New Store TP Kalavejs +1 6-Hit GS
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-09-13 11:04:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Titan.Darkestknight said:
Flionheart said:
Let me know once you've got your own national anthem.

No need to, well known FACT the Scottish and Welsh are the worst part of Britain, I state it once more, FACT.

If they'd get off our land, we'd be happy.

Oh I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you over the pollution and crime rate.

Yeah, that's the problem with living in a capital, and people working, and not living on Benefits, and drinking themselves into oblivion.

Bahamut.Serj said:
How did I miss this party?
Didn't have enough invites.
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-09-13 11:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn shame, that =\
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-09-13 11:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Back to the subject of kalavejs's 6hit build not trying to see who criticize each other the most.
with Drk's crit attack bonus would it be viable to use claymore grip + perle hauberk + 4/4 crit merits with 6hit build or would pole/rose strap be better?
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-09-13 16:24:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Volkom said:
Back to the subject of kalavejs's 6hit build not trying to see who criticize each other the most.
with Drk's crit attack bonus would it be viable to use claymore grip + perle hauberk + 4/4 crit merits with 6hit build or would pole/rose strap be better?

Rose strap is a key piece for the 6hit.

I posted exactly how much storeTP you needed for this back on page one... (some possible gear options and other info about it etc.)

Need +42STP for TP and +40STP for WS, for a true 6hit build with a 456 delay Kalavejs.
 Asura.Andradi
Server: Asura
user: Andradi
By Asura.Andradi 2010-09-22 00:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Hurg, finally. I don't know how relic owners put up with this stuff.

It's not a 'true' 6-hit until I get another chunk of STP (either Goading Belt or Ace's Sabatons). Currently I need to get hit once to crack 100TP. Shouldn't be too hard given the state of most DD these days.

Time to work on AF3, now.
 Fenrir.Mankey
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-22 01:05:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Andradi said:

It's not a 'true' 6-hit until I get another chunk of STP (either Goading Belt or Ace's Sabatons). Currently I need to get hit once to crack 100TP. Shouldn't be too hard given the state of most DD these days.

Grats but I see a homam head in your inventory
 Asura.Andradi
user: Andradi
By Asura.Andradi 2010-09-22 01:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

It's for enfeebling magic, yo.
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-09-22 01:14:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, only thing better than Homam head for drk enfeebling magic...would be the Crimson Mask.
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-09-22 01:16:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Andradi said:

[+]
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-22 01:17:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I lvl'd DRK into one XD fogot
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-09-22 06:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Andradi said:

Gratz! Just started mine last night, doing this trial stuck at a 7-hit build is emo D:
 Cerberus.Zandra
Server: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-09-22 08:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply

What's with DRK's getting Store TP gear, and Haste, but no attack... Where's the logic?

I hope you die too.
 Cerberus.Zandra
Server: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-09-22 08:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Asura.Andradi said:

Do you not cast sleep/bind on other mobs when you get in trouble?

Its actually pretty helpful in group events like Dynamis when there is a huge incoming mess.
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-09-23 01:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Zandra said:
What's with DRK's getting Store TP gear, and Haste, but no attack... Where's the logic?

I hope you die too.

I love you. <3

That dude can burn in a fire :(
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-09-23 01:21:54
Link | Quote | Reply

im a wild free rebel.
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-09-23 04:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Tidusblitz said:

im a wild free rebel.

bleh... your not really being a rebel if you dont have the means to 6-hit this thing, its really a pain in the *** to do if you don't have the right gear :/
[+]
 Lakshmi.Abaddon
Server: Lakshmi
user: terry
By Lakshmi.Abaddon 2010-09-23 04:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Gradd said:
im a wild free rebel.
bleh... your not really being a rebel if you dont have the means to 6-hit this thing, its really a pain in the *** to do if you don't have the right gear :/

Eh. This is how i feel bout store-TP and greatsword, Really???!?

If your gonna go the route of store tp than play with scythe and build up that x-hit build. GS is situational now as is. Most of the time you even gonna use GS is if u wanna try to pull off monster WS dmg from spinning slash on like Ixion with SATA. If your going for Epeen dmg than go for the +10%dmg GS otherwise use a scythe. You really shouldnt be exping with a GS, scythe will own GS in every which way. On HNMs at this point spam guillintine or cata if u have it of other high dmg ws. I cant possibly see a genuine reason to use GS unless u want epeen numbers from a SATA and if thats what u want than the store tp GS is trash and for for the +dmg.

Just my two cents im not trolling i just dont understand why someone would go for a x-build GS when GS is all bout high numbers not how many.
[+]
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-09-23 08:29:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Abaddon said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:
im a wild free rebel.

Eh. This is how i feel bout store-TP and greatsword, Really???!?

If your gonna go the route of store tp than play with scythe and build up that x-hit build. GS is situational now as is. Most of the time you even gonna use GS is if u wanna try to pull off monster WS dmg from spinning slash on like Ixion with SATA. If your going for Epeen dmg than go for the +10%dmg GS otherwise use a scythe. You really shouldnt be exping with a GS, scythe will own GS in every which way. On HNMs at this point spam guillintine or cata if u have it of other high dmg ws. I cant possibly see a genuine reason to use GS unless u want epeen numbers from a SATA and if thats what u want than the store tp GS is trash and for for the +dmg.

Just my two cents im not trolling i just dont understand why someone would go for a x-build GS when GS is all bout high numbers not how many.

Drk/Thf is fail. Period.

Drk/Sam or GTFO, ESPECIALLY on Ixion, I used to parse Ixion religiously Drk/Sam full time TP on it, not getting TP from outside mobs *** and would wipe the floor with every ranger in the alliance. Subbing thf is fail period. GS is pre buffed its going to do massive Damage against High Def mobs w/out having to sub a ***sub like THF.

Edit: Scythe is ***on any Mob with Defense that is worth a damn, Cata included.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Abaddon
By Lakshmi.Abaddon 2010-09-23 09:04:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Gradd said:
Lakshmi.Abaddon said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:
im a wild free rebel.
Eh. This is how i feel bout store-TP and greatsword, Really???!? If your gonna go the route of store tp than play with scythe and build up that x-hit build. GS is situational now as is. Most of the time you even gonna use GS is if u wanna try to pull off monster WS dmg from spinning slash on like Ixion with SATA. If your going for Epeen dmg than go for the +10%dmg GS otherwise use a scythe. You really shouldnt be exping with a GS, scythe will own GS in every which way. On HNMs at this point spam guillintine or cata if u have it of other high dmg ws. I cant possibly see a genuine reason to use GS unless u want epeen numbers from a SATA and if thats what u want than the store tp GS is trash and for for the +dmg. Just my two cents im not trolling i just dont understand why someone would go for a x-build GS when GS is all bout high numbers not how many.
Drk/Thf is fail. Period. Drk/Sam or GTFO, ESPECIALLY on Ixion, I used to parse Ixion religiously Drk/Sam full time TP on it, not getting TP from outside mobs *** and would wipe the floor with every ranger in the alliance. Subbing thf is fail period. GS is pre buffed its going to do massive Damage against High Def mobs w/out having to sub a ***sub like THF. Edit: Scythe is ***on any Mob with Defense that is worth a damn, Cata included.

"Drk/Sam or GTFO" is the second most overused excuse ive heard on any drk thread anywhere.

First being "Guillotine/Cata or GTFO"

And as much as I agree with drk/sam that has nothing to do with what im saying. At most Spinning slash with no LR or SE is gonna give you is 800dmg on DarkIxion and thats with a GS Str Macro with all the goodies. I Do fairly close to that Using Guillotine/Insurgency now on Ixion. So even argueing a VALID reason to use GS even on Ixion is Moot. The only reason to use a GS as of now with all the "goodies" we get is to go for max spike WS dmg and to do that u need /thf. Not that im a fan of /thf but its the only reason....

So why would you work on a store-tp GS just for a 6-hit build with a crap ton of crap gear. when u can Do just as much now with guillintine on HNMs. Unless U just want to see pretty numbers single hit weapon skills than go for the +10% dmg least that way a Drk can take FULL yes i said FULL advantage of a great sword's strenghts. What are GS known for? HIGH SINGLE HIT DMG. Its the ONLY reason to use one. I love going to Ixion as /thf using a GS because 1 My spinning slashes are doing more dmg than a sam/thf Just less often but who cares because odds are ur running away form AOE and either gonna get 1-2 tp form it or die. Or u run in SA and do 1400+ with no buffs spinning slash. Do I parse as high as i could if i went /sam probly not But atleast My WS's look good.
Plus saying u parse more than your ls rngs is not saying a hole hell of alot of anything. Rngs are Constant Dots that stays out of range and rarely die. Yes they pull off massive WS but their certianly not gonna spam as much as u thus gimping them selves on purpose because over time there still gonna out dmg you on Ixion, plus Rngs have the responibilty to shadowbind so they cant afford to go suicide incase your main tank goes down. Now I havent done ixion in ages but when i do i just go for Max single hit spike dmg pull hate die rest til unweak and do it again. its more fun that way.
[+]
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-09-23 09:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Abaddon said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:
Lakshmi.Abaddon said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:
im a wild free rebel.
Eh. This is how i feel bout store-TP and greatsword, Really???!? If your gonna go the route of store tp than play with scythe and build up that x-hit build. GS is situational now as is. Most of the time you even gonna use GS is if u wanna try to pull off monster WS dmg from spinning slash on like Ixion with SATA. If your going for Epeen dmg than go for the +10%dmg GS otherwise use a scythe. You really shouldnt be exping with a GS, scythe will own GS in every which way. On HNMs at this point spam guillintine or cata if u have it of other high dmg ws. I cant possibly see a genuine reason to use GS unless u want epeen numbers from a SATA and if thats what u want than the store tp GS is trash and for for the +dmg. Just my two cents im not trolling i just dont understand why someone would go for a x-build GS when GS is all bout high numbers not how many.
Drk/Thf is fail. Period. Drk/Sam or GTFO, ESPECIALLY on Ixion, I used to parse Ixion religiously Drk/Sam full time TP on it, not getting TP from outside mobs *** and would wipe the floor with every ranger in the alliance. Subbing thf is fail period. GS is pre buffed its going to do massive Damage against High Def mobs w/out having to sub a ***sub like THF. Edit: Scythe is ***on any Mob with Defense that is worth a damn, Cata included.

"Drk/Sam or GTFO" is the second most overused excuse ive heard on any drk thread anywhere.

First being "Guillotine/Cata or GTFO"

And as much as I agree with drk/sam that has nothing to do with what im saying. At most Spinning slash with no LR or SE is gonna give you is 800dmg on DarkIxion and thats with a GS Str Macro with all the goodies. I Do fairly close to that Using Guillotine/Insurgency now on Ixion. So even argueing a VALID reason to use GS even on Ixion is Moot. The only reason to use a GS as of now with all the "goodies" we get is to go for max spike WS dmg and to do that u need /thf. Not that im a fan of /thf but its the only reason....

So why would you work on a store-tp GS just for a 6-hit build with a crap ton of crap gear. when u can Do just as much now with guillintine on HNMs. Unless U just want to see pretty numbers single hit weapon skills than go for the +10% dmg least that way a Drk can take FULL yes i said FULL advantage of a great sword's strenghts. What are GS known for? HIGH SINGLE HIT DMG. Its the ONLY reason to use one. I love going to Ixion as /thf using a GS because 1 My spinning slashes are doing more dmg than a sam/thf Just less often but who cares because odds are ur running away form AOE and either gonna get 1-2 tp form it or die. Or u run in SA and do 1400+ with no buffs spinning slash. Do I parse as high as i could if i went /sam probly not But atleast My WS's look good.
Plus saying u parse more than your ls rngs is not saying a hole hell of alot of anything. Rngs are Constant Dots that stays out of range and rarely die. Yes they pull off massive WS but their certianly not gonna spam as much as u thus gimping them selves on purpose because over time there still gonna out dmg you on Ixion, plus Rngs have the responibilty to shadowbind so they cant afford to go suicide incase your main tank goes down. Now I havent done ixion in ages but when i do i just go for Max single hit spike dmg pull hate die rest til unweak and do it again. its more fun that way.

Damage over Time >>> Spike

There is no contest, thinking you are going to win a parse with Spike is just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Do you know what will happen if you go Drk/Thf and Suddenly Sneak Attack, Last Resort, Ground Strike at 300% TP? One you have no defensive abilities so Ixion is going to Enbind/Engravity you then instantly one shot you with one of his massive TP moves, most likley by kicking the *** ***out of you with pony kick. Then you die and have to rest killing your overall damage even more.

Also Hello Abyssea NMs? Do you honestly believe your Scythe is going to put up the same numbers as a GS on higher tier Abyssea mobs? Hell no its not.

HNM are a joke now trying to compare them to a GS vs. Scythe Argument is rather dull.

On Ixion Good Melee should know how to TP on the mob freely without dying spamming WS freely and knowing exactly when to GTFO because a AoE is coming. Ixion isnt hard, if you die constantly its because you are a ***DD. Just like in any situation Spike doesnt mean ***its all about your overall damage.

So why not push for a X-hit and make yourself do better? Going from a 6 hit to a 7-hit with this weapon is a 25% increase in WS frequency and wipes the floor with your spike Damage from /thf. People who try to go for spike are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and end up parsing dead last.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
Server: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-09-23 10:04:28
Link | Quote | Reply

People are using drk on Ixion? Wait. People still fight ixion?

Anyways I agree that doing a 3k ground strike on ixion is cool. Unfortunately I died every time I did it from archeon kick.
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-09-23 10:05:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
People are using drk on Ixion? Wait. People still fight ixion?

Anyways I agree that doing a 3k ground strike on ixion is cool. Unfortunately I died every time I did it from archeon kick.

I havent touched Ixion since Abyssea was released.

Useless NM is useless.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-09-23 10:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Gradd said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
People are using drk on Ixion? Wait. People still fight ixion? Anyways I agree that doing a 3k ground strike on ixion is cool. Unfortunately I died every time I did it from archeon kick.
I havent touched Ixion since Abyssea was released. Useless NM is useless.

We killed him a few weeks back with like 10 people. We full time meleed it and it was dead in about 8 minutes. Made me very happy cause I hate that *** NM.
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-09-23 10:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
People are using drk on Ixion? Wait. People still fight ixion? Anyways I agree that doing a 3k ground strike on ixion is cool. Unfortunately I died every time I did it from archeon kick.

We killed him a few weeks back with like 10 people. We full time meleed it and it was dead in about 8 minutes. Made me very happy cause I hate that *** NM.
Thats awsome, I hate that *** NM too :(

Last time I tanked it though was a week after I got noct body... wanted to screw around with it while tanking, was sitting on 120 HP and it shot me for w/ Lighting Spear and it cured me was bad *** <.<'...

Excel I hear your not really a Taru D:!!
[+]
 Alexander.Varistor
Server: Alexander
user: Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2010-09-23 10:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

im a wild free rebel.

Hey Tidus, i think you need a few more Greatswords. might as well go for the baker's dozen. 8P.. grats on the sword. maybe someday i will start a trial. focusing on af3 right now, then get some wpns after that.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-09-23 10:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Gradd said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Thats awsome, I hate that *** NM too :( Last time I tanked it though was a week after I got noct body... wanted to screw around with it while tanking, was sitting on 120 HP and it shot me for w/ Lighting Spear and it cured me was bad *** <.<'... Excel I hear your not really a Taru D:!!

You knew me and Mankey on gilgamesh. You were a sackholder in Osiris and we did a lot of merit parties togethor. I remember you were one of only a few ridill wars back in like 2004 on the server.

I feel disappointed you don't remember me. Err do I have the right guy? Maybe I'm wrong about who you are.
 Lakshmi.Abaddon
By Lakshmi.Abaddon 2010-09-23 11:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Gradd said:
Lakshmi.Abaddon said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:
Lakshmi.Abaddon said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:
im a wild free rebel.
"Drk/Sam or GTFO" is the second most overused excuse ive heard on any drk thread anywhere. First being "Guillotine/Cata or GTFO" And as much as I agree with drk/sam that has nothing to do with what im saying. At most Spinning slash with no LR or SE is gonna give you is 800dmg on DarkIxion and thats with a GS Str Macro with all the goodies. I Do fairly close to that Using Guillotine/Insurgency now on Ixion. So even argueing a VALID reason to use GS even on Ixion is Moot. The only reason to use a GS as of now with all the "goodies" we get is to go for max spike WS dmg and to do that u need /thf. Not that im a fan of /thf but its the only reason.... So why would you work on a store-tp GS just for a 6-hit build with a crap ton of crap gear. when u can Do just as much now with guillintine on HNMs. Unless U just want to see pretty numbers single hit weapon skills than go for the +10% dmg least that way a Drk can take FULL yes i said FULL advantage of a great sword's strenghts. What are GS known for? HIGH SINGLE HIT DMG. Its the ONLY reason to use one. I love going to Ixion as /thf using a GS because 1 My spinning slashes are doing more dmg than a sam/thf Just less often but who cares because odds are ur running away form AOE and either gonna get 1-2 tp form it or die. Or u run in SA and do 1400+ with no buffs spinning slash. Do I parse as high as i could if i went /sam probly not But atleast My WS's look good. Plus saying u parse more than your ls rngs is not saying a hole hell of alot of anything. Rngs are Constant Dots that stays out of range and rarely die. Yes they pull off massive WS but their certianly not gonna spam as much as u thus gimping them selves on purpose because over time there still gonna out dmg you on Ixion, plus Rngs have the responibilty to shadowbind so they cant afford to go suicide incase your main tank goes down. Now I havent done ixion in ages but when i do i just go for Max single hit spike dmg pull hate die rest til unweak and do it again. its more fun that way.
Damage over Time >>> Spike There is no contest, thinking you are going to win a parse with Spike is just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Do you know what will happen if you go Drk/Thf and Suddenly Sneak Attack, Last Resort, Ground Strike at 300% TP? One you have no defensive abilities so Ixion is going to Enbind/Engravity you then instantly one shot you with one of his massive TP moves, most likley by kicking the *** ***out of you with pony kick. Then you die and have to rest killing your overall damage even more. Also Hello Abyssea NMs? Do you honestly believe your Scythe is going to put up the same numbers as a GS on higher tier Abyssea mobs? Hell no its not. HNM are a joke now trying to compare them to a GS vs. Scythe Argument is rather dull. On Ixion Good Melee should know how to TP on the mob freely without dying spamming WS freely and knowing exactly when to GTFO because a AoE is coming. Ixion isnt hard, if you die constantly its because you are a ***DD. Just like in any situation Spike doesnt mean ***its all about your overall damage. So why not push for a X-hit and make yourself do better? Going from a 6 hit to a 7-hit with this weapon is a 25% increase in WS frequency and wipes the floor with your spike Damage from /thf. People who try to go for spike are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and end up parsing dead last.
Not once did i say /thf will out parse /sam. I said the only point to use GS is to pull off big numbers. Not to destroy someone with your OMG i out parse rngs on my religously use of my Parse machine.

Fenrir.Gradd said:
im a wild free rebel.
What kind of a response is that? Number one Store-tp(X-build with a GreatSword!?)build using white thatlum Aurum body piece? That makes you leet cause you have access to them? I wouldnt even touched the subject if you werent so elitest with that comment. Than trying to make yourself seem like a nice guys while insulting someone cause u say "its really a pain in the *** to do if you dont have the right gear" Dude REALLY? Ur still talking bout using Aurum body and every peice of crap store-tp gear there is.

Did you know you could make a 4hit guillotine build? But to do that you would probly be a moron to do so cause you would have to swing 8 times just to be able to land 4 hits.

Wait wait I forgot.... I could pizza or sushi to make up for acc.

you should probly stick with the mathhammer cause your atleast good at that.

Someone makes a post cause they've read this tread bout 5hit GS build and thought damn maybe i shouldn't have gone with +10% dmg on an already Awsome 98dmg GS. And you go like nah your not original your just gimp cause u dont have this craptastic gear I have. But its ok cause it was really hard for me to take snap shots of some random monster and get 8 ppl to kill this NM for me.

When in FORREALS reality atm 6hit build is lame and when it might even come into factor say on Abbyssea NMs all those extra store-tp are moot cause odds are if your a as you say "GOOD MELEE" your probly gonna take hate once or twice from just pure valume of damage your doing and gain tp from being hit anyways. oh noes 99tp.....

Tidus As it stands. The GS you picked is better than the store-8 one just based on the fact that you can get 100 tp just as fast if not a bit faster with a well balance gear set up of HASTE ACC and some store TP. Don't let the mathhammer make you think otherwise. Cause In a HNM fight there are way to many variables IE you getting hit by AOE and gaining tp or you have to cast drain to save your hide and get 2 tp etc etc that a 6-hit actually matters cause the 7hit build your gonna get 99tp anyways.

perle hauberk is better than aurum body... dont waste your time trying to get dumb gear its just an inventory sync
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-09-23 11:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I think he meant that the gear needed in order to 6 hit sacrifices some slots and it is questionable as to whether its worth it.

Also, the +10% ws damage greatsword is pretty much ***. If you can't 6 hit a greatsword(or 7 hit a really low delay one) then you need to be using scythe.

I really think you're reading too much into what Graddius is saying. The guy isn't even making the claim that any of this matters, he is just discussing a possible build. Having said that, the sword you made would not work in this build, hence why he pointed it out.
 Lakshmi.Abaddon
By Lakshmi.Abaddon 2010-09-23 11:34:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Excelior I see your point. And i agree with everything but +10% is ***. not argueing your point Why its ***but just saying its ***.

He did never claimed it really matters. But nor did i claim it did matter.

your right say if he had Goading belt and SE releases some other Good store-tp gear than I can totally see it. 6hit hell even a 5hit w/e.

The weapon isnt ***nor is store-tp+8 is crap. Its the response of elitism that he potrays which is pure lame. Ive agreed with you Use a Scythe I take it farther cause I say even with the current 6-hit you still should be using scythe. As i see it GS is just a epeen dmg toy at the moment. Almost Any thing you can do with a GS you can do with a Scythe but with a scythe u can do better. The only thing you cant do with a scythe at lv85 is pull off the high numbers on an HNM as u can with a GS. Hence i say if your gonna use a GS than go with the extra DMG modifiers be it +10% ws dmg or what ever and might as well go /thf to make that damage even larger. Every last one of his arguements had no direct counters to any of the things i brought up. And he is hiding behind math that cant possibly be accurate because of vairiables unless your attacking a wall that doesnt hit back. By lv 99 I hope there can be a useful 6hit tactic hell i hope its even a 5 hit with reasonbale gear. But to be like nah you cant hang with the big boys cause you dont have the toys to Tidus is just lame. If i ever use GS over a scythe its too keep GS capped or to have fun and see how much dmg i can do in a single WS otherwise WHY? Though that just may be my arogance talking.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-09-23 11:35:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Can we ban Darkestknight from all DRK-related threads :(
[+]