BREXIT Just Happened...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » BREXIT Just happened...
BREXIT Just happened...
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-06-25 17:48:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Depending on which dictator "we" elect next year to replace Grollande, we may actually listen to Italy.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-25 17:48:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Hillary is really a Brazilian born Nazi clone of a feminized Hitler.
Hmm.

This makes sense.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-06-25 17:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Also, how come we can't edit posts anymore?
Rooks saw that people would edit in mass amounts of stuff after posting something, rereading it, then thinking "I'll sound stupid if I don't put a wall of *** under that, explaining why Hillary is really a Brazilian born Nazi clone of a feminized Hitler." So he disabled it in P&R.
Oh, it makes sense, we were all doing that indeed.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-25 17:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Depending on which dictator "we" elect next year to replace Grollande, we may actually listen to Italy.
Le Pen is on the table.

This joke is amazing I don't care what you say, don't judge me!
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-25 17:50:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Hmm.

This makes sense.
I know someone in P&R is gonna have their mind blown when they read that, like "Oh my god, It's true!" I just "woke" someone out there.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-25 17:53:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm.

This makes sense.
I know someone in P&R is gonna have their mind blown when they read that, like "Oh my god, It's true!" I just "woke" someone out there.
We've also spoken about Lizard people today too.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-06-25 17:53:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Le Pen is on the table.

Bready good.

She may pass where I live but not nationally. Juppé and Sarkozy are too big for her.
 Sylph.Frenchman
user: frenchman
By Sylph.Frenchman 2016-06-25 18:23:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Le Pen is on the table.

Bready good.

She may pass where I live but not nationally. Juppé and Sarkozy are too big for her.

Wow this Joke is a killer, i'll have to use it on some friends (all ™ to you Seha ofc!)
As to Le Pen, yeah, she probably won't pass, she'll get to 2nd turn eventually, but it'll be like in 2002, people would mass vote the other guy/woman.

At least i hope

Brb, packing a bag, just in case.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-06-25 18:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just hoping for some Mélenchon action. I'll most likely exile myself to Germany before the elections anyway.

Working in this country has become a bad idea, no matter what government is in place.
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2016-06-25 19:19:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36626553

Quote:
The mayor of Calais wants changes to a deal which allows Britain to carry out immigration checks on the French side of the English Channel, after a UK vote to leave the EU.
Natacha Bouchart said Paris must act after Thursday's referendum in which the UK voted to leave the EU.
"The British must take the consequences of their choice," she said on Friday.
Under the 2003 Touquet deal, Britain can carry out check in Calais to stop migrants trying to get to Britain.
Ms Bouchart said: "We are in a strong position to push, to press this request for a review and we are asking the President (Francois Hollande) to bring his weight (to the issue).
"We must put everything on the table and there must be an element of division, of sharing."
Meanwhile, Xavier Bertrand, the president of Hauts-de-France region where Calais is located, said: "The English wanted to take back their freedom: they must take back their border."
The French authorities had warned before the referendum that a vote for leaving the EU could see a camp with thousands of migrants being moved from Calais to British soil.
The British authorities have made no public comments on the issue.
So the French want to force their immigrants on us illegally now? After making no real attempt at stopping them from coming here in the first place? Nope sorry, they're the EU's problem now, not ours.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-25 19:25:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Hilary Benn sacked from shadow cabinet

Quote:
Shadow foreign secretary Hilary Benn has been sacked from the shadow cabinet by Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn.
The Labour leader is facing a no confidence vote over his "lacklustre" campaign for a remain vote.
Newspaper reports suggested Mr Benn had been encouraging shadow ministers to resign if Mr Corbyn ignored the motion of no confidence.
Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell said Mr Corbyn "worked himself to the ground" during the four-month campaign.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-06-25 19:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Hilary Benn sacked from shadow cabinet

Quote:
Shadow foreign secretary Hilary Benn has been sacked from the shadow cabinet by Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn.
The Labour leader is facing a no confidence vote over his "lacklustre" campaign for a remain vote.
Newspaper reports suggested Mr Benn had been encouraging shadow ministers to resign if Mr Corbyn ignored the motion of no confidence.
Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell said Mr Corbyn "worked himself to the ground" during the four-month campaign.
About time, Benn was just a red Tory.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-25 20:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont know how to link twitter videos :(

https://twitter.com/cutebuttmikey/status/746424357451268096
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-06-25 20:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Full one

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-06-25 21:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-06-25 21:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said: »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36626553

Quote:
The mayor of Calais wants changes to a deal which allows Britain to carry out immigration checks on the French side of the English Channel, after a UK vote to leave the EU.
Natacha Bouchart said Paris must act after Thursday's referendum in which the UK voted to leave the EU.
"The British must take the consequences of their choice," she said on Friday.
Under the 2003 Touquet deal, Britain can carry out check in Calais to stop migrants trying to get to Britain.
Ms Bouchart said: "We are in a strong position to push, to press this request for a review and we are asking the President (Francois Hollande) to bring his weight (to the issue).
"We must put everything on the table and there must be an element of division, of sharing."
Meanwhile, Xavier Bertrand, the president of Hauts-de-France region where Calais is located, said: "The English wanted to take back their freedom: they must take back their border."
The French authorities had warned before the referendum that a vote for leaving the EU could see a camp with thousands of migrants being moved from Calais to British soil.
The British authorities have made no public comments on the issue.
So the French want to force their immigrants on us illegally now? After making no real attempt at stopping them from coming here in the first place? Nope sorry, they're the EU's problem now, not ours.
Actually, no.

People want to go to the UK and EU countries served as a filter. They were stopped before even reaching France. EU countries aren't really attractive to people who seek a dream life. UK is like a little USA in that regard.

Immigrants were heavily stopped/filtered in Calais but since you guys are giving us the finger, we don't really have a reason to filter/stop them anymore.

So instead, you'll have to hoard them around yourselves. On the bright side, it will lower their chances of dying in the tunnel, at least I hope so.
Thinking before voting was the thing to do.

That being said, I've read two contradicting things about this topic: one newspaper said that Hollande announced that he'd keep the filter in France, another said the opposite.

The only thing for sure is that UK has a land border on French soil and that given their middle finger, we're in our right to remove said border and force UK to have it on their soil instead.
This will at the very least make life more bearable for the French citizens in the North.

I'm kinda neutral even thought I find it funny to have UK deal with their immigrants rather than us dealing with them for people who are ungrateful toward us.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-25 21:47:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »
Blazed1979 said: »
If the assumptions is that more homoesexual/transgender/bisexual/pansexual or feminin men would be easier to govern than traditional hetrosexual masculin men - oh man have I got a wake up call for you.
To quote Mil
Milamber said:
What the hell are you even talking about?
Kara there in no denying that our environment is awash in estrogen mimicking products. Some attribute this for the rise in homosexual/transgender/bisexual/pan-sexual or feminine men. A further subset believes this a deliberate ploy on the part of multinational corporations to keep wages down.

As in we girls, and therefore girlish boys, are cheaper and will work harder for less rewards.

Like conspiracy theory level.

Mind you I have been wondering how I could sell this to the broad spectrum unwashed American Christians and make bank off it.
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2016-06-26 01:02:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
Takisan said: »
Blazed1979 said: »
To me this is a great day for the people. *** the machine, power to the people. Burn this mfucka down.

A lot of what founded the EU was to stop world wars from happening which I definitely support. Millions and millions of people slaughtering each other on a world scale excluding very few countries is generally a bad thing. I understand sovereignty and identity is important but if brexit can happen then Xexit may also be possible? More walls, more blaming migrates, less communication, and extreme nationalistic leaders feeding on the fears of people helped fuel WWII.

I hope for stabilization and communication. Because literally "Burn this mfucka down" is unfortunately what happened to REAL people. MILLIONS of real people.
I think you're confusing the EU with NATO and really don't know what you're talking about.
Yeah, you have no idea of what you are talking about.

The EU was created to encourage economic interdependence which was theorized would prevent future wars.

Quote:
A peaceful Europe – the beginnings of cooperation
The European Union is set up with the aim of ending the frequent and bloody wars between neighbours, which culminated in the Second World War.
I think you should slow down and determine the difference between a main goal and the byproduct of reaching that goal.
You should read the page I linked.

This has always been the main objective.
Schuman Declaration 1950
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2016-06-26 06:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Nicola Sturgeon says MSPs at Holyrood could veto Brexit

Exiting night the UK had
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2016-06-26 06:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

*exciting*
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-26 07:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, i completely agree with her too. She doesn't have any obligation to allow the bill for us to leave to pass, as that's not what the Scottish people want.
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2016-06-26 07:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

It's already been said previously but Scotlands main reason for voting to remain part of the UK in their referendum was because we were a part of the EU. Now that we voted to leave the EU they have every right be to upset.

That's sort of like talking your neighbour out of selling their house because you`ll miss them too much, and then moving yourself a week later.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-06-26 08:15:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Well my friend said this would happen and therefore Brexit would not happen.

Thank *** if so.
[+]
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2016-06-26 09:14:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I voted to remain and am I happy with the outcome? No I'm not I believe political views and grudges clouded a lot of people's judgments around where I live (in the north). We got hit by the biggest cuts this time around and most hated the government up here and wanted change.

That being said I actually want to slap Sturgeon as what's done is done and it was the country that voted for it not politicians. She can live with the result like the rest of us that voted remain.

Nicola Sturgeon knew that an EU referendum was coming and she still made a point of holding their independence referendum before the EU one. It was most likely a ploy that if she didn't get her way the first time and the Scottish wanted to stay in the UK and be a part of the EU she would get her way after if the UK voted leave. No way can Scotland be independent if they weren't a part of the EU especially with the drop in oil prices.

They get too much stuff for free from the British government which I assume they fully take for granted. Health care and University educations are the two biggest things they get for free there's also a lot less taxes up there. All of which would need to stopped one way or another if they left the UK. She should know this yet she still wants and is trying to push for an Independent Scotland. They wouldn't be able to afford NHS costs if everything was free. Atm in England if you are over 18 and in work you have to pay for any medications you receive it's the same with dentists too.

Do I want Scotland to leave the UK? Yes I do as like I've outlined above it will be a huge saving over time and I'd imagine in the years to come we will need all the money we can get till the British economy stabilises after we officially leave the EU.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-06-26 10:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-26 11:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah! Old people shouldn't even be allowed to vote!

Senile old ***!

Kill everyone over 30!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-26 12:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Yeah! Old people shouldn't even be allowed to vote!

Senile old ***!

Kill everyone over 30!

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-26 13:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Somebody found this on the guardian website. ALthough i don't 100% agree to it all. It is a very well said, and well thought out.
Also consider after reading. That Nigel Farage has also been very hush hush since too.

Enjoy your read
[+]
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2016-06-26 14:29:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Well it does speak truth and after being in a large free market for so long it was obvious what was going to happen on results day if leave won. I would have thought they would have gone through all the scenarios before they said we would have a referendum. They should have seen how much work they would need to put in before now surely.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30