A Little Bit Of Drama!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » a little bit of drama!
a little bit of drama!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Lakshmi.Nitha
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Nitha
By Lakshmi.Nitha 2009-01-25 10:33:10
Link | Quote | Reply

omg long post! {Please forgive me.}

The few female players get a bad rep as being manipulative (for varying reasons). I can't lie and say I'm a saint; a little :3 face or a "{/cheer}! Thank you so much!" makes ANYONE feel good enough to complete a favor for you. But there's a definite line that should be drawn when it comes to people's feelings and I wish the better part of the ffxi community (male and female) realized this. So, my two points for this thread:

Crezelda said:
Entered gilgamesh with my bf of 6+ years. hit some rough patched but gave him a second chance. Cheated on me with a mithra who admitted to me latter shes attraced to taken guys... dont let Cassalot near your boyfriends/husbands, even if she's currently with a guy she stole from another ffxi player.

To Crezelda: I dated my HS sweetheart for 2 years and even went to his college to stay together. I'll stay short on the whole story and say within the first month at our new school he was playing mind games and cheating on me, a terrible blow I only discovered when his best friend confided much later. Despite, I stayed and fought tooth and nail to make it work, forgave again and again, and in the end all I received was serious paranoia-issues and a despairingly broken heart. In the 3 years of recovery I've had many of the same problems: staying up late at night, fretting about the past, reliving all of the pain. We passed each other on campus once while he was with his new lady to boot (she's UGLY! /howls with laughter), and I felt like I'd taken a {Asuran Fists} to the lungs. It'll get better, trust me. It'll take forever, but you'll be okay. {/comfort}

Second thing is... online relationships DO work. Following the fall-out with the college-frat-***, I meandered around with a few one night stands and random flings. I was trying to fill the void, but it was all meaningless. I started playing ffxi more and there I met a great guy, Heifong. {/laugh} I knew him for 7 months before we met in RL, and by 9 months he moved in with me. Like any relationship it isn't perfect yet but we've been living together since November and I can honestly say each day with him is wonderful.

And besides, I can make a few kissy faces and he lets me PL myself with his RDM. {/laugh} <3 <3!
 Pandemonium.Crezelda
Server: Pandemonium
user: Crezelda
By Pandemonium.Crezelda 2009-01-25 17:23:21
Link | Quote | Reply

im glad some people here relate ( not glad they had the experiance) im still good friends with my ex but he wonders why i still rail him and have nights where i dont seem to have improved at all from the trauma, and my current bf is just tired of me being this upset over something hes not involved in. I read earlier this stuff takes years to get over.... and thats where im really livid. that "other girl" is living it up with her prized steal from another relationship ( after my ex got his head out of his *** and realised he ruined his 2nd chance with a ***) and here i am licking my wounds after a year and a half, still sleepless nights, still regret, still getting emotional flashbacks, still getting physically ill over it... of course she blisted me soon after i confronted her, under " theres nothing left to talk about". obviously there was if she didnt keep her paws off him even after i left, despite her telling me she liked snother guy and was disgusted with him....
/sigh
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-01-25 17:41:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I met my wife in game. we played together for about 2.5 years before we ended up meeting in real life. she was living in NA and i was living in EU, but it worked out fine. we met and got married. :D
 Odin.Leey
Server: Odin
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-01-25 17:54:06
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

go go page 6!
 Odin.Leey
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-02-02 08:27:43

i want at least page 7 ._.
 Pandemonium.Daxia
Server: Pandemonium
user: Daxia
By Pandemonium.Daxia 2009-02-02 09:03:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I can think of countless couples on FFXI, maybe its just a Pande thing?

I have an irl friend who moved from England to US to meet their in-game girlfriend. They've now been married for um.. 3 years? They have kids and everything! Working really well.

I can also think of some FFXI friends who were a couple in-game and are now married irl. She moved to America to be with him and now they're over here. They still play the game and are leveling ***! But great people :D

Personally, I haven't and don't plan on having any in-game relationships. A 'real life' one involves too much paranoia and hard times let alone one where you can't see them x.x!
 Kujata.Malicfayt
Server: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-02-02 09:31:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Online relationships are the hardest to maintain because the lack of anything physical. It makes things difficult. You become a stronger person in general for not needing that though, Communication becomes top priority, something that is sometimes over rated.

Thats pretty much a summed up version of something long i wrote. >_<;
 Odin.Leey
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-02-04 01:27:02

[/quote]Personally, I haven't and don't plan on having any in-game relationships. A 'real life' one involves too much paranoia and hard times let alone one where you can't see them x.x![/quote]

you hit the nail on the head with this one