I was gonna type that ._.
By Flionheart 2011-07-27 06:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Leoheart said:
Flionheart said:
Don't let the door hit your ***.

D:

I just don't have patience for people who go "*** YOU SE NOT PLAYING ANYMORE *POUTY FACE*" when there's any changes at all.

It's not exactly hard to make a new click'n'buy or Paypal account. If you're going to quit, then just quit, don't make a big song and dance about it to get attention.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-07-27 06:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Any truth to this?
Quote:
this payment ***.. augh, Click&Buy charges a 3.9% rate for money brought over, I really really don't think I need to pay 16$ x2 every 30 days for this ***.. :/ anyone who bought crysta is there a paypal feature for that I can use? I'll just stick 300$ on there and call it a day.

@.@
By Flionheart 2011-07-27 06:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Any truth to this?
Quote:
this payment ***.. augh, Click&Buy charges a 3.9% rate for money brought over, I really really don't think I need to pay 16$ x2 every 30 days for this ***.. :/ anyone who bought crysta is there a paypal feature for that I can use? I'll just stick 300$ on there and call it a day.

@.@

Uhh, not here... But it may be different for the US. I've used click and buy quite a lot and never had issues, or overcharging
 Fenrir.Lillaly
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Lillaly 2011-07-27 06:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey slightly off topic, anyone know if i can stick two seperate accounts on the same SE Account and still dualbox em?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-07-27 06:51:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I think so lol
By Flionheart 2011-07-27 06:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Lillaly said:
Hey slightly off topic, anyone know if i can stick two seperate accounts on the same SE Account and still dualbox em?

Err without testing I'm not 100% sure. I'd guess it would be ok, but it really depends on whether logging in with the same SE account, would log the other one out. I'd make a separate SE account to be safe.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-07-27 06:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Leoheart said:
Flionheart said:
Don't let the door hit your ***.

D:

I just don't have patience for people who go "*** YOU SE NOT PLAYING ANYMORE *POUTY FACE*" when there's any changes at all.

It's not exactly hard to make a new click'n'buy or Paypal account. If you're going to quit, then just quit, don't make a big song and dance about it to get attention.

Yeah unless said people are looking for sympathy I can't see why they'd throw their toys out the pram about it.

Anyway i'll contribute, I just pay via direct debit, I tried the Crysta thing once, but my CC company have made it so I need to use my online banking account, which I derped and forgot the details for years and years ago, The crysta thing I'm assuming is just a gimic to buy x-months of playtime in one day, that way SE makes more money a month per person as oposed to the usual fees everyone pays at the start of the month I guess.
 Shiva.Pheare
Server: Shiva
user: pheared
By Shiva.Pheare 2011-07-27 06:52:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Lillaly said:

Err without testing I'm not 100% sure. I'd guess it would be ok, but it really depends on whether logging in with the same SE account, would log the other one out. I'd make a separate SE account to be safe.

I've had 2 POL ID's on 1 SE account for a long time and have dual boxed no problem(Even using the same security token). I haven't yet switched it over to the new billing but I doubt anything will change.
[+]
By Flionheart 2011-07-27 06:53:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Pheare said:
Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Lillaly said:

I've had 2 POL ID's on 1 SE account for a long time and have dual boxed no problem. I haven't yet switched it over to the new billing but I doubt anything will change.

There's your answer then.
 Hades.Tripster
Server: Hades
user: Lisamarie
By Hades.Tripster 2011-07-27 06:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

How can I get crysta online?

This is actualy interesting for me since I pay my account on euros. I guess this means I can buy crysta using US dollars, meaning I will pay less.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-07-27 06:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll say I'm a bit confused, but users with an SE account are ok to carry on without changing any billing and payment information right?
 Shiva.Pheare
By Shiva.Pheare 2011-07-27 07:01:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Shiva.Pheare said:
Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Lillaly said:

I've had 2 POL ID's on 1 SE account for a long time and have dual boxed no problem. I haven't yet switched it over to the new billing but I doubt anything will change.

There's your answer then.

I will add one thing though. If you share 1 account and not the other it is something to consider before you link them. The person who is using account #2 will need your square-enix login/pw now giving them access to your SE account.

Also something to keep in mind.... if you ever plan on switching owners of one of the accounts but not the other. They're both going to be logged into the same SE account, so you'll never truly be able to separate them.
 Valefor.Forgotten
Server: Valefor
user: Forg
By Valefor.Forgotten 2011-07-27 07:03:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Back momentarily to ask where they put the deactivating content ID option...Already gone from POL and I'm not seeing a way to do it off their website. o.O? Had planned to simply deactivate the ID's in case friends came back. Guessing I have to just kill the POL id itself now.

And lol at pouty face bullshiat. Looks like you were hovering for the 1st "quitting" post you could spot. Sorry to disappoint by not filling it with rage and f bombs to fit the cliche for you.

Update: finally got through to a rep and got him to understand that no I can't use the website to deactivate them because its not transferred and can't transfer because of the error message about billing...They were trying to stick me with next months bill. All ID's now inactive.
[+]
 Shiva.Pheare
By Shiva.Pheare 2011-07-27 07:06:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Leoheart said:
I'll say I'm a bit confused, but users with an SE account are ok to carry on without changing any billing and payment information right?

you'll still have to go to here and follow the 'If you already have a Square Enix account...' instructions.
By Flionheart 2011-07-27 07:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Forgotten said:
Back momentarily to ask where they put the deactivating content ID option...Already gone from POL and I'm not seeing a way to do it off their website. o.O? Had planned to simply deactivate the ID's in case friends came back. Guessing I have to just kill the POL id itself now.

And lol at pouty face bullshiat. Looks like you were hovering for the 1st "quitting" post you could spot. Sorry to disappoint by not filling it with rage and f bombs to fit the cliche for you.

You seem pretty ragey

And like you're after attention. gtfo.
 Fenrir.Lillaly
By Fenrir.Lillaly 2011-07-27 07:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Pheare said:
I will add one thing though. If you share 1 account and not the other it is something to consider before you link them. The person who is using account #2 will need your square-enix login/pw now giving them access to your SE account. Also something to keep in mind.... if you ever plan on switching owners of one of the accounts but not the other. They're both going to be logged into the same SE account, so you'll never truly be able to separate them.

Honsetly its just a second account i picked up cause the UC-Aby edition was 13$ on Steam XD. I am glad to hear there is no issue with running two accounts off the same SE ID
 Fenrir.Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-07-27 07:10:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Pheare said:
Fenrir.Leoheart said:

you'll still have to go to here and follow the 'If you already have a Square Enix account...' instructions.

Done that now, Thanks a bunch :)
By Zenaku14 2011-07-27 07:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Tripster said:
How can I get crysta online?

This is actualy interesting for me since I pay my account on euros. I guess this means I can buy crysta using US dollars, meaning I will pay less.

For ffxiv each Area is lock to your SE account so let's say your account is NA and you have a EU bank you can't link your EU bank account with a NA SE account and you most show a NA address also to be allow to use that NA Bank account. For you to get it cheap you must have a NA bank account and a NA SE account. Most part of the world are lock to only using clickandbuy and some can't even buy crysta they have to buy straight up with clickandbuy. I'm sure this issue is the same with FFXI seeing how SE account is the same one we use for ffxiv :(

I went on here to read what the players playing ffxi feel about the new payment system and it seem no one like it just like the ffxiv players i wish they had pol i pay with them 6month without issue.

If SE don't come up with a new payment a lot of players would quit ffxiv due to this issue. This been a big topic on the ffxiv forums it even have two or more topic and the dev still have not talk about it it seem they going to stay with this and it going to hurt them i the long run.

I don't see why a company like SE can't make Time card for themself and allow us to pay straight up for ffxi/ffxiv without issue -.-
 Valefor.Forgotten
Server: Valefor
user: Forg
By Valefor.Forgotten 2011-07-27 07:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
You seem pretty ragey
Your rage meter is broken. Or you can't tell it apart from sadness. One of the two.

You seem to need someone to fight with. I got nothin to give you though. I also have nothin better to do at the moment than watch you complain about my presence. /popcorn
[+]
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2011-07-27 07:27:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Link..

This shows that CCs with 3D secure won't need Click and Buy yet in Thier step by step instructions posted today it says you do.... Seriously WTF SE?
 Shiva.Tyurruu
user: Tyurru
By Shiva.Tyurruu 2011-07-27 07:37:23
Link | Quote | Reply

20 times it failed to pay by card I had everything done right.
IN THE END i had to buy Crysta and pay via that using the same Credit details that apparently kept getting my error code 105 D:
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-07-27 07:45:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't really look through the inormation yet, but, can you pay for Crysta with money that you had deposited into your Paypal account?
 Siren.Thebeano
Server: Siren
user: beano
By Siren.Thebeano 2011-07-27 07:47:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

After you login to your SE account, set payment to Crysta then from the left menu select
Add Crysta.
Select the amount you wish to add.
Select Ultimatepay
Then you will get a popup box, select payment method as Paypal.

I had problems paying for my NA account with click and buy, must of been the fact that my click and buy account is from the UK.
Using the method above worked for adding Crysta to my NA account.
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-07-27 07:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Is anyone else getting this message at the S-E Account webpage?:

Quote:
Because this month's service fees have not yet completed processing, you cannot transfer your PlayOnline ID.
Please try again next month.

And, if so ... what do we do about it?
[+]
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-07-27 07:55:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh looky, I think I figured it out.

Since I had to "re-activate" my account/Content ID (which I never cancelled) at the beginning of July, due to Square-Enix flubbing-up their billing cycle at the start of July ... now I can't do the account transfer thing until August.

Seriously, S-E ... you KNEW about your "accidental" cancellations of many accounts at the start of July!

It's July 27th now .... could you REALLY have not just waited until next week (August) to initiate this new Account Transfer garbage?

W
T
F
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-27 07:57:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Couldn't they have just changed the billing periods without all this ***?
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-07-27 07:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I was able to do it, but I may cancel anyways. If it's pay period starting from when you play, I won't be playing for at least another 2 weeks, no reason to throw 6 bucks at them
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-07-27 08:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said:
Couldn't they have just changed the billing periods without all this ***?

Probably, yes. Although they probably would have screwed that up, too.

My best guess here is that this is just a "first step" towards eliminating POL entirely. I have no idea how they will do that, but I bet they will soon.

Of course, they want to make sure their stream of income is secure before they make any other changes.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10