Sortie Release - Info
First Page 2 3 4 ... 147 148 149
 Asura.Toralin
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2022-08-16 07:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

we went in, our party disband upon entry, no one could invite anyone, we ran around for a few minutes, then all of a sudden we were back in a party

We gathered up and fought some mobs, then it disband again 1 by 1, we are unable to party back up

Total disaster
 Asura.Aburaage
By Asura.Aburaage 2022-08-16 07:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »
I killed trash mobs worth of 2500 points and havent seen any NMs and I have checked everything (along the way). I have seen acuex, leeches, hecteyes, elementals and had umbrils on widescan at the end. It's possible NM spawning is triggered by something?

There is a Diaphanous Gadget that you can talk to to teleport to a boss area. You can do so after getting temp item that you get from opening treasure chests, that will spawn from killing mobs.

Temporary Items from chests are:
Key: Enable opening locked doors to advance to the next area A>B>C>D
Plate: Enabling fast travel device
Shard: Enabling area boss portal
Metal: not sure what this does
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2022-08-16 07:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Toralin said: »
we went in, our party disband upon entry, no one could invite anyone, we ran around for a few minutes, then all of a sudden we were back in a party

sounds like you were all partied server side and it just wasn't showing it because no party update, if anyone else has this happen maybe have someone try disbanding(even if you appear solo) *after* inventories have loaded to force server to update the rest

i don't see why they would've changed party logic for an event in an instance, bet it's just the usual case of instanced servers being hot garbage
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2022-08-16 07:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Thorny said: »

sounds like you were all partied server side and it just wasn't showing it because no party update, if anyone else has this happen maybe have someone try disbanding(even if you appear solo) *after* inventories have loaded to force server to update the rest

i don't see why they would've changed party logic for an event in an instance, bet it's just the usual case of instanced servers being hot garbage

The original party leader said he was showing as a party leader, he could not disband or invite anyone, we had him relog he couldnt get back in, black screen
By kishr 2022-08-16 07:46:47
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

found another streamer,
adding these for references.
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Server: Bahamut
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2022-08-16 07:51:14
Link | Quote | Reply

KujahFoxfire said: »
To Sum up our first run:

WAR DRK BRD COR WHM GEO (pretty sure frailty was nerfed)

(can confirm AOE was doing full damage)

We found leech NM (Obdella) in the first main section, killed it for a red coffer containing currency and an Old Case for all.

We later found a Porxie NM which gave...I think key #A (will need to check my recording.

Most of the areas are all mapped in game but we did find an area that was not. The trash was all trash, low level and melted and didnt seem worth killing. We eventually found the item to use the Gadget #B but timed out trying to find it, place is a total maze. plenty of Locked Door #D around too, even in the first area. My hard guess at this stage is it's going to be a case of getting behind Door #D as soon as possible and farming as much in there before you time out. Will likely need a path through A/B/C to get the requisite items from the NMs.
I'm sad even though I knew it would happen the *** geo nerf is like nail in coffin for the job ever wanting to go in. Secondly if those the final augments then rip those earrings. I know it first few hours so I'll keep my hopes up.
 Valefor.Furyspawn
Server: Valefor
user: Furyspawn
By Valefor.Furyspawn 2022-08-16 07:54:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
I'm sad even though I knew it would happen the *** geo nerf is like nail in coffin for the job ever wanting to go in.

Let me tell you, I'm really feeling the value of my Idris now. :`)
[+]
By kishr 2022-08-16 08:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Last video I posted before they timed out, the tank was back tanking the boss.
In a week routes, maps and efficiency will be made.
[+]
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2022-08-16 08:03:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Idris GEO's got their money's worth over the years, come on now >.>
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Thunderjet 2022-08-16 08:05:13
Link | Quote | Reply

YOU CNA SLEEP ALL THE MOBS WITH SUB BLU NOT RESSITANT AT ALL!!
By kishr 2022-08-16 08:09:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderjet said: »
YOU CNA SLEEP ALL THE MOBS WITH SUB BLU NOT RESSITANT AT ALL!!
he was main blu in stream/vid
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Server: Bahamut
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2022-08-16 08:09:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
To Sum up our first run:

WAR DRK BRD COR WHM GEO (pretty sure frailty was nerfed)

(can confirm AOE was doing full damage)

We found leech NM (Obdella) in the first main section, killed it for a red coffer containing currency and an Old Case for all.

We later found a Porxie NM which gave...I think key #A (will need to check my recording.

Most of the areas are all mapped in game but we did find an area that was not. The trash was all trash, low level and melted and didnt seem worth killing. We eventually found the item to use the Gadget #B but timed out trying to find it, place is a total maze. plenty of Locked Door #D around too, even in the first area. My hard guess at this stage is it's going to be a case of getting behind Door #D as soon as possible and farming as much in there before you time out. Will likely need a path through A/B/C to get the requisite items from the NMs.
I'm sad even though I knew it would happen the *** geo nerf is like nail in coffin for the job ever wanting to go in. Secondly if those the final augments then rip those earrings. I know it first few hours so I'll keep my hopes up.

It seems the higher tier earrings get more stats, saw a +1 earring with acc/macc and WSD. I suspect its one stat for NQ, 2 stats for HQ and 3 stats for HQ2. Some of the +2s are gonna be good I think
Wait you know what I'm stupid I just noticed those aint the high tier earrings lol ignore my stupid comment.
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2022-08-16 08:15:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Thorny said: »

The original party leader said he was showing as a party leader, he could not disband or invite anyone, we had him relog he couldnt get back in, black screen

Once the leader logged and couldn't get back in, we were getting party invites from him and he wasn't even logged in. Then our bard who gave up and logged, same thing we got party invites and he wasn't even online. Some major 10-15 minute lag or something
By kishr 2022-08-16 08:16:42
Link | Quote | Reply

From the videos/personal try with my team, seems like omen v2.
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2022-08-16 08:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

After the run, came back to the Gobbie and got a KI: Ruspix's plate, not sure what its for?
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2022-08-16 08:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

After the run, came back to the Gobbie and got a KI: Ruspix's plate, not sure what its for?

This is the item that you can "recharge" with the excess time over 20 hours to get an extra charge.

Quote:
After you complete Sortie for the first time, you can receive a Ruspix’s plate by speaking with Ruspix in Leafallia (H-8).
After entering Sortie a second time, your Ruspix’s plate will charge up with energy, accumulating time equal to one-fifth (1/5) of the time that exceeded the 20 hour waiting period since your previous Sortie.
(Example: You first entered Sortie at 8:00 p.m. on Thursday. You next enter Sortie at 9:00 p.m. on Friday. Since 25 hours has passed since your first Sortie, you are 5 hours past the minimum waiting period. One-fifth of that time (1 hour) is stored in your Ruspix’s plate upon entry into the second Sortie.)
Once your Ruspix’s plate has stored up an amount of time equivalent to the amount of time you must wait before entering Sortie again, you can speak with Ruspix in Leafallia (H-8) to have him convert your dull Ra’Kaznarian plate into a shiny Ra’Kaznarian plate.
* The amount of time is recorded and displayed in-game in seconds.
* Ruspix’s plate can store up to 72,000 seconds (20 hours) of time.
[+]
By kishr 2022-08-16 08:28:25
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Another group about to start a live streaming Sortie.
By Viciouss 2022-08-16 08:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't imagine the line on Asura if there are 95 people ahead of me on my server.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Arakon
Server: Carbuncle
user: arakon
By Carbuncle.Arakon 2022-08-16 08:28:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if this is 100% the case, I killed all the Aceux in the starting area and got a blue chest with a gem. Didn't check all the mobs so not sure if I killed a NM.

I killed half the Aceux then tried running around to find a NM but no luck. I was able to open the second area to the leeches. Accidentally aggro a bunch of leeches then ran back to the Aceux area after falling of the ledge.

I return to the Aceux and kill all the rest of them and encounter the Brown chest with Key #A at the same location as the door to the leeches. Went backtrack to Aceux area to look for the Door A and found the blue chest pop in an area where I have cleared the Aceux initially.

In the Aceux area, there is two square loops and I killed the mobs in the lower loop, went to the upper loop and found the gate to the leeches. After I clear the Aceux in the upper loop, I found the blue chest in the lower loop so location of the chest seems random.

Edit: It could be possible that I killed a normal Impossible to Gauge and the chest pop and I didn't notice it initially. Only saw it on my second run

Found Door A at the far end of the leeches area and went ahead to explore and look for NMs with no luck. Finally timeout while killing an elemental.
[+]
 Asura.Alseyn
user: Alseyn
By Asura.Alseyn 2022-08-16 08:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Couple more earring augments via JP twitter

SMN+1, -4 DT for master and 13 acc/macc/racc for pet

DRG+1, 15 acc/macc and 5% crit rate (nice)

SAM+1, 14 acc/macc and 3% WSD
[+]
By Thunderjet 2022-08-16 08:30:07
Link | Quote | Reply

You can solo the content yea,,,, but u need to do it 30 times as solo for the needed points unless its simple to get to bosses i havent gotten to the bosses but opened like 4-6 doors and earned like 2.9k points which is ***too, was able to sleep all mobs /blu easily but as ML40 pld
By Thunderjet 2022-08-16 08:30:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Arakon said: »
Not sure if this is 100% the case, I killed all the Aceux in the starting area and got a blue chest with a gem. Didn't check all the mobs so not sure if I killed a NM.

I killed half the Aceux then tried running around to find a NM but no luck. I was able to open the second area to the leeches. Accidentally aggro a bunch of leeches then ran back to the Aceux area after falling of the ledge.

I return to the Aceux and kill all the rest of them and encounter the Brown chest with Key #A at the same location as the door to the leeches. Went backtrack to Aceux area to look for the Door A and found the blue chest pop in an area where I have cleared the Aceux initially.

In the Aceux area, there is two square loops and I killed the mobs in the lower loop, went to the upper loop and found the gate to the leeches. After I clear the Aceux in the upper loop, I found the blue chest in the lower loop so location of the chest seems random.

Found Door A at the far end of the leeches area and went ahead to explore and look for NMs with no luck. Finally timeout while killing an elemental.

we did like 4 gates or 5 and no chest
 Asura.Yottaxa
user: Yottaxa
By Asura.Yottaxa 2022-08-16 08:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll check again later, but it seemed that Ruspix’s plate was charging time down even after using the KI. Is that how its supposed to work? I thought it was for oever-time since last ki use. (For example it was like 67k seconds last time I checked him) Possible bug? Or I'm not understanding it right.
[+]
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2022-08-16 08:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone able to mine out the maps and we can start annoating where things are?
This ...Here...... what this guy said
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Server: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2022-08-16 09:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

What is the area called when you zone in?

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Alseyn
user: Alseyn
By Asura.Alseyn 2022-08-16 09:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

https://twitter.com/thunder4th/status/1559494817947996160

thread with some maps
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar