Ragnarok.Kanryu
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Kanryu
By Ragnarok.Kanryu 2022-08-17 08:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aldolol said: »
Ragnarok.Kanryu said: »

#A Coffer Triggers - Seen all 3 times so far. Think can be confirmed or at least close.
1/7 - Open the door at D-4 - Brown Chest Key #A
2/7 - Kill Aubdela - Red Chest 500 Muffins
3/7 - WS kills (x?) - Blue Chest 120ish Muffins
4/7 - Magic Damage (?) - Brown Chest Shard #A
5/7 - Magic Kills (?) - Brown Chest Metal #A
6/7 - Self-cast Enhancing (I did refresh both times) at I-5 teleporter - Brown Chest Plate #A
7/7 - ??? Tried JAs, enfeebs, SCs. Maybe choose respawn at the teleporter and kill all again?

Updated Magic WS kills to just WS kills. Got it from Black Halo in run #4. Same rough amount of time in zone.

#B Coffer Triggers
1/7 - Magic Damage Kills - Brown Chest Shard #B
2/7 - Magic WS Kills - Brown Chest Metal #B
3/7 - Physical WS Kills? - ?? Couldn't trigger on 2nd run ran outta time.

Did you try and do a 6 step?

Tried both BLU and SCH 6 step in A and B. Neither seemed to do anything unless I messed something up and didn't notice.

Will update tonight after my runs with more. Can say Blue magic worked on 6/7 above so might be any self-cast magic while on the platform.

We tried similar at B for a B plate but had no luck.
[+]
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2022-08-17 08:37:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I found one of the terminals on map 3 I-5 last night, touching it gave me a chest with Ra'kaznar Plate A. Touching it again gave me the option to respawn all the mobs in the A section. when I did that and went back through the zone, it had popped the obdalla NM, that wasn't up when I first went through.
[+]
By IGDC 2022-08-17 09:13:48
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »
Sylph.Averel said: »

From old case +1

How you got old case+1? NM in C?

Damn nice, grats. What did it drop from? (the +1 case)
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Server: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2022-08-17 09:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is a BG page to start populating earring augments

https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Category:Sortie_Rewards
[+]
 Bismarck.Danz
Server: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2022-08-17 09:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

so the issue with the augs being in the same slot as the primary stats. is that a bug with the text? or the slots? because i feel like if it was the slot issue they would of opted to do an emergency maint by now.
By IGDC 2022-08-17 09:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Danz said: »
so the issue with the augs being in the same slot as the primary stats. is that a bug with the text? or the slots? because i feel like if it was the slot issue they would of opted to do an emergency maint by now.

someone in the first pages said its a typo, they got the augs in their right ear and not the left.
 Odin.Valisk
Server: Odin
user: Valisk
By Odin.Valisk 2022-08-17 09:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I may have missed it, but is there a new Storage Slip for Empy Armor +2?
 Fenrir.Jinxs
Server: Fenrir
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2022-08-17 09:31:02
Link | Quote | Reply

For those of you that fought a boss using a shard and are going in again soon...

I fought a rancibus type monster using the teleporter at A. I am curious if someone goes in today and goes to for example to the A teleporter with the key, will it always be rancibus?

If people are experiencing the same monster on the B shard everytime. Which sounds significantly easier, I would think it would be best to that area first.
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Timepassesbye 2022-08-17 09:35:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Jinxs said: »
For those of you that fought a boss using a shard and are going in again soon...

I fought a rancibus type monster using the teleporter at A. I am curious if someone goes in today and goes to for example to the A teleporter with the key, will it always be rancibus?

If people are experiencing the same monster on the B shard everytime. Which sounds significantly easier, I would think it would be best to that area first.

from what I 'm hearing, the "bosses" on each section are the same each time. This is based on my group as well as 2 others all getting to the same boss in section B. Others have also reported the same boss for that section.
[+]
 Fenrir.Jinxs
Server: Fenrir
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2022-08-17 09:58:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone tested sneak and invis?
Bolters roll and mazurka are going to be must have if it does work.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Lili 2022-08-17 10:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

The new KI (after the very first) is not obtained at the gob, but by zoning into Kamihr Drifts via the Waypoint #4.

Zoning in through the homepoint or other waypoints does not work, so probably it's enough to just get into range of the Transposer?

(The gob will still tell you how long until new KI.)
By Asura.Aragan 2022-08-17 10:44:12
Link | Quote | Reply

U need test bro 0:
 Valefor.Maurauc
Server: Valefor
user: Maurauc
By Valefor.Maurauc 2022-08-17 10:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lili said: »
The new KI (after the very first) is not obtained at the gob, but by zoning into Kamihr Drifts via the Waypoint #4.

Zoning in through the homepoint or other waypoints does not work, so probably it's enough to just get into range of the Transposer?

(The gob will still tell you how long until new KI.)

I can confirm this, decided to test it quickly. Moving within casting distance (20 yalms) of the Transposer will restore the KI, even while mounted. It's not just a straight up transform after 20 hours. As long as the plate doesn't need to be shiny to store up on the Ruspix plate, then that's all fine.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2022-08-17 11:07:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aragan said: »

U need test bro 0:

I went in solo on Dancer yesterday; Sneak and invis DO WORK

I used Spectral Jig to move through the Hecteyes and Umbrils to explore the zone

(Bonus tip: the Umbrils can use Terminal Bloom, so don't forget your Holy Waters!!)
By Thunderjet 2022-08-17 11:11:06
Link | Quote | Reply

i dont udnerstand how are pp getting teleprot access i cleared all acuex all hecateys and all leech not a single *** ki for teleporter
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2022-08-17 11:13:12
Link | Quote | Reply

FWIW, for me, the Key #A chest didn't spawn until I had killed the leech mini-boss. I had previously cleared all of the mobs in the south half of the zone to experiment... got a single chest down there which only gave galli points. I was spamming 3/4-step Darkness skillchains, with Climactic Flourish as much as I could, if that helps
By Thunderjet 2022-08-17 11:14:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
FWIW, for me, the Key #A chest didn't spawn until I had killed the leech mini-boss. I had previously cleared all of the mobs in the south half of the zone to experiment... got a single chest down there which only gave galli points. I was spamming 3/4-step Darkness skillchains, with Climactic Flourish as much as I could, if that helps
no mini boss spawned for us and we literally killed everything up to the Umbrils,.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2022-08-17 11:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

it's in the patch notes, once your shiny plate is charged, every 4 hours you don't use it, the ruspix's plate charges 1 hour. When it gets to 20, you can get a second Shiny Plate immediately after using one.
By Koliz 2022-08-17 11:36:56
Link | Quote | Reply

The obdella was up on widescan when I entered yesterday, ran straight for it and it wasn't there by the time I got there a few seconds later. Also ended the run without getting more than 1 chest.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Maurauc
By Valefor.Maurauc 2022-08-17 11:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless it's bugged, I believe that will be it counting down the time until it starts charging.

The intended mechanic is that:
From the moment you are eligible to enter Sortie, it stores the unused/wasted KI charging 20 hours to build a second charge, that can be converted from the Ruspix's Plate to the Dull plate to make it shiny immediately. This is meant to be at a 5:1 ratio. Think of it as needing 100 hours of eligible-for-entry time to charge the plate.

If you enter at midnight on a day, it'll start charging the plate at 8PM on the dot. If you continually enter at midnight, it will charge (four hours * 1/5) each day until it reaches one full charge. (48 minutes per day, 25 days for a full extra charge.)
If you don't enter from that 8PM threshold, the plate will charge after 100 hours (four days and four hours later), and you can enter, talk to Ruspix, and get another shiny plate immediately, using up the Ruspix plate to charge anew.
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2022-08-17 11:41:45
Link | Quote | Reply

is he also telling you how much time is left for your Shiny plate to recharge? Maybe it's a localization issue.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Maurauc
By Valefor.Maurauc 2022-08-17 11:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

KujahFoxfire said: »
Thinking on it, I think its telling me the time left until I can USE the plate, and I think this means time left unti I can ADD TIME to the plate and it will go on cooldown again, seemingly the same cooldown as my main KI, which would make sense.

Super janky wording though. He's not telling me how much time the plate has, but rather how much time until I can add time to it. If that makes sense....

Yeah, he also won't tell you anything about the plate charge while you have a shiny plate KI. It is incredibly weird at the moment. I'm guessing it's either a localisation issue (like we haven't seen enough of those already this patch), or it's charging at 1:1 ratio even while on cooldown, and you might be able to enter immediately again, which would be hilarious.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Yottaxa
Server: Asura
user: Yottaxa
By Asura.Yottaxa 2022-08-17 11:47:01
Link | Quote | Reply

KujahFoxfire said: »
So thing is, my main plate is on cooldown at the moment but my ruspix is still ticking down seconds everytime I talk to Gobbie boy....so I'm not sure the wording matches what is actually happening.

When you enter it appears to reset the countdown, and then give you a credit for the time overage. Mine had counted down fully before entering, and today upon entering you get a message about the time credit. After the run and checking it was counting down again from roughly 72k minus whatever credit I got.

I think the counter is always counting down, and it just resets after you enter and then subtracts any built up credit you have. Its a really wonky way of doing what they said it is.

Definitely could not enter again or get 2nd ki today though fyi.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 148 149 150