Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Alkalinejoe 2011-04-08 17:45:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Leviathan.Alkalinejoe said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
What if one of the augments is a provoke delay-5 x 3, provoke every 15 seconds is kinda cool for PLD yar?
Please no..do not turn this pld needs more vokes thread..they will listen and they will come.
Here! Guys, PLD needs more vokes.
No they need Flash II.
Whoosh.
Lol, don't think I'm the one getting whooshed. :)
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-04-08 17:48:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Where is Holy II?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-04-08 17:57:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Babygyrl said:
im really impressed with all the new stuff se is adding to this game.. its going to be really interesting.. and us being able to test things on a test server is really cool!! Cant wait to see how it all turns out! Just kinda bummed lvl 95 cap isn't till august lol
Just gives you more time to get capped out on gear now before new stuff comes out.

Or SE wants everyone to struggle and fight thru the 80/85/90 NMs so we are all finished before they introduce new ways to *** block on our future weapons.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-04-08 18:01:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a quick note not to abuse the report feature. It is for inappropriate posts that go against guidelines. Don't report a post just because the user doesn't agree with you. Don't report a post just because you don't like the person.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-04-08 18:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Just a quick note not to abuse the report feature. It is for inappropriate posts that go against guidelines. Don't report a post just because the user doesn't agree with you. Don't report a post just because you don't like the person.
Dammit he's on to us. >.>
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Server: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-04-08 18:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

CharlieSheen said:
Where is Holy II?
Light Element Divine Magic, 95 WHM / 99 PLD, 200 mp cost, 1.25s casting time, 1 minute recast.
inb4 you already knew
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2011-04-08 18:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Ragnarok.Babygyrl said:
im really impressed with all the new stuff se is adding to this game.. its going to be really interesting.. and us being able to test things on a test server is really cool!! Cant wait to see how it all turns out! Just kinda bummed lvl 95 cap isn't till august lol
Just gives you more time to get capped out on gear now before new stuff comes out.

Or SE wants everyone to struggle and fight thru the 80/85/90 NMs so we are all finished before they introduce new ways to *** block on our future weapons.

Ugh... 100 125 150.... I hope they go a different way with this crap... maybe a combination of triggers from some very hard mobs rather than "Bring me 150 shrubberies!" and spend all the time fighting the same damn mob over and over.
By daddyrabbit4444 2011-04-08 18:11:16
Link | Quote | Reply

synthsis level cap increase am i reading this right? going past 100?
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-04-08 18:11:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Dammit he's on to us. >.>

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-04-08 18:15:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Sekundes said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Ragnarok.Babygyrl said:
Just gives you more time to get capped out on gear now before new stuff comes out. Or SE wants everyone to struggle and fight thru the 80/85/90 NMs so we are all finished before they introduce new ways to *** block on our future weapons.
Ugh... 100 125 150.... I hope they go a different way with this crap... maybe a combination of triggers from some very hard mobs rather than "Bring me 150 shrubberies!" and spend all the time fighting the same damn mob over and over.
But doing things over and over again is what makes me a talented player. Don't think so..just ask all those ppl that say leeching only creates nubs. :p

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-04-08 18:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:

But in honesty I wonder what happens when we report a moderator or admin
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-04-08 18:39:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Stay on topic. My intent wasn't to disrupt it.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-04-08 18:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
seeing random Elana posts as "This post is pending moderation" makes me wtf, though. specially when he's... well.... posted more offensive stuff before. <.<
 Quetzalcoatl.Palides
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Palides
By Quetzalcoatl.Palides 2011-04-09 01:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Sekundes said:

As opposed to... kill Byakko 20 times, and hope it drops? Or kill Byakko 20 times, and hope you are up to lot by virtue of your points? I have friends that are on 6 years now of not having W legs. Should they continue the random hope..?

Do you think constant progression is worse than random progression?

A better question is, do you think that the latter mentioned system favors a certain type of player over another [casual vs hardcore?]

An even better question is, why did I respond to idiocy.

Lol?
[+]
 Phoenix.Ingraham
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2011-04-09 01:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Palides said:
Ragnarok.Sekundes said:

As opposed to... kill Byakko 20 times, and hope it drops? Or kill Byakko 20 times, and hope you are up to lot by virtue of your points? I have friends that are on 6 years now of not having W legs. Should they continue the random hope..?

A better question is, do you think that the latter mentioned system favors a certain type of player over another [casual vs hardcore?]

Lol?

Who said anything about rare drops? Triggers could easily be 100% key items, so the only difficulty would be just trying to defeat the NMs. Could be very fair if they make these mobs a fun challenge.
 Quetzalcoatl.Palides
By Quetzalcoatl.Palides 2011-04-09 01:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Ingraham said:
Ragnarok.Sekundes said:

Lol?

Who said anything about rare drops? Triggers could easily be 100% key items, so the only difficulty would be just trying to defeat the NMs. Could be very fair if they make these mobs a fun challenge.

I will preface my statements by deriding myself for responding to idiocy...

You are correct. Who did say anything about rare drops? Perhaps it was you? The poster I quoted said they would prefer to not kill X number of NMs for Y number of drops to upgrade Z item.

I posited that it is no different to do the aforementioned action than to kill X NM Y number of times for Z item.

You apparently lack comprehension skills.

If we take your suppositions at face value, then a 100% drop only killed once, yet hard enough to be "fun," is what will satisfy you?

And when the mob is found out to be easy? Ala Kirin the first time? Or even Shinryu or Rani the first time? Once the strategy is in place, and everyone can beat it once, where does your "fun" go?

I'll say again but in terms you can comprehend:

What is the difference between killing 1 mob a 100 times and making constant progression, and killing a mob 100 times and hoping for the drop?

[hint... its rhetorical.]
By Artemicion 2011-04-09 01:26:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Your avatar is of a dragoon in full AF, your argument is invalid.
With that said; mfw I read about the updates.

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Palides
By Quetzalcoatl.Palides 2011-04-09 01:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Your avatar is of a dragoon in full AF, your argument is invalid.
With that said; mfw I read about the updates.

Your avatar is a horrible band, thus your argument is invalid.

ITT: avatars preclude rational arguments.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-04-09 03:32:09
Link | Quote | Reply

This has me considering a re-subscription to FFXI. Not until the level cap is 99, mind you, but it has me hopeful that SE is adding content that will make the game enjoyable again.
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-04-09 03:42:54
Link | Quote | Reply

The game is already enjoyable.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-04-09 03:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Not to everyone, abyssea gets boring after a while. New, refreshing models and assets and possibly entirely new systems are appealing at this point.
[+]
 Ifrit.Maddii
Server: Ifrit
user: Maddi
By Ifrit.Maddii 2011-04-09 03:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

since its not stated in the graphic, they still gonna do server merge at may 16 then?
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-04-09 04:39:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure they will since we still get that smes at login. At least they would have announced if the merge was revoked I think.
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-04-09 04:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said:
Not to everyone, abyssea gets boring after a while. New, refreshing models and assets and possibly entirely new systems are appealing at this point.

Everyone enjoys this game.
By Artemicion 2011-04-09 04:45:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Your avatar is a horrible band, thus your argument is invalid.

ITT: avatars preclude rational arguments.

PS: My avatar is of a character within a band, not a band itself.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8