Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Nadul
By Pandemonium.Nadul 2010-03-02 02:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

We want more merit categories!

We don't wanna exp!

Whaaaaaa.

Seriously guys, keep this up, it is comedy gold.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-03-02 02:52:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I bet all this is just for the new area only(Abyssia).. so if your in the regular area, back down to 75.

I bet everyone will be like... "HEY WTF????"

...and I'll be like LOLing to the bank....
 Fairy.Geefunk
Server: Fairy
user: Buster
By Fairy.Geefunk 2010-03-02 02:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
I bet all this is just for the new area only(Abyssia).. so if your in the regular area, back down to 75.

Havent been reading this thread a lot, but why would this be the first lvl cap that the restrict to one area? Also, during Vanafest on the live feed, the rdm lvl'd in Caedarva Mire.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-03-02 03:09:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Geefunk said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:

Havent been reading this thread a lot, but why would this be the first lvl cap that the restrict to one area? Also, during Vanafest on the live feed, the rdm lvl'd in Caedarva Mire.

Excuse me, for being so selfish of me, but I wasn't so interested to follow the feed, I'm not taking this game religiously, I play for fun, excuse me.
 Pandemonium.Atua
Server: Pandemonium
user: Atua
By Pandemonium.Atua 2010-03-02 03:23:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Geefunk said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
I bet all this is just for the new area only(Abyssia).. so if your in the regular area, back down to 75. I bet everyone will be like... "HEY WTF????" ...and I'll be like LOLing to the bank....
The rdm also leveled up to a level no regular person can currently get to. Not saying there will be a level cap in old worlds (or 99 in specific areas), just saying for sake of argument.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Mattyc
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Mattyc 2010-03-02 03:39:09
Link | Quote | Reply

good news guys new info on the new updates!

http://tinyurl.com./253ftf

go check it out!!!!!!!
 Garuda.Feifongwong
Server: Garuda
By Garuda.Feifongwong 2010-03-02 03:40:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Um, probably said before on a 6 page thread, but after 75 you can "choose" merit or exp. Just saying.

Also, OP has no case and should quit lol

The idea of leveling my MNK further, the only job I even care about further has me excited all over again.
 Ragnarok.Darkifrit
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ifrid
By Ragnarok.Darkifrit 2010-03-02 03:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm in for new adventure new hnm and lvl99:) finally ffxi come back w/o all server lvl cap:3
 Siren.Clinpachi
Server: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-02 03:43:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Catastrophe said:
Don't quit. Stay 75. Then you can say you're the best damn geared 75 out there.

Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2010-03-02 03:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

my bad now try my link its edited i messed up on it >.>
 Garuda.Feifongwong
By Garuda.Feifongwong 2010-03-02 03:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Mattyc said:

there ya go
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2010-03-02 03:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Feifongwong said:
Valefor.Mattyc said:

there ya go

lol bad joke my friend did the ***to me, was all OMG man go check this ***out samurai getting sekkanoki 2 and tp regain trait. and that....
 Garuda.Feifongwong
By Garuda.Feifongwong 2010-03-02 03:58:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Mattyc said:
Garuda.Feifongwong said:
Valefor.Mattyc said:

there ya go

lol bad joke my friend did the ***to me, was all OMG man go check this ***out samurai getting sekkanoki 2 and tp regain trait. and that....

dude it's such an awesome video
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-02 04:03:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Mattyc said:
Garuda.Feifongwong said:
Valefor.Mattyc said:
there ya go
They are!!!

I'm also betting on stoneskin spikes for rdm. So whenever you get hit for dmg greater then 0 they put up stoneskin based on your stats when you took the dmg automatically. It will have a duration similar to normal spikes spells!!!

Also haste II and refresh II. And a phalanx II that is actually better than phalanx.
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-03-16 16:33:19
Link | Quote | Reply

im not too excited abut it its going to make all thhe urrent cap gear that some of us work our *** off for completely worthless, this is just me but ive spent forever trying to perfect my cor nin and pup and increasing the lvl cap is just going to make it even harder, wont be able to sell off any gear because what one job uses my other 2 benefit from, and what isnt in that category is rare/ex or aug'd. thats my point on things
 Shiva.Darkshade
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-03-16 16:36:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Begin mass suicide.
 Asura.Tero
Server: Asura
user: Tero
By Asura.Tero 2010-03-16 16:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Lunatone said:
im not too excited abut it its going to make all thhe urrent cap gear that some of us work our *** off for completely worthless, this is just me but ive spent forever trying to perfect my cor nin and pup and increasing the lvl cap is just going to make it even harder, wont be able to sell off any gear because what one job uses my other 2 benefit from, and what isnt in that category is rare/ex or aug'd. thats my point on things

You do know that there adding a new augment system where you can augment rare/ex gear right >>
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-16 16:36:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Lunatone said:

Final Fantasy XI is supposed to be hard.

Just because the level cap is raising doesn't mean equipment is going to become useless.
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-03-16 16:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Gilgamesh.Lunatone said:
They weren't anywhere close to perfect (average at best), you have nothing to worry about.
>.> i know they werent perfect i wish they were just sayin took me forever just to get what i have and the cap increase is going to make it even more worthless, and dude you havent seen any of my actually gear>.> maybe on cor but not pup or nin, well they aint that impressive either lol,
and what about auging rare/ex gear never heard about that
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-16 16:42:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Gilgamesh.Lunatone said:

They weren't anywhere close to perfect (average at best), you have nothing to worry about.

Gilgamesh.Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-03-16 16:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Gilgamesh.Lunatone said:
and yo i never said my gear wus perfect i said "trying to perfect"
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-16 16:44:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Gilgamesh.Lunatone said:

Straight guy.

Oh snap.
 Asura.Tero
Server: Asura
user: Tero
By Asura.Tero 2010-03-16 16:44:39
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/event/vanafes2010/index.html

Trial of magians very bottem from the looks of it thats what there planning at least using rare/ex gear as a base for upgrades like the fay weps
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-03-16 16:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Gilgamesh.Lunatone said:

Straight guy.

Oh snap.

Meh fix.

xif heM
 Phoenix.Airbag
Server: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-03-16 16:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Lunatone said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Gilgamesh.Lunatone said:
and yo i never said my gear wus perfect i said "trying to perfect"

had a long way to go :/ just clicking on your name I can tell youre in some kind of weird hybrid EVA setup with a woodsman on
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8