BLU Full Timing Auro set No thanks 0.0
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-07-16 14:41:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Whether or not you pay a monthly fee, we all do, so that can't be used in the argument. By that logic, why should we pay our monthly fee to EXP with people who outright understand that the set is inferior, but use it anyway? I understand if they just don't know any better, but you obviously do know the set is inferior, so why use it?

It's a reason I always look down upon anybody who uses Askar/Denali heads. Aurore is in the same category. ***, my old character had Ace's Helm, and I used turban almost all of the time over it.
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-07-16 14:43:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
He's not even trolling, lol. It's true. If you want to be all "I PAYZ ZE MONFLY FEE I DU WAT I WANTZ" then you have to look at it from both sides. Go do what you want do alone. Don't ruin the rest of the party's $13 each.

Haseyo, you're just looking for an arguement too???

NO ONE DICTATES or says How you have to play the game. Easy enough.

I will go do what I want, and if ppl are silly enough to invite me to parties, and I wear this gear with the right Blu setups, ( Inc W Turban and other mentionables I want), by then all means I take the whole Caitsith server has a lapse in judgement then.

till, then yes your entitled to an opinion, however, I feel that at this moment, newwwwwp... not on my dime..

Troll on, *** swords...
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-16 14:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
He's not even trolling, lol. It's true. If you want to be all "I PAYZ ZE MONFLY FEE I DU WAT I WANTZ" then you have to look at it from both sides. Go do what you want do alone. Don't ruin the rest of the party's $13 each.

Haseyo, you're just looking for an arguement too???

It's not even an argument. It's a fact. There's nothing to argue.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 14:46:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Oh Eff the trolls.. This game is all a matter of opinion, and above all stated, I like my opinion, and there isn't a damn thing that will change my thoughts.

My opinion, my game, my gear.

Everyone else, troll on, fish on, w.e you want to do..

<shakes head>

Use whatever gear you want, but don't expect an invite if simply because you pay a monthly fee. I pay a monthly fee too, and I'm not going to have my fun ruined due to someone trying to be a non conformist.

Hey Troll, Glad your not on my server.. Go ostracize elsewhere, Flion, that's all your really good at anyways. o.0

<facepalm>

See this....

Odin.Kalico said:
Lakshmi.Eyrhika said:
Ok for all the banwagoners 1st if you have Homam your a fool to toss them for Auro's not to mention the hard work it took to get them.

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Doesn't matter kali what you think, Everyone is entitled to their one's thoughts and expressions. Hence why we have our own freedoms and express the way we play. I had sought this set out b.c as BLU/DNC, I figured haste is not bad, b.c I can add swift to this, , H.E.. it has been noted that I cud merely swap the beret for Walmart,( Walmart has haste too) for HP and MP as blu will require the MP difference ( Hp is also good, doesn't hurt).

I know, I will see a tremendous change in the way I get tp, as If I want to equip Tail Slap and Sickle Slash to get Store TP Trait, plus Ecphoira and Chivalrous Chain AND the Bonus Store TP 8 off gear, I cannot see why Fulltiming this gear wouldn't hurt.( only reason I can get faster TP for DNC moves)

Snapshot , is just an added effect for ranging with my Muskatter's Chakram anyways....

IDC what you or others think, your input may be valid, but don't think I'll " Bandwagon it!!"

I know my reasons for Aurore, and that's what I think.

My case stated.

If you can't gear for ***I won't invite you. It's as much my right not to invite you, as it's your right to be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE with gear choices.

Argument works both ways.

Also
ED said:
Trolling is a kind of prank and a lost art form, full of failed attempts and people who don't even know what trolling is.
Merely being unpleasant is not trolling. Serial killers, dentists, IRS auditors, and so on are not trolls. Trolls do what they do to produce a reaction, not to be unpleasant for its own sake. Moreover, showing a disagreeing opinion with another party is not troll, no matter how much that other party tries to claim you're trolling. Being stupid or laughed at because of your own nature also is not trolling.

Learn what troll means.
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-07-16 14:48:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Venomous said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Lakshmi.Eyrhika said:
Ok for all the banwagoners 1st if you have Homam your a fool to toss them for Auro's not to mention the hard work it took to get them.

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Doesn't matter kali what you think, Everyone is entitled to their one's thoughts and expressions. Hence why we have our own freedoms and express the way we play. I had sought this set out b.c as BLU/DNC, I figured haste is not bad, b.c I can add swift to this, , H.E.. it has been noted that I cud merely swap the beret for Walmart,( Walmart has haste too) for HP and MP as blu will require the MP difference ( Hp is also good, doesn't hurt).

I know, I will see a tremendous change in the way I get tp, as If I want to equip Tail Slap and Sickle Slash to get Store TP Trait, plus Ecphoira and Chivalrous Chain AND the Bonus Store TP 8 off gear, I cannot see why Fulltiming this gear wouldn't hurt.( only reason I can get faster TP for DNC moves)

Snapshot , is just an added effect for ranging with my Muskatter's Chakram anyways....

IDC what you or others think, your input may be valid, but don't think I'll " Bandwagon it!!"

I know my reasons for Aurore, and that's what I think.

Thanks Venomous, Nuff said. I <3 Individuality.

^^
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 14:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Regardless, if you can't gear properly and it's simply due to stubbornness you don't deserve to be in a group.

You're basically ruining other people's fun because you're selfish and stubborn.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-16 14:50:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Er, thanks for proving our point? Just because you want to do what you want doesn't make you useful. If you want be gimp, go for it. Just don't cry when people remove you from the party.
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-07-16 14:51:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Learn what troll means.

Meh, I don't care!

[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 14:51:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Learn what troll means.

Meh, I don't care!

Protip: Don't post HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***if you don't want it picked apart.
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-07-16 14:52:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Learn what troll means.

Meh, I don't care!

Protip: Don't post HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***if you don't want it picked apart.

XD HAHAHAHAHAH
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 14:53:19
Link | Quote | Reply

So you agree you're wrong?
[+]
 Caitsith.Ilolatyou
user: Bloodlust
By Caitsith.Ilolatyou 2010-07-16 14:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys.

Just wanted to stop by and mention that Neon is a wellknown spaztard on Caitsith, and is not indicative of the server as a whole. We apologise for setting this beast loose upon the unsuspecting populace, and beg upon you to ignore him as best as possible.

Regards;
Caitsith.Everyonewithabrain
[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-07-16 15:01:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Vazerus said:
I got Aurore legs and feet to TP in, and the only reason I'll get rid of them is when Homam drops for me. I absolutely hate Dusk gear; I'm glad I already have Homam hands, so now I don't have to worry about a "walk" macro.

I do agree seeing people in full Aurore is kinda saddening, though. Now if the Aurore set gave a haste bonus like Perle...

All of this
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 15:03:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Ilolatyou said:
Hey guys.

Just wanted to stop by and mention that Neon is a wellknown spaztard on Caitsith, and is not indicative of the server as a whole. We apologise for setting this beast loose upon the unsuspecting populace, and beg upon you to ignore him as best as possible.

Regards;

[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-07-16 15:03:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Virtuosus said:
Whether or not you pay a monthly fee, we all do, so that can't be used in the argument. By that logic, why should we pay our monthly fee to EXP with people who outright understand that the set is inferior, but use it anyway? I understand if they just don't know any better, but you obviously do know the set is inferior, so why use it?

It's a reason I always look down upon anybody who uses Askar/Denali heads. Aurore is in the same category. ***, my old character had Ace's Helm, and I used turban almost all of the time over it.

This too
[+]
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
Server: Lakshmi
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2010-07-16 15:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

This reminds me of a bazaar comment I saw in WG earlier:

"It may be your 12.95, and you can play how you want, but it is our 64.75 and we all think you are a retard"
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-07-16 15:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Eyrhika said:
"It may be your 12.95, and you can play how you want, but it is our 64.75 and we all think you are a retard"

<3

People can do whatever they want, just remember, everybody else pay aswell, and by beeing a moron, you ruin everybody elses 12.95 >_>

Simple solution: Dont be an idiot, take advice. And dont be lazy when it comes to gearswaps.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-16 15:52:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Shokox said:
If you have Homam Pants, please keep them and use it, buy Aurore, and use them accordingly. Let no one fool you, Aurore IS better than Homam, in situations where high Acc+ is needed. If you are fully merited on sword, you have a little more leeway to use Homam more often for w/e reason.

Consider if Haste on both pants never existed. What would you use for TPing?

Homam Cosciales RareEx
[Legs] All Races
DEF:35 HP+26 MP+26 Accuracy+3 Enhances "Fast Cast" effect
LV 75 THF PLD DRK DRG BLU

or

Aurore Brais Rare
[Legs] All Races
DEF:35 Accuracy+9 Ranged Accuracy+9 Set: "Store TP"+8
LV 78 MNK THF BST RNG NIN BLU COR PUP DNC

HP/MP Acc+3, 3% Fast Cast vs Acc+9. What's obvious is obvious.
this, very much so.
[+]
 Caitsith.Omicronceti
By Caitsith.Omicronceti 2010-07-16 16:16:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Ilolatyou said:
Hey guys.

Regards;
Endorsed, on behalf of Caitsith. Also,

[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-07-16 16:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't understand why Fast Cast is valuable for TPing?
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-07-16 16:17:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:

IT MAKES ENSPELLS ATTACK FASTER
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
Server: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-07-16 16:28:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Who said it was... basically my points were just that...

1.if you already have homam legs and your acc is capped then there is no reason to use auro's but if you don't have homam get some auro's.

2.If your full timing Auro set for Blu your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

3. Ocelot Trousers is where its at and I can't wait to get a pair.

Thats all

ty
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-07-16 16:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
1.if you already have homam legs and your acc is capped then there is no reason to use auro's but if you don't have homam get some auro's.

You should always default to Aurore unless you're really certain though and have made all other offensive trades first. If your acc is capped with Homam, you can use Aurore + STR ring (or Forager's instead of Mirage/Cuch etc) and be better off for it.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-16 16:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

More accuracy can't HURT, so you might as well keep on Auro's, like Raen said. Just assuming it's capped with Homam proves you're just being lazy.
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-07-16 16:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Ilolatyou said:
Hey guys.

Regards;

W.e Rate me down, Cut me up, Do what you want, I can't help its the forumz. Do what you want. I cannot help the fact that some ( not all) are all one sided, and never open minded about other ppl's opinion's...

Doesn't bother me, nor does it hurt me.

and finally, I do not speak on behalf of Caitsith, as it appears that there are others that like to speak for it b4 me..

so.......

meh.. w.e enjoy the ostercizing....
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 16:46:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Caitsith.Ilolatyou said:
Hey guys.

Regards;

W.e Rate me down, Cut me up, Do what you want, I can't help its the forumz. Do what you want. I cannot help the fact that some ( not all) are all one sided, and never open minded about other ppl's opinion's...

and finally, I do not speak on behalf of Caitsith, as it appears that there are others that like to speak for it b4 me..

so.......

You're not open minded about my opinion, you just told me I was wrong for telling you not to be selfish.

Pot kettle... yeah.
 Odin.Kalico
Server: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-07-16 16:47:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Quote:

You should always default to Aurore unless you're really certain though and have made all other offensive trades first. If your acc is capped with Homam, you can use Aurore STR ring (or Forager's instead of Mirage/Cuch etc) and be better off for it.

na why use str ring on blu tping when you can just marco it in for casting....what you could do is swap out your current Tp neck for Tiercel Necklace and use auro legs(only)...I might do this when i get my Ocelot Trousers.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-07-16 16:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Well yeah, ring slot is one of the last you want to exchange for accuracy (unless you are a Blitz Ring job!) - but I can't see why you'd EVER want to use Homam over Aurore for TPing unless you're fighting something miles below ya.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
Server: Carbuncle
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-07-16 16:51:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Quote:

You should always default to Aurore unless you're really certain though and have made all other offensive trades first. If your acc is capped with Homam, you can use Aurore STR ring (or Forager's instead of Mirage/Cuch etc) and be better off for it.

na why use str ring on blu tping when you can just marco it in for casting....what you could do is swap out your current Tp neck for Tiercel Necklace and use auro legs(only)...I might do this when i get my Ocelot Trousers.

He was just giving one example. Besides, swapping STR out isn't bad. fSTR, ever heard of it? Not to mention it adds attack. Sure, Tiercel works too. As does Nashira body, assuming you aren't using Mirage, but the ring was just one example.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-07-16 16:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Caitsith.Ilolatyou said:
Hey guys.

Regards;

so.......

You're not open minded about my opinion, you just told me I was wrong for telling you not to be selfish.

Pot kettle... yeah.

Well 75% of the time Flion, You're saying that anyone's opinion isn't good, so, this time, Maybe I'm just calling you out.

Why does it hurt that some one for once, tries to out you???

awlll here's a tissue... </comfort>.

I'm actually open minded about alot of ideas, I never said my ideas were perfect ideal. However, what I'm trying to explain to you, that not everbody will agree about your opinion that whatever set up has to be, DOESN'T HAVE TO BE.

/sigh I'm done here, I'm off to get Taco Hell For dinner...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11