2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Sortie Release - Info
Sortie Release - Info
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 149 150 151
By Chimerawizard 2022-08-16 11:04:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Seraphical said: »
Was in the middle of a run and got disconnected with about 15 mins left on the clock. Once I was able to load back in it just black screened me continually (with downloading data) and then it timed me out.
did you enter solo?
 Phoenix.Hapa
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Hapa 2022-08-16 11:10:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Iamaman said: »
Was in the middle of a run and got disconnected with about 15 mins left on the clock. Once I was able to load back in it just black screened me continually (with downloading data) and then it timed me out.

Were you eventually able to get back in or are you SOL until SE fixes it somehow?

This happened to me.. I have been waiting for near 30m now, I still cannot log into my char. I contacted a GM from a mule. Waiting to see if I get anything.
[+]
 Asura.Khimeria
Server: Asura
user: khimeria
By Asura.Khimeria 2022-08-16 11:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Same thing happened to us, 7m time remaining and I now can't log in. Happened to another group who were talking this just before we entered.
[+]
By shazbot 2022-08-16 11:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

R0'd and @16min remaining. cannot log back in!

[+]
 Phoenix.Hapa
By Phoenix.Hapa 2022-08-16 11:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

So Sortie just crashed on Asura flat out then? Anyone who was inside is now part of the void.
 Asura.Seraphical
By Asura.Seraphical 2022-08-16 11:15:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Were you eventually able to get back in or are you SOL until SE fixes it somehow?

I haven't been able to get back in with my character yet, it just states I'm currently logged in and need to wait a few mins. My character shows my area as Kamihr.

Chimerawizard said: »
did you enter solo?

Yeah I just entered solo with my Thief. I managed to get a Sapphire, a DNC earring and about 2.2k currency. Hoping I haven't lost it all...
By Viciouss 2022-08-16 11:15:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It must be an Asura only thing, Shiva is still okay.
 Phoenix.Hapa
By Phoenix.Hapa 2022-08-16 11:17:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't been able to get back in with my character yet, it just states I'm currently logged in and need to wait a few mins. My character shows my area as Kamihr.

did you enter solo?

Yeah I just entered solo with my Thief. I managed to get a Sapphire, a DNC earring and about 2.2k currency. Hoping I haven't lost it all...

What did the Sapphire drop from?
 Asura.Seraphical
By Asura.Seraphical 2022-08-16 11:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Hapa said: »

did you enter solo?

It came from a red chest after I killed the Leech NM in the first area
By kishr 2022-08-16 11:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Campaign Period
Friday, August 5, 2022, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)
to Monday, August 22, at the same hour.

servers will be ruined till free log in is over.
[+]
 Asura.Beehotch
By Asura.Beehotch 2022-08-16 11:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

So Sortie just crashed on Asura flat out then? Anyone who was inside is now part of the void.

Not Sortie but was in Vagary. Same everything from not being able to switch party leader to timing out/connection lost to trusts issues and now unable to log back in.
I'm able to log a mule so I made a GM call.
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-08-16 11:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

shazbot said: »

R0'd and @16min remaining. cannot log back in!

SHAZBOT!

VGSVGSVGSVGSVGS
[+]
By ScaevolaBahamut 2022-08-16 11:35:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
It must be an Asura only thing, Shiva is still okay.

Apropos of nothing, LF Linkshell on Cerberus
By Sakinah79 2022-08-16 11:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess we see why Sortie was delayed for nearly a week now.
[+]
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2022-08-16 11:42:51
Link | Quote | Reply

did you enter solo?

It came from a red chest after I killed the Leech NM in the first area

How did you get leech NM to pop? Was it just there or?
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2022-08-16 11:46:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Have 1 char that had 7 min left in run, r0'd cant get back online for over an hour now, just black screen then timeout
[+]
 Asura.Seraphical
By Asura.Seraphical 2022-08-16 11:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lunafreya said: »

Yeah it was just hanging out amongst the Acuex monsters. I went down the south side first and just killed all the mobs on the way around.
By Viciouss 2022-08-16 11:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah it was just hanging out amongst the Acuex monsters. I went down the south side first and just killed all the mobs on the way around.

I guess it's just random then? I didn't see the leech NM.
 Asura.Seraphical
By Asura.Seraphical 2022-08-16 11:53:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Left it about 30 mins before trying to re-log and it just reverts back to the black screen and downloading data till I get no response from the server. It seems my character is just stuck in the abyss now...
[+]
 Asura.Aldolol
user: Aldolol
By Asura.Aldolol 2022-08-16 11:55:54
Link | Quote | Reply

This is similar to an issue reported day 1 on patch day a network reset should get you back in.
By kishr 2022-08-16 11:56:00
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

lol this streamer also(ragnarok), 26m mark, froze to a black screen.
got back and was booted.
 Asura.Khimeria
user: khimeria
By Asura.Khimeria 2022-08-16 11:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Left it about 30 mins before trying to re-log and it just reverts back to the black screen and downloading data till I get no response from the server. It seems my character is just stuck in the abyss now...

I am also one with the void now after about an hour
 Phoenix.Hapa
By Phoenix.Hapa 2022-08-16 11:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aldolol said: »
This is similar to an issue reported day 1 on patch day a network reset should get you back in.

Network reset? Just resetting router? Did anyone confirm this is a fix?
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-08-16 11:57:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this only happening on Asura?
[+]
 Sylph.Lynh
Server: Sylph
user: Lynh
By Sylph.Lynh 2022-08-16 12:01:27
Link | Quote | Reply

They all got wished into the cornfield!
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-08-16 12:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Man if they fixed things imagine how broken it was before
[+]
 Asura.Seizan
user: Seiza
By Asura.Seizan 2022-08-16 12:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It all worked fine right after the maint, so it seems that the crashing started to happen when more ppl got on and entered. Soo just crappy server that cant handle the pressure . . . ?
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2022-08-16 12:05:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

I guess it's just random then? I didn't see the leech NM.

must be random yea. didnt see it either.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-08-16 12:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

We all saw this coming. They almost never stress test these events across the larger servers. Funny they delayed it for a few so as not to cause much frustration, but it was inevitable. They really can't help themselves.
[+]
By Viciouss 2022-08-16 12:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

There is pretty much always emergency maintenance after a new event launches. /Shrug.
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 149 150 151