Cerberus.Geldric
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Geldricv2
By Cerberus.Geldric 2009-12-27 14:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
Cerberus.Geldric said:
Most of I've seen it up for was for ~2hrs. It popped while I was asleep and got the <call> of it popping. Woke up ~2hrs later and it was still up.
Vilma or Taisai? Killed Taisaijin after a Diabolos Prime run the other day with my NM hunting BFF. Fun stuff, wish he had something that made him tough though, an NM that refreshes itself would be hella fun to kite. Just wanted the title though, GL to those after the lolHat :D

Vilma.
 Hades.Kylos
Server: Hades
user: Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2009-12-27 14:54:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol ok, so some people say LoO rages, some say it does not, Wiki says it does, and there is nowhere that i can find to say SE changed the NM, so for those who say it does not rage probably kill it before 20 Minutes, which is why they aint seen it possibly, im going to have to ask some more people lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-27 14:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

There's also a chance it is a progressive rage that might not be fully raged till like maybe 30 or more min. Idk.
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-12-27 15:15:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Just go fight it, hold it for 20 minutes, and watch it start to hurt you more lol
 Asura.Shamaya
Server: Asura
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2009-12-27 15:39:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Thoroughly impressive. As a long-time thief it's nice to see a list like this.

Only just glancing for the moment. About Unut, the rabbit in Boyahda. I haven't fought it for years but I don't know if I'd call it soloable, at least not without an NPC buddy (I don't have one). I duo'd it with my alt, but solo, the aoe ws's it does can hit into the upper 100's, almost 1k if you're unlucky. Packs a mean strike and multi attacks frequently.
 Hades.Deadfly
user: Deadfly
By Hades.Deadfly 2009-12-27 15:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Lord of Onzozo does not rage >_> solo'd many times on smn, takes far more then 20mins 2 solo. lolwiki also states that it casts Water IV which it does not. LoO did however used to rage back when it dropped Kraken club, but they gimped it when they changed the drop 2 Octave club.

Only spells u'll get out of LoO is Blindga, Waterga III and Flood.

Annnnnd its an 18-24hr spawn not 16-24hr.
 Sylph.Sindri
Server: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2009-12-27 19:00:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra said:
I can foresee some real damage being done with an OC and this build:

Pretty nice build, but you didn't include the new Bloodbead Gorget from the NM in Garlaige (S) [Fomor]. Im assuming this is as /MNK right? JK I have a feeling y ou were talking within your realm of possibility noting the Dusk gear + the Swift Belt. GL with it, let me know how it goes!!!
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2009-12-27 19:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Deadfly said:
Lord of Onzozo does not rage >_> solo'd many times on smn, takes far more then 20mins 2 solo. lolwiki also states that it casts Water IV which it does not. LoO did however used to rage back when it dropped Kraken club, but they gimped it when they changed the drop 2 Octave club.

Only spells u'll get out of LoO is Blindga, Waterga III and Flood.

Annnnnd its an 18-24hr spawn not 16-24hr.

It's a lottery spawn, you may have had bad luck but even one spawn after 16 hours- which I have seen -is enough to prove that false. On Average he probably takes 20+ hours but it's possible for as early as 16. Like was stated, possibly a progressive rage and if you soloing it right you wouldn't be around to see the NM's moves including his damage.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-27 19:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra said:
I can foresee some real damage being done with an OC and this build:
Pretty nice build, but you didn't include the new Bloodbead Gorget from the NM in Garlaige (S) [Fomor]. Im assuming this is as /MNK right? JK I have a feeling y ou were talking within your realm of possibility noting the Dusk gear the Swift Belt. GL with it, let me know how it goes!!!
I certainly hope that isn't /mnk considering there is 2 peices of equipment that give a total of 6 haste that only work /drg
 Cerberus.Geldric
Server: Cerberus
user: Geldricv2
By Cerberus.Geldric 2009-12-27 19:58:35
Link | Quote | Reply

BUT /MNK GIVE YOU MORE HP
 Hades.Deadfly
By Hades.Deadfly 2009-12-27 20:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
Hades.Deadfly said:
Lord of Onzozo does not rage >_> solo'd many times on smn, takes far more then 20mins 2 solo. lolwiki also states that it casts Water IV which it does not. LoO did however used to rage back when it dropped Kraken club, but they gimped it when they changed the drop 2 Octave club. Only spells u'll get out of LoO is Blindga, Waterga III and Flood. Annnnnd its an 18-24hr spawn not 16-24hr.
It's a lottery spawn, you may have had bad luck but even one spawn after 16 hours- which I have seen -is enough to prove that false. On Average he probably takes 20 hours but it's possible for as early as 16. Like was stated, possibly a progressive rage and if you soloing it right you wouldn't be around to see the NM's moves including his damage.

Afraid your wrong.
I've done Lord of Onzozo many times, even have the club to prove it.
Can 100% say it hasnt got rage. No 'progressive rage' either, i've done LoO lots of times i know what im talking about.

Soloing it right?
You r aware that Lord of Onzozo has a very high proc rate on pull in which is triggered by its magic, If u run 2 far then it'll pull u in everytime without fail.

As for the 16-24hr its untrue, maybe you had your ToD wrong.
user: FireWater
By Hades.Squallleonheart 2009-12-27 20:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm with Deadfly on this LoO does not rage i have Duoed it with him many times and have soloed it as smn/nin carby kiting, if you think its got a rage you don't know the NM that much because it hits the same no matter what your all probs just thinking it does caz your killing it slow and just feeding it TP like theirs no tomorrow lol nin/dnc can solo this in about 30min btw high lvl or lower lvl one
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-27 20:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Geldric said:
BUT /MNK GIVE YOU MORE HP
6% haste>> a little bit more hp
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2009-12-27 22:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I was kidding Dasva, and then I realised I didn't post that /MNK comment, guess somebody else did :O.

Like I said guys maybe I'm wrong since hes the only NM thought to rage that I've actually ever taken past the supposed rage mark but seeing as at exactly 20m after engagement I couldn't land any Head Butt, save for a single one that didn't stun it, and he started hitting me for atleast 3x normal damage it seemed like rage. We need to get someone out there to test it with a stop watch though.
 Hades.Hiryo
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2009-12-28 06:02:53
Link | Quote | Reply

The people posting saying that LoO rages are the ones that got raped by it, and assume that they are so good it must have raged because there is no other way it would kill them.

Please stop posting false information.

kthxbai.
 Hades.Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2009-12-28 06:05:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Kylos said:
Lol ok, so some people say LoO rages, some say it does not, Wiki says it does, and there is nowhere that i can find to say SE changed the NM, so for those who say it does not rage probably kill it before 20 Minutes, which is why they aint seen it possibly, im going to have to ask some more people lol

Like i said before >.>;
Hades.Hiryo said:
Wiki isn't always right.

/sigh.
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2009-12-28 06:09:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol ok so lets not get nasty :) Its just a NM after all, i have changed it on my file to say it does not rage anymore, as the majority says it does not, and its reliable, as i know for a fact they have been there and killed it countless times over recently.

Now if we can find out some more information on the NM on the other list, that would be helpful, then i can update it :)
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-28 06:13:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Hiryo said:
The people posting saying that LoO rages are the ones that got raped by it, and assume that they are so good it must have raged because there is no other way it would kill them.
Please stop posting false information.
kthxbai.
Yeah well it is suspicous when a person can solo/hold a mob just fine for 20 full minutes then all of a sudden shortly thereafter everything goes to hell...

*** I might as well camp it after I get done with this other gd NM and purposely solo it for 20 min and parse dmg take before and after. Then start another parse 10 min after that etc... etc.. etc.
 Hades.Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2009-12-28 06:20:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Understood

Also the two pirate NM's you listed, they aren't different level's because they are essentially the same NM, just with different names.

Myradrosh - East Ronfaure (S) Is lottery pop off the colibri i believe, He is a RDM and uses haste etc, he doesn't seem to use pecking furry, but spams Feather tickle every 5ish hits, i soloed him on blue 50, so it's not that hard, just headbutt and get shadows back up, making sure to keep haste up, RLB -> Sickle Slash then MBing MP Drainkiss did decent damage and gave me a decent MP return. I used Bludgeon, as it costs only 16MP did decent damage, and meant i could survive longer.

Also Ky, i noticed you havent included any of the Gigas line of NM's?
These are all soloable by a THF easily.

Edit: The reason I say he Is lottery pop, Is that every time I have seen him, he has spawned after 2~hour's of exping on the Colibri there.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-28 06:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually if you notice alot of the new nms seem to only really use 1 move and tend to spam it. Some of them do so based on hp some just seem to have either super duper regain or get rediculous amounts of tp from you hitting them. The ones that have crap for tp moves are rediculous to solo as a full hasted thf with merc kris.

Like I was doing goaftrap. Wiki metions some crap about easy if a thf has evasion gear blah blah blah. I don't think I ever lost more than 4 shadows in a fight with it in full tp gear cause the damn thing would use the slow move litterally ever 5 seconds or so. And considering it takes 2-3 for it to do the animation that was just kinda rediculous. A blu spamming multi-hit spells probably be even funnier
 Leviathan.Ashitaka
Server: Leviathan
user: Ashitaka
By Leviathan.Ashitaka 2009-12-28 06:32:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Thf can solo genbu yeah? I mean... if there's no time limit. Then again any job can...
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2009-12-28 06:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Gigas line of NM? did you check the other list Hiryo, its tons of em lol :)
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2009-12-28 06:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so shall i have the skeletons as 68-70, or 67-68?

Ill change Myradrosh to a lottery spawn, still going to need a Spawn time for it, from someone who actually gone and camped it :)

Oh i notice some little typos in there every now and then, so feel free to blast me for typing skills and point out those little errors :P

Keep the info coming, its great!
 Hades.Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2009-12-28 06:43:30
Link | Quote | Reply

My bad didn't see the other list haha

But yeah i willing to say 90minutes - 2 hour's~ is its spawn time

Not sure on there level tbh so 68-70? lol
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2009-12-28 06:48:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I figure its just best to put them both a solid level range of 67-70, then it covers all :)

Anyways, im going to wait til someone can someone give me some spawn times on Myradrosh before i finalize anything, like Fathe did for Slippery Sucker on the other thread.
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2009-12-28 07:35:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I added Unut to the More info needed list, i think i may need to go out and attempt to solo it with a NPC when i can, or if any THF 75 can confirm they have soloed it, and how they did it, then ill take it off that list.

If no one can confirm this after a certain amount of time, and i have a bad time facing it, ill take it off the NM list altogether.
 Hades.Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2009-12-28 07:50:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
I was kidding Dasva, and then I realised I didn't post that /MNK comment, guess somebody else did :O.

Like I said guys maybe I'm wrong since hes the only NM thought to rage that I've actually ever taken past the supposed rage mark but seeing as at exactly 20m after engagement I couldn't land any Head Butt, save for a single one that didn't stun it, and he started hitting me for atleast 3x normal damage it seemed like rage. We need to get someone out there to test it with a stop watch though.

You are aware that all nm's gain a resistance too spells casted on them :x
just look @ Bune, Amikiri, Ungur even Kreuzet probs why your headbutt wasn't sticking.

as for the being hit for 3x normal damage
If your getting hit by LoO your death is inevitable you should have your shadows up lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-28 07:53:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Not really a pld/rdm or rdm/blu should be able to blood tank LoO easy according to wiki.

And since when did nms gain resistance to blu physical spells?
 Hades.Deadfly
By Hades.Deadfly 2009-12-28 08:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Not really a pld/rdm or rdm/blu should be able to blood tank LoO easy according to wiki. And since when did nms gain resistance to blu physical spells?

Obviously dont do a lot of NM's do u >_>; for starters PLD/RDM and RDM/BLU isnt BLU/NIN. They have far more defense, Lord of Onzozo will hit a WAR or THF for about 100-400 depending on critical damage, and with cross attack will one hit them. I have personally seen Lord of Onzozo rage when it dropped Kraken club... if it did rage you wouldnt even have a chance 2 see if headbutt resisted you'd be that dead.

Its a fact that all spells gain resistance, and if you were fighting the mob for 20mins + i'd say it'd have a lot of resistances, wouldnt you?

Please stop taking stuff from wiki on the subject of Lord of Onzozo because its clear that they havent a clue about him.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-28 08:12:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Way to state the obvious. One job is not another. Really where does it say all spells gain resistance? Where is this "fact" you speak of? Most of the time blu physical spells are more or less treated as physical hits/ws more than spells. And even then kiting NMs on rdm/nin I can go alot longer than 20min before running into resist problems.

And I do occasionally do Nms solo and yes I do do it as rdm/blu. And yeah I can take what would do about 300-400 dmg that I would take in mage gear or on thf and reduce it down to 30-70 usually and that's still with using a swd and shield. A bit less if I use terra staff.