Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-05-01 07:19:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Leonero said: »
kleyman71 said: »
Some of you on sylph might be wondering what this idiot running around shouting #savekleyman is doing... I apologize if I'm annoying or just seem stupid. My main character (kleyman) is stuck in some sort of glitch after being DC'd during a cutscene. SE has given me nothing but run around on this issue - I have tried everything on my end. All I'm hoping for is some of the FFXI community to lend a hand by liking my FFXI forum bug report, and/or liking retweeting #savekleyman in an attempt to gain someones attention at SE who cares, (probably a long shot).

Anyway, after 15 years of subscription fees and many hours into this character - I cant just let him go without fight.

Thank you

Sylph.Kleymann said: »
i got disconnected during the cutscene after completing the CoP Dawn fight. Now, when i log in my screen is black and i am unable to use the menu commands... I can however obtain my ab key, chat with LS and others. I also see send receive data and my name/hp/mp bar. My mouse cursor acts like my character is in the middle of screen, but screen is black. Its like im stuck in a cutscene that wont play. I have tried absolutely everything I cant think of... from logging in on different computers with ISPs to port forwarding and all that jazz.

#justletitgo
Lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Tarage 2018-05-03 15:24:04
Link | Quote | Reply

God and he still hasn't done jack ***on that account. Still level 78.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-05-03 16:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Tarage said: »
God and he still hasn't done jack ***on that account. Still level 78.
Lol

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [41 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Darkvlade
Server: Cerberus
user: Darkvlade
By Cerberus.Darkvlade 2018-06-13 19:47:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello peeps I been stuck on black screen downloading data after I tried to warp to qufim island this afternoon for gain exp, and whenever I tried to relog I get that pol-xxxx (0011 & 31) and when retried I get character already logging tried again, I restarted pol/windower/reset router and nothing.

On same account Im able to log onto mules with no issues but main character won't finish loading to qufim island.... anyone has experienced something similar tyhat can help with.

also has another account on same pc that connects no issue.

I opened 2 GM tkts in game still waiting for an answer, called SE support and was told to go post in ffxi bug in ffxi forums.

what can I do?

any help will be appreciated
By Staleyx 2018-06-13 20:51:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You can try the lua but might not help. Do you need it?
By Staleyx 2018-06-13 20:53:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Might need to try reinstalling the game. Weird question but can your mules load quifm island?
 Cerberus.Darkvlade
By Cerberus.Darkvlade 2018-06-13 22:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

All my mules load fine but didnt try take them to qufim, my alt account on the same pc loads fine when taking it to qufim
 Asura.Bloodedgex
Server: Asura
By Asura.Bloodedgex 2018-06-13 22:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I had this happen to me a couple months ago my main character only but the rest of my mules worked fine. Found a solution in this forum on a thread with someone having the same issue (I can't remember the exact post).

But I did the following in the ffxi folder there is a USERS folder. Rename it adding a _ or something and create a new empty one called USERS or move it a diferent directory.

Try logging in. If doesnt work delete this new folder and rename the old one as it was originally. If works your user files are damaged and just need to delete from the old folder the folder with the same name as the one that was created in the new folder.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-06-14 00:14:19
Link | Quote | Reply

See if a POL check files can correct the corrupted file.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-06-14 05:48:23
Link | Quote | Reply

its a network connection issue.

try rebooting router and/or pc.

Try refreshing your router signal. Try ot make sure your firewall ports are open for ffxi.

I get this every once and awhile. especially logging into zones off the beaten path. Mog Garden or Outer Ra'kaznar.

Sometimes it works when i switch pc's.

Some isps who are signal carriers instead of also owning the lines can cause this type of problem.
 Cerberus.Darkvlade
By Cerberus.Darkvlade 2018-06-14 08:41:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I resetted router to factory and now I was able to finally download too to qufim island, still no response from se GM ...

Thank you guys
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-14 08:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Darkvlade said: »
I resetted router to factory and now I was able to finally download too to qufim island, still no response from se GM ...

Thank you guys

You won't get a GM , ever. You have to literally piss them off to the point where they have no choice to get a response from them.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Darkvlade
By Cerberus.Darkvlade 2018-06-14 12:04:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe you lol
By Staleyx 2018-06-14 13:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
You won't get a GM , ever. You have to literally piss them off to the point where they have no choice to get a response from them.

False again from our local idiot.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-06-14 14:02:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Staleyx said: »
False again from our local idiot.
And here we have the local autist, attacking an obviously hyperbolic statement to reaffirm his own self worth.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-15 04:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Obviously they answer occasionally. There would be straight up riots if they never answered. I would love to see a chart of;

Calls made vs actually responded and helped vs automated message *** you/"nothing we can do" For every one guy that actually gets a response a hundred get ignored.

11 years ago while GMs actually did their jobs the poll of 500 people over half were unsatisfied with the response. https://www.bluegartr.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=1096

2018 I'd be legit shocked if it were less than 90%
 Asura.Kazaki
user: Kazaki
By Asura.Kazaki 2018-06-15 04:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

So this is an 11 page thread about a guy who wouldn't use windower for 5 mins to unstick a character but would prefer to make a fuss instead of just play? OK then.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-15 05:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kazaki said: »
So this is an 11 page thread about a guy who wouldn't use windower for 5 mins to unstick a character but would prefer to make a fuss instead of just play? OK then.

A little more complex than that, there was a genuine issue (that windower could fix, yes) but SE took an entire month to fix it while multiple people got screwed.
By Staleyx 2018-06-15 05:13:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Did you even read this post? Holyballs
[+]
By kishr 2018-06-15 07:56:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasn't this answered on page 3?
 Sylph.Kleyman
Server: Sylph
user: kleyman71
By Sylph.Kleyman 2018-06-15 08:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

kishr said: »
Wasn't this answered on page 3?
Page 10, comment #9.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1078 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Empathy
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Empathy 2021-05-28 14:39:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry for the necro bump
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Obviously they answer occasionally. There would be straight up riots if they never answered. I would love to see a chart of;

Calls made vs actually responded and helped vs automated message *** you/"nothing we can do" For every one guy that actually gets a response a hundred get ignored.

11 years ago while GMs actually did their jobs the poll of 500 people over half were unsatisfied with the response. https://www.bluegartr.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=1096

Sorry for the necro bump but I managed to have one respond after a recent update when I found a pretty serious bug that effected gameplay. It is virtually impossible to get them to reply to abuse reports/sexual harassment complaints or even RMT/third party tool usage when you spot entire alliances farming zones. I'm curious did he ever get this fixed?
 Bismarck.Empathy
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Empathy 2021-05-28 14:39:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry for the necro bump
Asura.Eiryl said: »

Sorry for the necro bump but I managed to have one respond after a recent update when I found a pretty serious bug that effected gameplay. It is virtually impossible to get them to reply to abuse reports/sexual harassment complaints or even RMT/third party tool usage when you spot entire alliances farming zones. I'm curious did he ever get this fixed?
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-05-29 01:30:40
Link | Quote | Reply

If you read the last two posts before you necro-bumped, yes. He got the situation fixed.

Thank you for the necro-bump though as I completely missed this entire thread. I might not have been playing at the time. It was a good 11 page read.

Things nobody cares about:
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11