Unicorn.Marrs
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-06 20:31:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
OP is a bandwagon mnk

O no! This means...? I'm not cool? Uh oh. Video game forums are an important place to look cool, omg! my self esteem! I can feel it falling! O no! My post have negative scores! My life. Its over. I guess suicide is the only way out of this pain! Im a bandwagon mnk1!!! Actually I noted in that thread I lvl'd mnk as a means to get things for other jobs. So not really a bandwagon mnk, in reference to origin, it was more so a puppet job, which if anything is degrading to mnk. But in playing it I have come to like it (which could also be a result of it being my first melee job as well). Sorry to kill it again.

Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
OP is a bandwagon mnk

Ah, problems getting BB items.. Would explain this thread:p

Never really tried. I figured as this is a "bandwagon" job and people can have 90 mnk nearly instantly vie aby its not even worth wasting time trying to camp or get those.

You can all keep pretending none of these issues have merit simply because of who the OP is if you'd like, but its quite evident through servers having to merge that this is an issue with a point. Whether or not I addressed those issues correctly could be another topic, but no ones even doing that, more so people are just concerned it seems with why I would have created such a thread, as if servers having to merge doesn't make this point already. Keep trying to piss me off kids (which isn't going very well either). Let me give you a clue though, anything or way you insult me vie a video game isn't going to offend me, it would have to be something personal, but none of you know me personally, I don't take video games that seriously (incase you couldn't tell by my sarcasm above), sorry.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-06 20:52:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't this the same as all your other threads?

"Don't point out my bad gear because I'm too lazy to get good gear"

Deal with it.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-06 20:53:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
OP is a bandwagon mnk

O no! This means...? I'm not cool? Uh oh. Video game forums are an important place to look cool, omg! my self esteem! I can feel it falling! O no! My post have negative scores! My life. Its over. I guess suicide is the only way out of this pain! Im a bandwagon mnk1!!! Actually I noted in that thread I lvl'd mnk as a means to get things for other jobs. So not really a bandwagon mnk, in reference to origin, it was more so a puppet job, which if anything is degrading to mnk. But in playing it I have come to like it (which could also be a result of it being my first melee job as well). Sorry to kill it again.

Butthurt much?
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 02:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
OP is a bandwagon mnk

Butthurt much?

My thread was called my bandwagon mnk thread. So how on earth would I get butthurt over someone calling me what I called myself before he even did? Good try. In fact, in what you're qouting me here, I even say I made it as a job to get other jobs stuff, so why would that bother me x2? Did you think at all before saying that? Maybe even just like 5 seconds? Lastly, do you know what sarcasm is?
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 02:15:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Deal with it.

No. One had to deal with pot. Another was me making fun of people for making fun of people over how they play a video game. In which someone confused me defending random people's gear with me defending my own gear (which was funny because I never even brought up my mnk or his gear, in fact know one on that thread knew what I had or didn't have or wanted to have). And another thread I attempted a discussion about the human brain.

You fail twice in a row on my thread. Keep posting you're fun.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 02:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
OP is a bandwagon mnk

O no! This means...? I'm not cool? Uh oh. Video game forums are an important place to look cool, omg! my self esteem!

You are not and you are not cut out for video game forums, kthnxbai

Someone who's never met me in real life is calling me not cool. I'm so hurt. Its seriously odd to me that people even try these sorts of things, is this seriously supposed to hurt me? Am I supposed to care that I'm not wanted by you? Like you honestly seriously thought telling me this would have some effect on me? I really don't get it. Seriously. But then again you thought this was about me trying to sound smart. So you place a lot of emotion and worth into an online forum and probably assume I do too, which is natural, without even realizing how silly and stupid it is.
[+]
 Alexander.Odaka
Server: Alexander
user: Odaka
By Alexander.Odaka 2011-03-12 02:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

triple post GO
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 02:21:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Odaka said:
triple post GO

Yep. Well I want them to know they're responded too. This is fun for me, and I know theres a feature that allows some people to know when they've been responded to, so if they know, more post, more fun, and I figure if i just quote them - that if they have that feature they wont get it. If I was more active on the forum though yea i wouldn't have to do that. But o well.

[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-12 02:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
OP is a bandwagon mnk

Butthurt much?

My thread was called my bandwagon mnk thread. So how on earth would I get butthurt over someone calling me what I called myself before he even did? Good try. Secondly, do you know what sarcasm is?
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Deal with it.

No. One had to deal with pot. Another was me making fun of people for making fun of people over how they play a video game. In which someone confused me defending random people's gear with me defending my own gear (which was funny because I never even brought up my mnk or his gear, in fact know one on that thread knew what I had or didn't have or wanted to have).

Implying I was trying? I call it as I see it.

1) You're butthurt
2) You're an attention ***

There are only really 2 options there.

You obviously can't handle video game forums.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2011-03-12 02:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

The first thing that catches my eye for a MNK is one thing and one thing alone, it always leads to the ultimate question:

What colour is your belt?

If that one doesn't suit what you're wearing it could be:

Is your belt setting new records with it's swift pace?
Is your belt a fan of the Twilight series?

or my favourite:

Is your belt well endowed? I could swear it was a head long in front of the competition.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-12 02:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Alexander.Odaka said:
triple post GO

Yep. Well I want them to know they're responded too. This is fun for me, and I know theres a feature that allows some people to know when they've been responded to, so if they know, more post, more fun, and I figure if i just quote them - that if they have that feature they wont get it. If I was more active on the forum though yea i wouldn't have to do that. But o well.

Implying you're having fun.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 02:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
OP is a bandwagon mnk

Butthurt much?

My thread was called my bandwagon mnk thread. So how on earth would I get butthurt over someone calling me what I called myself before he even did? Good try. Secondly, do you know what sarcasm is?
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Deal with it.

No. One had to deal with pot. Another was me making fun of people for making fun of people over how they play a video game. In which someone confused me defending random people's gear with me defending my own gear (which was funny because I never even brought up my mnk or his gear, in fact know one on that thread knew what I had or didn't have or wanted to have).

1) You're butthurt

Why are you pretending like a video game forum is hard to handle? Does that make you feel tough or something cause you assume you can? I'm honestly confused.

1) Ok. You're evidence obviously speaks for it's contradicting-self.
2) I think this is you're way of saying I cant make a valid point, so heres another insult that common on forums.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 02:30:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Alexander.Odaka said:
triple post GO

Very good. Now you're getting it! Now what color is the sky at night?
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-12 02:33:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
OP is a bandwagon mnk

Butthurt much?

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Deal with it.

1) You're butthurt

Why are you pretending like a video game forum is hard to handle? Does that make you feel tough or something cause you assume you can? I'm honestly confused.

2) I think this is you're way of saying I cant make a valid point, so heres another insult that common on forums.

I'm not pretending a video game forum is hard to handle. I'm implying you're too much of a pussy to handle it. And yeah, you're an attention *** evidently by you making 3 or 4 threads on the same subject.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-12 02:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Alexander.Odaka said:
triple post GO

Very good. Now you're getting it! Now what color is the sky at night?

I don't think you understand what sarcasm is.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-12 02:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4 emotionally invested replies followed by "I don't care"
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 02:34:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said:
The first thing that catches my eye for a MNK is one thing and one thing alone, it always leads to the ultimate question:

or my favourite:

Is your belt well endowed? I could swear it was a head long in front of the competition.

See but again like I said on that thread, maybe someone atm doesn't have the money to get a brown belt, (or they don't have the time to wait and find a 21-24 hour pop.).

And this person must go out and do the quest correct? So if they go out to do the quest on mnk, and you examine them, and they have twilight, you're going to make fun of them correct? But you're insults are stupid cause in fact you don't know the situation. This is why that thread was stupid. It was snapshot images that showed peoples inability to understand everything has a "context".

Sure some of them may have been dumb and not known better, but thats not the point, the point is is you can't know for sure.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-12 02:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Cerberus.Tidis said:

or my favourite:

See but again like I said on that thread, maybe someone atm doesn't have the money to get a brown belt, (or they don't have the time to wait and find a 21-24 hour pop.).

And this person must go out and do the quest correct? So if they go out to do the quest on mnk, and you examine them, and they have twilight, you're going to make fun of them correct? But you're insults are stupid cause in fact you don't know the situation. This is why that thread was stupid. It was snapshot images that showed peoples inability to understand everything has a "context".

If they can get a twilight belt they can get a brown belt. If they can't get a brown belt they should be working on the quest before they try to use it as a job in abyssea.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 02:38:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
OP is a bandwagon mnk

Butthurt much?

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Deal with it.

1) You're butthurt

I'm not pretending a video game forum is hard to handle. I'm implying you're too much of a pussy to handle it. And yeah, you're an attention *** evidently by you making 3 or 4 threads on the same subject.

1)Empty name calling (it has no weight or point outside of you just saying you think im a pussy). Geesh. Inb4emotionally invested? Look at you kiddo.

2) Please show me these threads.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 02:40:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Cerberus.Tidis said:

or my favourite:

If they can get a twilight belt they can get a brown belt. If they can't get a brown belt they should be working on the quest before they try to use it as a job in abyssea.

Sure they can, but they have to go out and get it correct? There in lays your time you take a screenshot upload it to ffxiah and say look at him! You're missing the point. This is of course assuming immediatly after getting 90 someone shouldn't play mnk in any way or fashion till they have a brown belt. Which is just a silly thing for someone to do just so nerds wont take pics of him and make fun of him.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-03-12 02:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread is really starting to get going here

I'm not too late am I?

What do we have going on here anyway?
[+]
 Titan.Prefalin
Server: Titan
user: Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-03-12 02:42:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:

I'm not too late am I?

i LOL'd and its 3AM ty sir.
[+]
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-03-12 02:42:46
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 02:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

OOOO wait I did make a double thread. That mnk bandwagon thread was relatable to that other one I made. So I guess in a way I made two threads on the same subject ("3 or 4"?). But that was only because I couldn't find the first (which I said in the second, and which is obvious since I didn't reply to any replies that were in the first, why wouldn't an attention *** care about his attention *** thread? That wouldn't even make sense)
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-12 02:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Thinly veiled attempt at getting your pointless views across

A more blunt attempt at getting your pointless views across

And pretty much every thread you post in.

And no, maybe it would be better if I called you a wimp? Wuss? too emotional? Either way you don't have the testicular fortitude to post on FFXIAH if people pointing out ***gear bothers you as much as your emotionally invested posts imply.

Also lol @ the name calling hypocrisy.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-12 02:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Cerberus.Tidis said:

or my favourite:

Sure they can, but they have to go out and get it correct? There in lays your time you take a screenshot upload it to ffxiah and say look at him! You're missing the point. This is of course assuming immediatly after getting 90 someone shouldn't play mnk in any way or fashion till they have a brown belt. Which is just a silly thing for someone to do just so nerds wont take pics of him and make fun of him.

Which they should do. And if they can't handle the fact they are being screenshotted "HURRAH" there's one less ***player in FFXI.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 02:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:

I'm not too late am I?

I actually did want to have a discussion on the OP. That was a rather large thing I wrote. But people couldn't get over who the OP was or the idea that FFXI even had shortfalls, rather that this was just someone bitching or complaining, to which I said, well people are leaving the game so....but no one really tried or was listening passed that point I suppose, just more insults.
[+]