First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 03:26:36
Link | Quote | Reply

varge said:
I'm pretty sure SK is one of those socially HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE kids (You know like first grade pulling the hair of some girl you have a crush on) Unfortunately since he does seem to be at the very least mildy HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE....and doesn't quite understand calling a target of his- ugh affection a pregnant *** won't work.
I truly feel for your mental defects and all--life can't be easy, but don't worry one day someone will feel sorry enough for you and give you your first time.
Keep that chin up.

He's acting like one of these kids that have a crush on a girl and bully them to get attention.

That's all I'm getting from him.

SK, I like men, not kids.
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-23 03:26:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Xdudemanx said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Bismarck.Xdudemanx said:
i was starting to collect ps3 games ....tryin to get to 100 before new years is up...but car troubles put that on hold...@54 ps3 games atm

What's your favorite(s)?
honestly ive been playing alot of mw2 like anyone else...but i really liked dragon age origins, heavy rain,re5,beatles rock band, rock band 2, devil may cry 4,..bayonetta i just started playing again
This is what I've been saying. All of the best games aren't exclusive to either console and anyone with one of the high-powered consoles can play them. So if you have the choice of buying a PS3 and MW2 for 360 dollars, or an Xbox360 and MW2 for 260 dollars, the choice is obvious.

Edit: Assuming you have a Blu-Ray player elsewhere. I already have one built into my Laptop that I can plug into my TV anyway so PS3 was honestly a waste of money for me.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ebry
Server: Asura
user: Ebry
By Asura.Ebry 2010-07-23 03:27:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Catastrophe said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Bismarck.Xdudemanx said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Bismarck.Xdudemanx said:
i was starting to collect ps3 games ....tryin to get to 100 before new years is up...but car troubles put that on hold...@54 ps3 games atm

What's your favorite(s)?
honestly ive been playing alot of mw2 like anyone else...but i really liked dragon age origins, heavy rain,re5,beatles rock band, rock band 2, devil may cry 4,..bayonetta i just started playing again

Haha none of those games I've played. I'm SO out of touch. xD

Ready? GO!

I bet your glad I made you play that huh? <3

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 03:28:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Darki you're not going to help your case any, later, if the mods/admins feel like the need to deal with people involved in situations like this. (SK, etc)

Let *** be ***, and the staff sort em out. Gotta move on.

I ignore every *** little thing he says, I could care less but every thread he walks into seems to be turning into a raging war lately with anyone he talks to. See why I say people are starting to take a distaste in him?

He's not a troll, he's a low class douche bag that has nothing better to do with his *** time.

mods/admns know I've toned it down lately, and a lot of people have noticed on this forum. It would be stupid if I was the one who got into trouble.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Drekien
Server: Lakshmi
user: Drekien
By Lakshmi.Drekien 2010-07-23 03:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't played that. Is it any good?
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
Server: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2010-07-23 03:28:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Bismarck.Xdudemanx said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Bismarck.Xdudemanx said:

What's your favorite(s)?

Haha none of those games I've played. I'm SO out of touch. xD

well the same people that made knights of the old republic made dragon age origins...id recommend getting it for the pc though..heavy rain is just an interactive movie game type thing but its worth a rental atleast
 Leviathan.Powerslave
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-07-23 03:29:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't we all be friends ; ;
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 03:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Powerslave said:

I've tried, she's just unreasonable tbh. Idk what he deal is lately.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-23 03:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Darki you're not going to help your case any, later, if the mods/admins feel like the need to deal with people involved in situations like this. (SK, etc)

Let *** be ***, and the staff sort em out. Gotta move on.

It would be nice if they would sort this ***out.

***'s getting old.

On topic: Good games are good games, I still prefer to use a PC for the majority of my titles, but the PS3 and 360 has really good games, Hell the Wii even has some exclusives I utterly enjoyed playing. All consoles have good games and bad games and seeing as I'm a gamer I like to sample all of them.

Only thing I can't really abide by is FPS and RTS on console.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 03:31:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:

Don't act like your ***doesn't smell.
[+]
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2010-07-23 03:31:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Catastrophe said:
Lakshmi.Drekien said:

Easily one of PS3's best games.

It's like a FPS, RTS, Turn-based RPG all rolled into one.

From the makers of Skies of Arcadia (ie: Dreamcast) with love.
ill have to pick it up when i get paid
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 03:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

See, she is starting ***again like always. I will try to stop responding to her so she doesn't make another war on here it's starting to get back on topic now.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Drekien
By Lakshmi.Drekien 2010-07-23 03:32:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh wow. You say that and I feel like I've been missing out big time =(
 Fenrir.Tool
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-23 03:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha, you two are like oil and water.

Anyways, it might sound stupid, but I bought my 360 for the sake of Lost Odyssey & Fable rather than Halo 3 like everyone else did.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-23 03:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't like Valkyria Chronicles. I had high hopes for it when I bought it but it's like an FPS, an RTS, and a Turn-based RPG combined into one, but then they took all the fun out of it. It's too slow and there's really no choice of what happens.
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2010-07-23 03:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Xdudemanx said:
Asura.Catastrophe said:
Lakshmi.Drekien said:

Easily one of PS3's best games.

It's like a FPS, RTS, Turn-based RPG all rolled into one.

From the makers of Skies of Arcadia (ie: Dreamcast) with love.
ill have to pick it up when i get paid
ya know to bad dreamcast tanked it had potential
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-23 03:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tool said:

Anyways, it might sound stupid, but I bought my 360 for the sake of Lost Odyssey & Fable rather than Halo 3 like everyone else did.

Same here lol. Fable II was way inferior to the original though imo.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 03:35:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tool said:

I can't even tell you what I bought mine for I don't remember. Probably Fable 2 and Halo 3 though.
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-07-23 03:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Jumping back to the PC vs console argument here, there is no right or wrong way to pick. It all comes down to what you want to play. Not every game out there can be played on the PC (yet). There are a lot of games that are console only. Sure when you have the option between PC and console, PC wins when you compare graphics, gameplay and such but not everyone has the desire to build and maintain a PC. Some people enjoy the simplicity of a console.

It's kinda silly to compare the two really. Anyone with half a brain knows that something with customability will win versus something that can't be customized. It just comes down to the individual and what they want out of the game/machine. Judging others beyond that fact is trivial and borderline HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Fenrir.Tool
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-23 03:35:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

:(

Is it wrong that the most enjoyable part of that game for me was racking up evil points, beating my wife, and getting drunk and vomiting?

:DDD

The fact that you had the option to do this is what made it a great game to begin with.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 03:36:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

See, she is starting ***again like always. I will try to stop responding to her so she doesn't make another war on here it's starting to get back on topic now.

Sure, blame it on me to show face! not gonna work.
and you were never on topic apart from bashing whatever OP said, like you always do!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Drekien
By Lakshmi.Drekien 2010-07-23 03:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
Jumping back to the PC vs console argument here, there is no right or wrong way to pick. It all comes down to what you want to play. Not every game out there can be played on the PC (yet). There are a lot of games that are console only. Sure when you have the option between PC and console, PC wins when you compare graphics, gameplay and such but not everyone has the desire to build and maintain a PC. Some people enjoy the simplicity of a console.

It's kinda silly to compare the two really. Anyone with half a brain knows that something with customability will win versus something that can't be customized. It just comes down to the individual and what they want out of the game/machine. Judging others beyond that fact is trivial and borderline HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

I WILL find a way to mod my PS3......

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Powerslave
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-07-23 03:37:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, to be fair Sam, you kind of blew it out of proportion. She called you jealous, and you responded by calling her a pregnant ***. That might tend to start an argument, just saying.

Step 1: Everyone chill the *** out.

Moving on, I thought Lost Odyssey was awesome. I am however guilty of buying a 360 with Halo in mind. I wasn't really even interested in the story at the time, It was just what was cool at the time. However, I started to pay attention to the entire story, and reading the books. I've been a huge fan of reading for a while, one of the greatest, simplest pleasures imo. Once I started reading all the books that split up into so many different plots/details, I was hooked. I can honestly say I enjoy the story more than I do playing the game(s).
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 03:38:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:

With the complexity of the newer systems, especially by the time PS4 and the next xbox comes out, pcs will be cheaper to build compared to buying brand new consoles.

Games for Windows is starting to get a lot of the newer games on it which is nice. Hopefully they don't make any more consoles and just switch all the way to pc. It would make more sense, be more efficient and cheaper for everyone.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7