Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Lilith HTBF
Lilith HTBF
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49
 Pandemonium.Zeto
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2019-09-10 11:27:44
Link | Quote | Reply

So you want her in the gyre ring but everyone else standing out of it to not die to doom then?
[+]
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2019-09-10 11:29:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Just did a battle in which a Spitewarden (Larzos) became targettable after a certain amount of time. We got him to ~50% but his WS's and Skillchains seem to do a lot more damage compared to when he was untargettable and hate is still nearly unmanagable.
 Bahamut.Eternallight
By Bahamut.Eternallight 2019-09-10 11:30:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like if you don't destroy the fetters, they spawn the spitewardens.

So you either have to destroy lilith very fast (shes squishy, low hp, even on VD) or deal with the things she spawns.
 Asura.Outlawbruce
Server: Asura
user: Cronnus
By Asura.Outlawbruce 2019-09-10 11:45:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone found a weakness yet? Blunt, slashing, piercing?
By tyalangan 2019-09-10 11:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Funkworkz said: »
tyalangan said: »
What causes her to take no damage? I missed the log but at one point my PUP lost hate and she ran towards me. When this happened she began taking no damage for a bit.

From update thread:

in the outer ring of the battlefield spawns untargetable dark ele gyres that do dmg if you get close to them and aura doom 5 seconds.

Cannot damage her if you pull her outside of the untargetable gyre ring as she becomes immune to everything it seems. Spawns dark gyres from tp moves which can be destroyed but the gyres also spawn a specter of the spitewardens who are untargetable.

Right, but I didn’t pull her. She somehow lost aggro or did a TP move that shed Aggro on Auto which made her come outside the ring where I was standing.

I didn’t see anything regarding hate reset move?
 Asura.Smoky
user: Aubain
By Asura.Smoky 2019-09-10 12:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ejiin said: »
Ok, this fight is horsecrap. But luckily they hardly have any HP at all and you can buff out the nose to survive the stuff that would normally instantly flatten your DDs.

Phase 1 - Lady Lilith. The most deadly and where you want to blow your load.

RUN - Valiance(Lux), One for All, SP1, SP2. This all helps survive Dread Spikes.

WHM - Asylum. Helps survive Dread Spikes and prevents knockback/charm.

GEO - Bolster Fury and Attunement. Helps with DPS and Dread Spikes.

BRD - SV Dark Carol, SV DD songs. Helps survive Dread Spikes.

SAM - SP2 is AMAZING for this. All of their TP moves are AoE so it charges fast.

COR - SAM and Chaos.

Phase 2 - Lilith Ascendant. Doesn't seem to do anything dangerous, but you need to kill fast before too many fetters are up. Absorbs Light, so we had to do Shoha/Reso/Savage.

From update page.
 Bahamut.Eternallight
By Bahamut.Eternallight 2019-09-10 12:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, from the video i saw, it looks like the VD was just still a zerg fight. Lilith died quick, WS were hitting her for 50k+.
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2019-09-10 12:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply

The spawned fetters have the doom aura. not the outside ones. The outside ones do aoe damage like the wave 3 Dyna-D fetters.
By Aerix 2019-09-10 12:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anybody tried killing the Spitewardens yet to see if they drop any loot? Would be interesting if they could drop Malignance gear, albeit very unlikely.
 Asura.Balloonknot
By Asura.Balloonknot 2019-09-10 12:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Eternallight said: »
Yeah, from the video i saw, it looks like the VD was just still a zerg fight. Lilith died quick, WS were hitting her for 50k+.

Took us about 40s for both phases, using exactly this setup. Low HP, and high ws dmg. Our sam was hitting 50-79k fudos/shohas. Taking forever to get in, there's a million dingdongs trying to solo.
By gistofanything 2019-09-10 12:52:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Balloonknot said: »
Took us about 40s for both phases, using exactly this setup. Low HP, and high ws dmg. Our sam was hitting 50-79k fudos/shohas. Taking forever to get in, there's a million dingdongs trying to solo.

With SPs?
 Asura.Balloonknot
By Asura.Balloonknot 2019-09-10 13:00:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, everyone SP'd
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2019-09-10 13:01:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Inspectorgadget said: »
The spawned fetters have the doom aura. not the outside ones. The outside ones do aoe damage like the wave 3 Dyna-D fetters.

The Doom aura on the Gyves goes away after some time. It's not permanent.

The biggest issue my group is having on N so far is the constant Fetter spawning (Lilith spawned 3 within 15 seconds this last run) and Subjugating Slash 1shotting the mages for 1500+ damage.
 Asura.Botosi
user: Botosi
By Asura.Botosi 2019-09-10 13:07:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Definitely seems like a zerg fight.

....If anyone wants a Calad Drk on Asura later today for VD spam... ^___ ^
By kishr 2019-09-10 13:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Run tank Valiance back tank, spam gaze with sj Blu.
Survived with geo doing Fury regen and must spam dispel.
 Bahamut.Empyrean
By Bahamut.Empyrean 2019-09-10 13:08:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Aerix said: »
Has anybody tried killing the Spitewardens yet to see if they drop any loot? Would be interesting if they could drop Malignance gear, albeit very unlikely.

They don't, we killed a few of them. They never dropped anything.
 Asura.Biglovin
user: Monko
By Asura.Biglovin 2019-09-10 13:44:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Balloonknot said: »

I plan on soling for quite a while. Mnk/thf with th4 and got 1/11 on drops so far (was lolSword) but if I can get an item every 10 kills or so I won't do a pug. Wait lines will dissapate after first couple days.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-09-10 13:56:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Well then; shall we popcorn gents?

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/55908-Players-Cheating-New-Battlefield-With-Anchor
[+]
 Asura.Botosi
By Asura.Botosi 2019-09-10 14:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

lol...
[+]
 Bahamut.Eternallight
By Bahamut.Eternallight 2019-09-10 14:04:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Cheaters gonna cheat.

That said, I honestly have no idea how something like that lua works. My knowledge of programming is garbage, but I am amazed there is a plugin that can negate game functions.

Anyone want to explain it to me like im an idiot just so i can wrap my head around what exactly its doing?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-09-10 14:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

It changes the packet from se that says 'play this animation and knock player back X yalms' to 'play this animation and dont knock player back'. It would be very hard for se to fix it, but they could probably start detecting it if they wanted.
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2019-09-10 14:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

He's soooo mad lol.

also: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/report.php?p=619644
 Bahamut.Eternallight
By Bahamut.Eternallight 2019-09-10 14:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
It changes the packet from se that says 'play this animation and knock player back X yalms' to 'play this animation and dont knock player back'. It would be very hard for se to fix it, but they could probably start detecting it if they wanted.

But... wouldnt you still be knocked back on the server side?
Wouldnt that create some weird desync between your character position on the client side and on the server side or something?
 Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Shinzaku
By Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas 2019-09-10 14:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe SE coded it in that the client position has authority? It's why pos hacking works instead of boomeranging you across places.
By Pantafernando 2019-09-10 14:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »

But... wouldnt you still be knocked back on the server side?
Wouldnt that create some weird desync between your character position on the client side and on the server side or something?

I would guess client send his position packet and client takes that for granted.

Just think for example short R0s. If you move your char while R0ing, when your client reconect with server, your char wont go back but reload in the position the client is currently.
By Viciouss 2019-09-10 14:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

How many people did this just help out, I wonder? Mission Failure.
 Bahamut.Eternallight
By Bahamut.Eternallight 2019-09-10 14:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh... that makes sense.

So thats also why we see "people" (bots) teleport locations and what have you?
 Asura.Botosi
By Asura.Botosi 2019-09-10 14:32:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

Promoting the product he's obviously so against...definitely not the smartest of individuals.

But forreeal how can you care about what another player does? It's not like you're competing against them for the gear or PVPing them. It's not like it's going to make them a bajillion gil and crash the market. Literally doesn't effect you in any way. Getting mad for no reason.
[+]
 Bahamut.Eternallight
By Bahamut.Eternallight 2019-09-10 14:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Botosi said: »
Viciouss said: »

Promoting the product he's obviously so against...definitely not the smartest of individuals.

But forreeal how can you care about what another player does? It's not like you're competing against them for the gear or PVPing them. It's not like it's going to make them a bajillion gil and crash the market. Literally doesn't effect you in any way. Getting mad for no reason.

I believe the term is "righteous indignation".
[+]
By kishr 2019-09-10 14:34:32
Link | Quote | Reply

snowflakes cant even have a chick fil a in toronto or even a dave chappelle show that was real funny, now some random wants to ruin more stufff, this lua beeen around for 7 years. and now its a problem...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49