Pics or you're lying. :3
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-12 03:02:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Oh wow, no more Eevees with scarves on Niniann, and was it Flion or Nightfyre; man, I always get them screwed up. Ah, either way the Eevees are gone, so I am now less confused.

@ OP, if you want to have fun, go make your own fun. If you truly ain't worried bout gear go do something like Salvage with a couple friends or even random schmucks. Do Einherjar with six. Beat ***up. Do whatever. There's no reason to just stand around and wait if you really don't want to. Not all things may lead to productivity, but many things can lead to fun.

Twas Nightfyre, Flion's the one who changes his avatar about once a day~

It's what I'm known for.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-03-12 03:03:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Why thank you. I had such trouble keeping it straight. The only difference was the color of the scarves, and it drove me mad! Who is who? Ahhh, I'll just shoot both!
 Unicorn.Marrs
Server: Unicorn
user: Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 03:03:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Darkei said:
hey marrs do no you have a date now?

ironic, you take more time responding here, when you can get seals for you monk ..oh but you no have time, right?

No dates @gf. Fact: You can play this game and forum at the same time. It isn't a problem of "time" i necessarily define, it was a point of competition, and only being one pop at a time. Like I said in the OP, the reason the game fails in this sense isn't because of the competition necessarily, just the fact that if there is, in reference to this same goal, no progress is being made, no progress = not playing = waiting = 0 game interaction.

This point is simple, competition sucks in a video game because no progress is being made, a process that took equally as long (even including the wait time) but always allowed progression to take place would be better, probably even give you a more rewarding feeling (think trials).

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-03-12 03:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Makes the prostitutes cry.

Then again it is like a hot dog down a stadium floor so,,

At least he can pay for love amirite?

Shiva.Flionheart said:
It's what I'm known for.

:3
 Bismarck.Strange
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Strange 2011-03-12 03:04:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Strange said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
Strange, you are just as bad. By the way edit that double quote. Marrs' walls of text are bad enough as it is with only one quote.
all i see here is wah wah wah wah wah wah, ty charlie brown
Don't you have a certain posters *** to be riding for multiple pages saying how terrible they are?
you sound like the tard i made run from my server for calling him out on tardness
Yo soy boricua.
thanks for proving you are a tard
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-12 03:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh and also:

You in a nutshell.
 Phoenix.Amael
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-03-12 03:05:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Strange said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
Strange, you are just as bad. By the way edit that double quote. Marrs' walls of text are bad enough as it is with only one quote.
Don't you have a certain posters *** to be riding for multiple pages saying how terrible they are?
you sound like the tard i made run from my server for calling him out on tardness
Yo soy boricua.
O.o Your flag looks like from Germany
Edit: @ Spicy
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 03:06:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Also there's good reasons you're insulted. You instigate and then cry about being called up on your ***.

Lol @ not emotionally invested then you go out of your way to make me a avatar. I'm sorry you couldn't hold a point?
By Artemicion 2011-03-12 03:06:32
Link | Quote | Reply

All I gotta say is: the game is what you make of it.
If you approach it with a cynical and rotten attitude, the game will probably drag on and be miserably boring for you, yielding little to no results or fulfillment.
But if you truly enjoy the game for the substance therein and the company you play with, and feel at least some sense of connection with your alter-ego of a character, then be steadfast and keep playing til you get exactly what you want. If it weren't for adversity, the reward would be but bittersweet and unsatisfying.

TL;DR Keep your chin up, or just quit playing. Nobody wants to hear your bitching.

[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-12 03:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Also there's good reasons you're insulted. You instigate and then cry about being called up on your ***.

Lol @ not emotionally invested then you go out of your way to make me a avatar. I'm sorry you couldn't hold a point?

I'm pretty sure I can hold a point and make an avatar. It's not hard to make avatars, it took me less than 30 seconds.

Does it bother you? Do you want to cry little man?
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-03-12 03:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, Flion's new avatar is hilarious. I can't stop laughing.
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2011-03-12 03:08:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said:
this
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 03:08:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Oh and also:

You in a nutshell.

Obviously you can handle a video game forum ;-)

Seriously in the end, its about holding a point and just making a valid argument, when you can't, you act like you're acting.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-03-12 03:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Flion can handle a video game forum just fine~ In fact he makes foruming an art.
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2011-03-12 03:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Strange said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
Yo soy boricua.
You are welcome. Would you like a cigarette?
once again wah wah wah wah wah wah, silly child.
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Server: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2011-03-12 03:10:48
Link | Quote | Reply

hay guyz whats goin on?, im all bored lolz
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 03:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
If you approach it with a cynical and rotten attitude, the game will probably drag on and be miserably boring for you, yielding little to no results or fulfillment.
But if you truly enjoy the game for the substance therein and the company you play with, and feel at least some sense of connection with your alter-ego of a character, then be steadfast and keep playing til you get exactly what you want. If it weren't for adversity, the reward would be but bittersweet and unsatisfying.

TL;DR Keep your chin up, or just quit playing. Nobody wants to hear your bitching.

You guys keep calling it bitching, which would be a valid point if I didn't have one. People are leaving, like you say, soon maybe there will be nothing to *** about. If you can't handle constructive criticism (my arguments have a point, I don't base any of them off emotion) then whos really acting like the *** here?

Post deleted by User.
By Artemicion 2011-03-12 03:12:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Artemicion said:

You guys keep calling it bitching, which would be a valid point if I didn't have one. People are leaving, like you say, soon maybe there will be nothing to *** about. If you can't handle constructive criticism (my arguments have a point, I don't base any of them off emotion) then whos really acting like the *** here?

Wat?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-03-12 03:12:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said:
Lmfao it is so great, but I am sure some mod will ride his ***about having fun. DON'T JOKE AT OTHERS EXPENSE!
But that's the best way to have fun, Mod! I mean, c'mon, you have fun with your big *** avatar while telling me I can't post ***! Q,Q!

On the note of Avatars, I rather like yours too Spicy and Niniann's. I think she's had it before.

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Server: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2011-03-12 03:13:33
Link | Quote | Reply

srsly guys whats going on, I dont feel like reading a bunch of quote trains, can someone paraphrase whats goin on prz?
By Artemicion 2011-03-12 03:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Lmfao it is so great, but I am sure some mod will ride his ***about having fun. DON'T JOKE AT OTHERS EXPENSE!
But that's the best way to have fun, Mod! I mean, c'mon, you have fun with your big *** avatar while telling me I can't post ***! Q,Q!

On the note of Avatars, I rather like yours too Spicy and Niniann's. I think she's had it before.

I see you've met Alyria.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2011-03-12 03:14:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Mr.ryan seems you're losing that *** wittyness we seem to be used to.