Valefor.Ghuda
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-03-31 14:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Icon said:
On a sadder bit of news:

The Phoenix Roadrunners of the East Coast Hockey League is folding. Not the oddest thing to hear about (okay maybe a team in the EAST COAST Hockey League in the middle of Arizona is kinda odd), but if you think about it Phoenix also has the Coyotes in the NHL ... So basically the Coyote beat the Roadrunner ... How the *** did that happen?

Cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria!

User submitted image
 Carbuncle.Luckydeville
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Luckydeville 2009-03-31 14:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

won't be long til SE sells gil!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-03-31 14:29:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Luckydeville said:
won't be long til SE sells gil!

They're skipping gil, just straight out selling Relics, AF2 and AV drops! I got a Ninurtas Sash in my Delivery Box >.>
 Carbuncle.Luckydeville
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Luckydeville 2009-03-31 14:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

or kraken club rentals lol
 Unicorn.Nitsuj
VIP
Server: Unicorn
user: framerate
By Unicorn.Nitsuj 2009-03-31 14:37:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone who shares their accounts and are worried...

I hope the people who have access to your account don't buy one of these keychains and hook it up to your account before you can >.>

/panic
 Gilgamesh.Reptilianbard
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Reptilianbard 2009-03-31 15:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay. Mine. April 7th. New birthday for me.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-31 15:28:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so you are able to carry the satchel around out of the mh, now that satchel takes your ammo slot. I would get nervous to take the satchel off because i wouldnt want to lose all my stuff. Unless the satchel is an added menu attached to your inventory. Am I right?

I'm curious how this is all gonna work, I'm waiting to see what happens before I buy.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-31 16:04:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
Ok so you are able to carry the satchel around out of the mh, now that satchel takes your ammo slot. I would get nervous to take the satchel off because i wouldnt want to lose all my stuff. Unless the satchel is an added menu attached to your inventory. Am I right?

I'm curious how this is all gonna work, I'm waiting to see what happens before I buy.

Oooh Alyria, where'd you get this from? :O
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-31 16:11:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Anye said:
Alyria said:

Oooh Alyria, where'd you get this from? :O

i dunno >.> I was just thinking since in the SE info thing says : "The space provided by the “Mog Satchel” is equal to the character’s Gobbiebag capacity and can expand along with it."

well a satchel is an item that you put in the ammo slot from all the items i've seen in ffxi. So I dunno I was just wondering lol if this is gonna be some item you carry in your ammo slot or as an added menu on the inventory slot. It can be greyed out if ppl dont have the token so they cant access the menu if it is one.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-31 16:12:54
Link | Quote | Reply

:O Interesting thought! Makes sense though--Like how we have "Millefleur's Satchet" and all... Hmmm^^
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-03-31 16:16:34
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a satchel though, not a satchet. A satchet is a little pouch, a satchel is like a backpack or bag of some sort. I highly doubt this will go in your ammo slot. Then again, they just might be that stupid...
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-31 16:19:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I see nevermind then :P lol but never know lol

Sorry /cry
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-03-31 16:29:56
Link | Quote | Reply

lol... Wow Alyria.. :P And it might just be another option on the main menu. Let's see... /satchel? Maybe a ctrl+...Hmmmm... Can't be E, R, T, I, P, S, G, H, J, L, C, V, B, N, or M... Maybe Q? /nod Sounds like a good shortcut to me...

It'd be nice if it was just an extra 80 in your 'inventory' though like the temp items, which DOES make a lot more sense. It'll be very interesting to see how they do this and how you'll transfer items back and forth if you need to. Or if your "Satchel" space will just start filling up after your "Gobbiebag" space is full.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-03-31 16:30:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol it's cool, I'd be pissed if SE made you wear it though D: Need my ammo slot >.>
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
Server: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-31 18:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds cool... smelly undertone of foul play involved... SE never lets something like this loose without a catch, and the security device is NOT the catch.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-31 18:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

The security token is a lie.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
Server: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-31 18:19:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
The security token is a lie.

I think its a bomb
 Fairy.Lethewaters
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-03-31 18:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Blackmist said:
You
Haseyo said:
Do we have to remember our first password?
I have mine on auto, I can't remember it ; ;

You can call them up, and they can reset your PW for you,

you just need

Name, adress, Credit card number, Your b-day, and the Regrestry code on the back of the Manual, that you used to Regrrester FFXI all them years ago (took me like 10 mins to find mine! lucky it wasnt TO Damp from the leak in my trunk >.>; lol...)

oh yea and you need to give them your SSN, and life saveings!

Also your first born and a night with your mom.

80 slots.. I may just want one. Again I wonder how it will work. Not too shabby though.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-31 18:31:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ghuda said:
User submitted image

I lol'd.
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Server: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2009-03-31 18:36:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally stoked about the 80+ inv slots, but is anyone else here, a bit irritated that SE is trying to sell us security for our characters, that should already be given to us anyhow? Why am I having to buy security for my account that I pay for? Shouldn't a service like this be offered to me for free? It seems they're just trying to capitalize on the hackings, and make some money. Again, WOOT 80 inv slots, I'm buying one :D
 Sylph.Decimus
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2009-03-31 19:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder if you could choose to have all drops go to satchel as opposed to gobbiebag as a sorting feature. That would be amazing for farming/synthing in the field or synthing in general.
 Caitsith.Kavien
Server: Caitsith
user: Kavien
By Caitsith.Kavien 2009-03-31 19:36:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont know if this have been allready answer, but what happend if i do lost the token? I wont have the pass so?????
 Caitsith.Kavien
user: Kavien
By Caitsith.Kavien 2009-03-31 19:37:20
Link | Quote | Reply

why free? they need to spend money to make those stuff.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-03-31 19:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Kavien said:
I dont know if this have been allready answer, but what happend if i do lost the token? I wont have the pass so?????

/snip bits off Saiya's post >.>

Saiya said:
Saiya: Such a small & inexpensive item could easily break or stop working. Does this mean the game would be unavaiable till a replacement could be shipped?

Saiya: are you still there?

SEL Agent Camille: In case of issue, your token will be unlinked from your account for the time we send the new token.
 Caitsith.Samina
user: Samina
By Caitsith.Samina 2009-03-31 19:50:26
Link | Quote | Reply

As someone who has lost my account for 3 weeks due to hackers, I will be the first to buy this. My question is, the report says the password changes every 30 seconds, what if it takes me longer then 30 seconds to log in? Will I be kicked out for an incorrect password?
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-31 19:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Samina said:
what if it takes me longer then 30 seconds to log in?

Type faster?
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-03-31 19:52:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm guessing it wont take more than 30sec to type in the password they supply, but if you did, then I'd guess you would be kicked for having a wrong password.
 Garuda.Antipika
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-03-31 20:07:28
Link | Quote | Reply

30 seconds to type 6 digits ? If you can't achieve that, see a doctor.

Oh yeah and also here's a protip : stop playing video games. (WoW might be ok tho).

Kavien said:

Will have to contact SE customer service certainly, just like when you lose/don't remember your password.
 Caitsith.Samina
user: Samina
By Caitsith.Samina 2009-03-31 20:33:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't mean what if it TAKES ME more then 30 seconds to type my password, fyi I type like 70 wpm. What I was meaning to say is what if the password changes during the connection time? Like after you input your password while it's saying 'connecting to POL'? will you get booted then? and just have to retry? And what if you try like 3 times? can you lock yourself out for failing? Many websites are like this for ppl trying to 'guess' the password
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8