Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Lilith HTBF
Lilith HTBF
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27
 Asura.Balloonknot
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Balloonknot 2019-11-08 11:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm hoping whatever the next HTBF is, they add the first set of chapters, instead of the second set.
[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
Server: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2019-11-08 13:28:21
Link | Quote | Reply

You mean the Chapters used for 109 AFs? The fight for those are incredibly easy to solo though; even VD. I mean it’d be nice to see Chapters 1-5 but idk, I just feel like it’s not necessary? *shrugs*

Also, you can rifle through them super fast with sparks.

Or maybe I misunderstood?
 Shiva.Znitch
Server: Shiva
user: znitch
By Shiva.Znitch 2019-11-08 14:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

As someone who has hit the 255 cap on chapters 7-10 (and close to 200 6's), 1-5 dropping from a BC that I'm not capped on gear from OR a convert option would be nice.
 Ragnarok.Neyochimaru
Server: Ragnarok
user: Neyochi
By Ragnarok.Neyochimaru 2019-11-08 14:08:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm actually surprised noone's thought to bring up using react to avoid spikes, and charm yet. That's what i started doing after about 20 runs straight trying to 4 box it, and every time, either slaughtering my squad, or suiciding to spikes. Works 99% of the time. Lag can still allow you to wreck yourself to spikes if you're not careful, but eh. what can ya do?

i mean, when i went with one dd, and all support, turning wasn't really an issue, but at this point, i've got nothing to prove by turning by hand 8 times in a row when she gets spammy.
 Ragnarok.Neyochimaru
Server: Ragnarok
user: Neyochi
By Ragnarok.Neyochimaru 2019-11-08 14:09:16
Link | Quote | Reply

And if someone already mentioned it, sweet. I skimmed, and didn't see it.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-11-08 14:26:19
Link | Quote | Reply

If HTBCs dropped Ch.1-5, there would literally be zero reason to do Macro fights (outside of campaigns). The gear sucks at this point in the game and the fights are braindead easy. Plus you can buy them with sparks as mentioned. I wouldn't be opposed to a conversion rate though, even if it was exorbitant. Funny when its something valuable like Omen Cards, the conversion rate is absurb @ 10:1. But something that literally falls from the sky cant be converted and you can cap it in a day. Just typical SE.
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27