New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Sortie Release - Info
Sortie Release - Info
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 150 151 152
By SimonSes 2022-08-17 11:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I will tell you in around 6 days. Unfortunately I went on vacation just after I did first Sortie, but one good thing about this should be fully charged plate waiting for me when I get back.
[+]
By SimonSes 2022-08-17 11:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Maurauc said: »
Yeah, he also won't tell you anything about the plate charge while you have a shiny plate KI. It is incredibly weird at the moment. I'm guessing it's either a localisation issue (like we haven't seen enough of those already this patch), or it's charging at 1:1 ratio even while on cooldown, and you might be able to enter immediately again, which would be hilarious.

Pretty sure it's like Kujah said, it's counting down same time as main KI and when it counts to 0, it's when it starts building 5:1 ratio charge.
 Odin.Demhar
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Demhar
By Odin.Demhar 2022-08-17 11:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Bangla said: »
Emergency maint in "Outer Ra'Kaznar [U1]".
Edit: Apparently only on the Odin Server.

oh good maybe something will actually drop today
 Carbuncle.Samuraiking
Server: Carbuncle
user: bossgalka
By Carbuncle.Samuraiking 2022-08-17 11:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
Asura.Aburaage said: »
I tested GEO again, malaise's effect is definitely noticeable on Elemental area, without Malaise I was doing around 50k trueflight, with Malaise I was easily doing 99k TFs on every elementals except light elemental.
Do does this mean geo isn't nerfed as bad or at all on monsters but maybe bosses? I know we gonna need a bit to find out as it's no a ki people wanna waste right now.

I can't say without doing a specific test to try and find the exact Percent increase you get from Malaise, but with mediocre nuking gear (Full Agwu), my GEO was MBing 99k when it wasn't resisting. Same with our SCH, who I think was also just using full Agwu and maybe a JSE or two.

Idk if it's because the mobs here are weak to magic, or because they are less nerfed than other new events though. They seem weaker than Omen mobs, just with more raw HP. Either way, Idris GEO always has strong buffs even in nerfed events, it's just not the insane OP ***you get from older content like Aeonics where they are at full power.

Hopefully somebody does a proper test to get the exact percent.
[+]
By Viciouss 2022-08-17 12:38:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Do we have an exact location of Leshonn? I got a lot farther today, but didn't see this dude.
 Valefor.Maurauc
Server: Valefor
user: Maurauc
By Valefor.Maurauc 2022-08-17 12:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Leshonn is behind (Gadget?) B, which is in the far far north-east corner, requiring Shard B (and Metal B if you want an easier time with it).
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2022-08-17 13:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply

If someone wants to edit these maps with guide info I can make them into ingame dat maps. Size can be 512x512, 1024x1024 or 2048x2048
[+]
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Timepassesbye 2022-08-17 13:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

So I've heard talk about KI's remaining until consumed between runs. Can anyone confirm this? Aka, is it viable, to take a more diverse group in to clear the objectives and get all the keys for A-D, then in a 2nd run, take your harder hitters to kill the 4 bosses?
VIP
By Lili 2022-08-17 13:29:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bosses seem to have an ability lockout system.
One run, didn't touch Umbrils: Leshonn reflected all spells casted on it.
Second run, defeated all Umbrils: Leshonn didn't reflect anything.
Both temp items present both times.

Ofc, could still be a coincidence.
 Asura.Hya
Server: Asura
user: HyaAsura
By Asura.Hya 2022-08-17 13:29:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's a map I found last night on JP Twitter. It's a bit cleaner than the one we have right now.
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2022-08-17 13:53:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Hya said: »

Here's a map I found last night on JP Twitter. It's a bit cleaner than the one we have right now.
Map 6 & 9 should be the only ones that are unlocked with key B otherwise area D will be cut up by areas A & C.
 Phoenix.Logical
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Logical 2022-08-17 14:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried nearly all of the suggestions in this thread in regards to triggering coffer triggers for KI's and had no success today. Results going over what I saw in my second day is in Episode 2.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By SavageJoke 2022-08-17 14:19:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Logical said: »
I tried nearly all of the suggestions in this thread in regards to triggering coffer triggers for KI's and had no success today. Results going over what I saw in my second day is in Episode 2.

The location you call I-5, appears to actually be N-1 in the video. That might have something to do with not getting the objective.

Edit: Just a reminder that A consists of Maps 1/2/3; Map 4 is the start of B, so if you are trying for A objectives you would need to limit yourself to the first 3 maps (which is what my group is doing - second run in ~40mins)
[+]
 Asura.Aldolol
user: Aldolol
By Asura.Aldolol 2022-08-17 14:22:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So whatever maintenance they did didn't fix the "get dc'd then get stuck on downloading data" honestly trash content right now lol.
By Chimerawizard 2022-08-17 14:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

i-5 is part of A and for an A box; also to respawn A mobs. n-1 is the place to warp to B's NM.
[+]
 Phoenix.Logical
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Logical 2022-08-17 14:27:28
Link | Quote | Reply

SavageJoke said: »
Phoenix.Logical said: »

The location you call I-5, appears to actually be N-1 in the video. That might have something to do with not getting the objective.

Edit: Just a reminder that A consists of Maps 1/2/3; Map 4 is the start of B, so if you are trying for A objectives you would need to limit yourself to the first 3 maps (which is what my group is doing - second run in ~40mins)

Oh I see! I got to map 4, saw I-5 was a portal and headed there. Looks like I-5 references the large picture going around so I needed to go right down the passage instead of going down onto Map 4 when I did. Thx for the info!
[+]
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2022-08-17 14:31:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Myself (and my BRD alt) and a COR friend from LS went in today.

No leech NM (again for me, 2 in a row with no leech NM), we killed lots of trash and tried to clear objs in area A and B.

In B we did magic dmg and magic ws kills, got shard and metal but NO PLATE, so we couldn't do leshonn which sucked. Idk what we did wrong.

Had similar issue with trusts where they died and had HP at 0 and we couldnt cast new ones...but then they started casting/taking action while at 0 HP so I guess they were technically there we just couldn't see them? After a little bit they re-appeared and HP restored in party list.

Is there a trick we missed to getting the plate in area B?
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2022-08-17 14:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aldolol said: »
So whatever maintenance they did didn't fix the "get dc'd then get stuck on downloading data" honestly trash content right now lol.

Trash server you mean.
By SavageJoke 2022-08-17 14:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lunafreya said: »

No leech NM (again for me, 2 in a row with no leech NM), we killed lots of trash and tried to clear objs in area A and B.

In B we did magic dmg and magic ws kills, got shard and metal but NO PLATE, so we couldn't do leshonn which sucked. Idk what we did wrong.

Did you kill the Porxie NM in B?
By SimonSes 2022-08-17 14:43:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Some people have leech NM from the start and can kill it, some have it by it dispawn and other don't have it at all. Some can get it by resetting mobs. I wonder if that's all intended or bug.
 Asura.Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2022-08-17 14:45:00
Link | Quote | Reply

SavageJoke said: »

Did you kill the Porxie NM in B?
We backtracked and killed porxie NM in B, dropped a red chest but no plate.
By Viciouss 2022-08-17 14:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

So you get the B shard by killing mobs with magic WS?
 Asura.Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2022-08-17 14:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems so. We focused on leaden/quick draw kills and got both shard and metal B, but not plate. Maybe needed physical damage kills for plate?
By macsdf1 2022-08-17 14:51:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aldolol said: »

trash server you mean. 0 crash 0 wait for us in bismark.
[+]
 Fenrir.Positron
Server: Fenrir
user: Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2022-08-17 14:54:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Used the monster list posted a couple pages ago to estimate the configuration of sector C.

By SimonSes 2022-08-17 14:56:42
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't need plate to do that NM. You need shard to warp to it and you need metal to make the fight easier.
 Asura.Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2022-08-17 14:59:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Hya said: »

I am mega face palming right now. We got metal and shard B in our run today, not realizing that’s all we needed to pop Leshonn. BG Wiki Leshonn page says you need plate to go to him but that’s not accurate. We also were interacting with the DEVICE at J-7 map 4 which requires the plate. This map is much clearer…you need shard (and ideally metal) to go to Leshonn at the GADGET at N-1 (top right corner of map above).

Well now I know…
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 150 151 152