First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-31 06:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Heimdall said:
also what happens for someone who plays from 2 diff systems?

Same password...
 Fairy.Blackmist
Server: Fairy
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-03-31 06:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
Dewd I've already went through the hell of losing my password once.
I really, really don't want to call them up again.
I still have the stupid anime girl~operator~automessage~lisp stuck in my head for waiting 3+ hours on the phone trying to reach them. /cry

I would have it, then my computer randomly crashed with my PoL info on it (the day I got a new flash drive too, about to back it alllll up). ***luck >.<

Seriusly? wow... it took me.. maybe 10 mins? every time ive called them.. (3 times) never had to wait an Extreamly long amount of time, unless 9 mins is like omg unberable XD
 Remora.Hatcher
Server: Remora
user: hatcher
By Remora.Hatcher 2009-03-31 06:38:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Blackmist said:
Haseyo said:
Dewd I've already went through the hell of losing my password once.
I really, really don't want to call them up again.
I still have the stupid anime girl~operator~automessage~lisp stuck in my head for waiting 3+ hours on the phone trying to reach them. /cry

I would have it, then my computer randomly crashed with my PoL info on it (the day I got a new flash drive too, about to back it alllll up). ***luck >.<

Seriusly? wow... it took me.. maybe 10 mins? every time ive called them.. (3 times) never had to wait an Extreamly long amount of time, unless 9 mins is like omg unberable XD

The art of queue jumping... DONT CHOOSE AN OPTION. As soon as the *** tells you to press 1 or whatever don't do it. It will then transfer you to brad.

Brad is the guy who monitor's the queue. Brad isn't very bright. Your not in his queue. Why are you not in the queue? STFU brad and riddle me this...
 Cerberus.Saiya
Server: Cerberus
user: Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-03-31 06:40:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Transcript of my Investigations:

Thank you for contacting the PlayOnline Information Center, a representative will be with your shortly!
You have been connected to SEL Agent Camille.
SEL Agent Camille: Hello Saiya. Thank you for contacting the PlayOnline Information Centre. One moment please while I read your question. Thank You!

SEL Agent Camille: How may I help you today Saiya?

Saiya: Well, I was reading (and very interested in) the security tokens being released in a week's time. But it made me have some doubts about functionality.

Saiya: Such a small & inexpensive item could easily break or stop working. Does this mean the game would be unavaiable till a replacement could be shipped?

Currently experiencing network delays, one moment please....
Network connection re-established.

Saiya: are you still there?

SEL Agent Camille: In case of issue, your token will be unlinked from your account for the time we send the new token.

Saiya: Ah, i see. One other question if you please

Saiya: I understand the POL ID will have to be linked to the Square Enix Account to obtain the moogle satchel. However, does the security token actually have to be used in order to use the moogle satchel please?

Saiya: Or can people continue using the old password system and still benefit from the moogle satchel?

SEL Agent Camille: One moment please.

SEL Agent Camille: This will be clarified at a later time at the moment all info available are on the website.

Saiya: I don't mean to argue... but basically, 'someone' knows, but they don't want to tell us yet? That's not right. It's impossible that a decision hasn't been made regarding this, they're just withholding the information?
Server: Kujata
user: Dzuoko
By Kujata.Dzuoko 2009-03-31 06:40:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Well once again SE manages to find a way to *** Australian players in the *** >.<;;
First u dont release the Tidal Talisman for us to purchase and now this.. No Security token means no 80 slots either...
Gayness at its finest right there LOL!
 Kujata.Gooby
user: Mutilator
By Kujata.Gooby 2009-03-31 06:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Docstu said:
From what people are posting, it seems the Mog Satchel mimics your current inventory capacity for all characters.

For example, if your main has 80 inventory slots, the satchel would have 80 slots. If your mule had only 30 inventory slots however, the satchel would only have 30 slots.

Yeah, that's what I understood from the statement SE said.
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-03-31 06:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

The best part about all of this..

I dont need to make space in my MH now for 10 Bonanza Marbles on me/my mules.

I'd say thats worth every penny spent!
 Remora.Hatcher
Server: Remora
user: hatcher
By Remora.Hatcher 2009-03-31 06:42:58
Link | Quote | Reply

But people were sent to Australia as punishment, you can't blame SE for continuing the tradition!! lol
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-03-31 06:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Dzuoko said:
Well once again SE manages to find a way to *** Australian players in the *** >.<;;
First u dont release the Tidal Talisman for us to purchase and now this.. No Security token means no 80 slots either...

One of my friends had that problem when WOTG was released, he wouldn't get it for something like 1 month after Europe/USA/Japan. He convinced me to buy a copy and send it to him XD He got it 2 weeks before it was available in AUS.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-03-31 06:47:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Dzuoko said:
find a way to *** Australian players in the *** >.<;;

WHUT WHUT?
 Kujata.Dzuoko
user: Dzuoko
By Kujata.Dzuoko 2009-03-31 06:48:03
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL @ Hatcher .... well send my Security token attached to a ball and chain then idc lol

Oooh i think i need a friend like u Hitetsu =) haha send me a security token
 Carbuncle.Axle
Server: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2009-03-31 06:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Security Token battery goes dead, you flush it down the toliet, you lose it. Your not playing for a while. Can you order a 2nd one? what are the precautions for stuff like that.
 Cerberus.Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-03-31 06:52:52
Link | Quote | Reply

here's the whole thing for your digestion:

Square Enix said:
Thank you for contacting the PlayOnline Information Center, a representative will be with your shortly!

You have been connected to SEL Agent Camille.

SEL Agent Camille: Hello Saiya. Thank you for contacting the PlayOnline Information Centre. One moment please while I read your question. Thank You!

SEL Agent Camille: How may I help you today Saiya?

Saiya: Well, I was reading (and very interested in) the security tokens being released in a week's time. But it made me have some doubts about functionality.

Saiya: Such a small & inexpensive item could easily break or stop working. Does this mean the game would be unavaiable till a replacement could be shipped?

Saiya: are you still there?

SEL Agent Camille: In case of issue, your token will be unlinked from your account

SEL Agent Camille: for the time we send the new token.

Saiya: Ah, i see. One other question if you please.

Saiya: I understand the POL ID will have to be linked to the Square Enix Account to obtain the moogle satchel. However, does the security token actually have to be used in order to use the moogle satchel please?

Saiya: Or can people continue using the old password system and still benefit from the moogle satchel?

SEL Agent Camille: One moment please.

SEL Agent Camille: This will be clarified at a later time at the moment all info available are on the website.

Saiya: I don't mean to argue... but basically, 'someone' knows, but they don't want to tell us yet? That's not right. It's impossible that a decision hasn't been made regarding this, they're just withholding the information?

Saiya: Possibly until some sales are made no doubt? -_-

SEL Agent Camille: It's basicaly because we don't have all the info, so you have to be patient.

SEL Agent Camille: ^^

SEL Agent Camille: Is there anything else I can help you with today Saiya?

Lee Attwood: No, you've been very helpful, thankyou. Have a nice day.

SEL Agent Camille: Thank you for visiting our PlayOnline Chat line Saiya. Take care and have a good day!
So basicaly, wait & see ¬¬;.
 Cerberus.Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-03-31 06:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Axle said:
Security Token battery goes dead, you flush it down the toliet, you lose it. Your not playing for a while. Can you order a 2nd one? what are the precautions for stuff like that.
Answer is in my post ^^
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-03-31 06:57:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice investigative work, Saiya!

You get a gold star :D
 Kujata.Gooby
By Kujata.Gooby 2009-03-31 07:06:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Gooby said:

After registering a Square Enix Account and purchasing the Square Enix Security Token, players can then assign the token to their PlayOnline ID(s).

Hmmm.. someone should go harass a GM and find out if we can use one token on multiple PlayOnline ID(s) as this sentence suggests >.>
 Leviathan.Angish
Server: Leviathan
user: Angish
By Leviathan.Angish 2009-03-31 07:07:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Now that they add that 80 space of inventory. . .

It makes me want to buy the darn token.

Why does SE have to manipulate us with such things?!
It's not fair! ><
 Seraph.Zabini
Server: Seraph
user: zabini
By Seraph.Zabini 2009-03-31 07:09:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Early april fools joke?
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-31 07:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting... so if you lose it, and they unlink it from your account, well surely they couldn't stop you from having access to your satchel with all your important gear in it?... If that's the case, I can see a lot of these satchels getting lost >_>

Also, wonder if gear in your satchel can be used in macros, or if drops from treasure pool can go straight there etc.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-31 07:13:16
Link | Quote | Reply

so I can buy it, not use the token, and get the free slots?

If I dont have to use it then I'll pay 10 bux for more slots plus the gobbiequest from update rawr
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-31 07:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

BTW, nice investigation work there Lee >:o
 Leviathan.Angish
user: Angish
By Leviathan.Angish 2009-03-31 07:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Zabini said:
Early april fools joke?

Hope not because I swear, I will end up going to the POL chat room system and curse them out after I had to check my paypal account to see if I have the money. ><
 Kujata.Gooby
By Kujata.Gooby 2009-03-31 07:17:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Interesting... so if you lose it, and they unlink it from your account, well surely they couldn't stop you from having access to your satchel with all your important gear in it?... If that's the case, I can see a lot of these satchels getting lost >_>

Also, wonder if gear in your satchel can be used in macros, or if drops from treasure pool can go straight there etc.

Who knows, maybe it locks out like Mog Locker when you run out of time on the lease lol
 Asura.Reublucian
Server: Asura
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-31 07:25:34
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Dzuoko said:

Australian and Gay in one sentence I lol'd! just kidding, but seriously that stinks, the only reason I'm doing this is for the 80 slots, I'll watch my security token more closely than I watch my gf, which is really close. (*'-')
 Ifrit.Theholypanda
Server: Ifrit
user: jrellis3
By Ifrit.Theholypanda 2009-03-31 07:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder what happens for Xbox360 users. I haven't really felt that my pw is vulnerable before, but the satchel sounds pretty sweet. I'm assuming it works like a flash drive, but I'm not sure if they're gonna make it to where 360 users can use it or not.
 Cerberus.Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-03-31 07:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
BTW, nice investigation work there Lee >:o
Crappage, i thought i'd changed all my 'name's to Saiya >< Shhhh!
 Asura.Eeek
Server: Asura
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2009-03-31 07:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

And here I was thinking the in-game item was going to be semi-worthless...

Wow, was I wrong or what? I was going to buy a security token anyway, but a bonus 80 inventory slots (that I can carry with me!) is definitely apprecitated. All my concerns about keeping my up-and-coming BLM's gear available have completely disappeared!
 Leviathan.Hitoma
user: hitoma
By Leviathan.Hitoma 2009-03-31 08:15:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I just want to know if this will work as an extension to the inventory and allow you to equip gear thats inside the satchel w/o shuffling it around or if its going to work like mog safe/locker and youll have to swap gear between the satchel and personal inventory first before you can use it.

i personally wouldnt mind getting the satchel and the new bag upgrades then seeing 65/160 in my items window :D
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-03-31 08:23:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I figured I'd do a Saiya >.>

Quote:

You have been connected to SEL Agent Djagmit.

SEL Agent Djagmit: Hello Hitetsu. Thank you for contacting the PlayOnline Information Centre. One moment please while I read your question. Thank You!

SEL Agent Djagmit: How may I help you today Hitetsu?

Hitetsu: Hello! :) I have just been reading about the new Security Token that is being released to help keep accounts secure.

Hitetsu: I personally have 2 accounts and my brother also plays and has his own account.

Hitetsu: I was wondering if I would be able to use a single token to access these accounts, or whether I would have to buy 3 separate tokens

SEL Agent Djagmit: you can connect all playonline ids to one

Hitetsu: I noticed the information regarding the token stated it would be used on my PlayOnline ID(s), but I'm unfamiliar with how these systems work in general. I am under the impression at the moment that I will be able to use one token on all accounts assuming they are registered.

Hitetsu: I see, so I will only need to purchase a single ticket to use it on as many ID's as I require?

SEL Agent Djagmit: yes

Hitetsu: Alright, that's all I needed to know. Thank you very much for the assistance! :)

SEL Agent Djagmit: no problem

Hitetsu: Good bye! Take care, and have a nice day! :)

SEL Agent Djagmit: you too thanks

Your session has ended. You may now close this window.
 Cerberus.Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-03-31 08:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahh, but the question is:

Once you register a POl ID to a token, can someone else then register that ID to their token as well?

For example, your friend's account that you have access to. If he links his token to his POL ID, will it then let you link yours to the same ID as well? I wonder since 'technically' no one but yourself is suppose to know your account info/use your account.

I smell another HelpCentre session.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8