First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-09-10 14:45:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Mcdonalds said: »
Lol this is so sad. Finally farmed everything for my 4th mythic. Choosing so carefully, waiting for the update and ....looks like I have 30k alex for sale on asura cause what's the point now? Lol

Us casual players just took one right in the butt.
Right in the butt? For food folks and fun?
 Asura.Frod
Server: Asura
By Asura.Frod 2018-09-10 14:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol this is so sad. Finally farmed everything for my 4th mythic. Choosing so carefully, waiting for the update and ....looks like I have 30k alex for sale on asura cause what's the point now? Lol

Oh noes, your already strong weapon has more stuff you could be doing to make it stronger.
[+]
By Boshi 2018-09-10 14:50:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Search function not working makes it hard to look thru long threads
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-09-10 14:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Frod said: »

Oh noes, your already strong weapon has more stuff you could be doing to make it stronger.

All content is currently approachable with simple AG 119'ed RMEAs. Your shiny new toy will still be very relevant, and even for groups that have a wave 3 kill already and can click that off the list superfast, there's still the accumulation of the RP.

Here's your silver lining. The price for the RP items is gonna be super high for a while, and the groups with that win already will be the only buyers. By the time you do 10k JP, the prices should stabilize^^
[+]
By Foxfire 2018-09-10 14:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

they recognize the geomancy/phantom roll issue

no word on eta fix though
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-09-10 14:52:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Boshi said: »

Search function not working makes it hard to look thru long threads
Don’t need that. I read the update notes
By zaxtiss 2018-09-10 14:55:56
Link | Quote | Reply

what's update notes precious?
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2018-09-10 14:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Um... at the very least, you have 4 of the same type of Ultimate Weapon (assuming you complete the 4th). Even if Divergence Wave 3 is out of reach for you, you just have to do the JP grind once to unlock augments for all 4 of those Mythics. IDK what other Relic/Empy/Aeonic you have, but it's MUCH worse if you have 1 each of every type of Relic/Mythic/Ergon/Empy/Aeonic, as opposed to several weapons in the same category.

I wanted to "see it all" so I did 1 of each: Relic, Mythic, Empy, Ergon (and then I went back and got Empy #2)... so the grind is REAL for me lol. I better learn to Divergence and get my wins, but until then I'll just focus my JP dumping on Empy since that covers 2 weapons/3 jobs for me (Katana, Gun).

Yeah, there's a timer. But so what, you said you're "casual" so big deal that it takes a few months of dumping JP. You can have the unlock before the end of the year. And you don't seem like you're that averse to some grinding if you've "farmed everything" for Mythics, so just shift to farming JP.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-09-10 15:00:03
Link | Quote | Reply

zaxtiss said: »
what's update notes precious?
Bushin!!!!!
[+]
By kiania 2018-09-10 15:38:29
Link | Quote | Reply

How much are you selling them for?
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2018-09-10 15:46:29
Link | Quote | Reply

My poor causal butt is fine. Learn how to clear content without being hand held the entire time... baby
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-09-10 15:46:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »

My poor causal butt is fine. Learn how to clear content without being hand held the entire time... baby
:000000
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Server: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-09-10 15:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have 4 mythics, it's really not that bad. Farm RP items in parallel to JP and you're fine.
 Odin.Willster
user: tallica
By Odin.Willster 2018-09-10 15:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry if it's been said, as I'm sure it has, but where do you get the initial KIs (Elvaan Mask of Darkness , etc)?
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-09-10 15:59:10
Link | Quote | Reply

hey so has anyone seen the augments for ochain?
By Justuas 2018-09-10 15:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
hp +50
vit +15
block rate +10
[+]
By hobo 2018-09-10 16:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure everyone is excited to farm up 250 umbril marrows or 3k riftdross to AG that Aegis/Ochain for the sweet non existent augments :p
[+]
 Odin.Slore
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-09-10 16:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

at 10,000 jp per upgrade, max able to turn in is 700 a week=14 weeks for one weapon.

14 weeks x27 rema (for me)=7 years 4 months to upgrade them all. yeah my accounts going on epic haha
 Asura.Elazar
Server: Asura
user: Elazar1
By Asura.Elazar 2018-09-10 16:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m pretty sure that 10k covers one type of weapon ie relic,so will need 40k job points
By Tarage 2018-09-10 16:14:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Do we have any indication on what the REMA augments are yet?
By Foxfire 2018-09-10 16:15:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
at 10,000 jp per upgrade, max able to turn in is 700 a week=14 weeks for one weapon.

14 weeks x27 rema (for me)=7 years 4 months to upgrade them all. yeah my accounts going on epic haha
it's per rema TYPE. So 40/50k JP total(?) assuming ergon are a separate category.

if you have a bunch of aeonics, prioritize unlocking aeonics and that's just 3 months work.

also it's 14.28xx, innit? so it'd be 15 weeks.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-09-10 16:17:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Out of all of the jobs, why exactly did they give BRD the QA/augments and not another dps? I'm looking at the full list of neck upgrades, and BRD by far has the best item, but it looks incredibly out of place. No other jobs got the stats that BRD neck has, and considering how many average BRDs I have paired with over the years who do not even consider using a TP set, I am puzzled with why they went in that direction. I don't see any other neck pieces that stray so far from the typical role assignment of their job, the way BRD does.
 Ragnarok.Casey
Server: Ragnarok
user: Casey
By Ragnarok.Casey 2018-09-10 16:24:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Out of all of the jobs, why exactly did they give BRD the QA/augments and not another dps? I'm looking at the full list of neck upgrades

The full list... minus DRG! I'm sure it will be all Wyvern: stats, making it (probably) utterly useless anyway.
By volkom 2018-09-10 16:25:30
Link | Quote | Reply

cuz they want more battle bards

[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-09-10 16:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Out of all of the jobs, why exactly did they give BRD the QA/augments and not another dps? I'm looking at the full list of neck upgrades, and BRD by far has the best item, but it looks incredibly out of place. No other jobs got the stats that BRD neck has, and considering how many average BRDs I have paired with over the years who do not even consider using a TP set, I am puzzled with why they went in that direction. I don't see any other neck pieces that stray so far from the typical role assignment of their job, the way BRD does.

Because SE wants us to turn it into BarDD obviously :)
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-09-10 16:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Casey said: »
Out of all of the jobs, why exactly did they give BRD the QA/augments and not another dps? I'm looking at the full list of neck upgrades

The full list... minus DRG! I'm sure it will be all Wyvern: stats, making it (probably) utterly useless anyway.

DRG is gonna be
STR/DEX +15
"Store TP" +7
Physical Damage Limit +10

I respect the DD BRD (i have a set also and love it), but it's way out of place for what would seem in line with the job. Why didn't RDM get anything like that, when they can DD far better than BRD does?
By SimonSes 2018-09-10 16:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Because BRD has very strong and fresh neck for singing (Moonbow whistle +1) and doing even better neck would be kinda stupid. Imagine they would add belt, not necks and they would try to add better belt than Moonbow belt +1 for monks. It's the same situation. It would need to have all songs +4 or something, so instead they made a solid DPS neck. It's also not that out of place and surprising. Just look at BRD's relic +3 armor. It's the same. Instead of competing with AF and empy for singing, they went the same road and made relic +3 melee dps oriented.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-09-10 16:41:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I think there's other ways you can reward BRD outside of adding enhanced song potency. They decided to give RDM and WHM ability to remove an extra buff/debuff; They could have gone the same direction with Finale. Also, the Physical Damage Limit +10 looks strange on BRD. I swear if they gave RDM the same style of neck, I wouldn't bat an eye.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-09-10 16:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
Found it

“None”
By AkaniDragoon 2018-09-10 16:52:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I think there's other ways you can reward BRD outside of adding enhanced song potency. They decided to give RDM and WHM ability to remove an extra buff/debuff; They could have gone the same direction with Finale. Also, the Physical Damage Limit +10 looks strange on BRD. I swear if they gave RDM the same style of neck, I wouldn't bat an eye.

BRD neck is pretty rewarding if you're an actual DPS BRD who has a Rudra set.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29