First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 17 18 19
 Asura.Nanabi
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Nanabi
By Asura.Nanabi 2014-07-15 23:52:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you!
I have pretty much the same cure set as you Crystal and 8/8 merit on healing too but I don't know why I am short 7 healing magic skill from you :3

Ihina: should've thought about that before Carbite went up in price T.T
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2014-07-16 01:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, just updated the set right now. Forgot that I augmented Tamaxchi with enmity-10 from Kumhau's wkr KI and no longer needed Lasaia's enmity-8, so I swapped it with Colossus's torque with +7 Healing skill to get 502 skill!
/'-'/ My bad, sorry!
By Heimdel 2014-07-21 11:20:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Does whms regen 4 have a hard cap? I made a regen set with all the potency and duration pieces but it doesn't seem to match the numbers on the gear. Does this just mean the + on gear isn't actually set potency like 1 point equals one extra regen hp?
 Leviathan.Fosco
Server: Leviathan
user: Fosco
By Leviathan.Fosco 2014-07-21 11:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Heimdel said: »
Does whms regen 4 have a hard cap? I made a regen set with all the potency and duration pieces but it doesn't seem to match the numbers on the gear. Does this just mean the + on gear isn't actually set potency like 1 point equals one extra regen hp?
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/36540/on-healing-hands-a-comprehensive-whm-guide/14/#2659146
 Valefor.Terravcota
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Terravcota 2014-07-29 22:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm looking to upgrade my mule's MND debuff set and I'm never quite sure how MND/MACC/Enf Skill all sort out. Here's what I was thinking of working toward:

ItemSet 326650

(Genbu's has +5 MACC, assuming upgrade all Artsieq MACC/MND)

Caveats:
- I'm apprehensive to work on Leh+2 augs with the new Skirmish around the corner. Are are the ranges really 7-18 for +1 and 20-28 for +2 or can +1 stones go higher?
- What kind of group is needed to take down AV now for an Aureole?
- I'm too cheap to put gil into Levi+1 ring(s) for the time being.

Are there some gear options I'm not thinking of?
 Cerberus.Flaminglegion
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Flaminglegion 2014-07-30 03:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Thread from last week for other ppls suggestions

1 Skill = 1 Magic Accuracy
+1 Stat = +1 Magic Accuracy until dSTAT > 10~15 at which point 1 Stat = 0.5 Magic Accuracy BG

When it matters, MND=macc

Twebuliij with augments gets to MND24 macc15, with ability to use mephitis grip for 44 total macc from main/sub. Person in other thread suggests muse tariqah (7MND) if you still want to use Yagrush (total of 25macc+7MND=32macc)
If you can get 28macc on skirmish then that's 45 macc with the 12MND and +5 from mephitis. Personally I steer clear of random augments as much as possible but that's up to you

mes'yohi slacks
 Ragnarok.Daffel
Server: Ragnarok
user: daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2014-07-30 03:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, I've been gone a little while and noticing a lot of you are capping out -enmity in your single target cure sets. Is this more worth while these days? Or is it just to be able to curaga in the same set and not worry about if you have enough -enm?

Thanks in advance, just wondering to see how much switching around I should be doing. ^^
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-07-30 05:05:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Daffel said: »
Hey, I've been gone a little while and noticing a lot of you are capping out -enmity in your single target cure sets. Is this more worth while these days? Or is it just to be able to curaga in the same set and not worry about if you have enough -enm?

Thanks in advance, just wondering to see how much switching around I should be doing. ^^

I don't think enmity is a problem at all nowadays. You will not run into hate problems as long as you use the right tiers of cures for the situation (i.e. doesn't spam curaga V for everything). There is no worry on getting hate unless it's an extended fight (like a tojil that's pretty much past the stun resist wall with DDs getting weakened frequently by lahar or died). There's probably less problem with hate in the future since they're increasing hate cap.

That being said there is no harm in putting -enmity gear in slots where you don't need the potency/skill/MND.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Bukadan
Server: Carbuncle
user: bukasmith
By Carbuncle.Bukadan 2014-07-30 05:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

you can get +30 macc on skirmish.
 Valefor.Terravcota
By Valefor.Terravcota 2014-07-30 06:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow - really not sure how I missed that thread. Thanks!
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2014-07-30 17:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Did the WS update a couple months back change anything for DD WHM?

Just grabbed my muleWHM a Sindri and the basic/easy to get all jobs gear (5/5 Espial, Bladeborn/Steelflash, Asperity, Cetl Belt, etc.) Not planning on using it for anything crazy, more along the lines of speeding up my dualbox Salvage farming, or just bonking stuff on the head for fun in less serious content.

I don't even have Realmrazer unlocked for her at the moment, but could go ahead and do that. Is Realm still worth it, or did anything else get significantly buffed? (or anything close enough to make Realm not that important if you're not super serious about DD, I could always use those merits on other stuff/KIs).

Thanks!
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2014-07-30 18:00:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Realmrazer is amazing. Just stack that MND and you'll see its raw power ;)
By camaroz 2014-07-30 18:03:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Realmrazer is amazing however you could just use Hexa to Smite it makes light, I am presuming you are on pup hence the cap in your avatar. As far as other ws I haven’t noticed an omg difference enough for me to build any sort of set for.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2014-07-30 18:48:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool, looks like Realm is still worth investing in, thanks for the confirmation. Will grab it tonight at least to 1/5 and scrounge up a decent MND set. Eventually probably give it 5/5 when I have spare merits.

I'm actually not dualbox on PUP terribly often, but thanks for the SC advice (which does apply when I'm MNK too). I'd probably more likely 2box on THF+WHM or MNK+WHM. PUP's self-sufficient enough that I usually just leave the hassle of bothering with 2 characters behind and go it alone.
 Valefor.Lisamarie
user: Kej
By Valefor.Lisamarie 2014-07-30 19:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Spirachub said: »

I don't think enmity is a problem at all nowadays. You will not run into hate problems as long as you use the right tiers of cures for the situation (i.e. doesn't spam curaga V for everything). There is no worry on getting hate unless it's an extended fight (like a tojil that's pretty much past the stun resist wall with DDs getting weakened frequently by lahar or died). There's probably less problem with hate in the future since they're increasing hate cap.

That being said there is no harm in putting -enmity gear in slots where you don't need the potency/skill/MND.

One major -enmity piece is Tamaxchi (-10 enmity).

I think all of my sets have -50 enmity (between gear/trait) just because I don't like being smacked around :( Don't forget to take into account the different traits that offer -enmity!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Bukadan
Server: Carbuncle
user: bukasmith
By Carbuncle.Bukadan 2014-07-30 19:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

-50 total enmity, capped potency, empy body/legs are all that really matter in the end
 Ragnarok.Daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2014-07-31 03:29:06
Link | Quote | Reply

So the vibe I'm getting is it's just nice to have? (I'm not being intentionally dense) Just with Tranquil heart, and 500+ healing magic skill, that's -22 enm outside of cap.

So on a single target cure, your rocking -77 enmity. Or Have you guys included for this as that seems a little excessive to me?
 Ragnarok.Daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2014-07-31 03:33:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Lisamarie said: »
One major -enmity piece is Tamaxchi (-10 enmity).

I think all of my sets have -50 enmity (between gear/trait) just because I don't like being smacked around :( Don't forget to take into account the different traits that offer -enmity!

Ohh how do you get the -10emn on it? Is it an aug or something? I'll check bg to see if I can find info on it but that sounds fantastic.
 Valefor.Maranwe
user: Maranwe
By Valefor.Maranwe 2014-07-31 03:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohh how do you get the -10emn on it? Is it an aug or something? I'll check bg to see if I can find info on it but that sounds fantastic.

Augmenting WKR weapons

Goodluck!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2014-07-31 03:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Maranwe said: »

Augmenting WKR weapons

Goodluck!

Thanks for the link! Looks like I'm going to be lurking Kumhau a bunch. :D
 Cerberus.Flaminglegion
By Cerberus.Flaminglegion 2014-07-31 03:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

So on a single target cure, your rocking -77 enmity. Or Have you guys included for this as that seems a little excessive to me?
gear cap -50, Tranquil Heart cap -25% at 500 skill

Final Enmity = (Original Enmity)*(1 - (Enmity Down from Gear)/100)*(1 - (Enmity Down from Trait)/100)

Original Enmity *(1-(50/100))*(1-(25/100)) = Original Enmity * 0.375 = Final Enmity

62.5% reduction from your original enmity at caps
[+]
 Ragnarok.Daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2014-07-31 03:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought it was a straight up figure and not a %. Great info ^^
By Heimdel 2014-07-31 11:42:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I've asked this question before but does regen 4 have a hard cap? Last time was told just go look on bgwiki but that doesn't answer the question. I have a full regen set with +46 potency on it but my regen is only 44 hp a tick. With my full gear it should be 76 hp assuming each point of potency is 1hp. So am I missing something or is this a glitch or what?

The club is +10 body is +36 and the spell by itself is 30hp a tick.
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2014-07-31 11:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan said: »
The HQ Piety body's not +36/tick, it's actually 36% (sadly) it is also the same is for the Bolelabunga club, +10%.
Hopefully accurate math below, did it a long time ago, so I most likely forgot, not sure!

If we're talking about Regen IV (+30 Regen / 60 Seconds)

HQ Body+Club=46%.
30x0.46 = +13 HP regen
Marduk Hat+1 = +3 HP Regen
Base Regen IV = +30 HP Regen
=========================
Total = 46, 51 if you have 5/5 Regen merits
--
HQ Theo. Pants = Regen Duration +18 s
Orison Mitts +2 = Regen Duration +15 s
Regen IV Duration Base = +60 s
Total = 93 seconds, Divide by 3 to get 31 ticks.
--
46 x 31 = 1426 HP cured in 93 seconds (no merits)
51 x 31 = 1581 HP cured in 93 seconds (5/5 merits)
By Heimdel 2014-07-31 11:57:46
Link | Quote | Reply

The HQ Piety body's not +36/tick, it's actually 36% (sadly) it is also the same is for the Bolelabunga club, +10%.
Hopefully accurate math below, did it a long time ago, so I most likely forgot, not sure!

If we're talking about Regen IV (+30 Regen / 60 Seconds)

HQ Body+Club=46%.
30x0.46 = +13 HP regen
Marduk Hat+1 = +3 HP Regen
Base Regen IV = +30 HP Regen
Total = 46, 51 if you have 5/5 Regen merits
--
HQ Theo. Pants = Regen Duration +18 s
Orison Mitts +2 = Regen Duration +15 s
Regen IV Duration Base = +60 s
Total = 93 seconds, Divide by 3 to get 31 ticks.
--
46 x 31 = 1426 HP cured in 93 seconds (no merits)
51 x 31 = 1581 HP cured in 93 seconds (5/5 merits)

Thank you that is what I needed to knwo and also that sucks. ; ;
[+]
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
Server: Odin
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-08-07 01:02:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Weapon skill sets updated:

ItemSet 318771

ItemSet 322918

Meow :3
[+]
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-08-07 06:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Realmrazer did 8297 damage on Berserkr during Einherjar with new HQ rings [and NQ earrings]. :o

Phoenix.Capuchin
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2014-08-07 16:59:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Skjalf, which augment is on that Buremte hat in your Realmrazer set? MND or STR?

Speaking of which, what other WKR augments are worth getting for WHM?

Tamaxchi: I stuck enm-10 on mine
Buremte Hat: MND?
Kaabnax Hat: MND again for M.acc on enfeebles?

What else am I missing? I'm admittedly a little behind on mage options, just getting more serious about tweaking my mule WHM's sets.
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-08-07 17:09:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
Skjalf, which augment is on that Buremte hat in your Realmrazer set? MND or STR?

Speaking of which, what other WKR augments are worth getting for WHM?

Tamaxchi: I stuck enm-10 on mine
Buremte Hat: MND?
Kaabnax Hat: MND again for M.acc on enfeebles?

What else am I missing? I'm admittedly a little behind on mage options, just getting more serious about tweaking my mule WHM's sets.

Item Sets » id:322918

WHM - Realmrazer - Artsieq Hose Augments: MP+30 Magic Accuracy+20 MND+7

Buremte Hat Augments: HP+30 MP+30 MND+8

For Tamaxchi... Skjalf initially got Accuracy+45, but then changed it to Magic accuracy+30 and Enmity-10. Don't really use Kaabnax Hat.

[+]
By Creecreelo 2014-08-07 17:17:04
Link | Quote | Reply

mes'yohi slacks
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 17 18 19