SE Making Crafted Items Wear Down?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » SE making crafted items wear down?
SE making crafted items wear down?
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-05-24 15:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
eh if they are not bothered enough to fix the fact that asshats can equip 16 torques and t3 any synth in the game i doubt they're gonna do *** all with anything else
Still trying to figure out this nonexistent exploit plus SE stated it's not possible even now. The most popular crafters on Odin is me,professor,meowmeow and slide all craft outside in adoulin. So weird I don't know Ieno though he keeps lowering prices on everything and HQing a lot.

i can do the exploit myself but like playing old school games with a gameshark i'd feel like a dirty little skank and would ruin the game for myself no fun if no chance at heartbreak for me at the very least
I have a feeling the people that are doing it aren't even register to this site ;0. Meowmeow though amazing HQ rate on our server just sayin.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-05-24 16:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Derp...hqs are cheaper in many cases because the crafting shields allow T2 of many abjuration synths. Yes, the moogle shield allowed this, but not in the numbers we now see. If I can make a hq for 40%of they prior cost, then my margin of profit is larger and I can sell lower, keeping the same profit margin. Or, if I'm first, maybe I keep the price high for as long as I can until competing forces it lower. I know I didn't even bother with some synths until they were T2. I'm sure I'm not alone.
 Asura.Slyshenx
Server: Asura
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2017-05-24 16:04:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a feeling the people that are doing it aren't even register to this site ;0. Meowmeow though amazing HQ rate on our server just sayin.

Funny, the massive HQ rate on our server is from someone named Kitykat, and bunch of other cat associated names.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-05-24 16:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Slyshenx said: »

Funny, the massive HQ rate on our server is from someone named Kitykat, and bunch of other cat associated names.
...the conspiracy thickens.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-05-24 16:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

To celeb! I will admit I haven't HQed moonbeam ring or the new bonecraft gear (shield still +1)

Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2017-05-24 16:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

This isn't a conspiracy. He isn't lying. I haven't checked today, but as of a few days ago the Stikini Ring+1 and Varar+1 belonged belongs to that Kat person.

As a crafter, I'm sure you can do the math on how often a T0's HQ and when something looks fishy.

EDIT: Fixed. I checked and it's still the same with the exception of the latest Varar sales.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-05-24 16:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Avallon said: »

This isn't a conspiracy. He isn't lying. I haven't checked today, but as of a few days ago the Stikini Ring+1 and Varar+1 belonged belongs to that Kat person.

As a crafter, I'm sure you can do the math on how often a T0's HQ and when something looks fishy.

EDIT: Fixed. I checked and it's still the same with the exception of the latest Varar sales.
Well troops dun dun dunnnn
By veb2277 2017-05-24 17:12:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, my 18 jinxed hauberts I probably averaged 1/25ish.. Sometimes you hit the jackpot and if you had a huge amount of materials on hand, even I would think it looks fishy if I hadn't done it myself without exploits. Secret, you stop after repeat HQs close together and synth later until the same thing happens it can add up quick. Most of my synths I ended up HQing within a couple of each other and one time i went 3/10 in one quick session, it does happen. My guess is the people that are spamming these out either have an alliance of beast in yahse or a lot of accounts. SE if purposely making the T0s less profitable by spamming the market with items though. Who knows maybe they are behind the 18+ man bst bot armies.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-05-24 17:48:23
Link | Quote | Reply

veb2277 said: »
Well, my 18 jinxed hauberts I probably averaged 1/25ish.. Sometimes you hit the jackpot and if you had a huge amount of materials on hand, even I would think it looks fishy if I hadn't done it myself without exploits. Secret, you stop after repeat HQs close together and synth later until the same thing happens it can add up quick. Most of my synths I ended up HQing within a couple of each other and one time i went 3/10 in one quick session, it does happen. My guess is the people that are spamming these out either have an alliance of beast in yahse or a lot of accounts. SE if purposely making the T0s less profitable by spamming the market with items though. Who knows maybe they are behind the 18+ man bst bot armies.
True I stick to 6 to 12 synths a session max (not counting base items like making hexed gear before jinxed etc.
 Asura.Slyshenx
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2017-05-24 17:59:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I just craft until I HQ or run out of materials and it seems to be working well for me. :)
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-05-24 18:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I just craft until I HQ or run out of materials and it seems to be working well for me. :)
Why ya gotta be so gangsta
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-05-24 19:04:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll second veb's experience, but not his methodology. My adhemar legs+1 were actually synthed 3 in a row from the -1, yes a T2, but nonetheless I've seen it on Sancus Sachets, too. I don't think there's a big secret there, but any crafter who's been at it a while has experienced the double hq, or the break followed immediate by hq.
By veb2277 2017-05-24 20:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't get me wrong, I have gone 0/200 in a row before on jinxed jacket synths, sometimes you hit the jackpot and other times it sucks. Just saying what has worked for me personally though, just stick with what works for you. Not looking forward to synthing all these random materials I have laying around though, ugh.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2017-05-25 06:45:38
Link | Quote | Reply

swear one of these days i'm gonna load up project tako and go into other peoples mh lol
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2017-05-25 06:46:41
Link | Quote | Reply

i mean if someone can "accidentally" warp in to my Levi VD mog house should be doable right ?
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-05-25 07:35:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
I'll second veb's experience, but not his methodology. My adhemar legs+1 were actually synthed 3 in a row from the -1, yes a T2, but nonetheless I've seen it on Sancus Sachets, too. I don't think there's a big secret there, but any crafter who's been at it a while has experienced the double hq, or the break followed immediate by hq.
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
Facts
By Darksparksnot 2017-05-25 08:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Is funny how nobody mention gil buyers and multiboxers, people with high amount of gil can afford hq's, this push crafters into spaming synths, 99% losing money on nq's and barely break it even/some profit on hq. Easy gil is the ruin of crafting.