Jobs Been Gimped?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Jobs been gimped?
Jobs been gimped?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Ramuh.Scizor
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-04-09 22:22:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Kajidourden said:
Ludoggy said:
Kajidourden said:
Scizor said:
Just on a final note, PUP is an excellent job that deserves more credit. Just because the majority of the player base doesnt understand how it works or where it fits in doesnt make it a "loljob".

If your looking for a job that will make you think and keep you on your toes I suggest PUP. Theres not a single job that will make you think more.

^This is a lie

you're right it is.

Lol, this coming from someone who wont even show their jobs/gear so we can all lol at the gimpness.

I think you need to look on the left of your post.

Still doesnt make any difference, If you havent tried to level PUP to a reasonable level you shouldnt comment on the job.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-09 22:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I leveled pup to 50 to get a taste of the job.
There are no "you gotta think for this job" they are all very simple and straightforward
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2009-04-09 22:26:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Kajidourden said:
Ludoggy said:
Kajidourden said:
Scizor said:
Just on a final note, PUP is an excellent job that deserves more credit. Just because the majority of the player base doesnt understand how it works or where it fits in doesnt make it a "loljob".

If your looking for a job that will make you think and keep you on your toes I suggest PUP. Theres not a single job that will make you think more.

^This is a lie

you're right it is.

Lol, this coming from someone who wont even show their jobs/gear so we can all lol at the gimpness.

I think you need to look on the left of your post.

This changes anything how..?
 Ramuh.Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-04-09 22:27:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
I leveled pup to 50 to get a taste of the job.
There are no "you gotta think for this job" they are all very simple and straightforward

Obviously you know noting then, PUP is the most complex job released so far.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-09 22:27:34
Link | Quote | Reply

If you won't show your jobs you shouldn't be bashing me for not showing mine, hypocrite.
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2009-04-09 22:30:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
If you won't show your jobs you shouldn't be bashing me for not showing mine, hypocrite.

I have nothing to prove, im not trying to degrade a job, that would be you. And btw, I just updated mine, no idea how long it takes to show though. Point remains though that i have nothing to prove.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-09 22:32:18
Link | Quote | Reply

You have enough to try and say a job is good and bash me.
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2009-04-09 22:36:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
You have enough to try and say a job is good and bash me.

lolwut? that makes no sense whatsoever, first of all what do i "have" enough of? Secondly its not exactly a well-kept secret that PUP is a good job, as there ARE people out there who have the ability to add.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-09 22:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

All you said in your last poast was that you have nothing to prove, I'm saying you do.

If it was such a good job there wouldn't be so many "lolpup" jokes going around.
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2009-04-09 22:40:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
All you said in your last poast was that you have nothing to prove, I'm saying you do.

If it was such a good job there wouldn't be so many "lolpup" jokes going around.

Or there are just a lot of morons who dont know what they're talking about which is the majority of those speaking about it. Notice every time someone says something to the contrary the first thing to come out of their mouth is "Well i dont really know anything about PUP..... and ive never ACTUALLY parsed them..... and i didnt REALLY pay attention to how they were performing..." Yeah, i can see theres been a LOT of effort to prove it.
 Ramuh.Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-04-09 22:41:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:

Simply because there are so many people who are too proud to admit they just dont understand the job, Instead they label it as a "loljob" that mut be useless because there too dumb to understand.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-09 22:45:19
Link | Quote | Reply

See. Both of you guys are just generalizing that everyone is stupid, a moron, dumb. Maybe both of you are on the wrong side.
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2009-04-09 22:47:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Kajidourden said:
Notice every time someone says something to the contrary the first thing to come out of their mouth is "Well i dont really know anything about PUP..... and ive never ACTUALLY parsed them..... and i didnt REALLY pay attention to how they were performing..." Yeah, i can see theres been a LOT of effort to prove it.

Until you gimme an answer for this, gtfo.
 Fairy.Azulmagia
Server: Fairy
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-04-09 22:47:48
Link | Quote | Reply

The issue with PUP is the same with THF. There are far more bad PUPs than good PUPs. PUP is also a job that many people just don't know about, making them hesitant to invite them.

BLU is the same way... /sigh
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-09 22:48:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I gave you an answer. and I DO know what I'm talking about.
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2009-04-09 22:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Azulmagia said:
The issue with PUP is the same with THF. There are far more bad PUPs than good PUPs. PUP is also a job that many people just don't know about, making them hesitant to invite them.

BLU is the same way... /sigh

It's especially complicated with PUP because you cant examine them and see their attachments, which is the most important part of the job.
 Ramuh.Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-04-09 22:49:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
See. Both of you guys are just generalizing that everyone is stupid, a moron, dumb. Maybe both of you are on the wrong side.

Errrrm no. Im too tired to argue, PUP is the only job in FF where you really need to think and plan ahead, if anyone would like to disagree then state your case and ill get back to you tomorrow.

If your going to call a job a "loljob" make sure you have the evidence and a viable reason to back it up and not just "errr im too stupid to do anything other than /autoattack"
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2009-04-09 22:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:

When? At what point did you tell me why everyone talking ***about PUP suddenly locks up and give their "I know nothing about the job" excuse when they're asked to explain themselves. Also nothing you posted shows that you know your head from your ***, simply stating you know doesn't mean anything. What makes the job gimp?
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-09 22:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bst. You gotta charm a monster then order it to sic. Then you gotta auto attack yourself.
That makes pup easier since all you gotta do is sic+auto attack.
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2009-04-09 22:53:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Bst. You gotta charm a monster then order it to sic. Then you gotta auto attack yourself.

Totally unrelated, next.
 Ramuh.Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-04-09 22:54:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:

Ludoggy you are truly a *** idiot! If you play PUP like that you deserve to be labeled a ***.

You really are a "lolpup" in everysense of the phrase
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-09 22:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Kajidourden said:
Ludoggy said:

When? At what point did you tell me why everyone talking ***about PUP suddenly locks up and give their "I know nothing about the job" excuse when they're asked to explain themselves. Also nothing you posted shows that you know your head from your ***, simply stating you know doesn't mean anything. What makes the job gimp?

I can't talk for everyone else.
I told you I had enough experience to take the job to 50.
I also never called the job gimp. Only the play can be gimped not the job.
If you going to talk with such profanity I think we are done. You can go jump up and down screaming "Im your right your wrong!"

Good luck.
 Gilgamesh.Funsam
Server: Gilgamesh
user: funsam
By Gilgamesh.Funsam 2009-04-09 22:55:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Pup is the most versatile job out.
What other job can switch from Blm to Whm to Rdm then to Rng & switch your attachment set up & do the job has good as the actually jobs themselves.
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2009-04-09 22:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Kajidourden said:
Ludoggy said:

I can't talk for everyone else.
I told you I had enough experience to take the job to 50.
I also never called the job gimp. Only the play can be gimped not the job.
If you going to talk with such profanity I think we are done. You can go jump up and down screaming "Im your right your wrong!"

Good luck.

Ok... so you cant provide any real answers (as has been so evident its hilarious thus far) you quit, removing yourself from the equation when you brought it upon yourself.
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2009-04-09 23:00:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
Kajidourden said:
Scizor said:

^This is a lie

you're right it is.

Nice contradiction btw
 Ramuh.Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-04-09 23:03:34
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone can provide a viable answer as to why PUP is a "loljob" I will quit FF.

The only reason people refer to it as a "loljob" is because they do not understand what they actually need to do with it.

If your a PUP dont listen to anyone else PUP is awesome no job can even come close to the versatility of it.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-10 00:04:16
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Ever notice 99% of the people who say lolpup are the same people who say "I've never played it before".

Kinda reminds me of the people who constantly remarked that AV & PW were impossible or took 18+ hours to defeat. Most of those posts were like:

"I've never fought AV before but I'm 100% certain he is impossible to defeat"
or
"I don't have sea access but there's no way AV can be killed in under 18 hours."
or
"Why would SE create an impossible boss like PW that nobody can ever defeat? Btw I've never even done ZNM before."
 Asura.Chefm
user: Chefm
By Asura.Chefm 2009-04-10 00:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Aledacia said:
SCH is broken too according to KillingIfrit forums.

SCH's can't AoE Enspells now.

EDIT: http://killingifrit.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=177127&st=0&#entry3732521

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-04-10 00:32:43
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Why do people get angry when someone says lolpup if you got nothing to prove then lolback

everyjob in the end is lol if your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE....except sam you can be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and still somewhat own....thats how great the job is xD
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-10 00:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

As a lolDNC main I completely relate >.<
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8