A Little Bit Of Drama!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » a little bit of drama!
a little bit of drama!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Remora.Devek
Server: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: devek
By Remora.Devek 2009-01-21 12:26:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess I didn't consider that.. lol, when I was 14 I was after anything with boobs.
 Leviathan.Crosis
Server: Leviathan
user: CrosisX
By Leviathan.Crosis 2009-01-21 12:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

lol aren't all guys at 14 after anything with boobs. seeing a pair of boobs at 14 is like finding the holy grail. Except if you look at your mom or grandmother's then your scared for life.
 Remora.Devek
By Remora.Devek 2009-01-21 12:36:11
Link | Quote | Reply

There was this one girl I dated for awhile then... in hindsight her boobs were so disgusting and her vagina smelled like a gym, but at the time it was the greatest moment of my life.
 Leviathan.Crosis
By Leviathan.Crosis 2009-01-21 12:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

LMAO
 Pandemonium.Luignata
Server: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-01-21 12:41:42
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I was mature for my age it seems, and after reading the recent posts, seems a lot more mature then a lot of others in here. Pretty hard to believe that maybe some men aren’t all about physical attraction/satisfaction huh?

Believe what you will, but I was in love, she’s all I ever thought about in school. I’d spend my lunch writing letters to her, argued with parents who wouldn’t approve of our relationship, and even ran away and spent the night sleeping on the beach to prove to my parents I was serious.
 Remora.Devek
By Remora.Devek 2009-01-21 12:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait until she cheats on you, lol.

Those nights on the beach will have been so worth it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Remora.Imola
user: Imola
By Remora.Imola 2009-01-21 12:59:10
Link | Quote | Reply

DAM! you made my day :D
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-01-21 13:00:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Luignata said:
I was mature for my age it seems, and after reading the recent posts, seems a lot more mature then a lot of others in here. Pretty hard to believe that maybe some men aren’t all about physical attraction/satisfaction huh? Believe what you will, but I was in love, she’s all I ever thought about in school. I’d spend my lunch writing letters to her, argued with parents who wouldn’t approve of our relationship, and even ran away and spent the night sleeping on the beach to prove to my parents I was serious.

Congrats to finding someone, ignore the other ppl who were being douches. You didn't find her in ffxi anyways, i dont think some really read what you wrote anyways.

For me I'd rather stay single in the game, I'm a chick and I see drama everywhere with ppl getting involved in in-game relationships. I'd rather not deal with any bs and what if he just turned out to be super annoying or more.

I have a friend who has this gf ig but she is shady...she wouldnt even let him call one time on the phone. So I made the comment of what if she is actually a he, so then he got concerned about it and now they have this on and off thing and she finally let him call and view web cam. So much drama...stay awayyyyyyyy.
 Remora.Imola
user: Imola
By Remora.Imola 2009-01-21 13:02:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Just go to www.pof.com free online dating.. it works :) goodluck..

POF stands for (Plenty of fish) so if one doesn't work out, theres plenty more where it came from..
 Gilgamesh.Lovian
user: Lovian
By Gilgamesh.Lovian 2009-01-21 13:05:56
Link | Quote | Reply

aly forgot to mention we are an item...
bahaha jk.
<3 u aly!
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-01-21 13:06:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lovian said:
aly forgot to mention we are an item... bahaha jk. &lt;3 u aly!

LMAO I <3 u too lovi!! :P
 Gilgamesh.Lovian
user: Lovian
By Gilgamesh.Lovian 2009-01-21 13:10:07
Link | Quote | Reply

hahaahhh.
i <3 the military.
Getting paid to "Study" for stuff in the computer lab on base.

thank you tax payers !!!
 Pandemonium.Abrianna
user: Abrianna
By Pandemonium.Abrianna 2009-01-21 13:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hahaha...

Hahahahahah... XD

You don't cheat when you're in love. People cheat when they're unhappy, and.. I'm happy so... Those beach nights weren't and won't ever be in vain.
 Pandemonium.Luignata
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-01-21 13:17:27

Devek said:
Wait until she cheats on you, lol. Those nights on the beach will have been so worth it.

I wonder why you are so derogatory towards our relationship. Is it because you’ve had bad experiences in relationships and now you’ve become biased? Or are you your stereotypical jackass? (I say jackass because it’s one thing to be stereotypical, but another to create drama because of it)

I find it puzzling why you insist on commenting and judging something you know very little to nothing about.
 Pandemonium.Abrianna
By Pandemonium.Abrianna 2009-01-21 13:23:29
Link | Quote | Reply

What he means to say.. ^^ Is it is assumed from everywhere that people only find relationships on line when they are desperate, and can't find love elsewhere. However, this is not always true. Luignata's and my relationship for example goes against the odds. When we were young, we were not looking for relationships. We just became great friends, and things lead to another. Why should we not be together just because of a couple thousand miles and every obstacle in the book? It is also assumed that people cheat often while on the internet. Now, most people are shallow.. which leads to cheating, HOWEVER. Love, no matter how young, is always going to be win. And who cares if the other cheated when we were young? We were YOUNG still learning and experimenting. The difference is we are now together and happy, and not cheating.

I didn't really read much. But relationships over the internet can work. It depends on dedication, how much you really care for the person, and whether you actually believe it can work. If you are a physical person.. the internet is probably not for you. But if you can wait, and just live until you can be with that person. That waiting for the physical stuff is SO WORTH IT.

People shouldn't be so sterotypical. It can work. Try it before you judge it.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-01-21 13:27:00

Luignata said:
I wonder why you are so derogatory towards our relationship. Is it because you’ve had bad experiences in relationships and now you’ve become biased? Or are you your stereotypical jackass? (I say jackass because it’s one thing to be stereotypical, but another to create drama because of it)

I find it puzzling why you insist on commenting and judging something you know very little to nothing about.

To be frank, no matter how long you've been together as a couple in our out of game, as boyfriend/girlfriend or even marriage. There is a never-ending and life long process of learning and understanding and working with each other.

The unfortunate thing is nothing is set in stone. Nothing is guaranteed to be happy and perfect til you grow old together. People change and so do their minds. It's an inevitable process and requires extensive amounts of patience and cooperation. And simply put it comes down to give and take, looking at things in a different light and finding out what's right for both of you.

It's sad that so many lack will power or patience, and more often than not, relationships will crumble sooner or later, no matter how awesome or perfect it may seem for whatever amount of time. However, as previously stated: it takes a person as selfish and selfless as you are to really come to a pact of working together to attain each other's happiness together.

But what it really comes down to in the long run: do what's right for you. Don't sacrifice everything for someone you have even a shadow of a doubt about. I know that sounds selfish, but it really isn't. Cause if you got the right person, things will fit together just right, and any obstacle or problem will be overcome by working together.
 Remora.Devek
By Remora.Devek 2009-01-21 13:28:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Luignata said:
Or are you your stereotypical jackass?

This. Don't take me too seriously. :P
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-01-21 13:28:31
Link | Quote | Reply

O.oa Are you saying he cheated, Abrianna? O.oa That's what I got out of that first paragraph. >.>
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-01-21 13:31:53

Abrianna said:
I didn't really read much. But relationships over the internet can work. It depends on dedication, how much you really care for the person, and whether you actually believe it can work. If you are a physical person.. the internet is probably not for you. But if you can wait, and just live until you can be with that person. That waiting for the physical stuff is SO WORTH IT.

People shouldn't be so sterotypical. It can work. Try it before you judge it.

This is true, however the reason why most online relationship don't work and fail is because it's is significantly more difficult if not impossible to truly "know" or understand and develop a relationship on an intimate level when it's through a medium of a computer screen. You have to be very fortunate to find a person on the same level of motive, understanding and dedication as you are. And because things tend to be impersonal and anonymous online, many will take advantage of those willing to give their heart out.
 Pandemonium.Luignata
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-01-21 13:36:53

Devek said:
Luignata said:
Or are you your stereotypical jackass?
This. Don't take me too seriously. :P

Mmmmk.

Tbest said:
O.oa Are you saying he cheated, Abrianna? O.oa That's what I got out of that first paragraph. &gt;.&gt;

Psh. I remained faithful the entire time..

Got something you wanna admit Abri!?!
 Pandemonium.Abrianna
By Pandemonium.Abrianna 2009-01-21 13:41:15
Link | Quote | Reply

...Hairy Wolf girl? /smiles evily.
 Pandemonium.Luignata
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-01-21 13:43:20

Abrianna said:
...Hairy Wolf girl? /smiles evily.

Nothing really happened. And you're one to speak!
 Pandemonium.Abrianna
By Pandemonium.Abrianna 2009-01-21 13:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Hahah what's that supposed to mean?! XD

The point is ladies and gentlemen.. ^^ Can you feeeeeeeeeeeel the love tonight?!
 Pandemonium.Luignata
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-01-21 13:52:02

Abrianna said:
Hahah what's that supposed to mean?! XD The point is ladies and gentlemen.. ^^ Can you feeeeeeeeeeeel the love tonight?!

Hakuna Matata!
 Pandemonium.Abrianna
By Pandemonium.Abrianna 2009-01-21 13:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

People always run away when I post..

I must stink. ; ;
 Leviathan.Crosis
By Leviathan.Crosis 2009-01-21 13:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

No women are just scary.

On another counter point i believe in the philosophy you can be whatever you want to be on the internet. If you wanna be a rocket scientist you are. If you wanna be a millionaire you are. If your a man that likes to pose as a woman or vice versa just you screw with people....ya i can go on

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-01-21 14:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Which means... Crosis has no credibility whatsoever because he thinks he can be a chameleon online?
 Fairy.Conchita
user: Conchita
By Fairy.Conchita 2009-01-21 14:20:39
Link | Quote | Reply

The only people that say "Wait till your woman cheats on you" are the losers that can't keep their own women happy.

I met my BF over FFXI. It's weird to say that if someone asks, because at first you get the O_o look, but I don't really care, because I'm happy with it. Also, you can get the best stories out of it.

Me and my BF went to Berlin, I'm german and he's american. So we are in this hotel and order food, I ask the waiter in german something about the menu and he goes "Wow you'r german is amazing!" and I just go "That might be because I'm german". Was just lol.
Not so fun moment was when my BF and I went to Canada and that policeman at the borderline between America and Canada looked at me like I was some illegal immigrant, because I came from Germany to America to visit Niagara Falls in Canada. To top it all off he asked how we met also, giving us the O_o look after we said Onlinegame.

To each their own. Don't be calling someone loser because they act different from you - be more tolerant.