What Do You Want In FFXIV?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » What do you want in FFXIV?
What do you want in FFXIV?
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11
 Carbuncle.Kyri
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-06-10 12:15:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
All I really want is:

HD Mithra boobs
More in depth detail and utilization for the job system
Less NMs that spawn once a week and have a 1% drop rate or something of the like.

Here here! and maybe some fran like toons!
User submitted image
 Cerberus.Nieko
Server: Cerberus
user: Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-06-10 12:16:12
Link | Quote | Reply

well u did say HD mithra boobs. With the amount of rendering that went into chocobos feathers on XI I'm sure XIV will be 100Xs better, which would make mithra fuzzy.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-06-10 12:17:15
Link | Quote | Reply

What do I want from FFXIV? Well, I won't be playing it, as it stands right now. My laptop is darling for my school and work purposes but cannot handle games, and I do not own a PS3. I play on a 360. If the game will not be released for 360, then I won't be playing it.

If I was going to be playing, however, I think it would be cool to let people change their hair sometimes (I've had my hair in the same pulled-back pony for 2 years. Can I grow it? Dye it? Cut it? Let it down? PLEASE?) It would also be awesome to let people make their own /emote motions, like someone mentioned earlier. It would be great to let us choose our own names fully for things like wyverns. Yes, they give us a list of names. But what if I don't want to name my wyvern Azure or Raiden or Firewing like everyone else's wyvern? For that matter, why are all the wyverns blue? It would be nice to be able to choose your own color for it. Adding random little fun things to characters would be cool, though not necessary (such as, instead of a job trait, a race trait. Let all the mithras have automatic Fish Killer or something.) Just cute little things for added kicks and giggles like that.

Since, like I said, I likely won't be playing XIV, one thing that I would REALLY like is for all the elitists to switch to it and leave only the nice people on FFXI. Having less crowded servers + less jerks per server would be excellent. And I would like for SE not to forget about FFXI or the people who choose to remain on it. Still give those of us who are staying behind regular updates and so forth!
[+]
 Cerberus.Nieko
Server: Cerberus
user: Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-06-10 12:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Why thank you for that Kyri^^
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-10 12:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Perhaps... But, I couldn't care less how the characters' breasts look in-game.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-10 12:19:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:

Wow... And here I thought you were 'more' mature than Ludoggy.

Are you sure you dont have a man crush on me? >.>
You talk about me ALOT.
[+]
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-06-10 12:19:38
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Oh and more character customization would be awesome. I rather not see clones walking around. Hair styles, colors, facial hair, muscle build, tattoos, piercings, etc. would be great!
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-10 12:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Tbest said:

You talk about me ALOT.

A lot. Alot is spelled "allot" and means distributing/dividing/giving something.

Now, shoo troll.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-06-10 12:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like to make my character good or evil! I wanna run a storyline to be evil but only bad thing is EVERYTHING would aggro me, even the "too weak". It would make things harder to handle really.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-10 12:24:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
Ludoggy said:
Tbest said:

You talk about me ALOT.

A lot. Alot is spelled "allot" and means distributing/dividing/giving something.

Now, shoo troll.

Follow your own damn advise and ignore the troll.
*** hypocrite.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-06-10 12:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I like the way Perfect world let sooo many changes to the way a Char looks. I play it pretty much to make a bazillion toons and run around making sure no ones looks as cool as mine^^ hahahaha
and pffttbb Id like to see some bobbies on mithra too, thier as flat as my mom, and its funny, esp after seeing how far SE is willing to go on the skampy side with toons like fran(but comeon, who didnt like a ranger bunny woman running around in a thong)
[+]
 Carbuncle.Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-06-10 12:26:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh oh! and how about some freakin manthra so I can stop chasing cats I can't marry ; ;
[+]
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-06-10 12:26:22

Alyria said:
I'd like to make my character good or evil! I wanna run a storyline to be evil but only bad thing is EVERYTHING would aggro me, even the "too weak". It would make things harder to handle really.

Something along the lines of Fable mechanics where every action or choice you make has a reaction affecting your own character development and the environment around you. Now that would be pretty badass to incorporate in a MMO, unfortunately it also sounds quite difficult to pull off when you got thousands of people per server making similar or different choices for each situation.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-06-10 12:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
I like Karu's idea of them staying where you leave them like in all the older FF games (but give us a whistle please >_>).

This... Or also have an auto exec cmd where they can /autofollow <t>.

That way your not needing the whistle, entirely.
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-06-10 12:29:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, and more features to choose from the start would be sweets. For instance, letting us pick a face separate from a hair color (instead of the hair and face going together with only 2 choices of hair color per face) and let all hair colors be available for all faces. Let people pick their own color of eyes, determine exactly how tall they want to be (Let a taru choose to be 1 foot, 2 inches if he wants, instead of just picking small, medium, or large.) Let us customize ourselves with tattoos, makeup, whatever. It would just be cool to not have a ton of characters running around looking all the same.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-06-10 12:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to go out out in the field and hit the button so I can Tent or call moogle!
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-06-10 12:32:08

And call him a million times when you don't need him so he can threaten you with his moogle knife?
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-06-10 12:33:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:

Dungeons & Dragon's Terminology...

LG - Lawful Good ( Paladin or any Clergy( Holy persons)
NG - Neutral Good
CG - Chaotic Good
N - True Neutralilty (Theives)
LE - Lawful Evil
NE - Neutral Evil
CE - Chaotic Evil ( Dark Knight, Anti - Paladins etc)
 Asura.Dajociont
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2009-06-10 12:34:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
And call him a million times when you don't need him so he can threaten you with his moogle knife?

That would be so awesome o.o I'd pay for that.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-06-10 12:36:49

Dajociont said:
Artemicion said:

That would be so awesome o.o I'd pay for that.

Just play FF9 and do it. It's pretty funny some of the things he says when you pester him enough times.

KKKKUU--PPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-06-10 12:37:07

I want FF14 to have virtually an entire barter and trade based economy. Actual currency will be pretty rare and the NPCs will have more worthwhile items to buy.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-10 12:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Kyri said:
I like the way Perfect world let sooo many changes to the way a Char looks. I play it pretty much to make a bazillion toons and run around making sure no ones looks as cool as mine^^ hahahaha
and pffttbb Id like to see some bobbies on mithra too, thier as flat as my mom, and its funny, esp after seeing how far SE is willing to go on the skampy side with toons like fran(but comeon, who didnt like a ranger bunny woman running around in a thong)

Yeah, I really liked PW's character customization utility. It would be great to have that amount of customization while using the much more powerful engine of FFXIV.
 Ragnarok.Zakules
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zakules
By Ragnarok.Zakules 2009-06-10 12:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the idea of leveling through a sphere grid like FFX would be great because then you would have so many possibilities to build your character. With this you actually open a whole variety of zone you can or cannot hunt for experience. For example, maybe you build your character to be a hardcore Elemental Magic BLM, but maybe you didn't get HP sphere and with your current HP you would get 1 shot from mobs. Then again there could be flan-like mobs where you actually wouldn;t need any HP spheres (if you're that good xD) and you can hunt there. Better yet maybe you want to break the job barrier and just have a character no jobs and you just build your own job (idk a red mage with more DD capacity, a melee whm, etc.). I know this would need to be very carefully designed but it would be something no other MMO have done before, but hey, time and people changes so games have to change someday as well. The way we play today doesn't have to be the same way we play in the future.
[+]
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-10 13:03:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Gaea said:
I want FF14 to have virtually an entire barter and trade based economy. Actual currency will be pretty rare and the NPCs will have more worthwhile items to buy.

I agree. If there is crafting in the new game, have it relegated strictly to consumables...meds, foods, things of the like. And no limits on how far you can take a given craft, let you level all of them if you want to.

And make meds more useful again. It'd be nice if you could actually make potions and such for a reasonable amount and keep yourself alive in a standard exp setting. And FFS, {Phoenix Down} {Can I have it?}
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-10 13:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh... I like the crafting armor/weapons. I would really like it to be more similar to PW's system though with each piece of armor having a set of varying stats and several HQ tiers.

For example, they have 4 tiers of armor/weapons that can be created and have SIGNIFICANT improvements per tier.
Then, in addition to that there are ~20 various stat increases that also vary in potency between each. Think of this as "Augments" for the various gear. It would bring a lot more variety to the game imo.

Also... Have EVERY piece of gear/furniture/etc. be signed by the person that made it! No more dang HQ crystals!
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-10 13:10:41
Link | Quote | Reply

All the mmo's I've played that make the player pick its stats were extremely unbalanced.
 Carbuncle.Thunders
user: thunders
By Carbuncle.Thunders 2009-06-10 13:11:35
Link | Quote | Reply

hmmm... yeah there are alot of thing that might change from my point of view.

1.-Dont interrupt animation if you're casting a spell and change armor. and of course not that sec of invisibility that disable anyone from targetting you, when changing armor.

2.-Armor able to get some dmg shape according what had you beeing fighting, with option to restore it to initial state with moogle or something.

3.-when you at fishing, see what are you fishing, and not that invisible catch.

4.- have your very own personal chochobo, and have with it another big bag for items, that you can call each time you need to storage anything, like when farming or something, or just to pick some sort of armor.

if you drop down from a chocobo, let it continue with you, until you use a coomand like (leave) .

5.-Hability to swim.
imagine swiming across a river, or jumping at middle sea from a ferry. XD
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-10 13:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Jumping from a ferry... And then getting swallowed by a huge sea creature. >.> Game Over!
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-06-10 13:36:05

Thunders said:
hmmm... yeah there are alot of thing that might change from my point of view.

1.-Dont interrupt animation if you're casting a spell and change armor. and of course not that sec of invisibility that disable anyone from targetting you, when changing armor.

2.-Armor able to get some dmg shape according what had you beeing fighting, with option to restore it to initial state with moogle or something.

3.-when you at fishing, see what are you fishing, and not that invisible catch.

4.- have your very own personal chochobo, and have with it another big bag for items, that you can call each time you need to storage anything, like when farming or something, or just to pick some sort of armor.

if you drop down from a chocobo, let it continue with you, until you use a coomand like (leave) .

5.-Hability to swim.
imagine swiming across a river, or jumping at middle sea from a ferry. XD

I love all these ideas, but omg, if #3 was made out to be like fishing was in Zelda: Ocarina of Time <333 I'd be in heaven!
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-06-10 13:36:51

Personal airship!!!!!!!!!!

do it!

DO IT NOA

I would play the game farm my *** off and get this thing asap I don't care for anything else

I want a airship >.< {mine!}
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11