Aegis + Burtgang Buff
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-10 15:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Neosutra said:
Anyways, I have nothing against Kurosawa, I'd just like to steer this thread away from the: "Ochain/Aegis is better/worse, Yay Almace, Pld sux" talk, and keep it on track with what is supposed to be:

1. New Aegis/Burtgang Testing.

2. New gear set combinations.

3. Implications for near magic immunity.
Deleted the F bomb but I was actually waiting for his next post :3
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-10 15:59:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

That's just one of his posts. The only reason I didn't nuke the thread is because I was checking reports from my phone. I still have to go through and see if anything of value was posted.

Nuke the thread? I mean it's the first time I comment on a mod job but thats overreacting. I understand the new rules and all. He certainly went too far/got too emotional, but it's only mild foul language in 2 of his posts in a 7 pages thread with a lot of relevant information.

Deleting the 2 posts and giving him a warning would have made more sense than a topic ban when he was giving a lot of information on the subject and also tried to rerail the thread...
Normally when an OP should be topicbanned from a thread it is beyond hope, and gets lock instead. They also usually do not have so many pages or an "important" topic.

I just finished reading through the thread, and I am not going to lock or trash it. The OP's topicban still stands.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Izilder
Server: Asura
user: Izildur
By Asura.Izilder 2011-05-21 15:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

so wait - Neo got locked out because he was annoyed about yet another person trying to troll and derail this thread?

seriously hope not.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-05-21 16:10:31
Link | Quote | Reply

no surprise there
[+]
 Cerberus.Shanian
Server: Cerberus
user: Shanian
By Cerberus.Shanian 2011-06-02 06:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Grats on the Burt guy. VW and other nms that cast a lot make aegis more useful than ochain especially if you dont tank solo, i still /nin for most of them whether i use ochain or aegis, however ochains blockrate is something you can count on almost everytime when mob does physical moves, unlike aegis' unfortunately.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-06-02 06:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

How is profanity against the site rules when there is a filter? Not sure what he did to be topic banned since I didn't see his posts. Everyone has to be nice little angels now?
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8