just release all trusts before using the gadget to get to him.

We just did leshonn with 5 people, not a 6th trust, we all got the items in that run, didn't do anything dangerous besides countering me to death. We kill all the hecteyes and killed a good chunk of the light/ice elementals. Don't think A section kills would matter but we did all acuex, most leech, but skipped the big room.

edit: saw a later post, in my fight only the wind hand was on. The other didn't glow.
 Fenrir.Positron
Server: Fenrir
user: Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2022-08-19 00:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

There's still something missing regarding getting Key #C. In tonight's run I opened all 3 Locked Gates #B before touching Gate #C1 but did not receive Key #C as has been mentioned by a couple sources.
 Asura.Cthaeh
By Asura.Cthaeh 2022-08-19 00:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

There are three items needed. 1 is entrance, 1 seems to lock his second element and the last weakens him in some way. When he has both thunder and wind up he will start using 20' range attacks that will one shot anyone not in 50% DT.

Also, my shell killed him twice tonight in 2 different groups with no box dorps so I wonder if weakening him lowers drop rate also?
By Chimerawizard 2022-08-19 00:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Positron said: »
There's still something missing regarding getting Key #C. In tonight's run I opened all 3 Locked Gates #B before touching Gate #C1 but did not receive Key #C as has been mentioned by a couple sources.
when getting C1's chest, we only generally opened one locked B gate. Also opened C1 before any other C doors.
 Asura.Neviskio
By Asura.Neviskio 2022-08-19 00:53:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Excuse my horrible paint skills, this might help, I *think* this is the way to go for the b1 to b6 objective. Start from top of red linefollow red line towards south east first, hit b1 and then B2, then back around with orange path, hit B3, go to B4, then back around with green path, hit b5 back around then go to b6, it's a royal mess I know, sorry :P green path is a bit wonky but should be retreading red/orange path pretty much. I just made it that way to not overlay them over each other.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but seems kinda the only way without having a #B key and teleporting from C?
 Asura.Cthaeh
By Asura.Cthaeh 2022-08-19 00:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, this was my observations from the other night on the element thing with Leshonn for anyone who wants to try him without weakening him with the items.

1 element up = survivable and not too hard, hits melees in dt set for 500-800, WSs 1300ish. If thunder is up he stun locks the tank. If wind is up he is more evasive. If wind is up, he spams Tearing Gust which knocks back.

2 elements up = kite. His melee hits will start hitting for 1000-1200 in DT set, and he can melee up to ~15 yalms away. He also uses chokehold up to 20 yalms away for up to 3k damage and Undulating Shockwave will kill everyone near him.

Something, possibly enfeebling him, triggers Zap which also applies a horrible elegy a mediocre plague, and a short lived amnesia on everyone in range. Not sure what causes the varying damage of this, but one mage ate 38k from this.

We took him to 40%, one player missing all weakening items. During that process we knocked him out of *** mode twice but didn't see how but we had both a GEO and a BLM casting spells on him.

He got both elements up and I cast thunder 1 on him (GEO) cured him for 21500. 5 seconds later, thunder dropped. We got him back down to 44% and BLM cast Thunder III, cured him for 99,999 but 5 seconds later thunder fell away. One more repeat like this with Geo thunder 1 for 18500. Element dropped again, but seemed to take 2-3 seconds longer. Both hands went up, cured him for 12k with Aero 1, and wind dropped 5 seconds later.

With both wind and thunder up, he resists all damage except the two that heal him. With only one up he is extremely weak to what he should be. GEO Blizzard IV was hitting for 30k with no Malaise, 20kish when lightning was up and we switched to stone. Got him back down to 30% when we timed out, but didn't fully catch on until we were down to 7 minutes remaining.
[+]
 Fenrir.Positron
Server: Fenrir
user: Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2022-08-19 01:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aburaage said: »
Killed Porxie, 1 non lethal SC wasp sting>gust slash, spammed leaden salute until dead. completed objective.

It seems likely that this is sector-agnostic, as there is only one Aurum Coffer in the DATs. Do you know what else you did in that run prior to that?
 Leviathan.Boposhopo
Server: Leviathan
user: Boposhopo
By Leviathan.Boposhopo 2022-08-19 01:12:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Kanryu said: »

Zone A -
1/7 - Key #A - Open the door at D-4
2/7 - Plate #A - Self-cast anything at I-5 teleporter
3/7 - Shard #A - Magic kills 10k-20k (Full to dead from Blu. Exact details still sketch but we have done this x6 now.)
4/7 - Metal #A - Magic kills 10k-20k (as above, again)
5/7 - Blue Casket - Kill x5
6/7 - Blue Casket - Rest on the raised floor immediately after the D-4 door
7/7 - Red Coffer - Kill Obdella

For the life of us could not do the 3/4 objective in A. Did nothing but magic kills for all Acuex's and Leeches and got nothing. Blu cleaving, AE cleaving, Cor just using leaden/wildfire didn't trigger. Damage was anywhere from 3-30k for killshots. Not sure if it has to be a specific element? We even tried Weeew's option earlier of Ice/Earth and didn't seem to do it, so unsure how to get shard/metal for A still. Everything else worked.
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2022-08-19 01:19:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Neviskio said: »

Excuse my horrible paint skills, this might help, I *think* this is the way to go for the b1 to b6 objective. Start from top of red linefollow red line towards south east first, hit b1 and then B2, then back around with orange path, hit B3, go to B4, then back around with green path, hit b5 back around then go to b6, it's a royal mess I know, sorry :P green path is a bit wonky but should be retreading red/orange path pretty much. I just made it that way to not overlay them over each other.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but seems kinda the only way without having a #B key and teleporting from C?
that's the route. Can save time if one person hits 1, 2, & 5. Healer should split off to tag 3: that one requires recasting invis unless you're trying to pull umbrils. Another stops early at 4. Everyone gathers together at 6 before opening that one. a bit of coordination should reduce the time to clear that objective by a lot.
[+]
By Cloudius777 2022-08-19 01:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

how does the NM Abject Obdella spawn? is it by killing a random Amorph from A areas? because we actually had to backtrack when it wouldnt appear until we were near the B area to find it.
 Asura.Wotasu
user: Wotasu
By Asura.Wotasu 2022-08-19 01:51:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Cloudius777 said: »
how does the NM Abject Obdella spawn? is it by killing a random Amorph from A areas? because we actually had to backtrack when it wouldnt appear until we were near the B area to find it.
It will Roam A and go behind D locked gates to eventually end up in A again.
Im not sure there's any spawn conditions. Ive found it on zoning in often enough.
By RadialArcana 2022-08-19 02:35:07
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems pretty obvious this is part 1, they are going to add way more to this content over time. There is a whole other map to add.
[+]
 Asura.Aldolol
user: Aldolol
By Asura.Aldolol 2022-08-19 02:38:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Positron said: »

I think you can open it from the wrong side, this happened to me but I opened it from the side after exploring C a bit as there's two ways of getting into zone C, one through the door one through a passage way
By Cloudius777 2022-08-19 03:03:10
Link | Quote | Reply

working on a way to make following objectives easier
[+]
By Caesir 2022-08-19 03:27:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aburaage said: »

Hello, can you tell me what other NMs have you defeat in that run?
It is now comfirmed that after killing all the 4 NMs in different zones will pop the Aurum chest. But from your screenshot, it seems you had only killed the porxie NM in Area B

*Edit: The NMs I mean are leech and porxie etc., not the zone bosses :x

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Jokes
user: JLB1
By Asura.Jokes 2022-08-19 04:30:01
Link | Quote | Reply

4th Run. Killed the Porxie. Leshonn NM was easy again. just Lightning hand zerg. We didn't touch any of the elementals there before doing Leshonn.

1st run killed Porxie NM was easy. 2nd & 3rd run didn't find Porxie. NM was difficult. 4th run killed Porxie and NM was easy.

the Device give you an option to Materialise NM. Haven't done anything about this yet.

Leshonn gave old box this time. No drop from Obdella (we killed this right at the end after Leshonn).

I think we hit every objective we were aware of but DID NOT get objective when we killed Proxie with Magic Damage, so did not get the 500 Galli and chest. Not sure what we did wrong there - we did magic instead of magic WS so perhaps the issue.

We also didn't have the Gadget key to access the A boss.

Edit: We did the Ice Objective on the South Acuex but the Earth kills on the more North Acuex didn't work.
By Ruaumoko 2022-08-19 04:54:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Managed to get two Sapphires in one run.

First was from the Obdella NM, second was from a chest after killing the Porxie with a magic burst.
[+]
 Asura.Aldolol
user: Aldolol
By Asura.Aldolol 2022-08-19 05:08:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty sure the Porxie box is a SC needed and not just magic ws kill. Saw chest with a skillchain. Last night I melee only down to 20% and leaden kill got nothing.
 Phoenix.Iocus
Server: Phoenix
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2022-08-19 05:27:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Guyford said: »
Phoenix.Iocus said: »
Entry KI items info:

I had 24 minutes left on my regular entry item. I completed my Ruspix plate earlier in the day. I used my Ruspix plate and entered Sortie. When I came back out, my regular cooldown was back to 18 hours from 24 minutes.

Use your regular plate to enter your first run. Then use your Ruspix to refill it and go again. Otherwise, you will lose a KI like I did.

Already explained how this worked earlier so if you wanna see what's actually going on look back a couple pages, but in short you did not fully charge a ruspix plate, that would take 100 hours from your first entry assuming you only entered once.

But question, did you have 18 hours 24 min right after exiting? or 36 min after exiting? I wanna know if the excess time from your rusplix plate is still on there, was subtracted from next ki time, or was lost to the void.

The regular plate was listed as 18 hours when i got out, they don't include minutes. The Ruspix Plate was in seconds and I didn't screen cap it but it was very large as per seconds and I'm pretty sure it's was close to the max timer.

This morning I waited for the timer to go from 6 to 5 hours. When that happened, my seconds was 14440 on my Ruspix plate. 4 hours almost exactly till I can use it, which implies that I have an hour on the plate.
 Asura.Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2022-08-19 05:27:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Cthaeh said: »

There are three items needed. 1 is entrance, 1 seems to lock his second element and the last weakens him in some way. When he has both thunder and wind up he will start using 20' range attacks that will one shot anyone not in 50% DT.

Also, my shell killed him twice tonight in 2 different groups with no box dorps so I wonder if weakening him lowers drop rate also?

Plate B should have nothing to do with Leshonn at all. Plate B is required to activate device B which respawns all the enemies in that area. shard B is needed to use the gadget to get to leshonn and metal B “protects you from attacks from foes beyond gadget B”.
 Hades.Schalac
Server: Hades
user: Schalac
By Hades.Schalac 2022-08-19 06:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Fought Ghatjot last night. Had shard and plate. Party was SAM, COR, BRD, BLU and SCH with Monberaux. Started out with 3 step SC Savage, Fudo, Leaden. At 75% did move that one shot SAM. Missed what it was called. Continued with Savage spam until 47%. Then did AOE move that did 44k DMG to party. Seems small range as SCH was only ~15 away and was unaffected. SCH kited while raise and weakness wore. Only hit SCH at range for 60-100 DMG while kiting. After weakness wore double 2 houred on SAM and did 4 step light with SAM and burned him down the remaining 47% before 2 hours wore off. While doing 4 step Light damage came fast but was never over 300 DMG so it was easily curable.
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 149 150 151