Game: FFXI
user: Drekien
By Lakshmi.Drekien 2010-07-23 02:53:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tool said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Leviathan.Powerslave said:
$700 bucks? I have a 360, but jeeze, I hope that ***cooks you breakfast and tells you a bedtime story before you go to sleep.

PS3 was actually same price on launch for the higher HDD version. Even though this isn't the actual point of the discussion at hand. Bunch of derailers.

So because the apparent "useless paper weight" you wouldn't waste money on was the same price as something you did spend the money on, it's somehow justified.

Sorry just trying to work out the kinks.

Although, you're probably trolling and making ***up. I'm fairly optimistic you weren't HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE enough to admit you paid that much for it.

I kept this open for just such an occasion.

win!
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-23 02:53:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You didn't buy it on launch. I did. Both systems were same price and still are, they mark down when the other one does.

PS3 was 200 dollars more than 360 on release.

PS3 is currently 100 dollars more than an original 360 and the same price as the 250GB new Xbox360s.

Either way, PS3 is more expensive.
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 02:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh and on that note i dont attempt to troll, unlike you who is always lashing everyone else and jumping up and down to get attention. Sorry you have no friends in real life or social contact so you resort to releasing that repressed anger here.

Honestly grow the *** up already you act like a kid.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 02:53:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
SK was it necesary to call me pregnant ***? Are you that angry that you need to lash it out like that? You are so pathetic and you are working very well to replace korpg, the most hated poster on this forum.

I smell a raging virgin that cant afford a ps3 regardless. Anyone who can afford something doesnt talk about wasting money.

Sadly the truth hurts so you had to resort to being offensive. Nothing else you can do to comfort yourself.

You can call me poor but I can't call you a pregnant ***, which is at least partially true. You have no proof of my wealth or lack thereof.

*** calling me a virgin also.... lolol.

You are going to end up making me cry if you keep this up. :(
 Lakshmi.Drekien
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Drekien 2010-07-23 02:54:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ebry said:
I smell a pregnant *** who isn't good at trolling and can't afford a pc. :(

I smell an ignorant jackass who needs to learn some manners. >.>

Nice myspace angles.

Lakshmi.Drekien said:
plus my shits backwards compatible so i can play FFXI on it >.>b

They both are "backwards compatible" but both are shitty. Only half the ps2 games and half the xbox games play on them. Yall really aren't good at defending PS3 even though the argument is for PC.

lol i'm not defending PS3 at all, and not all PS3s are backwards compatible.. so if anything that helps YOUR argument...
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 02:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ebry said:

Dont worry hes working very hard to take on korpgs shoes.
[+]
 Cerberus.Excelior
Server: Cerberus
user: Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-07-23 02:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Oh and on that note i dont attempt to troll, unlike you who is always lashing everyone else and jumping up and down to get attention. Sorry you have no friends in real life or social contact so you resort to releasing that repressed anger here. Honestly grow the *** up already you act like a kid.

I don't think he likes you. Sent me this PM after I posted about in the whirlingwind thread:

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking2010-07-21 03:45:19eww.... Also lmao at how u trashed darki when she was the only one agreeing with you, that *** has *** herself on this forum lol.

Asura.Ebry
Server: Asura
user: Ebry
By Asura.Ebry 2010-07-23 02:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice myspace angles.

Guess that explains it right there. Who the *** uses myspace anymore.

Grow up. Get a hobby other then trolling forms trying to pick fights.
[+]
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
Server: Bismarck
user: xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2010-07-23 02:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

y people so mean :(...anyways..ill wait for the release on ps3
 Fenrir.Tool
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-23 02:58:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
We get it, Arte. You don't like good games.

None of these were half bad IMO.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 02:58:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Oh and on that note i dont attempt to troll, unlike you who is always lashing everyone else and jumping up and down to get attention. Sorry you have no friends in real life or social contact so you resort to releasing that repressed anger here. Honestly grow the *** up already you act like a kid.

I don't think he likes you. Sent me this PM after I posted about in the whirlingwind thread:

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking2010-07-21 03:45:19eww.... Also lmao at how u trashed darki when she was the only one agreeing with you, that *** has *** herself on this forum lol.

It is quite stupid of her to act the way she does tbh. I mean, I can't even count one person besides prince(who just likes to cause chaos) that even pretends to like her. Whether he really does or not is a mystery~

She gets -10 ratings in most of her threads, while my balance is pretty good actually, yet i'm the korpg. :(
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 02:58:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ps3 is more expensive because of the blu ray. I dont have a problem with the 360. But it breaks too damn much.

Either way id choose a ps3 over 360 anytime. Its been my moneys worth.

Oh and on that note Sk i can afford a computer. I bought a MAc today. Keep hating.
[+]
 Asura.Ebry
Server: Asura
user: Ebry
By Asura.Ebry 2010-07-23 02:58:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Ebry said:

Dont worry hes working very hard to take on korpgs shoes.

Don't worry Darki. You may be a pregger *** but I still love you lots! <3
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Excelior
Server: Cerberus
user: Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-07-23 02:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
I don't think he likes you. Sent me this PM after I posted about in the whirlingwind thread: Gilgamesh.Samuraiking2010-07-21 03:45:19eww.... Also lmao at how u trashed darki when she was the only one agreeing with you, that *** has *** herself on this forum lol.
It is quite stupid of her to act the way she does tbh. I mean, I can't even count one person besides prince(who just likes to cause chaos) that even pretends to like her. Whether he really does or not is a mystery~ She gets -10 ratings in most of her threads, while my balance is pretty good actually, yet i'm the korpg. :(

She seems fine to me. I mean 99.9% of women online are fat emo *** who arent loved by their husbands/boyfriends and come online to harass mature men. Seriously, should get off my *** and back in the kitchen.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 03:00:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

Its fine soon he will realize he isnt very well liked either, when he stops bein so full of himself orthe mods get tired of him shitting all over the place.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 03:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ps3 is more expensive because of the blu ray. I dont have a problem with the 360. But it breaks too damn much.

Either way id choose a ps3 over 360 anytime. Its been my moneys worth.

Oh and on that note Sk i can afford a computer. I bought a MAc today. Keep hating.

[+]
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-23 03:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tool said:
Siren.Enternius said:

Well, admittedly, I like to get my money's worth. Most of those games are games you'd play once and then not touch again for a few years. Might as well just rent them.
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-23 03:01:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Siren.Enternius said:

Well, admittedly, I like to get my money's worth. Most of those games are games you'd play once and then not touch again for a few years. Might as well just rent them.

I think all of them have decent replay value. Cept maybe heavy rain, that ***was intense ._.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
Server: Bismarck
user: xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2010-07-23 03:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

heavy rain was a good one
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 03:02:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah because ratings matter. Seriously grow the *** up kid. The more you post the more you look like you are 14 and discovering how to interact.

And yes i bought a mac, not a waste of money because you know what...I CAN afford it.
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-23 03:02:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tool said:
Siren.Enternius said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Siren.Enternius said:

I think all of them have decent replay value. Cept maybe heavy rain, that ***was intense ._.
I find it very hard to justify replaying a game that's exactly the same the second time as it is the first time.
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-23 03:04:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Siren.Enternius said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Siren.Enternius said:

I find it very hard to justify replaying a game that's exactly the same the second time as it is the first time.

Depends on my mood really. Also after awhile you get that nostalgia to play something in that style/gameplay again. Hence why I am absolutely loving Chrono Trigger on my phone atm <3
 Lakshmi.Drekien
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Drekien 2010-07-23 03:04:59
Link | Quote | Reply

its not exactly the same, you can "choose" for it to be the same/different

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-23 03:06:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't help but notice the ones hounding Darki tend to be equally if not worse in behavior than her to begin with.

Way to be counter productive.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 03:06:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Yeah because ratings matter. Seriously grow the *** up kid. The more you post the more you look like you are 14 and discovering how to interact.

And yes i bought a mac, not a waste of money because you know what...I CAN afford it.

Yep, I'm 14, and you are a pregnant unwed mother who buys MACs with her amazing cash flow, because it's not a waste to buy a piece of ***if you have the money... wait.

You seem pretty mad though, why all the personal attacks? Why would you talk to a poor 14 year old boy that way? :(
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7