Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » BLU Full Timing Auro set No thanks 0.0
BLU Full Timing Auro set No thanks 0.0
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 17:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

75% isn't an accurate representation. And regardless I'm not upset that someone is trying to 'out' me, I'm just pointing out the huge amount of hypocrisy you spew in nearly every post. You claim everyone has a right to their own opinion, but you told me and Haseyo earlier that we were wrong for stating ours.

You weren't even specifically calling me out... Jesus christ it's like trying to argue with an Alzheimer's patient.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 17:05:51
Link | Quote | Reply

@ the edit:

Math doesn't lie. You can have your ideas, but if they're proven wrong through mathematical testing, and you still employ them, that makes you pretty selfish.
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-07-16 17:06:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow it even says your a Omega Ostracizer...

WOW.. what a convience!

Then don't argue with a Alzheimer patient, if you think that..

Sometimes getting through to you is like trying to go thru a brick wall...
[+]
 Shiva.Superdan
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-07-16 17:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

blah blah gear topic

Everyone knows full Aurore isn't great for blu.

It's just some people simply don't have homam/relic & *** so they got it. End of.

Just because you have gear others don't doesn't mean you should *** about it. I personally use Aurore legs & feet in tp'ing since I don't have homam, but that's the only peices I use. I'm rather happy with their performance, and I doubt i'd use Homam legs for anything except Utsusemi & other fast cast required spells. Homam feet do win on TP'ing hands down though.
[+]
 Odin.Venomous
Server: Odin
By Odin.Venomous 2010-07-16 17:08:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Caitsith.Ilolatyou said:
Hey guys.

Just wanted to stop by and mention that Neon is a wellknown spaztard on Caitsith, and is not indicative of the server as a whole. We apologise for setting this beast loose upon the unsuspecting populace, and beg upon you to ignore him as best as possible.

Regards;
Caitsith.Everyonewithabrain

W.e Rate me down, Cut me up, Do what you want, I can't help its the forumz. Do what you want. I cannot help the fact that some (not all) are all one sided, and never open minded about other ppl's opinion's...

You don't seem too open minded yourself there, lol.

Doesn't bother me, nor does it hurt me.

So why responded in a seemingly /butthurt way?

and finally, I do not speak on behalf of Caitsith, as it appears that there are others that like to speak for it b4 me..

huh?

so.......

so....?

meh.. w.e enjoy the ostracizing....

this fix brought to you by:

[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 17:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:

WOW.. what a convience!

What are you trying to get through to me? That you should be allowed to equip anything you like regardless of consequence because you pay a monthly fee?
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2010-07-16 17:11:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Superdan said:
blah blah gear topic

It's just some people simply don't have homam/relic & *** so they got it. End of.

Just because you have gear others don't doesn't mean you should *** about it. I personally use Aurore legs & feet in tp'ing since I don't have homam, but that's the only peices I use. I'm rather happy with their performance, and I doubt i'd use Homam legs for anything except Utsusemi & other fast cast required spells. Homam feet do win on TP'ing hands down though.

ppl done said the same damn thing when he attacked me on tping in blu relic he dont seem to understand that most ppl that have a passion for blue mage is working on getting Homam, and blue body all that good tp ***

hell i dont have any Homam pieces yet but aurore is a good alternative till you can get your hands on some Homam

read on
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=11591
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
Server: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-07-16 17:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:

WOW.. what a convience!

What are you trying to get through to me? That you should be allowed to equip anything you like regardless of consequence because you pay a monthly fee?

Flion talking about not inviting gimp people into his party

>on mnk
>has no gear that makes monk gimp instead of the worst *** job in the game
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 17:16:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Airbag said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:

WOW.. what a convience!

>on mnk

Yet I don't wear gear sets that are known to be worse simply because they look pretty.

My mnk gear may be gimp, but at least I don't wear full aurore.

Also airbag, if you still play this game perhaps you should show your current gear? And if you don't gtfo no-one likes people who hang around after quitting.
 Odin.Kalico
Server: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-07-16 17:22:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
blah blah gear topic

ppl done said the same damn thing when he attacked me on tping in blu relic he dont seem to understand that most ppl that have a passion for blue mage is working on getting Homam, and blue body all that good tp ***

hell i dont have any Homam pieces yet but aurore is a good alternative till you can get your hands on some Homam

read on

Oh come the *** on are you serious? Your going to bring this up again and have the nerve to post a fukin link...please don't tell your going to be my new stakler.
So *** if lets keep it 100 then I called you out in that thread because you were a lv 76 Blu who was full timing AF(not relic) in 2010 and you had the audacity to try to defend the fact that you were Full timing AF at lv 76. So i took your head off as I was suppose to.....just sayin
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-16 17:23:13
Link | Quote | Reply

There's a huge difference between being gimp because you don't have the resources to acquire the said gear (newer players, linkshell doesn't do a certain event, etc) and going out of your way to be gimp by refusing to use gear.
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-07-16 17:23:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:

WOW.. what a convience!

>on mnk

Yet I don't wear gear sets that are known to be worse simply because they look pretty.

Also airbag, if you still play this game perhaps you should show your current gear? And if you don't gtfo no-one likes people who hang around after quitting.

one sec
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 17:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
blah blah gear topic

read on

Oh come the *** on are you serious? Your going to bring this up again and have the nerve to post a fukin link...please don't tell your going to be my new stakler.
So *** if lets keep it 100 then I called you out in that thread because you were a lv 75 Blu who was full timing AF(not relic) in 2010 and you had the audacity to try to defend the fact that you were Full timing AF at lv 76. So i took your head off as I was suppose to.....just sayin

Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-16 17:25:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
blah blah gear topic

read on

So *** if lets keep it 100 then I called you out in that thread because you were a lv 76 Blu who was full timing AF(not relic) in 2010 and you had the audacity to try to defend the fact that you were Full timing AF at lv 76. So i took your head off as I was suppose to.....just sayin
can i be one of these elite stacklers?
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2010-07-16 17:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
blah blah gear topic

read on

So *** if lets keep it 100 then I called you out in that thread because you were a lv 75 Blu who was full timing AF(not relic) in 2010 and you had the audacity to try to defend the fact that you were Full timing AF at lv 76. So i took your head off as I was suppose to.....just sayin

tot ell u the truth i really could give a rats *** about what u think about the gear i had on you simply failed to give it any thought if i was working on getting any of the listed pieces or w/e

they defended me cuz you were a total D-bag about it and as i said u failed to give any thought if i was working on upgrading my gear wow your still a d-bag
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
There's a huge difference between being gimp because you don't have the resources to acquire the said gear (newer players, linkshell doesn't do a certain event, etc) and going out of your way to be gimp by refusing to use gear.

this post really says and means alot
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-07-16 17:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

theres just no justice in this world flion, such a great and noble knight such as yourself is cursed to such a fail vessel
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-07-16 17:34:13
Link | Quote | Reply

OH LOL WHY WOULD YOU EVER WEAR SUCH A COMBINATION OF GEAR IN WHITEGATE LOLOL GOD YOU SUCK

edit: nooooooo i forgot to post from a different account, curses
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 17:38:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't understand... Your gear makes no difference to me, I was just hoping to see the jobs you have levelled up through AH.

Post pic of that if you don't want to update.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-07-16 17:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I use Aurore legs over Homam legs on BLU. Why?
Tiercel Necklace. And, eventually, Acubens Helm.
Ocelot legs > Aurore legs > Homam legs for TPing.
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-07-16 17:44:05
Link | Quote | Reply

im not posting more pics for you, my main is not airbag and airbag is not on phoenix anymore

i hope by the same sentiments you posted in this thread you never get a pt and everyone enjoys their WHATEVERamtOFmoney they pay a month to not be burdened by gimps
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 17:50:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Airbag said:
im not posting more pics for you, my main is not airbag and airbag is not on phoenix anymore

i hope by the same sentiments you posted in this thread you never get a pt and everyone enjoys their WHATEVERamtOFmoney they pay a month to not be burdened by gimps

I think you need to read this:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Buddy.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-07-16 17:51:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:

WOW.. what a convience!

>on mnk

Flion Let his speak.. For *** sakes... what are you the thread king?

Supposedly somewhere I got corrected by a grammar nazi...

Have your BS Flion, I'm going to play my game and enjoy it, while you sit and answer my Alzheimer lifestyle....
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-16 17:52:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Flion.
You disappoint me.
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-07-16 17:54:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Airbag said:

Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Buddy.

I really dont see a difference :)

I could care less if youre gimp or not, but the second I see someone who obviously sucks *** at this game spouting *** about other people the airbagsignal appears in the clouds and my purpose is clear
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 17:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Airbag said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Airbag said:

Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Buddy.

I could care less if youre gimp or not, but the second I see someone who obviously sucks *** at this game spouting *** about other people the airbagsignal appears in the clouds and my purpose is clear

If that purpose is 'Make an *** out of myself' then you fulfilled it well. Also 'Could care less?' You could care less if I'm gimp or not, meaning you care if I'm gimp or not?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-16 17:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

"You should get a Swift Belt"
"I need some people to help me. I've been trying shouts in WG."
"Oh okay."

Opposed to

"You should get a Swift Belt"
"lol i liek acc so i use life belt *** swift lolol"
"._.'"

You're telling me there's no difference in that?
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-07-16 18:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Airbag said:

Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Buddy.

If that purpose is 'Make an *** out of myself' then you fulfilled it well. Also 'Could care less?' You could care less if I'm gimp or not, meaning you care if I'm gimp or not?

oh the mighty flion has found a typo in my post! all is right within the kingdom of ***
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-16 18:00:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Airbag said:

Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Buddy.

trolling, poor or not must be a foreign concept to you when it happens to be gimp related.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 18:01:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Airbag said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Airbag said:

Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Buddy.

oh the mighty flion has found a typo in my post! all is right within the kingdom of ***

No I was actually asking a question, stop raging bro.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 18:02:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Airbag said:

Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Buddy.

trolling, poor or not must be a foreign concept to you when it happens to be gimp related.

I don't see someone being *** as being trolling.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11