what games u guys have for ps3?
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-23 03:07:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:

Nostalgia is great and all, but sort of a different thing when you start talking about newer games. I don't really ever feel nostalgic about like.. Halo 3. lol

Luckily they retain their value through multiplayer gameplay, but at the same time, it is fun to run through the entire story again in the same sense that people have Star Wars/Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings movie marathons ya know?
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-23 03:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:

Nostalgia is great and all, but sort of a different thing when you start talking about newer games. I don't really ever feel nostalgic about like.. Halo 3. lol
Halo games had a great campaign.
[+]
By varge 2010-07-23 03:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Bart has made the most intelligent post about consoles ive ever seen.
Who gives a ***if one console is better than the other (or a PC) i'd rather enjoy the best of all 3 (as well as Bart pointing out competition = lower price for consumer)
As for SK ... Virginrage posting is still virginrage posting.

Inb4 anon boohoo blah blah cry moooar.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Drekien
Server: Lakshmi
user: Drekien
By Lakshmi.Drekien 2010-07-23 03:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Xdudemanx said:
what games u guys have for ps3?

CoDMW2, FFXIII (-_-), Transformers, and Red dead redemption... I sold a bunch of my games recently though.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Excelior
Server: Cerberus
user: Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-07-23 03:09:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Yeah because ratings matter. Seriously grow the *** up kid. The more you post the more you look like you are 14 and discovering how to interact. And yes i bought a mac, not a waste of money because you know what...I CAN afford it.
Yep, I'm 14, and you are a pregnant unwed mother who buys MACs with her amazing cash flow, because it's not a waste to buy a piece of ***if you have the money... wait. You seem pretty mad though, why all the personal attacks? Why would you talk to a poor 14 year old boy that way? :(

I really don't see anything wrong with her. She's simply outspoken; so are you. I think you have a crush on her. I mean if she buys a Mac she probably does a lot of other weird kinky ***too. Go for it man, she even leveled cooking so that's a step in the right direction.
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-23 03:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I have both systems and love them equally (that is until my HDD for my 360 ***out on me but that's on the HD, not so much the system). But mainly it was all a matter of getting the exclusives. Everything else goes on PC, since it runs/looks/plays better for the most part and gives you the ability to dink around with it when you have access to the data.
 Lakshmi.Drekien
By Lakshmi.Drekien 2010-07-23 03:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Yeah because ratings matter. Seriously grow the *** up kid. The more you post the more you look like you are 14 and discovering how to interact. And yes i bought a mac, not a waste of money because you know what...I CAN afford it.
Yep, I'm 14, and you are a pregnant unwed mother who buys MACs with her amazing cash flow, because it's not a waste to buy a piece of ***if you have the money... wait. You seem pretty mad though, why all the personal attacks? Why would you talk to a poor 14 year old boy that way? :(

I really don't see anything wrong with her. She's simply outspoken; so are you. I think you have a crush on her. I mean if she buys a Mac she probably does a lot of other weird kinky ***too. Go for it man, she even leveled cooking so that's a step in the right direction.

omg LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
[+]
 Asura.Ebry
Server: Asura
user: Ebry
By Asura.Ebry 2010-07-23 03:11:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Drekien said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

omg LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

XD
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-23 03:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh oh, Mr.Smallpeepee has arrived!
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 03:11:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

I don't know if I can afford her, I mean after all I'm just a poor boy and she's a rich woman who can afford such expensive fancy machinery of the future such as macs. I can only afford gaming pcs that work 10x better than her macs but mine don't cost as much. :(
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 03:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Yeah because ratings matter. Seriously grow the *** up kid. The more you post the more you look like you are 14 and discovering how to interact.

And yes i bought a mac, not a waste of money because you know what...I CAN afford it.

Yep, I'm 14, and you are a pregnant unwed mother who buys MACs with her amazing cash flow, because it's not a waste to buy a piece of ***if you have the money... wait.

You seem pretty mad though, why all the personal attacks? Why would you talk to a poor 14 year old boy that way? :(

In all honesty, I would like to know what makes you assume I'm single? In the first place, I've never published my life on this website apart from the fact that I am expecting a child, and I am not ashamed to be a mother, if you feel like it's shameful to be pregnant and you feel like it's whorish, you have a big problem and thats a kids way of thinking.

I think you are the one angry, always having to attack me in every post, do you have something you want to take off your chest? I mean, we can all tell the one who can't get over his little issue with me is you. Never have anything nice to say, or maybe you just want my attention?

Either way kid, you don't prove to be any better of a person.
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-23 03:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't argue with ornery children. Nothing good will come of it.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 03:17:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice going SK, always derailing threads to get the daily attention you need!
Kudos man! We can all see you are pathetic.

[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 03:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

I do recall him being a suck up to me back then. Now he's just angry because I wasn't nice to him and didn't give him the girly attention he wanted. :) it's obvious he is butthurt.

[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 03:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

When did I develop this issue with you chica? You've always been mentally brain damaged every time you posted and it has shined through every time.

And I've always hated HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE people. I feel if you're gonna act HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, expect a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE response back. I don't know what gave you the false illusion I've ever liked you in any way, maybe I was agreeing with you to piss someone else off, the Anjilaljaja thing? I'm sorry if that made you think we were friends, now I see why you are so hurt when I rip on your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE posts. Cheer up chica, I'm sure someone, somewhere, one day will think you are not utterly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
[+]
By varge 2010-07-23 03:19:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure SK is one of those socially HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE kids (You know like first grade pulling the hair of some girl you have a crush on) Unfortunately since he does seem to be at the very least mildy HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE....and doesn't quite understand calling a target of his- ugh affection a pregnant *** won't work.
I truly feel for your mental defects and all--life can't be easy, but don't worry one day someone will feel sorry enough for you and give you your first time.
Keep that chin up.
[+]
 Leviathan.Powerslave
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-07-23 03:20:06
Link | Quote | Reply

MGS has just about the most epic story (and arguably most confusing >.>) of all epic stories, In my opinion. I plan on buying a PS3 when I have the money to spare just to buy the series :3 I've gotten past the idiot stage of fanboy-ism for any and every console.
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-23 03:20:32
Link | Quote | Reply

When did I develop this issue with you chica? You've always been mentally brain damaged every time you posted and it has shined through every time.

And I've always hated HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE people. I feel if you're gonna act HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, expect a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE response back. I don't know what gave you the false illusion I've ever liked you in any way, maybe I was agreeing with you to piss someone else off, the Anjilaljaja thing? I'm sorry if that made you think we were friends, now I see why you are so hurt when I rip on your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE posts. Cheer up chica, I'm sure someone, somewhere, one day will think you are not utterly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

This sorta started to sound legitimate. Until I realized who posted it, and it removed all doubt and credibility.
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
Server: Bismarck
user: xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2010-07-23 03:21:16
Link | Quote | Reply

i was starting to collect ps3 games ....tryin to get to 100 before new years is up...but car troubles put that on hold...@54 ps3 games atm

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Drekien
By Lakshmi.Drekien 2010-07-23 03:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Xdudemanx said:
i was starting to collect ps3 games ....tryin to get to 100 before new years is up...but car troubles put that on hold...@54 ps3 games atm

o.o jesus.. thats alot of games
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 03:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

You hate HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE people? Have you looked on the mirror lately? You must really hate yourself then.
hint hint: if you didn't get it, I called you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

I am not hurt at all, you are the one who always has this craving for attention that needs to say something negative.

Haven't you noticed people are starting to take a distaste for you in threads? I think you are stepping it up to be the most hated poster on this forum.

I could care less over your so called 'trolling' but every thread you get into you just derail it to something about yourself. This isn't your own personal playground, get out, get some air, and learn to let others live with their opinions and accept, well... I doubt you will anyways, I don't think anyone can stand you in real life.
[+]
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
Server: Bismarck
user: xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2010-07-23 03:25:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Bismarck.Xdudemanx said:

What's your favorite(s)?
honestly ive been playing alot of mw2 like anyone else...but i really liked dragon age origins, heavy rain,re5,beatles rock band, rock band 2, devil may cry 4,..bayonetta i just started playing again
 Quetzalcoatl.Hectaru
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Hectaru
By Quetzalcoatl.Hectaru 2010-07-23 03:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Of course the game is gonna run flawlessly on Ps3, its their current national console. Which i think the game is intended for not to mention ffxiii versus too.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 03:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

You hate HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE people? Have you looked on the mirror lately? You must really hate yourself then.
hint hint: if you didn't get it, I called you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

I am not hurt at all, you are the one who always has this craving for attention that needs to say something negative.

Haven't you noticed people are starting to take a distaste for you in threads? I think you are stepping it up to be the most hated poster on this forum.

I could care less over your so called 'trolling' but every thread you get into you just derail it to something about yourself. This isn't your own personal playground, get out, get some air, and learn to let others live with their opinions and accept, well... I doubt you will anyways, I don't think anyone can stand you in real life.

The irony. I will just copy and paste this as my response to you.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7