Drama on phone : not fun.

Anyways Daus
 Asura.Zekky
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2011-06-25 21:50:54
Link | Quote | Reply

What? I can't find the idea that Tiamo could make me pee my pants at any moment?! That would be quite the evil power! I'd hate to be talking to someone and then start peeing myself. Or she could stalk someone who has pissed her while they're hitting on someone and make them instantly uninteresting. THE HORRORS!
 Asura.Tiamo
user: Tiamo
By Asura.Tiamo 2011-06-25 21:59:50
Link | Quote | Reply

my hero <3
By Caclax 2011-06-25 22:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Tiamo =)
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2011-06-25 22:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like to start a motion to have Asura topic banned from MS Paint Challenge.

The whole server.
 Asura.Lokimaru
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2011-06-25 22:34:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said:
I'd like to start a motion to have Asura topic banned from MS Paint Challenge.

The whole server.
:<

Daus
By zahrah 2011-06-25 22:39:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Caclax said:
Tiamo =)

Imagine that! Look who only has one comment on his entire comment history, and guess what it's for!

I don't think I've ever seen someone solicit votes for the MS Paint Challenge ever. Wow! Now I'm with Lillica. This is pretty much bull ***!

I'd rather the votes that were obviously solicited be dispersed among the people who regularly participate, and do not have votes this time around.

Just wow, Tiamo! This is how you roll? *** ASURA!
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-25 22:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lokimaru is me, btw. :P
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-06-25 22:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

And here I thought the MS Paint Challenge was the only thread untouched by drama. How wrong I was. At least it's not about religion for once.
[+]
By zahrah 2011-06-25 22:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said:

Really? I never knew that.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-25 22:47:37
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:

Really? I never knew that.
Transferred and name-changed in February. :P
By zahrah 2011-06-25 22:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said:
And here I thought the MS Paint Challenge was the only thread untouched by drama. How wrong I was. At least it's not about religion for once.

I thought so too until today. I think everyone needs to check Calax's comment history.

I would be pissed about this regardless of who it was on MSPC. Has someone ever solicited votes before? Is this a first?
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-25 22:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Calax has 8 comments, actually. :P
 Leviathan.Novax
Server: Leviathan
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-06-25 22:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

No doubt he's a christian
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2011-06-25 22:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Soliciting votes?!?

(stoled from Tigersexypants)
By zahrah 2011-06-25 22:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

We're going to have to add another rule it seems.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-06-25 22:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Can take out my vote too if wanted. Only voted cause I saw what was going on.
I havent posted in here since like week 4 lol
By zahrah 2011-06-25 23:00:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Can take out my vote too if wanted. Only voted cause I saw what was going on.
I havent posted in here since like week 4 lol

Sounds good to me. Thanks for the vote anyhow. This got kind of nutty.

EDIT: Just give it to Tiamo. She obviously wants it that bad. Going out.

Bye all!
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-25 23:02:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Hewison
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2011-06-25 23:07:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Its midnight and I have Zahrah with 11 and spence with 9 votes..if I counted right

with hew at 8 and that other one at 8

I think Zahrah wins and without solicited votes
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-25 23:08:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Daus said:
Its midnight and I have Zahrah with 11 and spence with 9 votes..if I counted right

with hew at 8 and that other one at 8

I think Zahrah wins and without solicited votes
The numbers are right. :3
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2011-06-25 23:10:25
Link | Quote | Reply

There doesn't have to be drama if people don't bring in the drama. I'm being serious about my vote... I know plenty of the frequent posters in here. Should my vote be disqualified because it may feel as though I'm just voting for a friend? Don't get to butt hurt. It's suppose to be fun.
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2011-06-25 23:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

this thread was going perfectly fine until absurdity broke out earlier

if you want quick attention for your artwork here are some quick easy tips for it

1. sign up for deviantart
2. Draw Roxxas from Kingdom Hearts
3. Draw Axel from Kingdom Hearts
4. Draw them naked and making out
5. upload it to Deviantart
6. ???
7. Endless attention and its away from here
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2011-06-25 23:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh god, the yaoi fangirls.... @_@
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2011-06-25 23:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Was just about to say, in all seriousness if you want feedback on your "artwork" then open up a deviant art. Just tag everything with the words "yaoi" "yuri" and "naruto" and people will find it and leave comments.

We don't really post anything here to critique each others work as far as skill goes. If it is funny we lol, if it is not it tends to get ignored. In the last few weeks I have had a few entries completely ignored, it happens. Change up your game if you want to seriously "compete" here, but keep in mind the rest of us are having fun while you are going out of your way to make people upset and to cheat to try and tip the odds in your favor.

In the end though you didn't win, despite all the BS you stirred up, and even if you had there was already a plan B for that, so you don't benefit either way in the end. You put your ***(ura) Hat on and acted like a jerk and got some attention though, so yay for you since I am sure that is all you really wanted in the first place.

In the future if you really want feedback on a piece of artwork so bad use deviantart or ask one of us directly. I am always honest and straightforward (see also harsh and blunt) when I critique someones work.

Also... NINE PAGES?!?
[+]
 Bismarck.Azagthothe
Server: Bismarck
user: Azagthoth
By Bismarck.Azagthothe 2011-06-25 23:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:
There doesn't have to be drama if people don't bring in the drama. I'm being serious about my vote... I know plenty of the frequent posters in here. Should my vote be disqualified because it may feel as though I'm just voting for a friend? Don't get to butt hurt. It's suppose to be fun.

Good job, you can actually speak for yourself possibly. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what was going on. It's a shame that it's so easy for females/heshe to get a group of whipping boys online, but that's your choice. Or is it?
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2011-06-25 23:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply

There's also this thread for posting stuff in for feedback.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kowen
user: Kowen
By Asura.Kowen 2011-06-25 23:51:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Daus said:
this thread was going perfectly fine until absurdity broke out earlier

if you want quick attention for your artwork here are some quick easy tips for it

1. sign up for deviantart
2. Draw Roxxas from Kingdom Hearts
3. Draw Axel from Kingdom Hearts
4. Draw them naked and making out
5. upload it to Deviantart
6. ???
7. Endless attention and its away from here

Don't forget all of the other amazing, real art like traced bases, color-filtered self-portraits from self-absorbed gay men who think they're god's gift to the world, exposed vaginas, close up shots of super meaningful passages on lined paper, or cosplay.

Oh, and don't forget fanart for synthesizer mascots. They might be completely *** irrelivant to anything, but they're Japanese and omgKAWAII and that's all that matters.

Also it's only 10PM here, so I vote for zahrah. :P
[+]
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2011-06-25 23:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said:
Was just about to say, in all seriousness if you want feedback on your "artwork" then open up a deviant art. Just tag everything with the words "yaoi" "yuri" and "naruto" and people will find it and leave comments.

We don't really post anything here to critique each others work as far as skill goes. If it is funny we lol, if it is not it tends to get ignored. In the last few weeks I have had a few entries completely ignored, it happens. Change up your game if you want to seriously "compete" here, but keep in mind the rest of us are having fun while you are going out of your way to make people upset and to cheat to try and tip the odds in your favor.

In the end though you didn't win, despite all the BS you stirred up, and even if you had there was already a plan B for that, so you don't benefit either way in the end. You put your ***(ura) Hat on and acted like a jerk and got some attention though, so yay for you since I am sure that is all you really wanted in the first place.

In the future if you really want feedback on a piece of artwork so bad use deviantart or ask one of us directly. I am always honest and straightforward (see also harsh and blunt) when I critique someones work.

Also... NINE PAGES?!?

and just sayin

I like to post here because Im from the art world, but Im from the side where 99% of my followers know me for drawing cute and cuddlies..I am not native to drawing people. People do not have super high expectations of me here and I can experiment with ugly below-me-skills in a crappy art program without feeling like Im being judged and I can have fun with it (and use you all as unsuspecting guinneapigs).

its not a popularity contest..if anything its an lol contest, if you can identify with most people, you will probably win.

Quote:
Don't forget all of the other amazing, real art like traced bases, color-filtered self-portraits from self-absorbed gay men who think they're god's gift to the world, exposed vaginas, close up shots of super meaningful passages on lined paper, or cosplay.

Oh, and don't forget fanart for synthesizer mascots. They might be completely *** irrelivant to anything, but they're Japanese and omgKAWAII and that's all that matters.

hahaha, you got most of them..Ive never noticed the self absorbed gay men but the vajayjays and the cosplays are killing me
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12