Sylph.Kleymann
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: kleyman71
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-10 07:07:03
Link | Quote | Reply

kishr said: »
Have friend report you for harassment a few times

I did have a friend use the "someone is blocking me" to get a GM to show up in n zone. However when the GM showed up he was unwilling to try anything. After reading many forums and replies, seems like GM capability is luck of the draw. I plan on trying the complaint style to see if i i magicly appear in jail lol.
[+]
By Staleyx 2018-04-10 07:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Do it in unity
By Malaketth 2018-04-10 07:20:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Time to say horrible things about the JP in unity chat. Get that jail sentence.
[+]
By kishr 2018-04-10 07:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

this guy might show you how

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-fJCr2ZGdw

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Kleymann
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-10 07:26:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Malaketth said: »
Time to say horrible things about the JP in unity chat. Get that jail sentence.
Unity chat, LS chat, either one'd be worth a shot.

Hahaha yup! I took detailed notes from that video!

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Kleymann
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-10 07:46:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
If that don't work, try this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj0fvyo58K4

Lol that dude is gold.
By Felgarr 2018-04-10 07:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

The fastest response I ever got from a GM was reporting a failed server transfer in game.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-10 07:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Felgarr said: »
The fastest response I ever got from a GM was reporting a failed server transfer in game.
This is a fact happen to me instantly but let’s guess he didn’t try this most likely.......
 Asura.Seekerstar
Server: Asura
By Asura.Seekerstar 2018-04-10 07:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

At this point, lying or shouting highly objectionable messages might be worth it.

Failed server transfer, sexual harassment, racist comments, anything.

No, I'm not racist, a pervert, or otherwise degenerate... unless you count my fascination with RDM DDing.
 Sylph.Kleymann
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-10 07:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got to play with timing to see if i can get one who is capable of resolving issue (that is if they even can)

The closet issue i have seen like minnis this one:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/47779-Character-stuck-in-mog-house-after-disconnecting-from-a-party-members-mog-garden.?highlight=Stuck+mog+house

And they claim a GM moved them eventually.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-10 08:00:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Seekerstar said: »
At this point, lying or shouting highly objectionable messages might be worth it.

No, I'm not racist, a pervert, or otherwise degenerate... unless you count my fascination with RDM DDing.
Red mage :0
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-10 08:02:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kleymann said: »

I've got to play with timing to see if i can get one who is capable of resolving issue (that is if they even can)

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/47779-Character-stuck-in-mog-house-after-disconnecting-from-a-party-members-mog-garden.?highlight=Stuck+mog+house

Since you’re the only person who continues having this issue sounds GM is only hope at this point. Since ya know this thread isn’t SE and no one works for them.. unless there’s a spy!
 Asura.Seekerstar
By Asura.Seekerstar 2018-04-10 08:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »

Red mage is best mage and we have swords for a reason.

Unfortunately, my RDM badassery cannot get you out of your glitched cutscene. I wish I could.

I can keep this bumped with semi-relevant content,though.

Oh, and further the RDM agenda.
 Sylph.Kleymann
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-10 08:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Since you’re the only person who continues having this issue sounds GM is only hope at this point. Since ya know this thread isn’t SE and no one works for them.. unless there’s a spy!

Apparently someone else is having the exact same issue.. They posted a report last night.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/53875-Stuck-between-instance-and-cutscene-%28Black-screen%29
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-10 08:08:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Red mage is best mage and we have swords for a reason.

Unfortunately, my RDM badassery cannot get you out of your glitched cutscene. I wish I could.

I can keep this bumped with semi-relevant content,though.

Oh, and further the RDM agenda.
Attention is the point nothing more master rdm. Since so many people are having this issue you cannot dispel them all. Oh wait hmm
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-10 08:10:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently someone else is having the exact same issue.. They posted a report last night.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/53875-Stuck-between-instance-and-cutscene-%28Black-screen%29

So you’re not the only one!
 Asura.Seekerstar
By Asura.Seekerstar 2018-04-10 08:11:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Dispelling this issue seems to be hitting a massive resist wall; perhaps a hard could help?

Wonder if I could claim cross server harassment and get you a gm
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-10 08:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Dispelling this issue seems to be hitting a massive resist wall; perhaps a hard could help?

Wonder if I could claim cross server harassment and get you a gm
More magic accuracy!
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-04-10 08:46:37
Link | Quote | Reply

While I'm unsure of a solution. I've noticed on the ffxi offical forums that people have been noticing their characters getting stuck randomly, both English and Japanese players. So hopefully SE will address it soon.
 Sylph.Kleymann
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-10 09:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »
While I'm unsure of a solution. I've noticed on the ffxi offical forums that people have been noticing their characters getting stuck randomly, both English and Japanese players. So hopefully SE will address it soon.

Would be nice. Until then maybe ill win some pink subligar i cant see with my gorgeous screen shot i submitted lol.
 Lakshmi.Jutubyaa
Server: Lakshmi
user: KiloWatt
By Lakshmi.Jutubyaa 2018-04-10 09:41:00
Link | Quote | Reply

kleyman71 said: »
Some of you on sylph might be wondering what this idiot running around shouting #savekleyman is doing... I apologize if I'm annoying or just seem stupid. My main character (kleyman) is stuck in some sort of glitch after being DC'd during a cutscene. SE has given me nothing but run around on this issue - I have tried everything on my end. All I'm hoping for is some of the FFXI community to lend a hand by liking my FFXI forum bug report, and/or liking retweeting #savekleyman in an attempt to gain someones attention at SE who cares, (probably a long shot).

Anyway, after 15 years of subscription fees and many hours into this character - I cant just let him go without fight.

Thank you

is this the same glitch/outcome if you use the Homepoints addon and warp to the now-removed Al Zahbi homepoint?

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Resetti
Server: Cerberus
user: Freezepop
By Cerberus.Resetti 2018-04-10 10:38:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Retweeted and liked on Twitter! Good luck! Have you tried having someone else log in for you? I've had to do it many times for different people.
 Sylph.Kleymann
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-10 10:41:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Resetti said: »
Retweeted and liked on Twitter! Good luck! Have you tried having someone else log in for you? I've had to do it many times for different people.

I saw that - many thanks. Yes i have tried that, its more or less out of my control without possibly using taco/complicated tools (complicated as far as i see it anyway)
By Nyarlko 2018-04-10 10:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

kishr said: »
Before you log into Pol there's a file check button, try that.
Happened to me before in zhayolm.
If not Uninstall and clear all files then fresh install.

Can you shout or yell?

Yell profanity and spam it and have your friends report you.
You'll get sent to jail and explain the issue and the gm will hp you.

It is a last resort, but seems like you'll do anything for a 15yr account.

Or even /t a friend profanity since you can do that and have him report you.

Nonw of that workes. Yes i sign in and shout terrible horrible things... But no one is ever in that zone to hear it lol.

Oh, poor Promathia.. Not only is the god of emo-ness, now he has to endure getting cussed out for eternity.... :"(

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11