FFXI's shortfalls
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-12 02:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
OOOO wait I did make a double thread. That mnk bandwagon thread was relatable to that other one I made. So I guess in a way I made two threads on the same subject ("3 or 4"?). But that was only because I couldn't find the first (which I said in the second, and which is obvious since I didn't reply to any replies that were in the first, why wouldn't an attention *** care about his attention *** thread? That wouldn't even make sense)

The only problem is you do care about the threads. You're terrible at hiding the fact that you care so much.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-12 02:48:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Also there's good reasons you're insulted. You instigate and then cry about being called up on your ***.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
Server: Unicorn
user: Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 02:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Thinly veiled attempt at getting your pointless views across

A more blunt attempt at getting your pointless views across

And pretty much every thread you post in.

And no, maybe it would be better if I called you a wimp? Wuss? too emotional? Either way you don't have the testicular fortitude to post on FFXIAH if people pointing out ***gear bothers you as much as your emotionally invested posts imply.

Also lol @ the name calling hypocrisy.

You would have a decent point if my gear was ever discussed, but it never was, nor does anyone even know what my mnk has, so how can I not have the balls to have the discussion of something that never took place?

Secondly the fact that you think it requires balls, or masculinity in a sense to discuss what a video game characters earrings are is so beyond hilarious and *** backwords I don't know what to even say. This is like making fun of someone masculinity because they're playing barbie wrong to me. I can't handle a video game forum? Fine you're the best at it.

Lastly I don't care that you called me a name, (nor did I even imply that) I simply noted you were emotionally invested vie empty name calling. Incorrect?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 02:51:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Hey guys lets keep bumping our own lame threads.

I swear your topics are possibly the most unoriginal, bland, and annoying.

I can't respond? Keep bumping? Its been days, no a week?
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 02:52:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Also there's good reasons you're insulted. You instigate and then cry about being called up on your ***.

Btw you failed at your 3 - 4 mark. You also fail because the links you gave also show that I didn't know where that first thread was, making it more so like one link, which kills your attention *** argument. What do you have left now?
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-03-12 02:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Dumb, dead threads should not be bumped. Period.

Edit: I'm not a hypocrite because it's already at the top D:<
[+]
 Phoenix.Degs
Server: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2011-03-12 02:53:00
Link | Quote | Reply

stoopid thread is stoopid...
/thread
[+]
 Titan.Prefalin
Server: Titan
user: Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-03-12 02:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys lets keep bumping our own lame threads.

I swear your topics are possibly the most unoriginal, bland, and annoying.

EDIT: Not to mention they get boring and full of your walls of text.
yay another person whose gonna make this thread interesting :o /popcorn

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Amael
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-03-12 02:53:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Theres a few, of course, nothing is perfect.

Key notes: Interactive = Play = Fun.
Staring/waiting = X.

1) Wasting an incredible amount of peoples time. Its one thing for progress to be slow in game, its another when no progress goes on at all. For example trying to pop a tier2 (of course this isn't the only way to get seals, but in some cases its the only means in a practical sense, as other nm's may require more people than you can help to bring along with you) nm in the midst of competition. It would be one thing, say if SE decided to make it a requirement of 20 body seals to get af+1 to slow progress, but instead they choose to make one tier2 pop at a time. Meaning the group or person not getting the pop isn't getting to do really much of anything at all, and if he doesn't wait hey may miss his turn, or his chance, the video game ceases to be a video game that you're actually "playing" or being interactive with, as much as your just staring at a computer screen waiting for someone else to finish doing something. (There are quest to obtain seals, that can be done any time without delay, but the chance at the correct reward is incredibly slim, and a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE repetitive quest does not = fun in any sense, especially when the reward vie an nm is so much greater, and so much funner (ie a battle) in respect to those quests.)

The distinction I'm making between slow progress in respect to not playing and slow progress vie just because the nature of the process taking long is a very important distinction. IE there is no "fun" in waiting, or in NOT playing as can be found in a process that would take equally as long but allows you to actually do something in respect to that goal.

2) Another example of just staring at the screen in ffxi as opposed to being interactive is lfp. Especially for certain jobs (and before 76), (brd whm), the video game turns into staring at a chat log waiting for purple letters to pop up that say (party?), it isn't till then that you're actually "playing". It wasn't for years till SE finally came up with /dnc, that helps in some cases, but this is still incredibly slow progress in comparison to group play and again can't really apply to all jobs.

3) Lack of reward or incentive for people to help you. Most things in ffxi require groups or parties (obviously). LS's usually require point systems or something to that like. Heroes of aby nms is the only example I can think of wherein this has been somewhat changed/helped by the implication of "trophies" in kills. I don't mind helping for example in respect to a Rani cause it gives me the chance to get an augmented body, but again, this is a rather new thing and is only found in heroes, quite pathetic. (One could also argue abyssitse and or atmas, but these are temp things, once done they're done, trophies on the other hand can relate to multiple jobs and require random augments that can take multiple times on each)
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-12 02:54:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

And no, maybe it would be better if I called you a wimp? Wuss? too emotional? Either way you don't have the testicular fortitude to post on FFXIAH if people pointing out ***gear bothers you as much as your emotionally invested posts imply.

You would have a decent point if my gear was ever discussed, but it never was, nor does anyone even know what my mnk has, so how can I not have the balls to have the discussion of something that never took place?

Secondly the fact that you think it requires balls, or masculinity in a sense to discuss what a video game characters earrings are is so beyond hilarious and *** backwords I don't know what to even say. This is like making fun of someone masculinity because they're playing barbie wrong to me. I can't handle a video game forum? Fine you're the best at it.

Lastly I don't care that you called me a name, (nor did I even imply that) I simply noted you were emotionally invested vie empty name calling. Incorrect?

I'm pretty sure I remember Tigerwoods calling you out on terrible gear. Obviously your gear is something that bothers you seeing as you hide it. (Inb4 you hide your gear durr)

And hopefully this makes you realise how pathetic you are by not having the balls to handle a video game forum.

I mean it doesn't require masculinity or balls but you seem pretty emotional about it. I suggest you deal with it.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 02:55:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amael said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

Staring/waiting = X.

1) Wasting an incredible amount of peoples time. Its one thing for progress to be slow in game, its another when no progress goes on at all. For example trying to pop a tier2 (of course this isn't the only way to get seals, but in some cases its the only means in a practical sense, as other nm's may require more people than you can help to bring along with you) nm in the midst of competition. It would be one thing, say if SE decided to make it a requirement of 20 body seals to get af+1 to slow progress, but instead they choose to make one tier2 pop at a time. Meaning the group or person not getting the pop isn't getting to do really much of anything at all, and if he doesn't wait hey may miss his turn, or his chance, the video game ceases to be a video game that you're actually "playing" or being interactive with, as much as your just staring at a computer screen waiting for someone else to finish doing something. (There are quest to obtain seals, that can be done any time without delay, but the chance at the correct reward is incredibly slim, and a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE repetitive quest does not = fun in any sense, especially when the reward vie an nm is so much greater, and so much funner (ie a battle) in respect to those quests.)

The distinction I'm making between slow progress in respect to not playing and slow progress vie just because the nature of the process taking long is a very important distinction. IE there is no "fun" in waiting, or in NOT playing as can be found in a process that would take equally as long but allows you to actually do something in respect to that goal.

2) Another example of just staring at the screen in ffxi as opposed to being interactive is lfp. Especially for certain jobs (and before 76), (brd whm), the video game turns into staring at a chat log waiting for purple letters to pop up that say (party?), it isn't till then that you're actually "playing". It wasn't for years till SE finally came up with /dnc, that helps in some cases, but this is still incredibly slow progress in comparison to group play and again can't really apply to all jobs.

3) Lack of reward or incentive for people to help you. Most things in ffxi require groups or parties (obviously). LS's usually require point systems or something to that like. Heroes of aby nms is the only example I can think of wherein this has been somewhat changed/helped by the implication of "trophies" in kills. I don't mind helping for example in respect to a Rani cause it gives me the chance to get an augmented body, but again, this is a rather new thing and is only found in heroes, quite pathetic. (One could also argue abyssitse and or atmas, but these are temp things, once done they're done, trophies on the other hand can relate to multiple jobs and require random augments that can take multiple times on each)
Phoenix.Amael said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

Staring/waiting = X.

Lol I like that pic/type-meme. Obviously I wouldn't agree it applies, but that still doesn't mean it isn't funny at what it tries.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-12 02:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Btw you failed at your 3 - 4 mark. You also fail because the links you gave also show that I didn't know where that first thread was, making it more so like one link, which kills your attention *** argument. What do you have left now?

Anyone with any sense of perception can tell you're an attention ***. It's not hard to read between the lines. And yeah, I'm sure you 'didn't know' where that first thread was. Maybe I should bring up the whole thread where you talked about having sex over playing the game? Every post you make is either bluntly attention whoring is very thinly veiled.
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Strange 2011-03-12 02:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Phoenix.Amael said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Theres a few, of course, nothing is perfect. Key notes: Interactive = Play = Fun. Staring/waiting = X. 1) Wasting an incredible amount of peoples time. Its one thing for progress to be slow in game, its another when no progress goes on at all. For example trying to pop a tier2 (of course this isn't the only way to get seals, but in some cases its the only means in a practical sense, as other nm's may require more people than you can help to bring along with you) nm in the midst of competition. It would be one thing, say if SE decided to make it a requirement of 20 body seals to get af+1 to slow progress, but instead they choose to make one tier2 pop at a time. Meaning the group or person not getting the pop isn't getting to do really much of anything at all, and if he doesn't wait hey may miss his turn, or his chance, the video game ceases to be a video game that you're actually "playing" or being interactive with, as much as your just staring at a computer screen waiting for someone else to finish doing something. (There are quest to obtain seals, that can be done any time without delay, but the chance at the correct reward is incredibly slim, and a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE repetitive quest does not = fun in any sense, especially when the reward vie an nm is so much greater, and so much funner (ie a battle) in respect to those quests.) The distinction I'm making between slow progress in respect to not playing and slow progress vie just because the nature of the process taking long is a very important distinction. IE there is no "fun" in waiting, or in NOT playing as can be found in a process that would take equally as long but allows you to actually do something in respect to that goal. 2) Another example of just staring at the screen in ffxi as opposed to being interactive is lfp. Especially for certain jobs (and before 76), (brd whm), the video game turns into staring at a chat log waiting for purple letters to pop up that say (party?), it isn't till then that you're actually "playing". It wasn't for years till SE finally came up with /dnc, that helps in some cases, but this is still incredibly slow progress in comparison to group play and again can't really apply to all jobs. 3) Lack of reward or incentive for people to help you. Most things in ffxi require groups or parties (obviously). LS's usually require point systems or something to that like. Heroes of aby nms is the only example I can think of wherein this has been somewhat changed/helped by the implication of "trophies" in kills. I don't mind helping for example in respect to a Rani cause it gives me the chance to get an augmented body, but again, this is a rather new thing and is only found in heroes, quite pathetic. (One could also argue abyssitse and or atmas, but these are temp things, once done they're done, trophies on the other hand can relate to multiple jobs and require random augments that can take multiple times on each)
Phoenix.Amael said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Theres a few, of course, nothing is perfect. Key notes: Interactive = Play = Fun. Staring/waiting = X. 1) Wasting an incredible amount of peoples time. Its one thing for progress to be slow in game, its another when no progress goes on at all. For example trying to pop a tier2 (of course this isn't the only way to get seals, but in some cases its the only means in a practical sense, as other nm's may require more people than you can help to bring along with you) nm in the midst of competition. It would be one thing, say if SE decided to make it a requirement of 20 body seals to get af+1 to slow progress, but instead they choose to make one tier2 pop at a time. Meaning the group or person not getting the pop isn't getting to do really much of anything at all, and if he doesn't wait hey may miss his turn, or his chance, the video game ceases to be a video game that you're actually "playing" or being interactive with, as much as your just staring at a computer screen waiting for someone else to finish doing something. (There are quest to obtain seals, that can be done any time without delay, but the chance at the correct reward is incredibly slim, and a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE repetitive quest does not = fun in any sense, especially when the reward vie an nm is so much greater, and so much funner (ie a battle) in respect to those quests.) The distinction I'm making between slow progress in respect to not playing and slow progress vie just because the nature of the process taking long is a very important distinction. IE there is no "fun" in waiting, or in NOT playing as can be found in a process that would take equally as long but allows you to actually do something in respect to that goal. 2) Another example of just staring at the screen in ffxi as opposed to being interactive is lfp. Especially for certain jobs (and before 76), (brd whm), the video game turns into staring at a chat log waiting for purple letters to pop up that say (party?), it isn't till then that you're actually "playing". It wasn't for years till SE finally came up with /dnc, that helps in some cases, but this is still incredibly slow progress in comparison to group play and again can't really apply to all jobs. 3) Lack of reward or incentive for people to help you. Most things in ffxi require groups or parties (obviously). LS's usually require point systems or something to that like. Heroes of aby nms is the only example I can think of wherein this has been somewhat changed/helped by the implication of "trophies" in kills. I don't mind helping for example in respect to a Rani cause it gives me the chance to get an augmented body, but again, this is a rather new thing and is only found in heroes, quite pathetic. (One could also argue abyssitse and or atmas, but these are temp things, once done they're done, trophies on the other hand can relate to multiple jobs and require random augments that can take multiple times on each)
Lol I like that pic/type-meme. Obviously I wouldn't agree it applies, but that still doesn't mean it isn't funny at what it tries.
you sir are a turd whiffer, stop posting...........................
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-03-12 02:57:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I'm pretty sure I remember Tigerwoods calling you out on terrible gear. Obviously your gear is something that bothers you seeing as you hide it. (Inb4 you hide your gear durr)

And hopefully this makes you realise how pathetic you are by not having the balls to handle a video game forum.

I mean it doesn't require masculinity or balls but you seem pretty emotional about it. I suggest you deal with it.

Yes tigerwoods said "his mnk sucks". Did he support this at all? Is he even on the same server? Does it show my gear on my profile. Did I mention any of my gear in that thread beforehand his post? No no no and no. But you still just believed it? Fail. I even said "Yes my mnk currently does suck, but I don't know why you're pretending like you know that".
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-03-12 02:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Then again Stan did mention the size of his penis one time.

Ewwww, are you serious? D:
 Sylph.Darkei
Server: Sylph
user: Darkei
By Sylph.Darkei 2011-03-12 02:58:09
Link | Quote | Reply

hey marrs do no you have a date now?

ironic, you take more time responding here, when you can get seals for you monk ..oh but you no have time, right?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2011-03-12 02:59:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Strange, you are just as bad. By the way edit that double quote. Marrs' walls of text are bad enough as it is with only one quote.
all i see here is wah wah wah wah wah wah, ty charlie brown
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-03-12 03:00:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh wow, no more Eevees with scarves on Niniann, and was it Flion or Nightfyre; man, I always get them screwed up. Ah, either way the Eevees are gone, so I am now less confused.

@ OP, if you want to have fun, go make your own fun. If you truly ain't worried bout gear go do something like Salvage with a couple friends or even random schmucks. Do Einherjar with six. Beat ***up. Do whatever. There's no reason to just stand around and wait if you really don't want to. Not all things may lead to productivity, but many things can lead to fun.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-03-12 03:00:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Entry #30

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
My length of my Penis is about over 8 inches

... wow.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-12 03:00:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Yes tigerwoods said "his mnk sucks". Did he support this at all? Is he even on the same server? Does it show my gear on my profile. Did I mention any of my gear in that thread beforehand his post? No no no and no. But you still just believed it? Fail. I even said "Yes my mnk currently does suck, but I don't know why you're pretending like you know that".

You brought attention to your gear by saying it was bad. And iirc someone from Unicorn baked up Tiger's claim.

Again you lack the testicular fortitude to handle people pointing out the ***gear that other people wear. I'm so glad I check people before accepting them into my party, no-one likes a ***player who refuses to get better (Has a bad attitude). They're hated more than elitists.
[+]
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-03-12 03:01:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said:
Oh wow, no more Eevees with scarves on Niniann, and was it Flion or Nightfyre; man, I always get them screwed up. Ah, either way the Eevees are gone, so I am now less confused.

@ OP, if you want to have fun, go make your own fun. If you truly ain't worried bout gear go do something like Salvage with a couple friends or even random schmucks. Do Einherjar with six. Beat ***up. Do whatever. There's no reason to just stand around and wait if you really don't want to. Not all things may lead to productivity, but many things can lead to fun.

Twas Nightfyre, Flion's the one who changes his avatar about once a day~

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2011-03-12 03:01:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Strange said:
Strange, you are just as bad. By the way edit that double quote. Marrs' walls of text are bad enough as it is with only one quote.
all i see here is wah wah wah wah wah wah, ty charlie brown
Don't you have a certain posters *** to be riding for multiple pages saying how terrible they are?
you sound like the tard i made run from my server for calling him out on tardness