Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-25 23:55:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Daus said:
Phoenix.Lillicarnage said:
Was just about to say, in all seriousness if you want feedback on your "artwork" then open up a deviant art. Just tag everything with the words "yaoi" "yuri" and "naruto" and people will find it and leave comments.

We don't really post anything here to critique each others work as far as skill goes. If it is funny we lol, if it is not it tends to get ignored. In the last few weeks I have had a few entries completely ignored, it happens. Change up your game if you want to seriously "compete" here, but keep in mind the rest of us are having fun while you are going out of your way to make people upset and to cheat to try and tip the odds in your favor.

In the end though you didn't win, despite all the BS you stirred up, and even if you had there was already a plan B for that, so you don't benefit either way in the end. You put your ***(ura) Hat on and acted like a jerk and got some attention though, so yay for you since I am sure that is all you really wanted in the first place.

In the future if you really want feedback on a piece of artwork so bad use deviantart or ask one of us directly. I am always honest and straightforward (see also harsh and blunt) when I critique someones work.

Also... NINE PAGES?!?

and just sayin

I like to post here because Im from the art world, but Im from the side where 99% of my followers know me for drawing cute and cuddlies..I am not native to drawing people. People do not have super high expectations of me here and I can experiment with ugly below-me-skills in a crappy art program without feeling like Im being judged and I can have fun with it (and use you all as unsuspecting guinneapigs).

its not a popularity contest..if anything its an lol contest, if you can identify with most people, you will probably win.

This. I find it the reaction they had sad and pissing of the majority of posters especially fellow drawers is a GREAT way to get your thread ignored when you make a subject. If you were to win.
[+]
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2011-06-26 00:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

If someone wants to ask friends to vote for them, that's their business. If that person ends up winning because of it, I'll simply not participate in the next contest.

I'm not gonna backread through this ***, so I'm going to assume Zarah is still in the lead and will win shortly. Feel free to correct me.
[+]
 Bismarck.Yuzumoo
Server: Bismarck
user: Yuzuchan
By Bismarck.Yuzumoo 2011-06-26 00:01:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate that stupid crap like this has tainted the MSPaint thread ;~;
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-06-26 00:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I don't post because I want to win. I do it because it's fun, and I get to throw my character in strange situations (like that one about Portal... that shizz was awesome). And if I get a vote or two, well that's awesome, but I'm not worried. It's all about having fun and getting carpal tunnel by trying to keep my wrist straight while I use that stupid laser mouse to draw.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-26 00:05:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Yeah, I don't post because I want to win. I do it because it's fun, and I get to throw my character in strange situations (like that one about Portal... that shizz was awesome). And if I get a vote or two, well that's awesome, but I'm not worried. It's all about having fun and getting carpal tunnel by trying to keep my wrist straight while I use that stupid laser mouse to draw.

Yep that's the most fun part honestly. Good topics give me fun ideas and I enjoy putting that into a image for others to see.
[+]
 Bismarck.Yuzumoo
By Bismarck.Yuzumoo 2011-06-26 00:06:53
Link | Quote | Reply

That's if you actually enter Uri... which is something you haven't done recently D:<
 Asura.Daisuki
Server: Asura
user: Spinale
By Asura.Daisuki 2011-06-26 00:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

TIAMO
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-26 00:11:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Yuzumoo said:
That's if you actually enter Uri... which is something you haven't done recently D:<
Haven't had any OMG I HAVE TO DRAW THIS ideas lately :/
 Asura.Luelle
user: Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2011-06-26 00:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

How did it get to this much drama?
Jeesh.
I enjoyed Tiamo's and Spence's, but like I said herpes is a bit much (I did lol though) so I voted for Tiamo.
 Bismarck.Yuzumoo
By Bismarck.Yuzumoo 2011-06-26 00:12:15
Link | Quote | Reply

You're just making excuses! :P
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Spency 2011-06-26 00:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Luelle said:
Jeesh.
I enjoyed Tiamo's and Spence's, but like I said herpes is a bit much (I did lol though) so I voted for Tiamo.

I give you the benefit of the doubt, but not the rest.

Anyway, this is FFXIAH, people looooove drama here, even if they won't admit it.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-26 00:15:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
Asura.Luelle said:
Jeesh.

Anyway, this is FFXIAH, people looooove drama here, even if they won't admit it.
What are you saying Spence. Clearly all these random people(from Asura) came out to vote for no reason even if some of them never vote or even post!
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-06-26 00:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Bismarck.Yuzumoo said:
Haven't had any OMG I HAVE TO DRAW THIS ideas lately :/

liesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Too much TF2

/distraction!
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2011-06-26 00:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
Asura.Luelle said:
Jeesh.

Spence is a friend indeed....WAIT...Apollyon Ravager WHAT IS THIS?!
 Bismarck.Yuzumoo
By Bismarck.Yuzumoo 2011-06-26 00:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Spence is just being a nice Canadian, eh? D:
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2011-06-26 00:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Asura.Luelle said:
Jeesh.

What are you saying Spence. Clearly all these random people(from Asura) came out to vote for no reason even if some of them never vote or even post!
I'm just a random person! I'm just a RANDOM person? I'M JUST A RANDOM PERSON?!
DISOWNED! <3
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Spence 2011-06-26 00:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Luelle said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Asura.Luelle said:
Jeesh.

So sorry.

Bismarck.Yuzumoo said:

I believe Lue, she's never given me any reason not to.
 Bismarck.Azagthothe
user: Azagthoth
By Bismarck.Azagthothe 2011-06-26 00:23:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh, I think it would be nearly impossible for a lot of people here to say they don't love drama. In any case, I usually don't vote, but I usually view all the entries on a weekly basis, because it's fun.
 Asura.Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2011-06-26 00:27:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Asura.Luelle said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Asura.Luelle said:
Jeesh.

So sorry.

Bismarck.Yuzumoo said:

I believe Lue, she's never given me any reason not to.
Much better :D

I won't lie, a friend told me to come in here and vote.
BUT I did honestly like tiamo's the best. I think you have to know the back story, because it does make if funnier. At least in my opinion. But I do agree the way she handled herself wasn't the best. Although, I don't know her well at all, so I'm really not going to make any judgments on her actions.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-06-26 00:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Luelle said:
I think you have to know the back story, because it does make if funnier.
No one here would laugh if its what I'm thinking of.
 Bismarck.Dierdreh
user: Dierdreh
By Bismarck.Dierdreh 2011-06-26 00:42:37
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, I was gonna write along blurb about how this thread is for grins and giggles and being creative and what not but instead I'll say this:

If anyone is REALLY looking for critiques or comments I would suggest posting their work in the screenshot section. (Although, I honestly wouldn't recommend it.) >.>;
 Valefor.Krishpy
Server: Valefor
user: KrispyCat
By Valefor.Krishpy 2011-06-26 01:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Since the last few pages have been lots of comments, I hope it's ok if I ask a question! (sorry for derail without picture!!) Does anyone here do their pictures on an iPad? I saw there's some drawing apps for iPad and wondered if that would work. Like being able to post a picture I did no there to here? Sorry for the total random question, but I figured someone might know! I love MS paint every week!!!
By zahrah 2011-06-26 01:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Yuzumoo said:

Awww...Uri is in mine. Does that count?

Bismarck.Dierdreh said:
You know, I was gonna write along blurb about how this thread is for grins and giggles and being creative and what not but instead I'll say this:

If anyone is REALLY looking for critiques or comments I would suggest posting their work in the screenshot section. (Although, I honestly wouldn't recommend it.) >.>;

I wouldn't recommend it either. Rin was being harassed by some *** recently. *** on FFXIAH? Imagine that! I can't say I don't empathize with her after what I found out from Krizz today.

Valefor.Krishpy said:
Since the last few pages have been lots of comments, I hope it's ok if I ask a question! (sorry for derail without picture!!) Does anyone here do their pictures on an iPad? I saw there's some drawing apps for iPad and wondered if that would work. Like being able to post a picture I did no there to here? Sorry for the total random question, but I figured someone might know! I love MS paint every week!!!

From what I understand, tablets are acceptable. :)
By zahrah 2011-06-26 01:26:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Luelle and Zekky, I know you two are regulars. I adore you both.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-26 01:48:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Krishpy said:
As long as you're using an MS Paint-ish program. You know, no multi-layering, photo-manipulating, filters and effects ect. I don't think anyone is too anal about it, but the whole point is to keep it simple.

Also, woo, someone has finally out-done my drama efforts in MS Paint when I accused some guy of cheating with some Family Guy pic. In my defence, I only stuck at the argument because of his "OMFGIDIDNOT" way overly defensive attitude <_<

Edit: And that's where the WIP rule came from lol
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-26 01:52:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I know I'm up late when I see Blazza's as they're made and not in back reading XD
 Bismarck.Yuzumoo
By Bismarck.Yuzumoo 2011-06-26 01:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, it is past your bedtime gramps ;o
By zahrah 2011-06-26 02:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

It's past both of our bedtimes.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-26 02:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
It's past both of our bedtimes.
It is not!
/whines like a little kid after bed time
 Valefor.Krishpy
Server: Valefor
user: KrispyCat
By Valefor.Krishpy 2011-06-26 02:06:47
Link | Quote | Reply

So far my entries have been pretty basic circles and square shapes haha, I hope to have slightly prettier circles and squares if I can use a stylus of sorts! I'll have to read up on these apps and see if I can make it work!
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12