Your FF/random Artwork
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41
 Cerberus.Lumei
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-07-01 23:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hay Gaiz. I'm back. This was from today. Cheers.

Lulz its prolly too hueg for the forums but yeah. Its actually barely fits on my screen perfectly.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/182/f/5/FFXI__Mithra_KEEK_by_aydoo.jpg if you cant see it right.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-01 23:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

its sexy
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Server: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-07-01 23:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

im tempted to show off my chobits free hand ink that I did when I was 16 (22 now) but why don't you all just go to my deviant art profile and give me some love? I'm Kaiowolf on there ^^
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Server: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-07-01 23:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
its sexy

you're sexy. :)
 Gilgamesh.Mistrissyuki
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Mistrissyuki 2010-07-03 17:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I already posted once on here, but I just finished this for my friend Lylin last night. I thought I'd put it up here, too

Apparently the color is a little washed-out looking. O.o Anyone else think so? Again, sorry for the size ^^;
[+]
 Titan.Lyali
Server: Titan
user: Lyali
By Titan.Lyali 2010-07-11 01:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not uncommon for colors to look faded when scanning. Sometimes you can adjust it afterward with your image program but sometimes it's really hard to get it to look just right.

I like the hair.
 Carbuncle.Kareiya
Server: Carbuncle
user: Kareiya
By Carbuncle.Kareiya 2010-07-14 21:42:55
Link | Quote | Reply

God i haven't looked at this thread in so long xD

might I make a quick request, this will be similar to my DA journal entry(if anybody does watch my journal)

uh....hope ya don't mind xD

http://kareiya.deviantart.com/journal/33260518/
 Bismarck.Bloodbeat
Server: Bismarck
user: bloodbeat
By Bismarck.Bloodbeat 2010-07-18 14:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

some member of my linkshell and I were likening Plenilune Embrace to something that you might see in Sailor Moon. so here is how I think it came about...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Kareiya
Server: Carbuncle
user: Kareiya
By Carbuncle.Kareiya 2010-07-18 18:34:48
Link | Quote | Reply

oh lord xD that is scary...!
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
Server: Midgardsormr
user: AAAGH
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2010-07-25 09:48:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Darki, those looks very nice! the portrait is very well made :)

That mithra monk perspective looks great Lumei, that expression on her face is not what I would have expected, unless she's kicking a tarutaru (sorry, tarus)

Those are some lovely girls, Yuki! I'm with Lyali, you could fix a bit the colors in some edition program such as photoshop, but be careful since there's a very vibrant color already (the red on her gloves and strockings) and it could turn exhagerated!

Bloodbeat, what to say about your sailor wolf thingie... We want it as NM, NOW!

Gilgamesh.Mistrissyuki
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Mistrissyuki 2010-07-29 14:57:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I just wish there was some sort of way to fix monitors to a standard--all the colors look fine on mine, some think they look too dark, and others say they're too light T-T lol I could fix them if only I knew which monitors were right XD
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2010-07-30 16:05:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Very nice artwork I seen so far I'm tempted to ask Petipet for a request but I'd feel bad for bothering her since she's already busy with 100's of other requests. I have attempted my own "art work" but its failure compared to all this work all my "artwork" consists of is finding an npc emote in Altana Viewer, finding a decent background & adding some text (or just a background with the image) T_T heck lol my Youtube background is a nice bg I found on Photobucket then put different poses of...a certain npc it turned out pretty nice for cut & paste artwork =P
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [47 days between previous and next post]
 Titan.Calene
Server: Titan
user: CaleneT
By Titan.Calene 2010-09-15 19:46:44
Link | Quote | Reply

wow! you all are great artist! o-o I'm learning how to draw digitally. Its kinda difficult i think ; ; but this is all i have for FFXI-related art^^

My character Calene :D
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [103 days between previous and next post]
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
Server: Midgardsormr
user: AAAGH
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2010-12-28 06:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, hello? Anyone still around?

I've been a while without stopping by in the forum, and I'm sad to come and don't find many new art -or uncommented new art-! At least paint week still going on I think! Well... Welcome to new artists! :)

I had to format my computer days ago. I'm reinstalling photoshop right now, tablet drivers, everything to draw: and I remembered of Final Fantasy XI... Without it, can't use Altana viewer! Kinda miss doing altana edits, and I'm pretty sure I left some undone here :) if I have some time to do altana edits (don't know how without being able to screenshot, unless people I promised edits send me screens to edit!) or FFXI art, I'll post some to bring up this thread.. Or old art, too!

This one is a collaboration between the great Shiyu-chan (Asri), who did the lines, and I colored it :)

Love those two characters so thought of sharing!
Post art too please! :) merry christmas!
[+]
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-12-28 06:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

my goodness that is stellar work... Robel Akbel looks...just straight evil
 Cerberus.Irishlass
Server: Cerberus
user: Irishlass
By Cerberus.Irishlass 2010-12-28 07:38:59
Link | Quote | Reply

All this makes me with I had Photoshop, a tablet and all the other things you guys talk about. I just started looking at these forums and did a MS paint one (so much fun). It was the first time I have ever used paint to make something like that. My mouse finger was killing me after lol. I am amazed by the work that you guys put into your drawings! You really do such a good job! I like to paint and draw but doing it on computer medium is a totally new for me. I am learning so much from you guys. You are very inspiring.

Thank you
By Gravionblack 2010-12-30 00:30:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Daus said:
I'm posting here cause Caiyuo told me too :O Though Im a bit self conscious about my ff11 works, Im used to drawing "realistic" animals, not so much people but sometimes I wish I was exceedingly better and well rounded and I want to do fanart too.

and a taru

My Deviantart is over here. I've not been uploading much recently. Not been able to find the time to sit down and draw for 8 hours straight like I used to. I just usually make doodles and not post them anywhere 8(

OK i just have to say all the pics are amazing but the one you did here with the cookie and the thf made me laugh till i was hurting, something about the way she is like "ohhh cookie!?"

Had to edit that thought it was a BLU for some reason >.>
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-12-30 00:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

THF >.>
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-12-30 00:46:28
Link | Quote | Reply

that carby looks a lot like a bunny, but omg i love the expression on its face... i like the cookie for the thf picture too lol.. great work
By Gravionblack 2010-12-30 02:07:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I do have a request for anyone who wants to give it a go, since i have not picked up a pencil in at least 7 years, would anyone mind drawing a galka rng? It was my very first 75 job actually ^^;
By Gravionblack 2010-12-30 02:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
THF >.>
>.> . . . . . now that you mention it <.< i am not sure why i said Blu, im going to blame it on the time . . yeah that sounds good ^^
By Gravionblack 2010-12-30 02:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Halciform said:
I said I would post it when I was done. So dead now.

still have three more weeks of school left. blarghgghg
I just got to watch this and it was amazing! The music really set the mood for the whole things awesome work Halciform.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [127 days between previous and next post]
 Caitsith.Linear
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Linear 2011-05-06 14:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy hell, this too much longer to find than I thought it would. >_>

Old random doodle I dubbed Buddy Death:

New-ish portrait fanart of my character:

New drawing done as of 20 minutes ago:

I'm still developing my "style", so radical shifts have been happening quite often, although I'm extremely pleased with this latest on. I just need to refine it more.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [50 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-26 01:54:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd say your style is fairly well developed dude, not saying there's no room for improvement or adaption (because there ALWAYS is), but considering I scrolled up from the bottom and knew this post was yours before I got to your name... It's looking pretty good.

I recognised Halc's and Daus's too, but that's cheating, because I've already seen those before.
 Fenrir.Saeki
Server: Fenrir
user: Mirae
By Fenrir.Saeki 2011-06-27 12:36:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I do doodle sometimes, it's not as good as most of you guys' art...but I do it for fun xD

Freya from FFIX
Mithras and manthras
Pandemonium, FFIX
And a load of signatures I made back in the day:
http://kim-mariet.deviantart.com/gallery/25555043
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-27 12:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish someone would do drawings for me! :<
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2011-07-01 18:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Blargh at the neck. Overall, I'm unsatisfied with the drawing, but it was mostly experimenting with well, everything.

The shading... I feel I did pretty well. Besides the neck, but that bit's a complete crapfest D:
 Phoenix.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-07-01 18:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

CoP snoll fight
[+]
By Wilsor 2011-07-01 19:15:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fondue said:

CoP snoll fight