Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-04-06 13:24:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »

What are we supposed to be looking for here?
I think were suppose to care about his CdC #. /shrug

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2016-04-06 13:41:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Absurdity of posting a damage screenshot aside, he's in a 4/6 party.
 Sylph.Shadowlarry
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlarry 2016-04-06 13:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chiaia said: »

We don't :D

I care more that he is clogging up the zone instead of teaming up. Best husbando is August, but he has no hateiu.

I thought I was the Best Husbando.
>:

Ambuscade is fun. Sylph are now just inviting all the partyless bums soloing it so congestion isnt bad
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-06 13:44:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlarry said: »
Asura.Chiaia said: »

We don't :D

I care more that he is clogging up the zone instead of teaming up. Best husbando is August, but he has no hateiu.

I thought I was the Best Husbando.
>:

Ambuscade is fun. Sylph are now just inviting all the partyless bums soloing it so congestion isnt bad

YEAH YEAH SURE. UNTIL I LOG IN AND SUDDENLY YOU HAVE TO "SLEEP"
[+]
 Siren.Bloodlusty
By Siren.Bloodlusty 2016-04-06 17:41:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Spammed VD book 2 tonight as a good group of 6, very fun night

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-04-06 18:14:01
Link | Quote | Reply

You can only have 1 of each cape...

RIP The WHM Melee Dream.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-04-06 18:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
You can only have 1 of each cape...

RIP The WHM Melee Dream.

Per month or per life? They are exclusive and not rare, right?
Once you claim your first cape In My case the WHM cape, the cape is removed from the list.
It's not Rare EX, It just means say if you look on the WHM guide. 6 months to get all the useful variety of cape.

It's just EX.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-04-06 18:31:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Might just be month, then. If it was one ever, you'd think they'd have just made it Rare and been done with it.

Can you mule them? Does muling them put the cape back on the list?
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-04-06 18:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't Mines full augmented.

Cannt mule Capes. Used a Blank GEO cape and tried to send to myself
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-04-06 18:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

geigei said: »
Meanwhile as blu.

http://imgur.com/MDqxaRC

Pssh that's nothing, did a 50K resolution earlier followed by two 70K resolutions, all on VD Dragon. WAR is OP plz nerf!!!
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-04-06 19:02:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Basically this system is:
Cons:
*1 cape per job per month?
*1 Armor set per month, meaning 5 months total for full armor rotation, or worse still 4 months and we'll never see previous months armor again, meaning total armor lock out for those who skip months.

Pros:
*Currency farm
*Capes are good.
*Armor seems to be good.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-04-06 19:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Basically this system is:
Cons:
*1 cape per job per month?
*1 Armor set per month, meaning 5 months total for full armor rotation, or worse still 4 months and we'll never see previous months armor again, meaning total armor lock out for those who skip months.

Pros:
*Currency farm
*Capes are good.
*Armor seems to be good.

I hope if that's the system and we recycle every 5 months that it increases the cap on JSE items each time.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-04-06 20:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

*1 Armor set per month, meaning 5 months total for full armor rotation, or worse still 4 months and we'll never see previous months armor again, meaning total armor lock out for those who skip months

I believe we'll see multiple battlefields or reward path selections after six months or so. They are just going slow now to stretch the content out and prevent ppl from getting all give sets and all capes fully augmented in the first month, and then complaining they have nothing to do and the game is dead.
By Mookies 2016-04-06 21:13:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody seems to want to invite people who don't have a LS or are solo. So enjoy the congestion I guess, I have no problem getting in.
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-04-06 21:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
*1 Armor set per month, meaning 5 months total for full armor rotation, or worse still 4 months and we'll never see previous months armor again, meaning total armor lock out for those who skip months

I believe we'll see multiple battlefields or reward path selections after six months or so. They are just going slow now to stretch the content out and prevent ppl from getting all give sets and all capes fully augmented in the first month, and then complaining they have nothing to do and the game is dead.

A.k.a FFXIV model.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nellarie 2016-04-07 07:31:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Bloodlusty said: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQwAptJEjEo[/youtube]

Oh yay! More Bloodlusty videos! I luv em, because they makes me want to try Dark Knight! Using a 2-hand job for Dragon seems smart because of the spikes. I have been going as Dancer ><.

But why did the BST pop both 1hrs? It seemed so unnecessary for this lol. Wouldn't it be more fun to spam a 5-step? Would probably kill just as fast in the end. With this you might be able to use 3k tp Stardivers and Quietus for big boom boom. Y Bsts no use skillchain properties?

Tegmina Buffet > Insurgency > Stardiver > Tegmina Buffet > Quietus
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-04-07 08:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

has anyone attempted to change augment(s) on a cape? does it just cost 1 material item? Or Christamas Cards too? Also would the stat change magically from say MND+20 to DEX+20 or does it start over at +1?

:3
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-04-07 08:16:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Nellarie said: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQwAptJEjEo[/youtube]

Oh yay! More Bloodlusty videos! I luv em, because they makes me want to try Dark Knight! Using a 2-hand job for Dragon seems smart because of the spikes. I have been going as Dancer ><.

But why did the BST pop both 1hrs? It seemed so unnecessary for this lol. Wouldn't it be more fun to spam a 5-step? Would probably kill just as fast in the end. With this you might be able to use 3k tp Stardivers and Quietus for big boom boom. Y Bsts no use skillchain properties?

Tegmina Buffet > Insurgency > Stardiver > Tegmina Buffet > Quietus

SC's are kind of a waste because he change's his weakness around and still seems rather resistant to magic on VD. We've been spamming this lately and I've been on Rag WAR.

PLD or RUN (not really needed but useful for holding hate at first)
WAR (me)
BLU (LS / Friend / whatever)
GEO (Indi-vex + Geo-Fraility + Entrust Haste)
COR (not really needed but useful)
WHM

Done with a BRD in place of the COR or a second GEO, it's all pretty much the same cause it'll nuke off buffs at 20% usually. We've been seeing if we can time a stun or something to stop that. We've done with and without tank, tank just makes the initial setup easier cause it really likes to make a beeline for the healer at the start.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2016-04-07 08:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Skjalfeirdotter said: »
has anyone attempted to change augment(s) on a cape? does it just cost 1 material item? Or Christamas Cards too? Also would the stat change magically from say MND+20 to DEX+20 or does it start over at +1?

:3

It starts over at level 1.

GEO+Melee+WHM is a pretty safe/easy VD win (as long as you don't get oneshotted on pull). Still not totally sure it'd be worth doing over D if they fixed the congestion, but when it's congested you might as well go for it because claiming the zone is half of the event's difficulty.
 Siren.Bloodlusty
By Siren.Bloodlusty 2016-04-07 12:08:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Nellarie said: »

Was this sarcasm or a serious point?

2 hander's are still way behind one hander's but can still deal out good damage if geared well. This video was merely a bit of fun hence the 1 hour on BST etc
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-04-07 12:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

2 hander's are still way behind one hander's but can still deal out good damage if geared wel

Not anymore, well at least not WAR or DRK. The update to cRatio was pretty significant.
By Arcto 2016-04-07 12:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

A well geared blu with mythic will still ***on an equally geared war or drk sadly.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-04-07 12:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Arcto said: »
A well geared blu with mythic will still ***on an equally geared war or drk sadly.

Nope
< Is extremely well geared AG Mythic / AG Emp BLU
< Is also extremely well geared AG Rag WAR

Right now AG Rag WAR is just stupidly powerful. I've been meleeing lots of CL135 on both my WAR and my BLU, along with other high powered BLU's and so far the WAR has more pure offensive power. The cool part is after your WC is gone, you can pop Blood Rage and turbo charge the BLU's CDC's with +40% crit.

Haven't really had a chance to update DRK sets to match my WAR, lots of same gear but DRK is lacking the JA's that I abuse and it seem squishier.

The biggest difference is non-BLU DD's need more support. BLU's hasting themselves has largely spoiled healers and other support people into thinking they don't need to keep haste up on the other DD's.
[+]
 Siren.Bloodlusty
By Siren.Bloodlusty 2016-04-07 13:15:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
The biggest difference is non-BLU DD's need more support. BLU's hasting themselves has largely spoiled healers and other support people into thinking they don't need to keep haste up on the other DD's.

Agreed. Certain jobs do need more support and a correct balance of jobs to make them shine. The biggest issue with the game still is people bandwagon roles and do not care or take time to understand how another role can play its part.. up unto the point where it gets known and then exploited into the next bandwagon job and then everyone wants to play it

I cant hide from the fact I love DRK (it's well known) and I don't care its not at the top of the DD list. I do care that I put effort into a role I enjoy and want to get the most from though
[+]
By RolandJ 2016-04-07 14:12:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone else's client act strange under the following conditions in Mhaura?

Interacting with NPCs. When an attempt to interact with an NPC (Mog house moogle, Home Point) is made it normally fails. Spamming the enter button for around 5-15 seconds normally results in both a successful interaction and spam of the message "You cannot perform that action at the current time" in an amount improportionate to the amount of times one hit enter (the message will keep playing until I cancel the dialogue with the NPC).

At one point yesterday after having interacted 3 times with any said NPC in the zone my game became so unstable that it started to stutter for the duration of 1 second and it would happen every other second(one second of slow animation, one second of frozen screen, repeat the order).

The cannot perform action message even begins to linger in the client. After escaping Mhaura's massacre of my client's stability and fleeing to take refuge in Western Adoulin I found myself unable to interact with neither the HP nor the Pioneer coalition's tasks NPC without spamming enter. And once I did interact the cannot perform message spam would ensue. Logging out (not closing the client) and logging back in removed this effect.

This is ridiculous o.o I've never seen this problem before going to mhaura for ambuscade and it only ever starts happening in mhaura, never any other zone.
By Blazed1979 2016-04-07 14:41:08
Link | Quote | Reply

As my LS mates have become accustomed to saying on TS:

Problem? np, Resolution.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30