A Little Bit Of Drama!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » a little bit of drama!
a little bit of drama!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Pandemonium.Luignata
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-01-21 14:25:22
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Crosis said:
No women are just scary. On another counter point i believe in the philosophy you can be whatever you want to be on the internet. If you wanna be a rocket scientist you are. If you wanna be a millionaire you are. If your a man that likes to pose as a woman or vice versa just you screw with people....ya i can go on

Does this mean I can be Brad Pitt? Or Barack Obama?

But if someone on the internet knows who you really are, wouldn't that be a case of contradicting statements?

It's like X = Y = Z when X = 3 and Z = 5.

This new philosophy hurts my head.
 Leviathan.Crosis
Server: Leviathan
user: CrosisX
By Leviathan.Crosis 2009-01-21 14:26:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes you can be Brad Pitt but nobody is gonna believe something as far streched as being a celebrity.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-01-21 14:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I'm actually your father's, uncle's, cousin's, brother's former roommate!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-01-21 14:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao no i'm 27 years old lol

but i will be playing video games still when I'm 50 lol
 Leviathan.Crosis
By Leviathan.Crosis 2009-01-21 14:34:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
Well I'm actually your father's, uncle's, cousin's, brother's former roommate!

You like spaceballs don't you?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-01-21 14:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I havent met a person who doesnt like spaceballs lol

sorry we are off topic!!

Ppl enjoy having fun on the game and worry of getting your relic or something than worrying if your gf/bf is cheating on you with a pixelated character
 Remora.Devek
Server: Remora
user: devek
By Remora.Devek 2009-01-21 14:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Conchita said:
The only people that say "Wait till your woman cheats on you" are the losers that can't keep their own women happy.

Except for the fact that you will see one guy do everything to keep his girl happy and get cheated on while another guy do nothing to keep his girl happy and she ends up being totally loyal.

There is no checklist of things you can look for to that will tell you if someone is a cheater and there is no checklist of actions you can do to keep someone happy. The only consistent thing I have noticed is that girls who cheated always seemed to accuse me of cheating for no reason at all while the girls who trusted me more were always more loyal.

Additionally, it is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE that you would need someone to keep you happy. If a girl can't take care of herself, I would rather do without her to be honest. Happiness comes from within.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-01-21 14:40:52

Devek said:
Except for the fact that you will see one guy do everything to keep his girl happy and get cheated on while another guy do nothing to keep his girl happy and she ends up being totally loyal.

There is no checklist of things you can look for to that will tell you if someone is a cheater and there is no checklist of actions you can do to keep someone happy. The only consistent thing I have noticed is that girls who cheated always seemed to accuse me of cheating for no reason at all while the girls who trusted me more were always more loyal.

Additionally, it is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE that you would need someone to keep you happy. If a girl can't take care of herself, I would rather do without her to be honest. Happiness comes from within.

QFT. Agreed 100%
 Pandemonium.Luignata
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-01-21 15:03:15

Hmmmm, sounds like a lot of people here have been burned in their relationships.

Maybe me and Abri are one in a million. But because of our relationship, I'm not as opinionated of relationships as others in this thread are. I think relationships are great, internet and real life. Sure love can at times be a pain in the *** and hurt you, but it doesn't mean you gotta carry that over to your next relationship.

You all seem to see the glass half empty, when I see it half full.
 Leviathan.Crosis
By Leviathan.Crosis 2009-01-21 15:06:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Luignata said:
Hmmmm, sounds like a lot of people here have been burned in their relationships.

Maybe me and Abri are one in a million. But because of our relationship, I'm not as opinionated of relationships as others in this thread are. I think relationships are great, internet and real life. Sure love can at times be a pain in the *** and hurt you, but it doesn't mean you gotta carry that over to your next relationship.

And you called me a douchebag?
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-01-21 15:15:08

Luignata said:

It's pretty naive to be so sure of yourself and think this will always be smiles and sunshine forever. The sooner you learn the reality of things on a down to earth level and get off cloud nine the better.
 Unicorn.Nitsuj
VIP
Server: Unicorn
user: framerate
By Unicorn.Nitsuj 2009-01-21 15:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

... Wait. This is a FFXI relationship?
 Remora.Devek
By Remora.Devek 2009-01-21 15:17:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Luignata said:

That is like, word for word what most people say right before they find out that their wife wasn't really attending a salsa dance class. I've seen this happen to quite a few people, lol.

:D

Good luck though, I hope you continue being lucky. I really do.
 Remora.Devek
By Remora.Devek 2009-01-21 15:29:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Since this conversation has taken its course, and we are on the subject of love lol. There is only one thing about my life that I regret.

Why didn't I meet any teachers like this when I was in school?

Seriously, this happens all the time but it didn't happen to me :/
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-01-21 15:31:10

Heh it's like what Bill Maher said: If it was an old fat ugly male teacher that was sexually involved with a female student it'd be a crime. Now if it was a hot female teacher sexually involved with a male student it'd be a crime we didn't get it on video tape!
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-01-21 15:32:00
Link | Quote | Reply

It certainly could have with how you apparently thought about women when you were younger.. Maybe you were just too ugly to catch that teacher's eye. >.>
 Remora.Devek
By Remora.Devek 2009-01-21 15:33:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I had bad acne back then :/
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-01-21 15:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

You know what they say... hope for the best prepare for the worst. Relationships can be rollercoaster rides, you start a new job/introduce a kid into the equation/make new friends with the opposite sex and your relationship can go from being sky high to rock bottom i've seen it happen to friends but usualy they were sensible enough to get through the rough patch and not do something stupid.

Everyone who is in a relationship needs to accept that if they are wanting to spend the rest of their life with someone then at some point there will be rough patches, if you know there will be when you hit one at the back of your mind you'll know to just push through it untill the good times come again.

I was touched when I read your story Luignata, it's great to hear something like yours happened lol And I wish you both the very best! Love can happen over the internet, I know a lot of people that got married online lol
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-01-21 15:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

its true...this guy that worked with us met someone off of match.com and in 6 months they got married and been married for like 3 yrs now with a new baby.

So it can happen, just dont go bragging about it like your relationship doesnt have any flaws or issues.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.
 Pandemonium.Luignata
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-01-21 15:39:51

Crosis said:
And you called me a douchebag?

There was nothing offensive in what I said. I was just explaining how you all see things. Think of me as Dr. Phil… without the degree.

Artemicion said:
It's pretty naive to be so sure of yourself and think this will always be smiles and sunshine forever. The sooner you learn the reality of things on a down to earth level and get off cloud nine the better.

Devek said:
That is like, word for word what most people say right before they find out that their wife wasn't really attending a salsa dance class. I've seen this happen to quite a few people, lol. :D Good luck though, I hope you continue being lucky. I really do.

I can't speak for your relationships, but mine and Abri's is solid. We've been through stuff that a normal couple would break up over. I'm still crazy for her, and considering I live with her and see how she reacts, she's still crazy for me. You’d be naïve to think that all relationships break up. Ever heard of true love? High school sweethearts? Divorce rate is high, but you seem to be convinced our relationship is going to break up. Review your statistics again, believe it or not, some people have happy, solid relationships. We’ve been together for nearly 8 years, which is by no means a short amount of time. The only thing I can say is wait. Wait 20-30 years, and then we can argue over who was right and who was wrong. Because it seems that’s the only way this argument is gonna end.

P.S. As for Cloud nine, we’ve been there and we’re going back.

Celestinia said:
start a new job

Been there.

Celestinia said:
introduce a kid

Planning on it.

Celestinia said:
make new friends with the opposite sex

Been there... multiple times, between the both of us.
 Remora.Imola
user: Imola
By Remora.Imola 2009-01-21 15:41:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Luignata said:
Hmmmm, sounds like a lot of people here have been burned in their relationships. Maybe me and Abri are one in a million. But because of our relationship, I'm not as opinionated of relationships as others in this thread are. I think relationships are great, internet and real life. Sure love can at times be a pain in the *** and hurt you, but it doesn't mean you gotta carry that over to your next relationship. You all seem to see the glass half empty, when I see it half full.

You age plays a big role too in finding a relationship. You and your girl basically grew up together, and basically schooled each other to form a relationship, VS some people that has many relationships and experienced different aqaintances. I have had few friends that had high school sweethearts and ended breaking up after 6-8 years later. When they did do they realize how different other people can be growing up from age of 14 dating the same person until 22, then realizing after they break up how much of a freedom they truly have. But if they never broke up they would have never experienced other realtionship this thinking theur highschool sweetheart from 14 was their perfect relationship.

Devek said:

I believe this to be 100% true.. Alot of women specially the beautiful ones likes and enjoy challenges. They would rather be with a guy that treats them like ***, and beats them but stay very loyal and most endure the pain. I've known to be true I have a lot friends that are in this situation. I ask them why not just leave the guy and be with a guy that would treat you like a Godess... their response is "I would get bored." There was a homegirl of mine that dated this guy for 3 months, this guy gave her anything she wanted, shopping anytime she wanted, ate out dinners everywhere traveled with her paying any expenses. After three months her response.. I'm just not ready for a relationship. HMMMM why make a fine guy do all that stuff for you, and then BOOM I'm not ready ***...... I've been a victim to this and that's why I totally agree.. and its happened more than once.

I told myself I'll never be nice again, I treat girls like objects and don't really care for relationship, ***I even make them pay for movies, or tipping dinner now haha... And you know what they always end up calling back to hang out again.. aint that some ***?
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-01-21 15:52:15

I'm not saying you're heading for divorce, break-up or disaster, I'm simply stating it's naive of you to act so high and mighty and truly believe everything is gonna be happy and perfect forever. Nothing is set in stone and never will be. Based on your responses you're really only setting yourself up for disappointment, regardless of whether it actually comes or not.

I'm happy for ya, but your attitude and detachment from reality leads me to believe you're either inexperienced and naive or this love story of yours is completely fictitious.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-21 15:53:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't mess around with online relationships at all. Kudos to those that can make it work and all, but I've literally been stalked a couple times (not "OMG she keeps calling me" stalked but "showing up unannounced to my home and workplace every day, how do I get a restraining order?" stalked) so I gave up on that long ago. I know a couple friends that have met people online and it transitioned to a RL relationship well...but that's a rare occasion in my experience. My experiences with being an army brat growing up, moving all over the country every couple years, have persuaded me to believe that online and long distance relationships just don't work, especially for younger people (i.e., teens/early 20's). If people are having fun with it, and don't take it too seriously, then it can be a blast...but too often one of the people involved take it more seriously then the other, and that's when people get hurt.

As far as RL relationships, I dunno, I must secrete some chemical that attracts the crazy manic depressive type. I haven't been in a relationship for a couple years now, by my own choosing, because I got tired of dealing with all the BS that came along with it. I'm not saying I'm not going to get into a relationship again at some point, I'd like to for obvious reasons...but at this point in time I'm happier being single. Carrying the ***over, unfortunately, nothing's going to change that. Every relationship we have imprints on us in some way, both in good ways and bad, and there's no way to really prevent the relationships of our past from having some influence on those of the future. I've dated women that have had total *** ex-bf's, and due to that have had real trust issues...you can tell them all day "I love you, I'm not going to cheat on you, etc" but in the back of their mind, it's always going to be there, at least for a LONG while, just like if my next gf starts being overly depressed and such, I'll be better equipped to know when it's something that I, through love and caring, can help her through, and if there's nothing I'll be able to do, to GTFO. Harsh, I know...but if a relationship ceases to be enjoyable, we owe it to ourselves to either try to make it enjoyable or find a new relationship that is. Life's too short...
 Remora.Imola
user: Imola
By Remora.Imola 2009-01-21 15:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
I don't mess around with online relationships at all. Kudos to those that can make it work and all, but I've literally been stalked a couple times (not "OMG she keeps calling me" stalked but "showing up unannounced to my home and workplace every day, how do I get a restraining order?" stalked) so I gave up on that long ago. I know a couple friends that have met people online and it transitioned to a RL relationship well...but that's a rare occasion in my experience. My experiences with being an army brat growing up, moving all over the country every couple years, have persuaded me to believe that online and long distance relationships just don't work, especially for younger people (i.e., teens/early 20's). If people are having fun with it, and don't take it too seriously, then it can be a blast...but too often one of the people involved take it more seriously then the other, and that's when people get hurt. As far as RL relationships, I dunno, I must secrete some chemical that attracts the crazy manic depressive type. I haven't been in a relationship for a couple years now, by my own choosing, because I got tired of dealing with all the BS that came along with it. I'm not saying I'm not going to get into a relationship again at some point, I'd like to for obvious reasons...but at this point in time I'm happier being single. Carrying the ***over, unfortunately, nothing's going to change that. Every relationship we have imprints on us in some way, both in good ways and bad, and there's no way to really prevent the relationships of our past from having some influence on those of the future. I've dated women that have had total *** ex-bf's, and due to that have had real trust issues...you can tell them all day "I love you, I'm not going to cheat on you, etc" but in the back of their mind, it's always going to be there, at least for a LONG while, just like if my next gf starts being overly depressed and such, I'll be better equipped to know when it's something that I, through love and caring, can help her through, and if there's nothing I'll be able to do, to GTFO. Harsh, I know...but if a relationship ceases to be enjoyable, we owe it to ourselves to either try to make it enjoyable or find a new relationship that is. Life's too short...

Whats your myspace want to try to make a relationship with me? Dam your chemical secretion is getting to me!!!
 Pandemonium.Luignata
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-01-21 15:56:44

Artemicion said:
I'm not saying you're heading for divorce, break-up or disaster, I'm simply stating it's naive of you to act so high and mighty and truly believe everything is gonna be happy and perfect forever. Nothing is set in stone and never will be. Based on your responses you're really only setting yourself up for disappointment, regardless of whether it actually comes or not. I'm happy for ya, but your attitude and detachment from reality leads me to believe you're either inexperienced and naive or this love story of yours is completely fictitious.

Then it comes down to a difference in opinion. There is no right or wrong.

If I was deeply religious and believed that God would one day save humanity, would you go on about how God is going to let me down and that I need to open my eyes and face the possibility that he's not real/won't do ***?

I believe in fate. I believe we were destined to be together. Are you going to argue that fate and destiny aren't real?
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-01-21 16:00:53

Well I'm just saying keep an open mind to possibilities that things may not go the way you have planned or wished for. The more open your mind is when things swing left or right the less your world will crumble when it doesn't go the way you hoped. As Celestina said: Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Otherwise you may eventually find yourself in a world of pain. My two cents and fair warning ^^ Enjoy your lives together~
 Pandemonium.Luignata
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-01-21 16:06:57

Artemicion said:
Well I'm just saying keep an open mind to possibilities that things may not go the way you have planned or wished for. The more open your mind is when things swing left or right the less your world will crumble when it doesn't go the way you hoped. As Celestina said: Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Otherwise you may eventually find yourself in a world of pain. My two cents and fair warning ^^ Enjoy your lives together~

In my opinion that sows the seeds of mistrust and hate.

What you're saying is to not give it my 100%, to keep reserved a little bit to help with the recoil of the near impossible.

I'm giving this relationship my 100%. I'm not holding back, and I'm not going to entertain the possibility that it will ever break up, because if I even acknowledge that it's possible, no matter how small, that is one step backwards in our relationship, and one step closer to the destruction of said relationship.
 Leviathan.Crosis
By Leviathan.Crosis 2009-01-21 16:08:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I think i'm so bitter about relationships because i've been with the same girl for almost 5 years and we have a baby on the way in about a month or so. She tells me to find another woman to fool around with....What the hell does that mean? Yes the baby is mine and there are no doubts about it.
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-01-21 16:09:38
Link | Quote | Reply

lol... They're just saying to prepare for something to go wrong in any event so that you can work through things together. You can't just expect that nothing bad will ever happen.
Like... I hope you save money for 'rainy days' and you don't go spend your entire paycheck the second you get it...