Forum » FFXI » Servers » Hades » WORST Dyna ls on Hades
WORST Dyna ls on Hades
 Hades.Ozirus
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: otic101
By Hades.Ozirus 2010-02-19 10:30:27
Link | Quote | Reply

starting fights??? i got off 1 sentance after i woke up. what no raise, kicked. stop telling a 1 sided story only 3 people were even in ls when i woke up a afk urs and waide. waide cant be trusted as far as you can throw him. any im not mad at all. i will repeat my comment in bold. GETTING KICKED FROM DA WAS BEST THING EVER! i am now in a end game ls compared to just a corrupt dyna
[+]
 Caitsith.Nermie
Server: Caitsith
user: rouzbie
By Caitsith.Nermie 2010-02-19 15:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I was in DA when I was on Hades. My friend invited me to join and I was glad to do my first Dynamis run with them. They got me clears for Iceland and I even got a piece of AFv2 out of it. I've played with Kline and some other sackholders outside of Dynamis and I enjoyed their company.

However, I have to agree with you that sometimes leaving a shell is a great relief. Only once or twice did I feel sad that I was leaving an event shell. DA was not one of them.
[+]
 Hades.Paxton
user: Paxton
By Hades.Paxton 2010-02-20 11:14:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Rivian said:
Anyhow while I am here <3 Pax, I have always admired your stern but fair leadership from afar (haha love the recruiting pitch you smart SOB), Mort and I have taken alot of things we were both taught into Execute with us.

That's very kind of you to say. I credit Sun Tzu's The Art of War. That book educated me on the roles of what successful leadership should be. Not an easy read, but worth it.

This was a recruitment pitch I did for Excellence back in the day, but they ended up not needing the help.

Hades.Kline
By Hades.Kline 2010-02-20 13:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

there was only 1 person caught selling coins and that person is no longer in the shell and although that persons name was not brought up but was mentioned in this thread. and yes u have had many afk issues, but none the less oz, did you have ur glass in ur bazaar when u went afk every time? did you have ur glass in ur bazaar any of the times?

and as far as not trusting waide, i do trust waide, he may have made a mistake in another linkshell a long time ago, but he has proven himself time and time again to be a trustworthy member

And stop with that corupt crap, you name me how we are corrupt, if you can bring 1 valid point up then im all ears. Yes we had an issue of a person selling coins for profit and not for relic, but that person is no longer with us. So, other then that whats the problem? members come, get af, get clears, and even get paid at the end of the month with gil... and everyone gets that, not just a select few...
 Hades.Ozirus
By Hades.Ozirus 2010-02-20 14:06:41
Link | Quote | Reply

do you not remember me shouting put glass in bazaar a few times? i made 1 mistake and got kicked hell i kinda thank yall for it.... as for waide since when has he been allowed to change ls leaders rules? kline you lost your grip of your own ls. from now on i declare corrupted waide the leader and you are his leaders pet hell i remember him telling me he ran the ls when i first got pearl. this thread is starting to prove that.... any way ty kline for the help, you are a great man no doubt. open your eyes!
 Hades.Ozirus
By Hades.Ozirus 2010-02-20 14:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

last but not least kline is a very good man i once told him i would follow him to hell and back, my beef is not with him. all in all this is a case of kindness takin for weakness and i hope he opens his eyes before he loses total control of his own ls.
 Hades.Rekeanke
user: Rekeanke
By Hades.Rekeanke 2010-02-20 15:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ozirus how about you just go ahead and drop this? You have stated already that another linkshell has already picked you up and you're now doing end game events with them. We have the facts now from the leader and other members, to go on is now pointless.

1.You we're afk for a long period of time due to falling asleep, which caused another LS have to wait to enter Dynamis.

2. You also said that you were leaving the LS after the monthly payout, which is a bigger red flag to kick you.

It's not so much that you were afk is the problem but your character. Stating that you were only staying till payout shows that you were only there for yourself and not the LS, which is probably the biggest thing getting you kicked.
 Hades.Paxton
By Hades.Paxton 2010-02-20 15:44:17
Link | Quote | Reply

When an employee tells me that they are quitting their job, and gives me their two weeks notice, I wish I could fire them immediately. I mean, that's a huge red flag to fire them right now, right?

I wish I didn't have to back pay them too. "I'm sorry John, but you've been coming into work for yourself, and not for the company. That's not the type of character we are looking for. Clean out your desk."

Not to mention, that my boss would still need to consult the rest of the partners that he planned to fire said employee.

All these RL examples and people still can't get it right. You can't break up with me, I'm breaking up with you. /sigh
 Hades.Cleverness
By Hades.Cleverness 2010-02-20 16:59:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Paxton said:
When an employee tells me that they are quitting their job, and gives me their two weeks notice, I wish I could fire them immediately. I mean, that's a huge red flag to fire them right now, right?

It's different when the employee who was planning on quitting was doing a terrible job to begin with, which is the case with Ozirus.

Seriously can't believe that this topic is STILL going on, but seriously Ozirus, you are infamous for being a moron, EVEN ON OTHER SERVERS. Not to mention the fact that you're a liar(when I confronted you on why you not doing Dyna for awhile, you made no mention of a child. You said you didn't do dyna anymore because, and I quote, "I'm working on my mythic and they're working on their relic". So either you lied to them or lied to me, meaning you're still a liar. Deny this and I'll happily post a SS of that entire convo). You just played the kid card to get sympathy when you decided to come back after 3+ months, and all you did every run was go AFK unannounced.

If ***comes up, fine, say afk(takes ~1 second to type this in LS chat), keep your glass in your bazaar which should be done in every run, ESPECIALLY if they make you a party leader, then whatever. But considering you are a moron, this is obviously too much for you too handle! But I suppose your next argument is that since DA is corrupt you're allowed to play shitty?

Honestly why people still stand you is beyond me, half the server has you on blist like Erdrick for constant shout spam back in Nov/Dec for your Fomor LS that never went anywhere, your BLU is actually very terrible and TPing in full BLU relic just proves you're a moron(deny this too plz, I took several pics for lulz and to post on BG before), and of course you are unable to attend a full run without AFKing randomly and without notice. Just do yourself a favor and stop talking, everyone will benefit.

And again this isn't speaking on behalf of DA, Ozirus is just a terrible player and noone should be fooled into thinking his opinions on this matter have any merit whatsoever. Inb4 you send me another tell saying "LOL YOU WANNA PVP!?"
 Hades.Ozirus
By Hades.Ozirus 2010-02-21 09:49:19
Link | Quote | Reply

check my titles and equip. i may be labled many titles by forums but the ones that count are the ones i put time and effort in. thoughs that have played with me have always walked away rewarded and with good experiances. as for being blisted for fomor shouts, i walked away with 2 ebur and 3 ebon peaces with great evoliths
 Caitsith.Nermie
Server: Caitsith
user: rouzbie
By Caitsith.Nermie 2010-02-22 08:54:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I miss Hades ... QQ
By shoxx 2010-02-23 14:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
By shoxx 2010-02-23 14:18:43
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf is going on john, your shell is going through some ***.

Big cuzzo shoxx, i should come over there and run ***with you. i got like 20 mil in gil on me now, lol time to exp.
 Fairy.Maimed
Server: Fairy
user: Maimed
By Fairy.Maimed 2010-02-23 16:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

/popcorn

This drama is slowly getting to epic proportions... not really, but it's all that's keeping me entertained till I go home.
 Hades.Paxton
By Hades.Paxton 2010-02-23 23:08:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Internet archeology over here!

I'm that bored.
 Hades.Kline
By Hades.Kline 2010-02-23 23:21:35
Link | Quote | Reply

lol pax, what does that have to do with this ls? that was what 4 years ago? wow u keep crap for a long time oO
 Hades.Kline
By Hades.Kline 2010-02-23 23:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

shoxx said:
wtf is going on john, your shell is going through some ***.

Big cuzzo shoxx, i should come over there and run ***with you. i got like 20 mil in gil on me now, lol time to exp.

lol gregg same ole same ole, and u should save up moar D=
 Hades.Paxton
By Hades.Paxton 2010-02-24 09:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree it has nothing to do with anything, but in 666 more views, this thread will be the most viewed in this Hades section!

Yes, I'm a digital pack rat. When I ran events, I'd keep all sorts of irrelevant stuff just in case. At the close of EoG, you had 10 points.

Like I said, I'm bored. I'm all nostalgic over the days when drama was king and MPk'ing was an artform.
 Hades.Kline
By Hades.Kline 2010-02-26 03:51:45
Link | Quote | Reply

holy crap wow lol u are a digital pack rat XD and really lol on this being maybe one of the most viewed topics on hades forums XD
By Kiori 2010-03-01 23:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't too happy about this ls. When i first joined the ls was through a now ex-friend.

Also when i joined my work hours were different and i was not scheduled to work nights of runs, but then work changed and i had to start missing runs here and there.

I understood that i would be on a probation for missing 3+ runs and i thought it was fair, but when i was told i was going to lose my points i left immediately.

Also for the fact that i couldn't go bst (which when i look...oh there are bsts allowed to go now, go figure) I was told no because old bst members would get pet agro. Hello people...pet agro only happens if you don't pay attention to what your pet is doing.

With a better ls, and trying to get my friend to come over after he gets the af he wants.
By Kiori 2010-03-01 23:49:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Kiori said:
I wasn't too happy about this ls. When i first joined the ls was through a now ex-friend.

Also when i joined my work hours were different and i was not scheduled to work nights of runs, but then work changed and i had to start missing runs here and there.

I understood that i would be on a probation for missing 3 runs and i thought it was fair, but when i was told i was going to lose my points i left immediately.

Also for the fact that i couldn't go bst (which when i look...oh there are bsts allowed to go now, go figure) I was told no because old bst members would get pet agro. Hello people...pet agro only happens if you don't pay attention to what your pet is doing.

With a better ls, and trying to get my friend to come over after he gets the af he wants.
to add... 1 point a run and 3 points for af is a little too pricy for my blood.
 Hades.Kline
By Hades.Kline 2010-03-03 00:07:57
Link | Quote | Reply

who said u would be on a probation for missing 3+ runs? and who told u u lose points for not showing up? thats a lie. u dont earn points for not showing up but u dont lose them. that isnt now and never has been our rule. Now u do however go in the inactive list if u miss more then 2 weeks and ur points get locked, for 1 run... meaning u have to do 1 run again before u can lot anything.

...and wow 3 runs is steep for af2... wow... so u think a week and a half is a long time to wait for a peice of gear u want... holy hell u would not do well in a HNM or other type of big member type ls...
 Hades.Coops
user: coops
By Hades.Coops 2010-03-03 06:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope you're not talking about who I think you are for selling the currency, cause they were the only one of you scumbags who wasn't selling it. 0 relics in how many years, what?

What a surprise to hear Waide is a sponsor now by the way. lol
[+]
 Hades.Kline
By Hades.Kline 2010-03-03 11:41:30
Link | Quote | Reply

excuse me coops, keep ur nose out where u dont know whats going on. 1. neither me or spart was selling currency, 2 waide isnt a sponsor atm, but he is in the line. why is that such a surprise? a loyal member who has great attendance and is trustworthy. and yes i am talking about who u think. and sorry its been years yes, but when ur sponsoring twice a month, maybe, it takes awhile. on average u get between 2-4 hundred coins per run give or take. when u need 180ish hundreds that takes awhile, and u know what i have sold coins and so has sparticus. we sell enough to keep us sponsoring...

And im not replying to anything else on this damn thread, its just turned into a flame my ls forum and its jumping from topic to topic, im annoyed because the people talking for the most part either dont know or have nothing to do with the ls. I run a good fair ls, we have a structured rule system which we follow to the t. Yes we have issues like any other large scale ls, and then u get asshats that want to imbelish and talk about stuff they just speculate on. so im done.
By Kiori 2010-03-05 14:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I was told
Hades.Kline said:
who said u would be on a probation for missing 3 runs? and who told u u lose points for not showing up? thats a lie. u dont earn points for not showing up but u dont lose them. that isnt now and never has been our rule. Now u do however go in the inactive list if u miss more then 2 weeks and ur points get locked, for 1 run... meaning u have to do 1 run again before u can lot anything.

...and wow 3 runs is steep for af2... wow... so u think a week and a half is a long time to wait for a peice of gear u want... holy hell u would not do well in a HNM or other type of big member type ls...
Waide told me this. And 2 weeks is about 3/4 runs depending. Like i stated before, i understood that and had no problem with that, but when i was told i was going to lose my points by said person i left. Not helping your shell when nothing in it for me in the long run.
By Kiori 2010-03-05 14:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, for pieces to drop it can take more then a month or so and depending on the points you have could be an even longer wait. so 3 runs isn't bad no, but from older members to newer members, it is a bit pricey and a bit unbalanced.

And to add, i don't go around flaming your shell. Someone asks me for there opinion if they were joining, i tell them "i didn't care for it."