Link | Quote | Reply

im way to lazy for that
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 18:18:43
Link | Quote | Reply

404 - 298 = 106, that is the single most obscene number of accuracy plus i have ever seen.
 Pandemonium.Fawkes
Server: Pandemonium
user: Fawkes
By Pandemonium.Fawkes 2009-08-11 18:19:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Rumaha said:
404 - 298 = 106, that is the single most obscene number of accuracy plus i have ever seen.

Add food.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-08-11 18:20:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh sorry. I guess it wasn't immediately obvious that 399 is more than 404. But nevermind, you're right.

Wait, what?
 Pandemonium.Fawkes
By Pandemonium.Fawkes 2009-08-11 18:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:
Oh sorry. I guess it wasn't immediately obvious that 399 is more than 404. But nevermind, you're right.

Wait, what?

I guess it wasn't immediately obvious that a debate about off-handing Kraken Club becomes void when you main-hand it.

Wait, what?
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-08-11 18:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Rumaha said:
1 sec lol, Pure acc K club comin up :O

Sorry. I was actually playing by the rules.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 18:23:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fawkes said:
Rumaha said:

Add food.

*** that lol, what i ended up doing was this, it had Supp is that acc+, SO,

292 Skill, 66 Dex, Acc+106, should be what im looking for, Capped :p, 90+ acc capped it for sword,

285 skill, Capped >.>,

Eat Meat!

Someone make this PLD!
[+]
 Pandemonium.Fawkes
By Pandemonium.Fawkes 2009-08-11 18:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:
Rumaha said:
1 sec lol, Pure acc K club comin up :O

Sorry. I was actually playing by the rules.

Come back when you understand.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Deadlymidget
Server: Carbuncle
user:
By Carbuncle.Deadlymidget 2009-08-11 18:24:38
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

i need a ridill
Rumaha said:
im way to lazy for that
 Alexander.Syxx
Server: Alexander
user: Stylesz
By Alexander.Syxx 2009-08-11 18:49:48
Link | Quote | Reply

mainhand k club sup
 Sylph.Izey
Server: Sylph
user: Izey
By Sylph.Izey 2009-08-11 18:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

This one to Apply to Woodum, yotevol, and Darkaziel discussion, I decided to not read all 7 pages of the forum bah, no time for that but anyways. Yotevol I also feel it was rather inappropriate how you flamed him.... because unless you personally know "Darkaziel" you dont know what he has gone threw tryin to get w/e he wants to get example... I was ina Dyna LS for 1yr and 1/2 tryin to get a SMN AF2 from Snow, when the time finally comes... LOL... yes it took that long...I wasnt allowed to lot because I missed the dyna before this 1, and a person who was in the LS for 2weeks, about 9 days, was to lot over me... Now after such a ridiculous maneuver, anyone can be incouraged to say F@#$ You End Game LSs you can shove it, save up their gil, and pay someone else to help get what they want. (Like with Byakko pop pick up shout partys and such). So before you go and assume the guy is buying gil, and feels hes the center of attention, try finding out what motivated him to post this... I feel someone who can really buy gil will offer more than 5mil I'm sure... anywho. Woooodum just a heads up, (Although they dont offer such low amounts of gil) Frequently gil buyers will do this, offer a bunch of mil to get w/e they want cause they feel ha i can spend my RL money to get what I want you guys cant, This is rather frustrating because RMTs blowin the game economy and all and I can tottally understand where Yotevol is coming from... unfortuanetly people that do this also help support LSs chat abuse the game using Bots and such things to claim mobs for drops they DO NOT NEED.... and not give the rest of a chance to get.... because people are willing to pay so much for it since they dont cheat to get what they want (Not all ofcourse). And Darkaziel.... ummm.... its gonne cost alot more ^^; just so you know.... so yea just wanted to ~RESPECTFULLY put my 2 cents in guys.
[+]
 Alexander.Syxx
Server: Alexander
user: Stylesz
By Alexander.Syxx 2009-08-11 19:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Izey said:
This one to Apply to Woodum, yotevol, and Darkaziel discussion, I decided to not read all 7 pages of the forum bah, no time for that but anyways. Yotevol I also feel it was rather inappropriate how you flamed him.... because unless you personally know "Darkaziel" you dont know what he has gone threw tryin to get w/e he wants to get example... I was ina Dyna LS for 1yr and 1/2 tryin to get a SMN AF2 from Snow, when the time finally comes... LOL... yes it took that long...I wasnt allowed to lot because I missed the dyna before this 1, and a person who was in the LS for 2weeks, about 9 days, was to lot over me... Now after such a ridiculous maneuver, anyone can be incouraged to say F@#$ You End Game LSs you can shove it, save up their gil, and pay someone else to help get what they want. (Like with Byakko pop pick up shout partys and such). So before you go and assume the guy is buying gil, and feels hes the center of attention, try finding out what motivated him to post this... I feel someone who can really buy gil will offer more than 5mil I'm sure... anywho. Woooodum just a heads up, (Although they dont offer such low amounts of gil) Frequently gil buyers will do this, offer a bunch of mil to get w/e they want cause they feel ha i can spend my RL money to get what I want you guys cant, This is rather frustrating because RMTs blowin the game economy and all and I can tottally understand where Yotevol is coming from... unfortuanetly people that do this also help support LSs chat abuse the game using Bots and such things to claim mobs for drops they DO NOT NEED.... and not give the rest of a chance to get.... because people are willing to pay so much for it since they dont cheat to get what they want (Not all ofcourse). And Darkaziel.... ummm.... its gonne cost alot more ^^; just so you know.... so yea just wanted to ~RESPECTFULLY put my 2 cents in guys.

needs moar k club
By Sylph.Pocoterremoto 2009-08-11 19:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

this thread is still going? lol
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-08-11 21:28:55
Link | Quote | Reply

tl;dr

epic fail thread?
[+]
 Diabolos.Ghlin
Server: Diabolos
user: Ghlin
By Diabolos.Ghlin 2009-08-11 21:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

7 pages and no one mentions the legitimate use of Ridill. To an HNMLS member, it's a 'free' Dark Knight Zerg weapon. I also consider Ridill a cool 'shits and gigs' weapon for any job that can use it. Being that FFXI is a game designed for having fun, I'll go ahead and call that the second legit use of the weapon.
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-08-11 21:45:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a Ridill and I only have thf and rng who can use it. I use it mainly in campaign on rng and for farming on thf, it's a load of fun. Some people *** because of the jobs I use it on and they say it's a Ridill wasted. I worked hard to get it and I really enjoy playing around with it, I have fun! How is that a waste? I thought the game was there to have fun lol. I don't like people overquoting the joker but... why so serious? ^^;
[+]
 Asura.Shamaya
Server: Asura
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2009-08-11 21:56:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not gonna read the thread but wow, that OP is ridiculous lol.

Sorry OP, not to be rude, and one can understand if you want a ridill. 5m is mockingly low though. Try 35m and I'm surprised that many LS's even sell it that low, actually.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-08-11 22:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

35M for a Ridill? That may be the going price but it's horribly inflated.
 Asura.Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2009-08-11 22:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just the going price. Supply:demand, and that's what it comes out at. That's what people are paying and what people are selling for. *shrug* It's not terrible, really. It's r/ex. Low drop rate. Very in-demand. Many people required to get the kill, and it's a sell/split so it's like 35m/18. Look at the prices of other high-end items right now. Speed belt is actually selling for 40m+ now. Kclubs, yeah. Relics are pushing into the ridiculous 150m-200m range now (not including final 3k loan). For people who can afford this sort of thing, 25m-35m is, in a sense, chump change.

Quote:
My thief is going to be needing one soon and i didnt know how else to get one.
Also OP, lul -.-. I'm sure enough flaming in this thread has been done. Ridill is garbage for thief in most situations and is one of the last things you should want to focus on. I have around 250m+ invested into my thief right now, and it's only recently that I've wishlisted ridill. It's uses for thf are very limited.
 Hades.Cheyne
Server: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-08-11 22:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I've seen people pay 50m for it.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-08-11 22:15:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Shamaya said:
For people who can afford this sort of thing, 25m-35m is, in a sense, chump change.

This is a fair point. My wallet's a little tighter, so I wouldn't pay that much even if I could. The amount I'm willing to pay is way less than what others might.
 Asura.Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2009-08-11 22:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Tru. Sad truth. But at least it gives somethin' back to the people who're sellin it, anyway.

For Drk as a zerg weapon, that just makes me sad. Any drk who would lot a ridill cuz they're too lazy to go about grinding for an m.kris.. /facepalm.

I'm of the opinion that ridill still has a solid place for war/nin. But that may be because I've partied with this guy http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1557611. Although looks like he's on s4 for Bravura atm. He is ever the perfectionist for war, and is the kind of guy that realizes that properly merited/geared ridill/nin > ga/nin except when concerned about TP fed. So times where war/nin > war/sam are times where ridill is prime. War/sam vs ridill/nin are both powerhouses and that's more debatable I guess (I'm not a war), but War/sam's sure can eat damage, I'll tell ya that. (this has probably already been said in this thread -.-)
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-12 01:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Shamaya said:
It's just the going price. Supply:demand, and that's what it comes out at. That's what people are paying and what people are selling for. *shrug* It's not terrible, really. It's r/ex. Low drop rate. Very in-demand. Many people required to get the kill, and it's a sell/split so it's like 35m/18. Look at the prices of other high-end items right now. Speed belt is actually selling for 40m+ now. Kclubs, yeah. Relics are pushing into the ridiculous 150m-200m range now (not including final 3k loan). For people who can afford this sort of thing, 25m-35m is, in a sense, chump change.

Im sorry but 35mil is rediculous. For that much you can find a kclub which is far far superior and still have some change left over. Not only that but no lol waiting showing up to all the spawns hoping it drops. And if you need 18 people to kill faffles you are failing hard. I've seen it 6manned before for example. And spending 40mil for a speed belt lol. Yeah Ive seen 20mil only a few months ago... and 30 still seems high end.
 Asura.Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2009-08-12 12:22:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Your prices are off or it could be your server. 18 was just a number. The biggest problem though w/ 6 manning is that many servers ls's have problems claiming w/ that many. But now, look at ffxiah. That's what it's being sold at and has been sold for before (higher even). Kclubs are in no way only 35m and have even more limited uses than Ridill. I put speed belt in my bazaar for 40m and got one offer on server and one off within barely 24 hours. My speed belt, I bought for 32m about a month and a half ago and it was hard to find it for that price. 6 months ago you could maybe find one for 25m. Some of the higher-end items have seen inflation recently but it in no way changes the "value" of the item. If people are buying and selling the item for that price, there's no debating what it's "worth."
By Sylph.Pocoterremoto 2009-08-12 12:41:07
Link | Quote | Reply

HE NEEDS A RIDIL!!!!
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-08-12 12:56:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I got a kick out of this...

Yotevol said:
I would be sure to place you on the blacklist as soon as I could and proceed to inform every HNM LS that you have difficulties with discerning the difference between real life and the game.

Oxymoron?
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-08-12 13:13:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Last I heard Axe/perdu out parsed axe/Ridill?

And Ridill is Tp burn only

anything else is pretty failure

imo
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-12 13:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderz said:
Last I heard Axe/perdu out parsed axe/Ridill?

Wut?

Think about that, Perdu has 4 Dmg, 15 Atk 5 Acc over Ridill under 100 TP,

How does that top getting TP a ***ton faster?

Show me a parse, or i would never ever believe that.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-12 13:45:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Excesspain said:
I got a kick out of this...

Yotevol said:
I would be sure to place you on the blacklist as soon as I could and proceed to inform every HNM LS that you have difficulties with discerning the difference between real life and the game.

Oxymoron?

Wouldn't that boost his chances of getting into a botting HNM shell though?
 Asura.Sharpe
user: Takezaki
By Asura.Sharpe 2009-08-12 13:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Yotevol said:
Seriously, if you don't have the time to join an "end-game LS", then why go for end-game gear? I'm sure there are people that are in a linkshell that have spent a lot of time and dedication to build it up and coordinate fighting Fafnir on a regular basis for the whole purpose of the hope of getting a Ridill for themselves or friends of theirs.

Unless such people are in your LS, then you can ask end-game shells if your LS members can buy BB items from them. Yes you can argue that there's a difference between ridill and BB items but the whole if you dont have time for end game then don't go for end game gear still applies.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8