Wtf is grounds of valor
nm repop times changing? o.O
 Ragnarok.Alo
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Flanteus
By Ragnarok.Alo 2011-04-08 08:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4 new contents ruined old ff, Final new contents, new contents are easy go play wow, (from abyssea haters):abyssea was best thing ever!, etc etc..

my reaction:
[+]
 Lakshmi.Seoha
Server: Lakshmi
user: Mameshiba
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-04-08 09:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Daily Rewards?
Like , achievements with cookies?
Awesome!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-04-08 09:06:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Daily rewards= Kill 5 enemies to get 5000 gil :D
 Bahamut.Alukat
Server: Bahamut
user: Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2011-04-08 09:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

good job!
 Lakshmi.Ashido
user: Ashido
By Lakshmi.Ashido 2011-04-08 09:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Any one else think of mortal kombat?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-04-08 09:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm glad they finally gave us some insight at to what the future of FFXI holds. I was starting to get a little worried with their lack of information...

This new stuff looks interesting for sure.
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-04-08 09:30:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Ghaleon said:
guess i'm not coming back till august..

You really shouldn't come back at all. Use that 12.95/month To Buy Gasoline or something to drink.

IM JUST PLAYING MAN!

But Really, Why not just wait until level 99 to come back? It would be then the game would begin to truly develop its endgame scene.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kinjite
By Lakshmi.Kinjite 2011-04-08 09:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Its refreshing to see all the excitement about the new content announcment, it was getting old reading all the downer statements about SE and the game, I for one welcome any changes to the game.....and it would seem they may be doing things to revitalize old areas ...which will be nice. KUDOS SE
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2011-04-08 09:37:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Karbuncle said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
guess i'm not coming back till august..

You really shouldn't come back at all. Use that 12.95/month To Buy Gasoline or something to drink.

IM JUST PLAYING MAN!

But Really, Why not just wait until level 99 to come back? It would be then the game would begin to truly develop its endgame scene.

i would like to rephrase what i said:

I guess i'm not going to come back full time till august.

what i meant was that lately i've been having a hard time playing the game like i used to, and i was really expecting the level cap update in may which is like the main thing i'm looking forward to i guess.
i've had my character for over 5 years, i've paid every single month since, my quit = play less lol. Not to mention my old ls which is now reduced to a social event ls thanks to abyssea, hopefully they start events for this new stuff but chances look pretty slim.

everyone knows you can't really leave FF11, it will follow you and stalk your ***(thoughts) till you come back.
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-04-08 09:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yah, Can agree with that. I wasn't playing FFXI when the server went down (I had picked up a new game) and like some bad drug, the second it went down i wanted to play it.

Right now i spend the majority of my time in-game leveling new jobs for fun :o
 Phoenix.Ingraham
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2011-04-08 09:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't believe they're actually using new designs and fresh assets.

this is giving me an art ***
[+]
 Bismarck.Seiver
Server: Bismarck
user: Seiver
By Bismarck.Seiver 2011-04-08 09:42:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Piccollo said:
please please please let "The last stand" be the battle for Tavanasia PLEASE!!!

.....my brain, it has exsplode........
By Aless 2011-04-08 09:49:05
Link | Quote | Reply

fap fap fap
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2011-04-08 09:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally a fight with GILGAMESH!
Also maybe Valefor as a summon?

I just hope this Voidwatch system is nothing like VNMs and it'll just be instanced fights in zones when you go to the BCNM.

Also it's about time the implemented Aztec themed gear. Maybe will be able to visit the other continents now but in some haggard messed up version
By Jamesy 2011-04-08 10:10:02
Link | Quote | Reply

this excites me but concerns me since dat modders are going to have a sturggle since mooshywooshy left we wont have some one too edit the effect stances or skeletons if SE does intende to make weapons with glows. because like most know the dat community or mooshywooshy cracked this about a year ago.
Server: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-04-08 10:12:54
Link | Quote | Reply

It's teasers like this that tell me that this game is far from dead. :)
[+]
 Cerberus.Eliane
Server: Cerberus
user: Eliane
By Cerberus.Eliane 2011-04-08 10:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of the new mobs, why do they look like mobs from lolFF12? The scorpion and the bird thing.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-04-08 10:14:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eliane said:
Some of the new mobs, why do they look like mobs from lolFF12? The scorpion and the bird thing.
harpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *excited*
 Phoenix.Ingraham
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2011-04-08 10:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm leaning towards a fusion of Indian/Southeast-Asian aesthetics. Hindu mythology loved feathers and lots of weird-*** trinkets.

Plus, y'know, Asura. Already got Shiva and Garuda in, though those two have almost nothing to do with their Hindu counterparts.

[+]
 Leviathan.Alas
Server: Leviathan
user: alas
By Leviathan.Alas 2011-04-08 10:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm, Aztec armors. Couple that with the Mayan 2012 calendar hype and...ohhh Noez! FFXI is ending O.o

lol j/k, but seriously, this ***looks awesome! It'll be cool to get out of Abyssea, getting kinda bored with that content and have damned near everything I could want from there. I am really enjoying the new leadership's revamp of FFXI. Even tho it's a bit dated now, Abyssea was completely refreshing when it came out. I'm expecting the same from this new content as well. Hats off to the Devs...then hat back on to hide the hat hair.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-04-08 10:23:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Alas said:
Hmmm, Aztec armors. Couple that with the Mayan 2012 calendar hype and...ohhh Noez! FFXI is ending O.o

lol j/k, but seriously, this ***looks awesome! It'll be cool to get out of Abyssea, getting kinda bored with that content and have damned near everything I could want from there. I am really enjoying the new leadership's revamp of FFXI. Even tho it's a bit dated now, Abyssea was completely refreshing when it came out. I'm expecting the same from this new content as well. Hats off to the Devs...then hat back on to hide the hat hair.
yeah it looks great, i just hope there will be an option to turn the aura off on the weapons, idk what it is but aura's from avatars/bombs/GMs really lag my computer while im using windower, and idk how i could play my dnc without spellcast. (well i could but i dont want to ; ;)
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-04-08 10:24:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Leviathan.Alas said:

yeah it looks great, i just hope there will be an option to turn the aura off on the weapons, idk what it is but aura's from avatars/bombs/GMs really lag my computer while im using windower, and idk how i could play my dnc without spellcast. (well i could but i dont want to ; ;)

the weapons look pretty plain outside the glow, at the very least i guess you could .dat swap :9
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-04-08 10:26:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Karbuncle said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Leviathan.Alas said:

the weapons look pretty plain outside the glow, at the very least i guess you could .dat swap :9
true, or i could see if i could hex out the glow, but your idea is far simpler.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-04-08 10:30:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Well it's actually made me excited enough to play it again. I'm currently getting the maws I didn't have.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8