user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-18 11:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-18 11:58:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm so angry right now... I could actually kill.
 Valefor.Angeluzun
Server: Valefor
user: Angeluzun
By Valefor.Angeluzun 2010-07-18 11:58:52
Link | Quote | Reply

so... How 'bout them BLU's full timing Auro Set? XD
[+]
By Haseyo 2010-07-18 11:59:14
Link | Quote | Reply

CAPS LOOKZ ONRY GEWD IF U R ANNONS LOL
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-18 11:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually hope you die Ronson.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-18 12:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:

FLIONFART

Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-07-18 12:00:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

You've got to wonder, if he can take the time to *** around, why can't he take the time to learn a job?

He obviously has a PC (unless he has some major forum telepathy thing going on)
 Sylph.Kimble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-18 12:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

You could probably do a poll on FFXI players and find out less than 2% of them don't have a PC or have a place where they can access one.
 Shiva.Borealis
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-07-18 12:00:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Do people actually surf the web and stuff on a Ps3? Like...really? I use my console for gaming, since that's really what they were put on earth to do. I get on a computer if I want to surf the web. =/
ow so now you say every man and his dog in the world has a pc or access to google lmao omg omg help im dying with laughter
OMG I WANT TO KILL YOU, I ACTUALLY WANT TO BRUTALLY MURDER YOU. You honestly have internet access but no computer? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!
you dont read well do you.HOW *** CAN I TAKE THE PISS OUT OF YOU ON A FORUM IF I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THE WEB..for *** sake wake up. like i said im speaking for the people who have no access jeees
So you're posting here telepathically? I don't get it...

FLIONFART seems to think soo mhmm

You must have the I.Q. of a *** turnip... What's wrong with you? Do you suffer from downs syndrome? Are you a *** retard? Read back over what you have posted...
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-07-18 12:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Do people actually surf the web and stuff on a Ps3? Like...really? I use my console for gaming, since that's really what they were put on earth to do. I get on a computer if I want to surf the web. =/
ow so now you say every man and his dog in the world has a pc or access to google lmao omg omg help im dying with laughter
OMG I WANT TO KILL YOU, I ACTUALLY WANT TO BRUTALLY MURDER YOU. You honestly have internet access but no computer? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!
you dont read well do you.HOW *** CAN I TAKE THE PISS OUT OF YOU ON A FORUM IF I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THE WEB..for *** sake wake up. like i said im speaking for the people who have no access jeees

What are you ... 2?

Get back to kindergarten son, that's about where name calling stopped being "cool"
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-18 12:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
He called you FLIONFART.
Lol. XD

I admit, I lol'd because I envisioned a first grader saying it.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
Server: Carbuncle
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-07-18 12:03:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
What are you ... 2? Get back to kindergarten son, that's about where name calling stopped being "cool"

ouch
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-07-18 12:03:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kimble said:

This. Pathetic people are pathetic lol

Edit: Nerd rage, lulz.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-18 12:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-07-18 12:10:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
You've got to wonder, if he can take the time to *** around, why can't he take the time to learn a job? He obviously has a PC (unless he has some major forum telepathy thing going on)

at no point have i said i dont know how to play my job.

im speaking about people being kicked for not wearing certain gear.

not me,others

not me,others

not me,others

not me,others

not me,others

not me,others

Well that just about confirms it... You're a *** spastic. I wouldn't invite you to my party simply because you sound like a 9 year old not getting his way. You're bad at your jobs, you can't gear them properly, you're a *** tard. Live with it.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-07-18 12:11:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
There's a difference between wearing ***and wearing acceptable gear. I don't think anyone here has said they expect you to wear top of the line gear.

no just homam or gtfo >.>
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-18 12:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
There's a difference between wearing ***and wearing acceptable gear. I don't think anyone here has said they expect you to wear top of the line gear.

Please quote where I said that.

do you seriously have downs?
 Sylph.Kimble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-18 12:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:

I think you missed the point. The people in question HAVE Homam, but are choosing to use gear that is WORSE than homam.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-07-18 12:14:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
You've got to wonder, if he can take the time to *** around, why can't he take the time to learn a job? He obviously has a PC (unless he has some major forum telepathy thing going on)
at no point have i said i dont know how to play my job. im speaking about people being kicked for not wearing certain gear. not me,others not me,others not me,others not me,others not me,others not me,others
Well that just about confirms it... You're a *** spastic. I wouldn't invite you to my party simply because you sound like a 9 year old not getting his way. You're bad at your jobs, you can't gear them properly, you're a *** tard. Live with it.

/*** drop's Borealis
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-18 12:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
at no point have i said i dont know how to play my job. im speaking about people being kicked for not wearing certain gear. not me,others not me,others not me,others not me,others not me,others not me,others

/*** drop's Borealis

/teaches ronson how to gear properly
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-07-18 12:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

/*** drop's Borealis

I have no idea what that means... I can only assume you're coming on to me... Unfortunately for you I don't swing that way, but nice try. Be less gimp.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-07-18 12:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
/*** drop's Borealis
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
/*** drop's Borealis

/kicks Flionheart
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-07-18 12:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

/*** drop's Borealis

First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11