Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Brahmsz
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2021-07-12 14:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

KujahFoxfire said: »
Anyone seen anything other than Accessories from Shinryu yet? Done 3 D in a row and got nothing, only one ring so far from an N.

Also, has anyone noticed the timer being a bit off? I at 30 min timer on my main, 6mins on and alt, and 18 hours on another alt....all inside the same instance.

This has been perplexing. Seen as little as 6 minutes and as high as 18 hours...
By Undula 2021-07-12 14:31:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Die 2 VE runs on THF with Trusts (Seltheus, Ayame, Cherukiki, Monberaux, Koru Moru), got ring on first try. Easy fight, stayed in 5/5 Malignance most of the time.
Didn‘t take me long to get in (on Asura), but could be luck.
[+]
 Sylph.Brahmsz
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2021-07-12 14:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, another peculiarity...

Linkshell group has beaten several VD Shinryu's and even have the "Draconic Interloper" title. But... when I speak to the KI NPC and check the Accomplishment menu, my Accomplishment still reads as "Conquered" and not "Honors."

Has anyone else noticed this? Genuinely curious about this.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-07-12 15:08:58
Link | Quote | Reply

https://twitter.com/FFXI_EN/status/1414676303681261568?s=20

Quote:
We anticipate high levels of congestion when attempting ★The Wyrm God high-tier battlefield due to the specifications of the content.

We apologize for the inconvenience this congestion may cause and thank you for your patience and understanding. Folded hands emoji
 Asura.Cicion
Server: Asura
user: cicion
By Asura.Cicion 2021-07-12 15:21:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Did around 7 runs of new BC, seen 6 earrings drop, 4 rings and 2 ammos.
 Bismarck.Indigla
Server: Bismarck
user: Indigla
By Bismarck.Indigla 2021-07-12 15:34:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Brahmsz said: »
Also, another peculiarity...

Linkshell group has beaten several VD Shinryu's and even have the "Draconic Interloper" title. But... when I speak to the KI NPC and check the Accomplishment menu, my Accomplishment still reads as "Conquered" and not "Honors."

Has anyone else noticed this? Genuinely curious about this.

Mine is only saying Honors after 2 VD clears so far.
 Ragnarok.Lowen
Server: Ragnarok
user: Rorrick
By Ragnarok.Lowen 2021-07-12 15:36:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Neb said: »
GwenStacy said: »
yes you have to proc it, we got body and head and proc'd it

I guess this is the more annoying part lol

I still can't fathom why anyone believes everything they read here with zero verification, lol.
[+]
 Bahamut.Aldy
Server: Bahamut
user: Aldy
By Bahamut.Aldy 2021-07-12 15:41:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Idling around the BC entrance while working, and watching person/group come one after another just to stand on everyone else and try to mash their way in first is fairly amusing. Just non-stop bobbing heads.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2021-07-12 15:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bahamut.Seonyx
user: Seonyx
By Bahamut.Seonyx 2021-07-12 16:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Its just a bug, when you actually click on the fight name, it gives you the text for an honors clear, not the text for conquered. ("transcended with iron fist" vs "hold your own vs colossi of combat")
[+]
 Sylph.Brahmsz
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2021-07-12 16:54:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Seonyx said: »
Its just a bug, when you actually click on the fight name, it gives you the text for an honors clear, not the text for conquered. ("transcended with iron fist" vs "hold your own vs colossi of combat")

OK, thank you for verifying. Didn't occur to me to click the title but I'll do that in a bit. Cheers! :)
 Asura.Bigtymer
user: olson2189
By Asura.Bigtymer 2021-07-12 17:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

GwenStacy said: »
yes you have to proc it, we got body and head and proc'd it

Would you mind sharing a screenshot?
[+]
By bombsdiggity 2021-07-12 17:12:19
Link | Quote | Reply

So, nearest I can tell there are 3 instances for Shinryu. You have dozens of people competing for 3 slots on a low pop server to go in VE (assumed) with trusts solo. This is the biggest crock of ***I have seen in a while.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-07-12 17:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, and hear me out, you can just not. You ain't missin out brah.

He'll still be there (not) dropping the same ***next week/month.
By joemamma 2021-07-12 17:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Enjoy the Dragon fight 3,000 attempts to enter later yea...not so much.
By SimonSes 2021-07-12 17:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried proc during blunt with 13/15 WSs in 3 different fights. No success. I tried every WS from those 13 several times to for sure make it between hits/tpmoves. I was doing this on Easy, because its *** annoying enough. Maybe it was Hexa/BlackHalo and I was unlucky, or maybe proc unlock at higher difficulties, or.. there is no proc system and someone is selling us bs XD
 Siren.Kruel
Server: Siren
user: Kruel666
By Siren.Kruel 2021-07-12 18:08:03
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »
I tried proc during blunt with 13/15 WSs in 3 different fights. No success. I tried every WS from those 13 several times to for sure make it between hits/tpmoves. I was doing this on Easy, because its *** annoying enough. Maybe it was Hexa/BlackHalo and I was unlucky, or maybe proc unlock at higher difficulties, or.. there is no proc system and someone is selling us bs XD
I'm having the same issue.

I have all procs covered except hexa strike, and can't seem to get a blue proc, is it definitely confirmed he can be proc'd?
By SimonSes 2021-07-12 18:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kruel said: »
SimonSes said: »
I'm having the same issue.

I have all procs covered except hexa strike, and can't seem to get a blue proc, is it definitely confirmed he can be proc'd?

Its not. We have one person saying they got proc, but no screenshot, no details, no anything, so for now it's just a rumor at best.

He is extremely hard to proc right tho. WS needs to be done right between its hits, because they count as special move and you cant proc during magic/tp move/special move.
[+]
By Honeybaked 2021-07-12 18:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

not at all, one person said one off the cuff comment about it but so far have done 13 so far it has been all rings earrings and ammos. Been 11/13 on drops to this point. I think there might be something to it to unlock the other 5 drops but it is by no means confirmed what that is.
By Pantafernando 2021-07-12 18:18:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, did anyone get the “high tier” drops yet?

All ive been reading is a huge load of accessories.

Given most battlefields have some sort of proc, it wouldnt be unexpected Shinryu to have one too. Just it would be too easy to just the same proc system, figured ages ago. Most likely something new.

Bad drop rates indicates some “mysterious” requirements to increase the higher quality drops, like the original blue proc.
By Mrxi 2021-07-12 18:23:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Just got red proc i think from randomly spamming savage blade dimidiation or rudras not sure which and dropped knife, seemed random. no message in log
By SimonSes 2021-07-12 18:25:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Mrxi said: »
Just got red proc i think from randomly spamming savage blade dimidiation or rudras not sure which and dropped knife, seemed random. no message in log

At what time in game you started fight? What difficulty?
By joemamma 2021-07-12 18:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems to get tougher later at night game time. Just did a fight at 15 earlier in the day (game time) was much easier. All on VD
By joemamma 2021-07-12 18:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I've done maybe 5 fights on VD lots of pebbles one earring. No dagger mail cloak etc. So expect a lot of pebbles and accessories.
By Mrxi 2021-07-12 18:31:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Like 10 min ago so i think like 12:00 game time and it was on VD and i barely saw the proc but think red, wasnt expecting it
By SimonSes 2021-07-12 18:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Mrxi said: »
Like 10 min ago so i think like 12:00 game time and it was on VD and i barely saw the proc but think red, wasnt expecting it

Hmmm. 12:00 would be Piercing. You said you did Rudra. Maybe the new proc system is Empyrean WSs..
 Bahamut.Skald
user: Jimmyjazz
By Bahamut.Skald 2021-07-12 18:35:24
Link | Quote | Reply

A rough guestimate of 12:00 could easily be 14:00+ where SB could do it..
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7