First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-11-14 03:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

::The Official New NMs Thread!::

After the creation of both the "New NMs" threads (found here and here), I began compiling the data from everyone's replies into a massive table, an idea initiated by Phoenix.Darkovercast's original post. I've decided to create a new thread in order to keep things a bit more organized.

I will continue updating as often as I can, and please keep in mind that this table is based on hearsay from reports given by many different players. It is not complete or perfect by any means; in fact, part of the difficulty is in interpreting some of the less coherent replies >_>;

So, in order to make this table as accurate as possible, I require at least 2 of the following:
  1. Zone the NM is found in

2. NM's name

3. General area in which you found the NM; position is the best, landmarks work too if you don't remember the position

4. Item dropped by NM*

5. Additional notes, especially the behavior of the NM and its spawning, the NM's stats, as well as how you defeated it, or if you couldn't defeat it, an educated guess as to how many people it would take (by a party or alliance).

*I can confirm if the item exists or not by the New Items Added list, but in order to confirm if the item drops from a specific NM or not, a screenshot would help tremendously.

At the VERY least, if you have found an NM, I require the NAME and ZONE.

Updated as of 12-14-09; 9:06PM PST.

ORIGINAL AREAS

ZONE NAME AREA DROPS EXTRA NOTES
Attohwa Chasm Sargas Aptant: Aecus, Aptant: Primus Shock Spikes
Batallia Downs Eyegouger Around (J-8) ~4000HP, has Enblind
Skirling Liger ~(F-6) Stormer Earring ~2500-3000HP, uses Roar alot.
Prankster Maverix "otw to the Eldieme Necropolis south entrance along the spine thingy" Volant Belt Only uses Smite of Rage; does not cast magic.
Buburimu Peninsula Backoo (F-9)
Wake Warder Wanda Melampus Staff
Bibiki Bay Shankha (I-9) on Purgonorgo Isle Item Not Found! Does not go into its shell; spams Painful Whip. Easily soloable as RDM75/BLM37.
Beaucedine Glacier CalcabrinaNortheast corner (I-7) Malebolge Mand. Has Endrain, uses Berserk.
Humbaba Radiant Velvet Spams Ice Roar; permanent Ice Spikes; melee damage ~100-150 on THF75
Carpenters' Landing Tempest Tigion "big outdoor area at the North West entrance from Jugner" Elan Earring Extremely high attack rate (like Hundred Fists)
Crawlers' Nest Dynast Beetle (I-9) "Bottem Level" Dasra's Ring Timed spawn (not lottery) every 2 hours
Aqrabumelu "Large circular room off to the left of Tiphia's spawn." Aptant: Ishis, Aptant: Pera? Spams Cold Breath for Paralyze and 500dmg on BST75
Cape Teriggan Killer Jonny Around the cliff at (H-7) Difficult hate control. ~100% Double Attack, ~100dmg/tick Enpoison, extremely high accuracy; ~280-350 melee damage, ~400 crit.; highly resistant to Gravity and Bind, but not immune. Duoable by a RDM/NIN and a NIN/RDM.
Tegmine "popped on the Beach west of OP." Aptant: Bellum, Aptant: Durus Melees for ~160dmg + Enwater effect on RDM75/NIN37. Somewhat high attack speed. Slightly resistant to enfeebling ninjutsu.
Castle Zvahl Baileys Marquis Sabnock "Spawns coffer room, southeast corner of map 2 with the orcs." AstrolabeSpawn time speculated to be ~4 hours. Has Regain and En-TP, bad Accuracy/Evasion; spams Quadrastrike regardless of TP gain, melee dmg ~250-300 on a THF75. Duoable by THF/NIN and NIN/DNC
Castle Oztroja Saa Doyi the Fervid "First Big Room" T. Tama-hagane
Lii Jixa the Somnolist (I-9) 2nd Map Ceres' Spica Timed spawn (not lottery) every 1-1:30hr. WHM-type mob, spams Repose/Cure but did not use Benediction. Easily solo'd by a 75.
Dangruf Wadi Teporingo Succubus Grip
East Ronfaure Rambukk (I-9) Bukktooth
East Sarutabaruta Duke Decapod (F-4)-(G-4) Pelte
Eastern Altepa Desert Nandi Rathe Earring Only used Healing Breeze for ~800-990HP. Easily defeated by BST75 with Courier Carrie.
Sabotender Corrido (H-9) Aptant: Ishis, Aptant: Tachus Possibly same level as Cactrot Rapido.
Donnergugi By the columns @ (I-6) Thunder Coral(Needs confirmation) Possibly timed lottery spawn off of beetles in the surrounding area, ~2-hour pop time. ~4500-4800 HP; BLM-type mob, uses earth-based nukes/enfeebs for ~80-90 damage and deals ~40-60 melee damage and crits for 180 damage on a PLD75; bad accuracy.
Fei'Yin Jenglot (K-7) First map WHM-type mob, casts Diaga II and Holy. Melee ~100-150 and Crits for 250+ on WHM75.
Sluagh Possibly 2 spawn locations: "One of the small rooms south of Capricious Cassie's spawn point downstairs" and "same room as Miser Murphy." Ensang. Cloth ~lv.80, doesn't cast magic.
Mind Hoarder (H/I-9) room with 3 pots Lleu's Charm Lottery spawn off of the 3 pots in the room. Easily soloed by a THF75/NIN37 or /WHM37 with bloody bolts.
Fort Ghelsba Kegpaunch Doshgnosh (H-9) spawns on the level with Panzer, but south of it Frugal Cape Has Enfire, minor Regain
Giddeus Quu Xijo the Illusory (G-12) Ephemeral Cloth Respawn time ~1:30-2 hours. Easily soloable by a THF75.
Garlaige Citadel Frogamander (H-8) Past the 2nd gate, down the tunnel, first right. Possibly a lottery spawn off of the 2 doomed in the surrounding area, with a spawn time of ~2 hours. Estimated to be around lv.70-72. Tongue Whip deals ~200-400 damage along with Paralyze effect to WAR75.
Inner Horutoto Ruins
Jugner Forest Sappy Sycamore (J-6)-(J-7) Seeker Earring
Konschtat Highlands Ghillie Dhu (J-10) Estramacon ~700HP. "Dribble of piss to fight." -Garuda.Wooooodum
Highlander Lizard (E-8) by the campfire. Immortal Molt ~lv.15-20.
Korroloka Tunnel Thoon (G-9) on first map Has ~3000HP, spams Catapult.
King Ranperre's Tomb Barbastelle (J-6) outside the cave and right up the stairs. (First Map)" Felling Axe
Ankou (J-7) Astaroth Cane Appears at night, depops at ~4:00 Vana'diel time.
Gwyllgi (H-7)/(H-8) on Map 1, just outside Crypt Ghost's spawn area. Gosha Sarashi Spawns between 1-2 hours; placeholder is Nachzehrer. Has ~1475-1650HP; deals 10-20 melee damage to a WHM75 without protect, and favors Hound breath moves.
Lufaise Meadows Sengann Fomor SAM, spawns at ~20:12 like the other fomors. Spams Barbed Crescent; susceptible to Paralyze via Spore from Funguar Familiar. Easily soloable by a SMN75.
Flockbock (K-9) "Standing on the west wall in the opening west of the Swirling Vortex from Valkurm Dunes" Also seen at (H-9)? Uses Petribreath, a cone breath Petrify/hate reset move; hits for ~450+ on a SAM75/NIN37 and ~200-400 on a PLD75, but has poor accuracy. May have movement enhancement. Still unsure as to what sort of setup is required to kill.
Yal-un Eke ~(J-9)-(I-9) Beacon Cuffs Spawns during foggy weather. Hits fairly hard; Spams Sling Bomb only.
La Theine Plateau Slumbering Samwell "at the pond" Samwell's Shank
Lower Delkfutt's Tower Tyrant "pops by the 3 Chaos Dolls on the 1st floor" Aramid Fiber Spams Flash.
Maze of Shakhrami Lesath (H-9) of 3rd Map
Meriphataud Mountains Chonchon (E/F-9) Headlong Belt Reported to have a high drop rate.
Misareaux Coast Goaftrap (L-11) Altdorf's Earring Uses Gloeosuccus, an AoE Slow move. Duoable by COR75/NIN36 with NPC, taking about ~100dmg per hit.
Okyupete (G-5) Shepherd's Chain Lottery spawn from Diatrymas; placeholder is the 1st of 4 Diatrymas on Widescan.
Newton Movalpolos
North Gustaberg Bedrock Barry (G-8) on cliff Flawed Garnet
Ordelle's Cave Bombast Map 3 where 2 other bomb mobs are, close to La Theine Plateau zone Ardent Earring
Outer Horutoto Ruins Legalox Heftyhind (I-7) of the (F-4) tower in West Sarutabaruta Hefty Oak Lbr. Hefty Oak Lumber used in synthing Passaddhi Staff.
Oldton Movalpolos Sword Sorcerer Solisoq (H-11)
Bugbear Muscleman (F-9) Rgd. Gld. Thread Spams Earthshock; speculated to have low accuracy. Easily soloed by a PUP75.
Palborough Mines Qu'Vho the Deathhurler (H-6) 2nd map Respawn time speculated to be around 30 minutes to an hour.
Pashhow Marshlands Toxic Tamlyn (G-8)/(H-8) Mahogany Htwd. 1-Hour timed spawn during rainy weather. Speculated to have higher attack speed than normal Malboro types; uses Bio II every 30 seconds or so. Soloable as BST65/WHM32 with NQ Tiger jug pet in 7-8 hits.
Mahogany Heartwood used in synthing Tracker's Bow
Qufim Island Atkorkamuy (F-8) Aptant: Tachus, Aptant: Durus ~6000HP. Uses Whirlwind; is immune to Gravity, Bind, Stun (even Head Butt) and Sleep from RDM with mediocre gear; evaded 100% of of a DRG70's Jumps, but regular evasion rate was normal. Duoable with BLM and SCH75, trioable by 2 SMN75/WHM37s and a BST75/WHM37.
Qoofim (G-6) Spams Splash breath and has Enwater
Slippery Sucker (H-8) east from the corridor below the lake Mystique Earring Ridiculously easy solo on RDM75/BLM37. Speculated to be about 5-10 levels above the surrounding leeches in the area.
Ranguemont Pass Mucoid Mass "near the blighted gloom NM" Spellcaster's Ecu DRK-type mob; hits for ~70-90dmg on SAM75/RNG37, approx. lv.50
Rolanberry Fields Eldritch Edge Helenus's Earring Very easily soloed by a THF75.
Ro'Maeve Fired Urn (K-9) "A Shantotto Ascension" expansion mission NM.
Steely Weapon NM only takes damage from ranged attacks
Nargun Behind the moongates Aptant: Arkhe, Aptant: Pera
Rogue Receptacle Behind the moongates Lyricist's Gonnelle Spams Double Ray. Easily soloable by a BST75.
Martinet (D-9) Aptant: Pera, Aptant: Aecus Spams Blitzrahl (Stun) and has a native Shock Spikes effect that deals ~50dmg and Stun. Trio'd by a THF/NIN evasion/blink tank with WHM and BLM/NIN supporting; AM2 nukes did normal damage.
Lode Golem (E-5)
South Gustaberg Ghillie Dhu
Tococo (G-7)-(H-7) Armiger's Lace ~120HP
Sauromugue Champaign Blighting Brand (G-7) ~5000HP
Thunderclaw Thuban (E-8) Psyche Earring
Tahrongi Canyon Herbage Hunter (G-5) Precision Bandana Lottery spawn from the 2 Canyon Crawlers "by the north tree". Speculated to have a high drop rate.
Habrok (F-11) and/or (H-11) Besieger Mantle ~30-90-minute respawn in windy and earth weather.
The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah Skeleton Scuffler The clearing at (F-8) Only takes damage from blunt weapons. I personally found more than 1 spawn. Speculated to be an "A Shantotto Ascension" expansion mission NM.
Holey HorrorWestern path towards Ro'Maeve around (E/F-7) Casts Aero III; only takes damage from slashing weapons. Speculated to be an "A Shantotto Ascension" expansion mission NM.
Blest Bones (E-7) Only takes damage from magic attacks. I personally found more than 1 spawn. Speculated to be an "A Shantotto Ascension" expansion mission NM.
Huwasi(H-11), north of outpost Spams Crystal Rain for about 150dmg, rate increases as HP drops; melee for ~150dmg
Bastet "Pops near Ro'Maeve in the little area to the right with the Master Coeurl" BLM-type mob, does not use TP moves at all, but uses thunder-based spells, especially Thundaga II; slow attack speed with low accuracy but has movement speed +. Trioable by THF/NIN, BRD, and NIN, soloable by both SMN75 and RDM75; speculated to be soloable by a PLD75/NIN37 due to its low damage nukes..
Elusive Edwin (J-10) Forte Earring Spams Cursed Sphere below 40%HP; has Additional Effect: Silence. Seems to take more damage from ranged attacks from a RNG54/NIN27 than magic damage from a BLM75/SCH37.
Toraimarai Canal Canal Moocher (J-10) 2nd map (Windy side) Aptant: Pera Confirmed to be a lottery/timed pop, respawns 1 hour after last kill, but must kill its placeholder in order to pop it. Additional Effect: Plague--a 3MP/tick AND 3TP/tick drain. Dealt ~200 melee damage to a SMN75 and ~150 to Garuda. Soloable by SMN75/WHM37.
Brazen Bones (H-9) 2nd map (Windy side) ZOMFGEarth Crystal Speculated to be a timed pop, respawning 4-5hours after last kill. Additional Effect: Enblizzard III, dealing an extra 45-55 dmg every hit, and Ice Spikes II, dealing 78 dmg per hit, paralyze procs every hit. High Double Attack rate, seems to rage slowly as it started out hitting SMN avatars for ~150dmg, then 200dmg at the 30-min mark, then 300dmg at the 1-hour mark. Soloable by a skilled SMN75/SCH37 with lots of MP and patience. Like ~2500MP and 6 3:20 1:50 hours' worth of patience. :O Korpg's guide to kill this bish.
Upper Delkfutt's Tower Autarch
Uleguerand Range Frost Flambeau Aptant: Fyrst, Aptant: Geoc
Valkurm Dunes Metal Shears (I-6)-(J-6) Uses standard crab moves; ~500-700HP.
Hippomaritimus (H-9)-(I-9) Siren Sands beach Channeling Robe Uses Screwdriver for ~365dmg on RNG75
West Sarutabaruta Numbing Norman
West Ronfaure Amanita (H-7), south of the Southern San d'Oria zone, in the little nook around the tip of the mountain. Tenax Strap
Western Altepa Desert Picolaton (G-8) or (D/E-11) Thrk. Breastplate Lottery spawn off of Phorusrhacos. Easily solo'd by a PLD/RDM using Tavnazian Tacos; kept Baraero and Phalanx up and used Bio II. Used Chivalry only once, as well as FoV Refresh. Fight took 7 minutes.
Xarcabard Duke Folacor On the hillside (G-7) Tenebrium Uses Souldrain and Endrain
Barbaric Weapon (G-8) on the "east side of the big rock on the map along the little spine." Alternate spawn point at (H-8) Rover's Gloves Timed lottery spawn of 2 hours off of the 2 weapons that roam the area. Permanent Dread Spikes, spams Whirl of Rage for about 300-400 damage plus Stun; resistant to both Bind and Gravity, but susceptible to Paralyze, Blind, and Slow from a RDM75/NIN37. ~56 melee damage to a PLD/NIN, kitable around the wall near the spawn area; seems to have rapid hate decay. Soloable by RDM75/NIN37.
Timeworn Warrior (G-10) Easily killed by a MNK75/NIN37, cons Easy Prey to a 75.
Yuhtunga Jungle Koropokkur "Center-ish area"
Pyu the Spatemaker Casts Waterga III and Water IV, uses Jumping Thrust.
Yhoator Jungle Acolnahuacatl "Open area below telepoint" Melee for ~140-240dmg, crit for 300+ with Enstun. Soloable by NIN75.
Powdered Penny (H-9)

ToAU AREAS

Aydeewa Subterrane Lizardtrap BLM-type mob; casts Paralyzga, Blizzaga III, and Blizzard IV
Alzadaal Undersea Ruins Oupire Narigitsune, Ebur Pigment, Ebon Pigment, Cambric BLM-type mob; casts Aeroga III, Aero IV, has some form of Enspell, possibly Enaero. Susceptible to Elegy/Slow II. Gives title "Oupire Impaler"
Boompadu (I-7) Surge Subligar Seems to be highly resistant to Gravity and Bind, and is kitable due to - movement speed. Spams Dire Straight and has a strong Enspell; switches to Earthshatter ~25%HP. Soloable by a RDM73.
Arrapago Reefs
Bhaflau Thickets Harvestman (I-9) Aptant: Bellum, Aptant: Primus DRK-type mob, ~8-10kHP; Heavy Poison DoT (~100dmg/tick) that wears after 4-7 ticks. Killable by a party of 75s.
Huntsman Aptant: Bellum Duoable by WHM and THF).
Nis Puk "Mamool Ja staging point between the Skoffins" Tempest Belt
Caedarva Mire Aynu-kaysey (G-9) Reached by using Dvucca Isle Staging Point
Halvung / Mamook
Mount Zhayolm Chary Apkallu (K-8) Aptant: Arkhe Duo'ed by THF/NIN and WHM easily, had Enwater
Wajaom Woodlands Gharial Tartaglia
Chelicerata "In the grass" by the Tigers/Morbols @ (K-9) Aptant: Tachus, Aptant: Arkhe Similar to normal Chigoe-type mobs: Sight aggro, has high attack rate, Additional Effect: Slow, and is highly resistant to Sleep/Bind/Gravity by a RDM75/BLM37.

PAST AREAS

Beaucedine Glacier (S)
Batallia Downs (S) Casquie "Just north of the spine" Birdbanes Spams TP Reset. Easily duo'd by BST75 and SMN75, possibly soloable by any 75.
Crawlers' Nest (S) Lugh (E-7) Map 2 Chipped Scimitar, Wolfram Steel, Cobalt Ore See New Fomor Weapons
East Ronfaure (S) Melusine (K-5) Ebon Pigment BLM-type pixie mob; spams Blizzaga III, Blizzard IV; has TP move Winterbreeze (Dispel and Stun) that wipes Utsusemi. BLU can stun with Head Butt easily. Duoable by 2 SMN75/WHM37s.
Myradrosh (I-9) Restorer Cloak Respawn time: ~1.5 hours, speculated to have no placeholder. WHM-type mob; level 45-50ish.
Goblintrap Wilhelm's Earring
Amarita
Fort Karugo-Narugo (S) Emel-ntouka (H-6) Avis ~90 minute spawn time after killing the Placeholder "War lizards." Spams Blockhead and triple-attacks often; soloable by THF75/NIN37 and PLD75/THF37 (for TH).
Grauberg (S) Kotan-kor Kamuy (G-7) Cradle Horn Has Enstun and spams Jettatura (lasts ~10sec). Difficult to control hate, but no hate reset. Killable by a party of THF/NIN, DRG/BLU, RDM/NIN, BLM/RDMx2 and PLD/NIN. /NIN recommended due to hate shifting consistently during fight.
Garlaige Citadel (S) Citadel Pipistrelles Aptant: Bellum, Aptant: Ishis SE post "Garlaige Citadel" (present) twice in there news release, this area/NM needs confirmation.
Buarainech (H-7) Map 3 Blunt Lance, Wolfram Steel, Cobalt Ore See New Fomor Weapons
Elatha (F-9) of Map 2 Dull Claymore, Wolfram Steel, Cobalt Ore See New Fomor Weapons
Jugner Forest (S)
Meriphataud Mountains (S)
North Gustaberg (S) Peaseblossum "Spawns slightly north east from where you spawn in" BLM-type mob, casts Aeroga III, Aero IV, Choke, Tornado. High attack rate, uses Autumn Breeze and Zephyr Arrow often.
Pashhow Marshlands (S) Croque-mitaine "The big outdoor area at the northwest entrance from Jugner." Aptant: Tachus Hits ~200dmg on RDM75, 100% Triple Attack rate; has Enpoison for ~50hp/tick and enhanced movement speed (112%). Resistant to Bind, Gravity, and Poison. Bio III initial cast did 2% damage.
Rolanberry Fields (S)
Sauromugue Champaign (S) Hyakinthos (H-10) Lava's Ring Spams Petal Pirouette (Aoe TP reduced to zero)
Herensugue
The Eldieme Necropolis (S) Ethniu (K/L-7) Map 2 Edgeless Knife, Wolfram Steel, Cobalt Ore See New Fomor Weapons
Tethra (K-11/12) Map 2 Cracked Staff, Wolfram Steel, Cobalt Ore See New Fomor Weapons
Vunkerl Inlet (S) Judgmental Julika (G-13) High Double Attack rate and accuracy with Endrain, uses Bad Breath (all debuffs + 500dmg to a RDM75/BLU37); dealt ~250-300 melee damage to a RDM75/BLM37 with no -%Physical Damage Taken gear and ~350 Def, but dealt ~50-70 melee damage to a RDM75/BLU37 with ~650 Def and -40% Physical Damage Taken; speculated to be ~lv.80. Resistant to a RDM75/BLM37's Gravity/Bind/Sleep/Poison/Drain, but susceptible to Slow, Blind, and Paralyze from Ice Spikes. Slow movement speed, so possibly kitable given links are taken care of beforehand.
West Sarutabaruta (S) Belladonna "on the ledge to headstone(G-7/G-8/H-8)?" Virtuoso Belt Spawn time ~1:30-2:30 hours after death.
Tiffenotte Pixie Ebon Pigment Casts Banishga, Banishga II, Holy, Flash, Amnesia, and Sleepga; Uses 2 types of TP moves: knockback+stun and AoE TP-down+Sleep. Soloable by a SMN75/WHM37.
Ramponneau Summoning Belt
Xarcabard (S) Zirnitra Hightail Bullet Gives title upon defeat.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2009-11-14 04:18:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Awsome! (^_^) good work!
[+]
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2009-11-14 04:18:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have access to the wiki from work but I updated the Myradrosh page. It drops Restorer Cloak. I killed it 6 times before I got the drop. It spawned after 1.5 hours each time in the same spot on the map I submitted. I don't think there is a place holder.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Clinpachi
Server: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-11-14 04:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

This is really such epic research, I'm amazed since this is pretty much the first time I've seen a FFXIAH group collected effort on massive data like this.

Thanks to everyone who has taken time to do this and collect the data.
 Bahamut.Dracondria
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2009-11-14 04:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Should add that the belladonna can spawn from 1.30-2.30 from death.
 Siren.Clinpachi
Server: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-11-14 05:05:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Spawn times would actually be nice, but i know its early for that as well.
 Phoenix.Darkovercast
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Darkovercast 2009-11-14 05:40:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still very impressed Anye :p I'd probably would of tried to do the same but i'm too busy camping the buggers XD very nicely done ^.^
 Alexander.Flwlesstrike
Server: Alexander
user: Jasecee
By Alexander.Flwlesstrike 2009-11-14 06:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

qoofim in qufim drops an earing seems its quite a high nm myabe 50+ i changed to 75 thf hits quite hard the earring was a Slyth earring nothing exciting really has Latent effect Mp recovered while healing + 1
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-14 08:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Brazen Bones can't be solo'd by a SMN/WHM, it has to be a SMN/SCH because you would run out of mp just from summoning avatars alone.

It took about 2,200-2,500 mp from SUMMONING alone, perp costs for about 80% of that time was 0 per tick.

20% of the time was 2 mp per tick.
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-11-14 08:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I need to level my /sch for smn >.>
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-14 08:58:31
Link | Quote | Reply

yes, its very helpful for long *** fights like this lol

I'm going to try to kill it again now, and see if it A) takes less than 3 hours this time -.- and B) actually drops something besides a lolcrystal.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-11-14 09:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Update on Flockbock: saw him sitting unclaimed @ H-9 on the padfoot spawn spot, NOT at K-9 which is where i've seen him up till now near the valkurm vortex. Sorry if this has already been mentioned :)
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-14 10:02:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celestinia said:
Update on Flockbock: saw him sitting unclaimed @ H-9 on the padfoot spawn spot, NOT at K-9 which is where i've seen him up till now near the valkurm vortex. Sorry if this has already been mentioned :)
Weird, I saw him unclaimed with all the other rams in the zone (where you'd expect him to be)

I also killed Sluagh in Fei'yin a few days ago, he was in one of the small rooms south of Cassie's pop downstairs, while I was fighting him he kept slowly wandering back to that spot, so that's definitely his "pop spot". BUT, I've had two of my friends find him in the same room as Miser Murphy, just chillin'. I'm wondering if some of these NMs have multiple pop locations.

Anyone heard of other NM's with multiple spawn locations? And I mean radically different pop locations, not just slightly different places in the same room <_<
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-11-14 10:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celestinia said:
Almost makes me wonder if he can roam the whole zone and someone just died by the vortex. There is only one small area out of there and he might have been trapped... hmm. I saw him by the vortex myself too so no idea for sure.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-11-14 11:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darkovercast said:
I'm still very impressed Anye :p I'd probably would of tried to do the same but i'm too busy camping the buggers XD very nicely done ^.^
Lol, thank you!! But all credit goes to you for the idea :) /kneel~
Pandemonium.Bartimaeus said:
Also curious about this. Just wondering which is correct. You have Palborough Mines/Toxic Tamlyn/(G-8), but wiki has Pashhow Marshlands for that NM with a drop of Mahogany Heartwood.

Any ideas which ones correct?, or maybe I'm just missing something.

Edit: Also just got this fixed. Abrianna claiming Toxic Tamlyn in Pashhow Marshlands right now, not Palborough Mines. G-8/H-8 : During single Water weather too:
Argh. xD It could very well be that I accidentally wrote in the entry one line ahead of where it should have been. Muchly appreciated, Barti!

Updating the current post as we speak :) Thanks again, everyone!
 Cerberus.Mindi
Server: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2009-11-14 13:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said:
Grauberg [S]- Kotan-kor Kamuy (G-7) Cradle Horn?(needs confirmation)

Confirmed:

Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-11-14 13:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank ye kindly~ ^^
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-14 14:04:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Canal Moocher is at J-10 Windy side map.

Brazen Bones is at H-9 Windy side map.

About to kill Brazen Bones again lol
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-11-14 14:14:45
Link | Quote | Reply

GL, Don't die :)
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-14 14:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
Canal Moocher is at J-10 Windy side map. Brazen Bones is at H-9 Windy side map. About to kill Brazen Bones again lol
See ya in 6 hours
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-11-14 15:38:06
Link | Quote | Reply

XD Good luck Korpg :)
 Lakshmi.Wardens
Server: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-11-14 16:48:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said:
It is not complete or perfect by any means; in fact, part of the difficulty is in interpreting some of the less coherent replies >_>;

lmfao!! "less coherent replies" imagine that xD
people not making sense...

this is pretty badass Anye. thank you.

and wtf are all these purple names i'm seeing?! D:
 Cerberus.Mindi
Server: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2009-11-14 17:27:37
Link | Quote | Reply

grrrr hate SE for placing a NM inmid of a meripo camp! Couldnt hold chain on Nis Puk ;; got the belt though buuuut that evil thing only gave 62xp to 6 ppl w/o chain XD
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-14 17:37:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Canal Moocher is at J-10 Windy side map. Brazen Bones is at H-9 Windy side map. About to kill Brazen Bones again lol
See ya in 6 hours
I'm back!

@3 hours and 20 minutes.

Uploading drops now.
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-11-14 17:38:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice :) at least your perfecting your method and shortening your time.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-14 17:43:13
Link | Quote | Reply

OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT THIS FROM IT!!!!

And just think, I get 12 of these and I get to sell it for 400 gil!

I'm rich!

oh, and another nice picture for everyone.

Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-14 17:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Dammit korpg I have questions for you on it now respond!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6