FFXI can now be paid via crysta
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-07-31 02:55:12
Link | Quote | Reply

That means the 2~4 dollars they charge your account for verification is wasted, because it goes into your click and buy account and not back into your back account. That's is pretty annoying.
 Phoenix.Degs
Server: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2011-07-31 04:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I really dont see what the point of all of this is...are they just trying to distance themselves from POL?... maybe this is the beginning of a stand alone launcher for FFXI too... god i hope so i really hate POL and all the CSR's and crap that follow's it.. though i dont really want to have to buy the game each month, id rather just let it debit my account, but for some i can see how this would be a good thing
[+]
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Server: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-07-31 06:37:51
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm just glad they are soooo done with the horrible POL payment system and game management, now there is so many alternatives to pay the game, i bought a "ultimate gamecard" from walmart to add crysta, it works.
 Ragnarok.Napkins
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Napkins 2011-07-31 07:28:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
i'm just glad they are soooo done with the horrible POL payment system and game management, now there is so many alternatives to pay the game, i bought a "ultimate gamecard" from walmart to add crysta, it works.
Yeah, I bought a card from GameStop. Really gratful to the changes. Alot smoother, easier to manage.
 Siren.Nehalania
Server: Siren
user: Nehalania
By Siren.Nehalania 2011-07-31 07:35:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Crap, guess I have go to pick up 2, $20 cards game cards. One for me, one for fiance.
Told me my pay pal transaction from bank ( to add funds ) would take 3-5 business days. I haven't used pay pal but once so I couldn't remember if it was instant or you had to wait.

Hate having to pay a lot more than normal for the both of us to play. I know the leftovers stay in the account... but still.

I guess next time I can try to add $5.00 crysta and then do another one for $10.00 so I can put in $15 dollars worth instead of $20?
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-07-31 07:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Nehalania said:
Crap, guess I have go to pick up 2, $20 cards game cards. One for me, one for fiance.
Told me my pay pal transaction from bank ( to add funds ) would take 3-5 business days. I haven't used pay pal but once so I couldn't remember if it was instant or you had to wait.

Hate having to pay a lot more than normal for the both of us to play. I know the leftovers stay in the account... but still.

I guess next time I can try to add $5.00 crysta and then do another one for $10.00 so I can put in $15 dollars worth instead of $20?
You don't have to put money on the paypal account, simply link it to the account.
 Siren.Nehalania
Server: Siren
user: Nehalania
By Siren.Nehalania 2011-07-31 07:37:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Even if there's no money in the pay pal account? It'll still know to take it out of my bank account thats linked to it?
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-07-31 07:39:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Nehalania said:
Even if there's no money in the pay pal account? It'll still know to take it out of my bank account thats linked to it?
Yes.
[+]
 Phoenix.Degs
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2011-07-31 13:47:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Siren.Nehalania said:
Yes.
pay pal will automatically draw from your bank account once its linked and verified
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Server: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-07-31 14:16:26
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone else find it funny that you can only get the bonus item in this 4 day stretch if your account is active, however for 2 days now I can't transfer my account because the billing cycle is pending.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-07-31 14:26:48
Link | Quote | Reply

This goes in effect immediately, right? If you've switched over, the payment is going to go through the SE site this coming billing cycle?
 Bismarck.Patrik
Server: Bismarck
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2011-07-31 14:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
anyone else find it funny that you can only get the bonus item in this 4 day stretch if your account is active, however for 2 days now I can't transfer my account because the billing cycle is pending.
you have until august 31st, so you can still get the item even if you gotta wait til august.

Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
This goes in effect immediately, right? If you've switched over, the payment is going to go through the SE site this coming billing cycle?
yes, after you switch it then its done, you will no longer be billed by playonline but instead, whatever you chose
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-07-31 14:55:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks!
 Lakshmi.Kekero
user: teeteeff7
By Lakshmi.Kekero 2011-08-05 17:50:51
Link | Quote | Reply

if you take time off and not pay the account for a few months back to back with the new system, how long do you have until you loose your content ID? Is it still 90 days?
 Leviathan.Smokesalot
By Leviathan.Smokesalot 2011-08-15 10:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, can anyone clear something up for me real quick, because I can't for the life of me see the sense in the following.

Monthly fee is in Crysta, 1250.
100 Crysta = £1 GBP
So if I decide to get the Crysta directly from SE with Paypal, it's £12.50 a month.

100 Ultimatepay Points = 100 Crysta

I save myself the exchange rate by going through Paypal and Ultimatepay?

amidoinitrite?
 Leviathan.Smokesalot
By Leviathan.Smokesalot 2011-08-15 12:48:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Update on above, for anyone interested.

Wouldn't let me buy UP through the Ultimatepay site directly for whatever reason (any ideas?). Paypal Express Checkout "rejected my payment", and I didn't have my security token at hand to sign in to SE account when I posted the above.

Tried again through SE account just now, and the Crysta amount needed was less than the 1250 I'd seen posted everywhere, and the Paypal payment went through ok via the SE popup.
 Cerberus.Valycia
Server: Cerberus
user: valycia
By Cerberus.Valycia 2011-08-17 14:55:35
Link | Quote | Reply

yes me 2 cant wait to get back on yea for me
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [45 days between previous and next post]
By Aldron 2011-10-01 12:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone know where I can buy some Crysta?
Thanks..
 Shiva.Xellith
Server: Shiva
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2011-10-01 13:06:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Aldron said: »
anyone know where I can buy some Crysta?
Thanks..

log in to your SE account on the SE website. ALL your billing is done there now... (unless you havent swapped over your POL acct to SE acct yet.
By Aldron 2011-10-01 13:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks but when i log in to the se account it says i got to pay the fee. And I can only do it with Crysta or Clcik&Buy. Click %Buy dosent work in my country yet (Norway) and when i chose Crysta it says "You dont have any Crysta on your account"..
And no option for adding - there is nothing I can do...
 Bahamut.Aeronis
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-10-01 13:37:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Can try going to Walmart, they sell a game money type gift card there which you can use to get Crysta. I forget what it's called though ._.
By Aldron 2011-10-01 13:43:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I live in Norway lol we dont have Wallmart
 Bahamut.Aeronis
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-10-01 13:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Any other superstore?
 Phoenix.Cathaldus
user: DanielH
By Phoenix.Cathaldus 2011-10-01 13:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Could check here: http://ultimategamecard.playspan.com/ I believe it has a "Where to Buy" section
By volkom 2011-10-01 14:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply

SE should make an ingame store so you can buy items with crysta. and the items you buy can't be sold to npc or put on AH.

so be items like gives auto-raise for 24 hours or like armor variations or costumes and that sort of thing
 Fenrir.Emirii
Server: Fenrir
user: Emerii1
By Fenrir.Emirii 2011-10-01 15:06:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Cash shop???

<No Thanks>

I played a F2P game with a cash shop and it sucked because people had better gear than others because they purchased stuff with RL money.
 Lakshmi.Mrfrodo
user: frodough
By Lakshmi.Mrfrodo 2011-10-01 15:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

So i looked up that gamecards website and i couldnt find any mention of ffxi (spelled out and shortened) or crysta. Anyone know for sure if it works? Id hate to buy it then it not work. thanks
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-10-01 15:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mrfrodo said: »
So i looked up that gamecards website and i couldnt find any mention of ffxi (spelled out and shortened) or crysta. Anyone know for sure if it works? Id hate to buy it then it not work. thanks
I noticed the same thing...
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-10-01 15:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I use dem cards. It works.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10